• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
What... What happened here in the last few minutes? :dizzy:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Me reading all these Dragon Ball references

Even the characters all look the same to me. Goku, blonde Goku, bald Goku, bald alien Goku, Goku in blue clothes...

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
@ RadiantTactician RadiantTactician and those interested.

Apparently Fry's have a deal for a $299 refurbished ps4s for today and tomorrow, but only for those who subscribe to their promo codes newsletter, which admittedly I don't know what exactly it entails. I recommend calling to clarify. Also, perhaps I should've been clear RadiantTactician, mine is also refurbished, so if you insist on a new ps4 don't bother.

Source: http://gimmegimmegames.com/2015/05/new-ps4-299-at-frys-today-and-tomorrow-with-promo-code/
Thanks for the heads-up, but after today and tomorrow, I probably won't be able to buy one until Tuesday; plus, I do want mine brand new, though your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated! :)

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Me reading all these Dragon Ball references

Even the characters all look the same to me. Goku, blonde Goku, bald Goku, bald alien Goku, Goku in blue clothes...
99% of what I know about DBZ is from the abridged series.:urg:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
99% of what I know about DBZ is from the abridged series.:urg:
All you really need to know is that it's a little like Yu-Gi-Oh; The more crazy your hair is, the better you'll do in a battle.

That and furiously yelling for long periods of time will make you grow stronger! (Though the powering up process will eat up a few episodes.)

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
All you really need to know is that it's a little like Yu-Gi-Oh; The more crazy your hair is, the better you'll do in a battle.

That and furiously yelling for long periods of time will make you grow stronger! (Though the powering up process will eat up a few episodes.)
So ****ing true. I know people who would hang you by your intestines from your toes, I'm not one of them. But this is so true.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
yfw all Dragonball and Dragonball Z saga main villains (including Assistant Black/excluding Commander Red) are bald.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Thanks for the heads-up, but after today and tomorrow, I probably won't be able to buy one until Tuesday; plus, I do want mine brand new, though your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated! :)
No problem. It sounds like you're getting one soon from your previous post yesterday. What's your first ps4 game gonna be?

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
No problem. It sounds like you're getting one soon from your previous post yesterday. What's your first ps4 game gonna be?
Well, I'm going to get FF XIV first for a much needed upgrade, but for my first title I haven't played, I'm debating between Witcher 3 and Shadows of Mordor.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
*Awfulness Removed*
Now that I have your attention, anybody want to battle via Skype with my friend?
:facepalm:

Much better.

Except for the fact that Wikia INSISTS on shrinking images posted outside of Wiki on forums.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
That one's more relevant to the R.S.T however...

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
What... What happened here in the last few minutes? :dizzy:
The real strange thing here is that you're still surprised, even after all this time, even after all we've been through damnit! It's like you don't know us at all :104:
Where is your common sens- Oh wait :139:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I might be down to play some matches in a few. Was thinking about hopping online anyway to play some FG and maybe open up a room later on and see who might be interested.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
never gonna unsee that baby picture

despite being a not very good attack overall, I find myself using Robin's dash attack a lot when I play as her, it's no wonder I'm not into competitive play as that'd probably be severely punished by experienced players. The animation of it also never gets old, it's just so...weird.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
I might be down to play some matches in a few. Was thinking about hopping online anyway to play some FG and maybe open up a room later on and see who might be interested.
I'd be willing to join! I'm doing nothing at the moment anyways. :p
Plus I haven't actually fought anyone from here yet. I want to see how utterly Rekt I'll get haha

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'd be willing to join! I'm doing nothing at the moment anyways. :p
Plus I haven't actually fought anyone from here yet. I want to see how utterly Rekt I'll get haha
Cool, give me a minute to get literally warmed up. My hands are cold right now and I haven't played in a couple days.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
So, do you guys enjoy any other fighting games asides from Smash?
By now this is a bit of a late reply, but recently I've been playing Skullgirls Encore, Injustice, Blazblue and the demo for Touhou Urban Legend in Limbo (Which I believe is out today in Japan!)
For Skullgirls I'm practising with Peacock, Big Band and Ms. Fortune, and when I get ULiL, I'll see about maining Marisa and Shinmyoumaru. Might also see about Koishi and Toyosatomimi as secondaries. Now... Skullgirls VS Touhou, anyone?

Matsushi

True Blood
never gonna unsee that baby picture

despite being a not very good attack overall, I find myself using Robin's dash attack a lot when I play as her, it's no wonder I'm not into competitive play as that'd probably be severely punished by experienced players. The animation of it also never gets old, it's just so...weird.
ELEPHANTS AKHDDHKDH
I've always found the animation of his dash attack a little odd as well. It just makes me laugh so hard for some reason, like what are his legs even doing :emptysheep:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I've noticed i've naver had a match against anyone from here, i would use bad internet connection as an excuse, but honestly i'm just too lazy to add Friend Codes on the Wii U sometimes :psycho:
Also looking back at this whole issue with the cringeworthy Sonic OC's (don't worry i won't bring them back), we have always looked at the bad side of things.
But honestly Sonic has always had one of the most appealing character designs of any mascot ever in my opinion, when used right i feel he has some of the best appearances as far as video game art go. How about you guys? Have any Hedgehog art you actually like? :4sonic:
6517197521_cfabb2f494.jpg

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Going to go set up a room now, anyone is welcome to join c:

Matsushi

True Blood

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I've noticed i've naver had a match against anyone from here, i would use bad internet connection as an excuse, but honestly i'm just too lazy to add Friend Codes on the Wii U sometimes :psycho:
Also looking back at this whole issue with the cringeworthy Sonic OC's (don't worry i won't bring them back), we have always looked at the bad side of things.
But honestly Sonic has always had one of the most appealing character designs of any mascot ever in my opinion, when used right i feel he has some of the best appearances as far as video game art go. How about you guys? Have any Hedgehog art you actually like? :4sonic:
View attachment 50984
[collapse=Sonic Artwork]

[/collapse]
One of the best things about Gems Collection was the amount of artwork it featured that I had never seen before, and I'm sure there's more than those I featured, but I can't be bothered to search for all of them on the internet right now.
Don't think I've ever searched for actual good fanart though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom