• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Why did you have to accumulate all these puns in a singe place?!

You've left me with no choice! I'm going to have to :4marth:you to a :4darkpit:where I have :4dedede:cided to :substitute:your head for a large ceramic pot. As for your own head, it will be thrown down the aforesaid :4darkpit: to rot for all eternity.

Hey, it's 2:37 in the morning here. I'm tired and I'm trying to write. My brain is fried.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Why did you have to accumulate all these puns in a singe place?!

You've left me with no choice! I'm going to have to :4marth:you to a :4darkpit:where I have :4dedede:cided to :substitute:your head for a large ceramic pot. As for your own head, it will be thrown down the aforesaid :4darkpit: to rot for all eternity.

Hey, it's 2:37 in the morning here. I'm tired and I'm trying to write. My brain is fried.

Missed mine.
I can't handle so many puns!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
OHHHHH... If you want character development, then your going to go crazy for the show. The characters are amazing in this show!

The season one is 12 episodes long with each episode being really really good.
20/10

sorry for my grammar. you need to watch ASAP.
The second season of Tokyo Ghoul, on the other hand, was handled like sh*t and should be avoided in favor of the manga.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I liked it, not as much as the first season, it was good.
No, I'm sorry but go read the manga, like right now. So much great character development was thrown out the window in favor of keeping up running gags, (mostly involving Trashiyama).

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
*sigh* I was wanting to say some cheesy puns too, but it's... not cleaver. :facepalm:
Hi, I'm new here.
Welcome, welcome!

Anime? I'm sorta in the gray when it comes to that, but here are some I've really enjoyed.

-Trigun
-Cowboy Bebop
-Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (Totally recommend)
-Area 88
-Samurai Champloo
-Allison & Lillia
-Spirited Away (good movie)

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
There was a pun party? And I wasn't invited?
:231:
D'aww.

You can still make puns if you'd like, it's all good.

Honestly it was rather :092: of us to leave you out, even if you were a bit of a :079:. I mean we didn't even
Spr_5b_610.png
if you wanted in on it.

I am sorry to say we :4rob:bed you of most of the good ones already. Apparently :4wiifit: a lot into a short span of time, and they're beginning to repeat themselves.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I need to remember to get on Skype more, I almost never use it. I'll have to go around and add the other members here that I've yet to add in both Smash and Skype.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
*Materializes out of nowhere*

Ah. Also. @Hong , @ Raziek Raziek , your patience has been rewarded:

:)
It's long overdue but I finally got around to it. \ o /
I might decide to redo it though because I don't really like it, bah. I'll probably wait till I get a hold of a tablet though, because then I'll be able to make some really nice clean digital art.

If you could add me in as well that'd be hella neat. My username is pikachewy99 on Skype and currently my nickname is 'Chu Mustang'. I'll be adding you on Skype too if that's ok P:
It's beautiful!:grin:
Can I do that? <3
Feel free to.

Nobody who said they were going to has added me yet. I'm going to work now.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
@ Raziek Raziek , turns out I've had you in my contact list since...last September. My memory is terrible.

You can jump me into the Skype chat if so desired. I may be useless at Robin tech, but perhaps I could be useful some other way.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Aww I missed some anime discussion. From what I saw of the splatoon demo it's really making me want to get a wii u.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
The Fire Emblem Concert website updated and reveals the identity of Aqua's singer: Renka - http://serenesforest.net/2015/05/08...ng-singer-blurry-promo-display/#disqus_thread
The conclusion I'm drawing from this is that Intelligent Systems has a higher budget for the production values of Fire Emblem if (Aqua has a voice actress and a seperate singer) which is to be expected, but still nice to here.

More speculative based, people on Serenes Forest have been translating information and this particular line "Aqua has the power to heal with her songs" stood out to me. I think Aqua will play a role similar to the Herons in PoR/RD who also had such a power. I hope this means Aqua gets other dances/songs besides extra turn movement.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The Fire Emblem Concert website updated and reveals the identity of Aqua's singer: Renka - http://serenesforest.net/2015/05/08...ng-singer-blurry-promo-display/#disqus_thread
The conclusion I'm drawing from this is that Intelligent Systems has a higher budget for the production values of Fire Emblem if (Aqua has a voice actress and a seperate singer) which is to be expected, but still nice to here.

More speculative based, people on Serenes Forest have been translating information and this particular line "Aqua has the power to heal with her songs" stood out to me. I think Aqua will play a role similar to the Herons in PoR/RD who also had such a power. I hope this means Aqua gets other dances/songs besides extra turn movement.
Yeah, the dancer class needs more spice, giving an extra turn is very useful and all, but that strategy only becomes viable once your dancer has good enough stats or skills to not die on the battlefield.
I've played through both testfires and I'm planning on playing the third later.
So yes.
Still can't believe the game only takes around 1Gb, makes me skeptical about the possible lack of stages or music variety, the main theme gets annoying after a while.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Yeah, the dancer class needs more spice, giving an extra turn is very useful and all, but that strategy only becomes viable once your dancer has good enough stats or skills to not die on the battlefield.

Still can't believe the game only takes around 1Gb, makes me skeptical about the possible lack of stages or music variety, the main theme gets annoying after a while.
I'm pretty sure it's only the demo that's so small. Or did I miss something where they already confirmed the whole game download to be 1GB?

I agree on the dancer class. With the herons they where useful because they additionally healed or gave multiple characters additional turns, but the usual run-of-the-mill dancer is just bad. Why would I bring a frail unit that can give somebody another turn when I could instead take an additional great combatant?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
D'aww.

You can still make puns if you'd like, it's all good.

Honestly it was rather :092: of us to leave you out, even if you were a bit of a :079:. I mean we didn't even View attachment 50892 if you wanted in on it.

I am sorry to say we :4rob:bed you of most of the good ones already. Apparently :4wiifit: a lot into a short span of time, and they're beginning to repeat themselves.
Well, I was under a Boldore, so it's okay. I wish I could pun like that, but most of them would be Garbodor.

:231:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Oh wow, apparently Aqua's song is the singer's debut song. Not a bad start at all.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I'm pretty sure it's only the demo that's so small. Or did I miss something where they already confirmed the whole game download to be 1GB?
Nintendo's that good with compressing their games.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman

I agree on the dancer class. With the herons they where useful because they additionally healed or gave multiple characters additional turns, but the usual run-of-the-mill dancer is just bad. Why would I bring a frail unit that can give somebody another turn when I could instead take an additional great combatant?
Lalum and Elphin (Fire Emblem 6) are pretty good units in a game with large maps. I'd add Ninian/Nils, but I just remembered they have extra dances too.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
@RadiantTactician and those interested.

Apparently Fry's have a deal for a $299 refurbished ps4s for today and tomorrow, but only for those who subscribe to their promo codes newsletter, which admittedly I don't know what exactly it entails. I recommend calling to clarify. Also, perhaps I should've been clear RadiantTactician, mine is also refurbished, so if you insist on a new ps4 don't bother.

Source: http://gimmegimmegames.com/2015/05/new-ps4-299-at-frys-today-and-tomorrow-with-promo-code/

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Celldweller did a techno-metal cover of the Imperial March from Star Wars.

I CANNOT CONTAIN THE AMOUNT OF HNNNNG I AM FEELING IN MY SOUL. ;w;

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm pretty sure I do know! In fact, now I feel like a Shapeshifter.
This fantasy feels so real to me.

Will you stand by me as we hold out against the tide?

So, do you guys enjoy any other fighting games asides from Smash?
Skullgirls
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
/ Tekken Revolution
BlazBlue
Dead or Alive 5
Soul Calibur II
/ V
Street Fighter II
/ IV

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
This fantasy feels so real to me.

Will you stand by me as we hold out against the tide?

Skullgirls
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
/ Tekken Revolution
BlazBlue
Dead or Alive 5
Soul Calibur II
/ V
Street Fighter II
/ IV
Of course, as long as you're ready to put the pedal to the metal and go!

Top Bottom