• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I don't wish, I know.

Also please forgive my grammar. I did not know you where so heavy on that, my bad.
Quite all right.

I don't always don the grammar-Nazi hat, but when I do, I associate it with Maribelle.

Were so heavy on that. :troll:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
No he's not. He's :4rob:ing of us them.
I don't really know what "Roboting" means but I am certain it's bad.
I think you should just close your internet :4bowser:and give up on puns.
Stop with these awful puns on I'll throw you all down a :4darkpit:.
You should :4dedede:sist as well, or I'll have to :4link: you to some real puns.
Hi, I'm new here.
Ah, hello and welcome Kaneki-kun! Always nice to see fellow Ghoul fans.
Also don't worry too much about IAmMetaKnight, he's mostly just hot air.
:cheep:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Hi, I'm new here.
Greetings, Cross!

It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, fellow tactician. I am Syrek, the classiest of gentlemen in this social thread and lover to the most exquisite woman to grace my presence, Lady Elezir. I truly hope you enjoy your stay amongst us.

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
Now then, let me introduce myself.

I main Link ,Shulk, Robin, Marth and Mewtwo

My favorite games (besides Smash of course)

Fire emblem series
Xenoblade chronicles
The legend of Zelda series
SOME Sonic games
The super Mario bros series
Pokémon series
Mortal kombat series

5 favorite anime

5 SAO
4 Guilty crown
3 High school of the dead
2 Attack on titan
1 Tokyo ghoul

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Dude sorry if this makes me sound like a douche but you need to watch some better more anime =P

Last edited:

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
All of these puns are making me cringe really bad right now; that's how good baaaaad they are. :upsidedown:
Guess who just got a ps4 for $300? This brilliant tactician here. (boots it up and starts re-downloading Duscae Demo. Approx. download time = 10 hours. Wth?!?!?)
:surprised: Where???!!!??? I plan on getting it next week, so any help would be appreciated.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Greetings My children, I bring you all Blessings and Countenance in Abundance! For...

And I am returned to you, My flock an---
What the **** am I talking about?!
What has happened to me?

You know what?

I'll just show myself out.

*Irrelevant text removed*
Welcome to the Robin Social Thread!
You're so screwed!
At least I didn't go all St. Garon on everybody...

Last edited:

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
Hmm, if you haven't seen any older stuff I'd suggest Evangelion, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Berserk for some good starters.

Lol Kashimashi XD Hey anything where the plot is "Girl meets Girl" I would watch any day. ;]

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
All of these puns are making me cringe really bad right now; that's how good baaaaad they are. :upsidedown:

:surprised: Where???!!!??? I plan on getting it next week, so any help would be appreciated.
I got it from a retailer on ebay. I don't think the deal is on anymore but it's worth a look.

Edit: Yeah, definitely not there anymore. Only cheap ps4s are ones from private individuals, whom I admittedly am always weary about when shopping on ebay.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Hmm, if you haven't seen any older stuff I'd suggest Evangelion, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and Berserk for some good starters.

Lol Kashimashi XD Hey anything where the plot is "Girl meets Girl" I would watch any day. ;]

Gotta give credit where it's due though, Kashimashi did the yuri pairing and writing absolutely right. I'd watch it again if I could find it.

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings

Seen some of them and there good, but not in my top 5.

Thank you everyone for the greetings. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here.

@ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan
http://www.justanimestream.net/?s=+Kashimashi
This is where I get all my anime from

Enjoy buddy.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Seen some of them and there good, but not in my top 5.

Thank you everyone for the greetings. I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here.

@ Mr. Johan Mr. Johan
http://www.justanimestream.net/?s= Kashimashi
This is where I get all my anime from

Enjoy buddy.
If you're looking to make your text always one color, you can do that automatically without having to constantly set it in each individual post. Which is what you're doing. Just go into your account, under "Settings" and "Preferences" look for custom text color and stick whatever color you want under there.

Edit:
I leave this here for the entire R.S.T:

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
If you're looking to make your text always one color, you can do that automatically without having to constantly set it in each individual post. Which is what you're doing. Just go into your account, under "Settings" and "Preferences" look for custom text color and stick whatever color you want under there.
Wow, I did not know that. Thanks!

But how did you know? If I had to guess, I use to many shades of red, Right?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Wow, I did not know that. Thanks!

But how did you know? If I had to guess, I use to many shades of red, Right?
The text of your quotes are different colors than the rest of the posts. Regardless of if you're doing the quoting or someone like myself or @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A (who both have custom text colors) is quoting you.

Edit: Now you are using it because the text of the quoted sections of your posts changed colors.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You can still use colors in your posts to your heart's content, by the way.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Knew I'd see you around again, @ Cross X123 Cross X123 .

And once again, welcome! This time, to the Robin social.

Enjoy tipping scales and all of the other things that the Tacticians do.

P.S. - Watch out for @ Weeman Weeman .

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
And now for something entirely different:
Prologue
A Ship of Flesh

“ROW, YOU USELESS SLAVE! ROW DAMN YOU!” The boatswain screamed.
“I cannot! I cannot!” The man begged. “My arms grow tired, have mercy! Please! I beg of you!”
“MERCY?! YOU WANT MERCY?! I WILL GIVE YOU MERCY!”
“NOOOAAAGH!”
All activity on the deck seemed to stop as the boatswain began to savagely beat the man, spraying blood, bone and worse everywhere. He continued to savagely beat the man after all screaming had ceased. After what seemed like an eternity, the boatswain grabbed what was left of the man and ripped him from the chains and hurled him to the deck.
“You!” The boatswain pointed at another slave. The slave was slightly tanned with brilliant blonde hair and green eyes. The boatswain grabbed the slave and dragged the young man over to the empty spot on the rower’s bench. “ROW!”
The young man looked down. The feet and ankles of the poor sod that was last here were still latched in the chains: a testament to the strength of the boatswain, and the sturdiness of the ship.
The young man sat down on the still bloody bench and grabbed the oar. The boatswain casually ripped the feet from the chains and tossed them aside before attaching them to the young man’s ankles.
“Boatswain!” The ship’s captain came down to the rower’s deck. He was an obese man dressed in fine garments. He had a look of fury on his face.
“Boatswain!” He said again as he stomped across the deck. “We are slowing! What is the meaning of this?”
“Apologies my captain, I had a slight issue with one of the slaves,” he casually indicated to the mauled remains of a human being. “I have corrected the issue.”
“Good. But do try to not kill so much of the merchandise. This trip is turning out to be more than I bargained for and I would like to make some profit when we reach the flesh markets of Atilinun.”
The captain wrinkled his nose as he looked at all the slaves. The young man could hardly blame him for being uncomfortable. The smell was atrocious, which when combined with the lousy air this deep in the ship, and the close quarters in which the slaves were packed, made it difficult to breathe. And for a fat slave owner who was more used to the smell of fine perfume, it was probably impossible.
“Provided we even get there,” the slave next to the young man whispered in his ear.
“What?” The young man asked.
“Storm’s coming up. We is bein’ forced innerland yous sees?”
“We’re out to sea…”
“No sees, heres it is: we is bein forced cuz of the storms towards the lands.”
“What about it?”
“See, I know it all, cuz I guessesd it.”
“Spit it out already.”
“We’re near the Barbarian Lands. I knows it. I knows that they don’t like flesh cargo like this.”
“Your point?”
“OI! No talking! ROW!” The boatswain jabbed his bloody club in their direction.
He may have been somewhat unintelligent, but the slave was probably right about the storm. The ship began to rock and creak. Several slaves began throwing up, and the young man didn’t feel any better himself.
Good thing I wasn’t fed.
Before long, water was leaking into the ship through the oar ports.
“Rack oars, you useless idiots!” The boatswain yelled. “Rack the oars before we all die!”
Several benches of slaves refused. More water sloshed in.
“Rack the oars now!” The boatswain raised his club menacingly. “I will not tolerate this! Rack your oars!”
The young man knew that some of the slaves would rather die than obey. It would spare them a lifetime of slavery. He wondered how many of his comrades on this godsforsaken ship envied the man who was beaten, despite the brutality of the death.
Not him though.
“I’d kill you all if it didn’t mean less money for me!” The boatswain delivered sharp blows to the heads of the slaves, knocking them out before racking the oars himself. “Useless cargo!”
The ship began to rock and sway even more violently. Soon, people had to hold onto the benches to avoid being flung forward. This was an agonizing prospect for the young man whose hands were loaded with splinters from just an hour of rowing. Never mind the people who had been rowing all day long.
Something slammed into the back of the young man. He bit his tongue as he strained his hands to hold on and not go flying into the man in front of him.
“I’m so sorry!” A young woman apologized behind him.
“Don’t worry about it,” he groaned.
A loud cracking drew everyone’s attention to the ceiling.
“The ship is breaking apart!” Someone wailed.
“We’re all doomed!”
Without another word, the boatswain bolted for the stairs, leaving the slaves behind.
“He’s abandoned us!”
“We must flee!”
“We’re all going to die!”
The slaves all did what they could to break their chains from the benches. They pulled, and fidgeted.
“I knows I was in the right to sit here!” the young man’s bench mate grinned as he succeeded in detaching his chains from the bench post. “I live!”
With a grin he giggled as he fled for the stairs. Like him, those who succeeded in freeing themselves ignored their fellow slaves and merely bolted for the stairs.
The young man never got the chance. As he was attempting to force open the shackles, the ship shuddered before it was split apart. Right beneath his feet. As the cold sea rushed in, something hit his head, and he knew no more.

Chapter 1:
The Shadow Princess
“…Lucky as all hell…”
“…Lying on the beach…”
“…****ing slavers…”
“…Be alright?”
“…Good hands, he is…”
“…Quite cute…”
“I must be dead…”
“You’re not dead,” a young woman’s voice said.
“But I must be. I am dead. This bed is too soft; these blankets, too comfortable; and this voice, too gentle.”
The young man opened his eyes. He could only see through one of his eyes, however. A brief feel revealed his left eye to be covered in bandages.
“Both your eyes are perfectly fine,” the same young woman reassured. “However, it had to be bandaged to properly treat your other injuries.
He tilted his head to his left and looked into the eyes of a young woman, no older than he was. Her eyes were a brilliant blue and her hair was black. Her skin was fair. She smiled gently at him. She wore the strangest crown he had ever seen. He saw himself reflected on the plate on her forehead, which seemed to yellow in the middle and red along the edges. The entire plate was rimmed in blue and the entire crown was held on by a cloth strap.
“I must be dead,” he said again.
“You’re not dead,” she said, playfully exasperated.
“But I must be. I am dead. You are an angel. What other explanation is there for the comforts of this bed. And for you? You are too be-YEE-OUCH!” He screamed as she pounded on an obviously injured part of his left leg
“And that was the most fantastic lack of bedside manner and empathy I have ever seen out of you,” A man chuckled.
“Well, he was being stupid,” she said innocently. “He kept saying he was dead. I needed to prove to him that he wasn’t.”
The young man sat up with difficulty. His entire body was stiff. He was in a small bedroom somewhere. The bed was situated in the corner of the room, his head against the wall farthest from the door. A window with curtains drawn was over to his left, the young woman sat in a chair situated next to the bed. From the sound of things, it was raining outside. A desk rested against the wall opposite the bed. Several blue crystal shaped lamps situated on buttresses jutting out from the walls provided lighting. The walls had a metallic sheen to them. Putting a heavily bandaged hand on one of them revealed them to be metallic.
His hosts wore matching blue turtlenecks, darker blue pants, with matching white scarves, cloaks that were white on the outside and blue on the inside, and white halfgloves. The only difference was that the young woman’s turtleneck was sleeveless. Both wore sheathed swords on their left hips and some package or pocket of sorts on the right hip. The man wore a circlet that was far more normal than her crown: a platinum band encircled his head with a fair sized sapphire in the middle above his nose and between his eyes from which two platinum wings emerged.
“In any event, Grandfather wants a word, Robin,” the man said.
She stood up. “Now?”
“Now.”
“Alright,” she nodded. “Make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid, alright?”
“Sure thing, sis.”
The young man watched as she walked out. And as her brother nonchalantly grabbed her ponytail in a vice grip. He relaxed his arm as she walked, letting her pull his arm to its full length.
She shrieked in pain as her brother’s plan reached fruition.
“I’m gonna smack you!” She shouted as she wrenched her hair out of her brother’s grip.
Her brother merely laughed as his sister smacked him across the back of his head.
“Ow! Go on, don’t keep Grandfather waiting!” He playfully swatted and shooed his sister away.
“It wouldn’t be my fault!” She growled as she massaged the back of her head and walked out. Much to the young man’s surprise, the door slid into the wall as she approached and then slid back into place once she had turned the corner and was gone.
The man smiled at the door and chuckled as he massaged the back of his head.
“You know, she’s barely left your side since she found you,” he said sitting down.
“Am I really that interesting?”
“I wouldn’t know. But what I do know is that my sister is a caring person. She found you near death almost three days ago now on the beach nearby. You washed up on the sand, your feet still chained to a wooden bench.”
“I am indebted. I must needs seek a way to repay it.”
“I doubt my sister would care about such things,” he leaned back in the chair. “So tell me lad, what’s your story?”

Robin Ashley Reagan walked swiftly through the halls of her home. Her grandfather knew how important to her caring for the stranger was, so it was likely important that he’d call her away like this. She had no idea where her grandfather was exactly, but she had a guess. A flight of stairs here, a sharp turn there, a long corridor, another flight of stairs followed by another sharp turn and another flight of stairs and…
CRASH.
“Oww…” Robin and another person moaned together.
“Darling! Are you alright?”
“I’m fine, Isa, I’m fine,” Robin’s older sister Sophia said standing up.
“I’m so glad,” Isabelle sighed, helping Sophia to her feet.
“What about you, Robin?” Sophia asked as she helped Robin to her feet once she had managed to break herself out of Isabelle’s grip.
“I’m fine. What’s another head injury today?” Robin asked as she massaged her forehead. You’d think her assets would allow for a little more cushioning in a head on collision.
“Are you sure you’re alright, Sophie, dear?” Isabelle asked.
“Yes, I’m fine! I’m certain of it!” Sophia put her hands on Isabelle’s shoulders and turned towards Robin. “So I see you’ve emerged from the temporary hospital.”
“I was summoned. Your twin said Grandfather wanted to talk to me. Is he?” Sophia cut her off.
“In his usual place? Yes! And I’m certain that at this moment he would love nothing more than for you to arrive.”
“Thanks, Sophie. And sorry.”
“No problem, Robble-wobbles!”
Robble-wobbles? She gets more creative and more childish every year. Well, that’s Sophie. Robin smiled to herself as she hurried along. A few more stairs, some down, some up, another corridor or two and finally she arrived at her destination.
It would have been easier to just go out the window and come in the front door.
Before her, heavy doors flanked on either side by two heavily armed and armored guards stood shut. As she approached, the guards saluted her.
“My lady,” one of the guards said. “I take it you will be entering?”
Robin nodded, “Yep.”
The guard tapped on a control panel. Once he was done, a series of loud bangs echoed as the door was unlocked. Ones the banging had stopped, the door swung open.
“May the grace of the Old Gods be with your ladyship always,” the guard said bowing.
Robin walked through the door into the immense heart of the Sunset Empire. Robin walked halfway through the room and stopped. Before her, on a raised dais and seated on the immense Eagle Throne was her grandsire: His Imperial Grace, Michael of the House of Reagan, Second of His Name, Emperor in the West, Lord of the Western Empire, and Protector of the Sunset Realm. Standing on the dais and surrounding his throne was about a half dozen members of the Imperial Senate, the elected governmental body of the Empire.
What they were discussing Robin knew wasn’t her business, and maintained a safe distance out of earshot. Now I know what Sophie meant. She began to pace around, always keen to keep one eye on the dais.
After around the twelfth lap between the third set of pillars, one of the Senators noticed her. Robin saw the man lean in to her grandfather. Her grandfather looked up, smiled and beckoned to her.
With a nod, she hurried up the dais. As she approached, the senators gave her a respectful bow. Upon closer inspection, she recognized the High Chancellor of the Senate, Garrett McLaren.
“Gentlemen,” he said as Robin approached the throne. “I believe we have all we require. We thank you for your time and your opinion, Your Grace.”
“It’s no problem, High Chancellor,” her Grandfather smiled. “I am relieved to know that the Senate is embracing its true purpose.”
“The lessons of history are not lost on us, Your Grace,” the High Chancellor bowed. “Gentlemen, let us retire. Your Grace, my Lady.”
“Ah, finally,” her Grandfather sighed as he leaned back in the throne. “So tell me, Robin. How is our guest?”
“He’s finally awake. He woke up just as Winston was walking in to tell me that you wanted to speak with me.”
“That is good. Do we know anything about him?”
Robin shook her head. “No, grandfather. Winston is with him right now.”
“It’s likely he was a slave, or destined to end up as one. Since you found him, we’ve found numerous other bodies washed up along the beaches near the city. None of them fared as well as your friend.”
“Damn slavers,” Robin hissed. “We need to do more against them!”
“We do what we can, dear. If we did more, we’d risk open warfare with Atilinun, Boyaziah or any of the realms across the seas where the flesh markets thrive.”
“Slave markets, grandfather,” Robin corrected. “No need to sugar coat it. Although ‘flesh market’ doesn’t exactly sound better, does it?”
The Emperor chucked. “No, but a flesh market could easily refer to a market where fish and meat is on sale. You know, like tuna and steaks.”
“That makes it sound even worse! And why should we worry what the Boyazians, Atilinuns or any of those other damnable slaving ******** think or do? We have the technology and the might to crush all of them in an instant!” Robin exclaimed while punching her left palm.
“We are not all powerful, Robin. You would do well to remember that. The Atilinun Empire has suffered greatly because of their slaving practices, but they are still formidable, and we would not have the resources to fight so many primitive barbarians at once. Even we would be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers arrayed against us.”
“But--”
“But nothing. You are a good lass Robin, and I am pleased beyond measure that you are and that I can call you my Granddaughter. But you are speaking of subjects that you do not know the entirety of.”
“Yes, grandfather.”
“And I did not summon you here to discuss our foreign and anti-slavery policies.”
Robin bowed. “Apologies, Grandfather. I didn’t mean to get you off track.”
The Emperor stood up and put his hands on Robin’s shoulders. “You were speaking your mind. If only more in the government would do so. But onto the matters at hand: I will be leaving in a few days for about a month, perhaps longer.”
“Where are we going?” Robin asked as the two made their way down the dais.
I will be going to Valor for a formal visit and tour of Forteris, at the behest of the Barbarian King himself. You will be staying here and doing your best to not kill my other grandchildren. As will they.”
“I still can’t get over that,” Robin sighed.
"Get over what?”
“That we’re formal allies with a Barbarian King. It just sounds so-- evil. And dark.”
“Hello pot, meet kettle,” the Emperor chuckled.
“What?”
“Coming from the Shadow Princess, I’m rather surprised.”
“That’s not my formal title and you know it, Grandfather!” Robin protested.
“If the shoe fits, Granddaughter, then wear it. After all, it was you who every Citadel Guard and Senator was tripping over IN THE SHADOWS. Why, I wouldn’t be surprised if Winston gives the title of Shadow Princess to his third daughter; provided of course he even has three of them.”
“Why does everyone bring this up?”
The Emperor shrugged. “Perhaps you shouldn’t have hid under the Eagle Throne when you were two.”
Robin sighed. “That again?”
"And what about the time Senator Francis found you hiding under his desk in the Senate Chambers a few months later?”
“I wanted to see Winston and he and Sophie were in the Senate Chambers that for something,” Robin pressed her index fingers together.
“And what about the practice yard that one time?”
“This joke has officially run its course.”
“Perhaps it has. In any event I can trust you to give your older brother your full support as he acts in my stead as Emperor while I am away?”
“Of course.”
“I am glad,” he smiled as he sat back down on the throne. “Now, let your patient know that I would like to meet him, if he is well enough before I leave.”
“I will.”
“Good. Now, give your Grandfather a hug.”
Robin rolled her eyes slightly but playfully, and gave her grandfather a warm embrace.
“Off you go.”
Robin bowed and then turned to leave. It was then back through the citadel to the guest chambers and her patient.
About halfway between the throne room and her patient’s room, something hit her on the right side of the head, knocking her off her feet.
“Oh no! Robin!” Her brother said panicking. “Are you alright? Speak to me!”
My siblings are out to kill me.
He began shaking her. “Speak to me, please!”
“Ow,” Robin said as she sat up.
“Oh, you’re not dead!”
“No, but you will be in a minute, Collin.”
“It was an accident!” Collin protested.
Robin looked around and noticed a Quiglen’s Squares ball lying a couple feet away on the floor. She blinked at it incredulously.
“Why are you practicing Quiglen’s inside?”
“It’s raining! And my team is playing soon! I needed to practice and I thought this corridor seemed deserted enough. Next thing I know, you’re rounding the corner and the ball was already sent flying. Are you ok?”
“What’s another head injury today?”
“By the way, Grandfather was looking for you, Robin.”
“I know. I just finished speaking with him.”
“Ok. How’s your patient?”
“Awake. Winston is with him.”
“That’s good. Are you going to come to my Quiglen’s game?”
“What kind of a question is that?! Of course I am, especially since I won’t be the one getting brained by your hardball.”
Robin massaged the side of her head as she stood up. “In any event, I’m going to return to my patient.” At least Holly is still in Valasia.
“Alright. Sorry again, Robin!” Collin said as he hugged his sister.

“Lost?”
“Lost, m’lord. The vessel never arrived. We conducted an investigation, however.”
“And?”
“It appears that the ship went down in a storm off the coast of the Sunset Empire.”
“Went down, or attacked? The Western Empire’s attitudes towards slavery are well known.”
“I do not know m’lord.”
“We must have confirmation of his death. Dead he is a non-issue, alive he seals our defeat. He mustn’t be allowed to draw breath. We dare not provoke the Western Empire, but do what must be done.”
“As you command, m’lord.”
The agent walked out of the room.
“Why did I make those arrangements that way? I should have known better than to go anywhere within two hundred miles of the Western Empire.”

“Robin!”
Oh no…
Wham.
Something hard collided with the left side of Robin’s head, knocking her straight to the ground. After she regained some semblance of her senses, she remained there, on the floor, unmoving.
“Hey you, get up. You ain’t allowed to lie down.”
“No. I’m staying right here, Holly,” Robin groaned. “You head-butted me. It’s safer down here and won’t result in anymore head injuries.”
“Izzatso? Well, what if I do this?” She placed her foot on Robin’s head and began to slowly press down.
Robin slid out of the way and stood up awkwardly.
“I thought you were in Valasia,” Robin said.
“I was. But now I’m back here.”
How unfortunate for my head. “I noticed. What for?”
“I finished up. If those Atilinun ******** attack us, they’ll be in for a right proper ass handing.”
“I take it the inspection and installation went well?”
“The ****wits won’t even know what hit them,” Holly grinned manically. “The Eastern Frontier has never been so well fortified. At this rate the entire Empire will be invulnerable before the year is out!”
“I hope so,” Robin was skeptical. “Those Easterners though. I’ve heard there are warriors who are capable of ripping a person in two even halves with their bare hands. I’ve also heard that utilize black magic to turn men into four armed monstrosities.”
“I’ve heard the same rumors too. But answer me this, sis: if you encountered one of those spine-tearing out, body ripping freaks, what are you going to do? Engage them in mortal hand-to-hand combat?” Holly reached over and pulled Robin’s gun from its holster and pointed it at her. “Or are you going to riddle the ******* with holes?”
Robin stood there for a split second before drawing her sword and swinging it mere inches from her sister’s neck.
“Either that or this,” she smiled.
“And well you should, Robin,” Holly smiled as she handed Robin’s gun back to her. “Just remember: there isn’t a single nation on this planet that could hope to best us in war. It would take half the world ganged up to even have a chance at overwhelming us. Those Eastern monkeys wouldn’t stand a chance against our technology.”
“I hope you’re right,” Robin sighed as she holstered her gun and sheathed her sword.
“Hey, you trust your big sister, right?” Holly wrapped her arm around Robin’s chest and began crushing the air of out of Robin’s lungs while splitting her skull with a very painful noogie. “RIGHT, baby sister?”
Robin merely gagged and coughed as she struggled to get away.
“I’ll assume you said ‘yes’, this time,” Holly smirked as she let go, unceremoniously dumping Robin on the floor.
Why do my siblings abuse me so?
“In any event, I know you’ve got a patient to look after, so I won’t hold you any further,” Holly smiled and gave Robin a normal hug before walking off.

“And then I woke up here in this bed with your sister looking over me just before you walked in.”
“I see, Matthias,” Winston rested his elbows on his thighs as he leaned in. “Well, I will do what I can to get you asylum here in the Western Empire. Provided your story is true, I don’t see any problems with it. Furthermore, no one deserves to have their very freedom stripped from them and be sold into slavery. Also, I know Robin will be thrilled to have someone her own age around.”
“Her own age? Forgive me, my lord, but you can’t be that much older than her, can you?” Matthias asked.
Winston smiled. “I know I don’t look it, but my twin and I are well over eight years, closer to nine years, older than Robin. Sophia and I are both twenty-six. Our Hiris triplet, yes, triplet, Holly is twenty-five and she has yet to celebrate her twenty-sixth birthday. My younger brother Collin is twenty-three going on twenty-four. And lastly, little Robin is seventeen, going on eighteen.”
“I see. Why is Robin such an outlier?”
Winston shrugged. “I can’t say. But whatever the case is, I can tell you that although they barely knew her, my parents loved Robin as much as they loved the rest of us. If she was a ‘mistake’ or an ‘accident’ I would never have guessed.”
“I envy you, Prince Winston. It sounds as if you could trust your siblings with your life. Despite you being the heir apparent,” Matthias sighed.
“I can and I do. My siblings and I love and protect each other, as all siblings must. And although they are sadly gone, I know my parents loved me and my siblings. Just as I love my child, as all parents must.”
“You’re married?”
“Yes, my wife and child however reside in the Summer Citadel, along with Sophia’s husband and two children.”
“Why?”
“The Atilinun Empire,” Winston sighed. “They’ve been getting more and more aggressive lately. My grandfather ordered them to be moved to the safety of the Summer Citadel.”
“Even in my own land we’ve heard rumors of the Atilinun Empire.”
“They’re probably all true.”
“Is it true that people would sell their own family members to the slavers for a few extra coins?”
Winston nodded. “We’ve seen it. The third son of a prominent Atilinun noble family after his father died murdered his older two brothers and then sold his older sister and younger brother and sister into slavery.”
“What happened to him?”
“He still rules his family’s land to this day. In fact, he was granted more land and prestige from the Emperor for his actions.”
“If such a noble in your Empire did such a thing what would happen to him?”
“First we’d strip him of his lands and titles; we’d then hunt down his siblings and split the land between them. Lastly, we’d throw him before a firing squad and call it a day.”
The door slid into the wall and in the threshold was Robin. She was holding a tray which appeared to have food on it.
“Welcome back, nurse psychopath,” Winston grinned at his sister. “How are you?”
She glared at her brother. “If I had one more sibling, I’d likely be dead!”
“Oh?”
“Yeah!” She set the tray down on the nightstand next to Matthias’s bed. The smell was delicious and made his mouth water. “I’ve got you ripping my hair out,” she pointed to the base of her ponytail, “I’ve got Sophia coming around corners and crashing into me,” she pointed to the front of her head at the strange colored plate of her crown, “I’ve got Colin practicing Quiglens INSIDE THE CITADEL,” she pointed to the right side of her head, “and I’ve got Holly head-butting me!” She pointed at the left side of her head. “One more sibling and I’d probably be dead!”
“Why is any of this my problem?” Winston stood up.
“Because you started it!”
“You certainly do fight a lot,” Matthias said.
“We’re siblings,” Winston said as he enveloped his sister in a massive rib crushing bear hug. “It’s what we do.”
While crushing his sister’s ribs, the Prince maneuvered his sister into the chair next to the bed and sat her down in it.
“In any event, I’ll leave you two to it,” Winston smiled. “If you need me Robin, I’ll probably be in my chambers before the hour is out. I’m going to talk to Holly and see how that went and then I’ll be in my chambers, probably talking to Miri.”
Matthias looked over at the tray. There were two plates on the tray, four glasses and two bowls. Both had the same food on them: a large slab of beef, a piece of baked bread, a pile of corn and a pile of some golden-brown cylindrical things that Matthias had never seen before. Inside two of the glasses was a strange bubbly red drink, probably a wine, while the other two had ice water and inside the bowls where strange red and white lumps of something.
“I thought you might be hungry,” she said as she rolled in the chair to the far end of the bed and pulled up a large pillow with what looked like armrests coming off the bottom. “Here, lean back on this. It’ll be easier to eat and more comfortable than a slab of metal.”
She stuffed the pillow between the wall and him. It was quite comfortable in fact.
“What is it?” Matthias asked as she handed him a plate.
“Chef Charlie’s Steak Specialty: Specialty Steak Special, seasoned and grilled to medium-rare perfection; butter-drowned corn; tater-tots; Red-Fizzy Drink; water; and my specialty: Robin’s Strawberry-Vanilla Sherbastic Sherbet,” Robin explained as she pointed out with her fork the various foods. “A true gourmet feast!”
“Is this wine?” Matthias held up the bubbly red drink.
“Nope,” Robin said as she put a cut of her steak into her mouth. “It’s Red-Fizzy Drink. Try it! You’ll like it!” She said with her mouth full.
“What manner of manners is this?” Matthias asked as he began to cut some of his own steak.
“What?”
“Didn’t you learn not to talk while eating?”
“Aye,” Robin nodded, putting more food into her mouth. “But my governess said that if I try to talk and eat at the same time, I’d end up doing neither very well. So I improvised.”
“I see…” Matthias speared his piece of steak and immediately popped it in his mouth. “I may have to steal this Chef Charlie of yours and take him home with me when I come back into my own throne.”
“Careful,” Robin smiled. “Wars have been started for less.”
“That I know,” Matthias chuckled as he immediately began slicing off another chunk of his steak. As if I would be foolish enough to risk war with the Western Empire, unlike my ***** of a sister. Matthias immediately remembered a number of the rumors he had heard in regards to the Sunset Empire. And even having spent such a little amount of time in the Empire, some of those rumors were now proven decidedly false. And some true.
Ugh. Don't expect too many more of these... Formatting this from Word to SmashBoards was annoying... Also, this is the internet and there are many less-than-savory eyes.
Feedback is always appreciated!

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Now then, let me introduce myself.

I main Link ,Shulk, Robin, Marth and Mewtwo

My favorite games (besides Smash of course)

Fire emblem series
Xenoblade chronicles
The legend of Zelda series
SOME Sonic games
The super Mario bros series
Pokémon series
Mortal kombat series

5 favorite anime

5 SAO
4 Guilty crown
3 High school of the dead
2 Attack on titan
1 Tokyo ghoul
Mmmmmhhh fresh mea-
I mean, Welcome! :4dedede:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I got bored today at work and tried to make a blueprint for Neku Sakuraba. Touched it up a bit just now but I'm still in the drawing phase and need to iron out how certain moves/customs would be. Thought it would be an interesting thing to share since it's one of my personal favorite games ever and there are a couple people here who've actually played The World Ends With You. Still a WIP though.

Jab 1- Right Jab
Jab 2- Left Hook
Jab (Flurry) Shockwave: Multiple slash attacks and finishes up with a stronger slash to send opponent away.
Jab (Strong) Lance Lunge: A strong stab attack to launch an enemy away.

Tilts:
Forward tilt- Stellar Furry: A rapid 3 hit stab attack with the third hit launching.
Down tilt- Pyrokinesis: Snaps his fingers to summon a pillar of fire in front at his feet. Works similar to Arcfire but with fewer hits.
Up tilt- Telekinesis: Summons a cone/rock/other small object in an arc from the ground to behind his head. Like PM Sonic's Up tilt but with an object.

Dash Attack- Velocity Crash: Dashes forward with a shoulder bash. Has heavy armor on the attack with lots of coldown

Smashes:
Forward Smash- Massive Hit: Takes a short hop forward and slashes a large blade forward. (similar to Ike's FSmash angle)
Down Smash- Vortex Saber: Spins a blade around him 360 degrees. Launches more horizontally.
Up Smash- Vulcan Uppercut: Jumps in the air while performing a multi hitting uppercut with the last hit launching up.

Aerials:
Neutral Air- Twister: Makes a small, one hit tornado around himself that loses knockback as move goes on.
Forward Air- Frostbite: Creates a small ice area which deals multiple hits.
Back Air- Explosion: Creates a small explosion behind him. Has a bit of cooldown and landing lag
Up air- Lightning Bolt: Shoots a short lightning bolt straight up.
Down air- Grave Marker: Stomps straight down with an energy blade at his feet.

Specials:
B: Force/Burst Rounds/Nexus Ray: (Works similar to Robin's thunder except you can't store charges and automatically fire at last level)
1st level is a small, weak, rapid firing projectile that doesn't have a lot much range but will provide minor flinching.
2nd level gives more range and slightly more damage but no knockback.
3rd level is one solid projectile that after contact, will break apart 4 smaller projectiles that split in an "X" formation.
4th level is a beam attack that works like Thoron but with slightly more damage but a lot more cooldown. Doesn't go full screen.
(1st and 2nd levels have a limit of 5 projectiles before doing another action.)
*Thinking about having a usage limit on at least the final level like how Robin's durability works as well

Side B- Spear Strike: Lunges forward with a multi hitting blade attack. Can be charged similar to Ike's QD.

Down B- Aqua Barrier: Creates a barrier of water around himself to shield himself from energy attacks. Will absorb energy attacks and heal like Ness/Lucas's PSI Magnet. Will also gradually heal 1% if left alone like Ivysaur's Solarbeam charge in PM, but time between each heal percent is longer. Has a time limit and will require a certain amount of time to pass before Neku can use the barrier again.

Up B- Street Jam: Shouts loudly with speakers around himself to be launched in whatever direction you choose. Can be charged like Diddy's Up B to increase distance. At point blank, will knock enemies back when hit with a soundwave that expands shortly around Neku. Attack shoots out a music note in the opposite direction Neku flies in which acts as a wind box

Throws/Grab:
Grab- Entanglement: A Chain goes forward to grab the opponent, will wrap around if connected (Is a thether grab)
Pummel- The chain squeezes the opponent to damage them
Forward Throw- Shoots a Force Round into the enemy to launch them forward.
Back Throw- Puts enemy behind them while forming a blade, then spin slashes them away.
Up Throw- Piercing Pillar: Summons an icicle up out of the ground to launch them upwards
Down Throw- Makes the chain bring them up into the air before slamming them into the ground.

Final Smash: Does a Fusion Attack with a random Partner of either Shiki, Joshua, or Beat. Finishes up by the two performing a cross attack to make the "X" and the silhouette of the TWEWY skull appears. Will say the 3rd Fusion attack line of whatever character helps.

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Flips a pin into the air while scoffing
Side Taunt: Mr. Mew teleports on his shoulder, he gives it a little pat before it flashes away
Down Taunt: The Light Puck briefly sparkles on him, he clenches his fist, then the puck disappears.

Idle animations: -Bobs his head rhythmically, closes his eyes, and places his hands over his headphones.
-Puts his hands in his pockets and looks around.

Winning animations:
- Does his pose on the game's box art and says "Open up your world"
- Takes off his headphones and looks up smiling
- Puts one hand on his head phones with the other in his pockets while saying "I'm not the same as I was 3 weeks ago"

I might think about creating a support thread for Neku after work tomorrow if there isn't one already up. While I don't think he has a good chance of getting in, he's still a very unique character who had a game specifically made for the DS if that counts for anything.

Now to go catch up on the couple of pages that I missed over work.

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
Knew I'd see you around again, @ Cross X123 Cross X123 .

And once again, welcome! This time, to the Robin social.

Enjoy tipping scales and all of the other things that the Tacticians do.
@ Weeman Weeman Don't even bother. I am a ghoul! And I just ate human flesh, so you lucked out this time. But if I see you again!
P.S. - Watch out for @ Weeman Weeman .
Thanks. Nice to bump into you again.

Weeman should watch 4 me!

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Everyone ready for the Splatoon Global Test Fire?

THE HYPE.

squid_vs_octopus_by_daakuman-d85gde6.jpg

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
So I got bored today at work and tried to make a blueprint for Neku Sakuraba. Touched it up a bit just now but I'm still in the drawing phase and need to iron out how certain moves/customs would be. Thought it would be an interesting thing to share since it's one of my personal favorite games ever and there are a couple people here who've actually played The World Ends With You. Still a WIP though.

Jab 1- Right Jab
Jab 2- Left Hook
Jab (Flurry) Shockwave: Multiple slash attacks and finishes up with a stronger slash to send opponent away.
Jab (Strong) Lance Lunge: A strong stab attack to launch an enemy away.

Tilts:
Forward tilt- Stellar Furry: A rapid 3 hit stab attack with the third hit launching.
Down tilt- Pyrokinesis: Snaps his fingers to summon a pillar of fire in front at his feet. Works similar to Arcfire but with fewer hits.
Up tilt- Telekinesis: Summons a cone/rock/other small object in an arc from the ground to behind his head. Like PM Sonic's Up tilt but with an object.

Dash Attack- Velocity Crash: Dashes forward with a shoulder bash. Has heavy armor on the attack with lots of coldown

Smashes:
Forward Smash- Massive Hit: Takes a short hop forward and slashes a large blade forward. (similar to Ike's FSmash angle)
Down Smash- Vortex Saber: Spins a blade around him 360 degrees. Launches more horizontally.
Up Smash- Vulcan Uppercut: Jumps in the air while performing a multi hitting uppercut with the last hit launching up.

Aerials:
Neutral Air- Twister: Makes a small, one hit tornado around himself that loses knockback as move goes on.
Forward Air- Frostbite: Creates a small ice area which deals multiple hits.
Back Air- Explosion: Creates a small explosion behind him. Has a bit of cooldown and landing lag
Up air- Lightning Bolt: Shoots a short lightning bolt straight up.
Down air- Grave Marker: Stomps straight down with an energy blade at his feet.

Specials:
B: Force/Burst Rounds/Nexus Ray: (Works similar to Robin's thunder except you can't store charges and automatically fire at last level)
1st level is a small, weak, rapid firing projectile that doesn't have a lot much range but will provide minor flinching.
2nd level gives more range and slightly more damage but no knockback.
3rd level is one solid projectile that after contact, will break apart 4 smaller projectiles that split in an "X" formation.
4th level is a beam attack that works like Thoron but with slightly more damage but a lot more cooldown. Doesn't go full screen.
(1st and 2nd levels have a limit of 5 projectiles before doing another action.)
*Thinking about having a usage limit on at least the final level like how Robin's durability works as well

Side B- Spear Strike: Lunges forward with a multi hitting blade attack. Can be charged similar to Ike's QD.

Down B- Aqua Barrier: Creates a barrier of water around himself to shield himself from energy attacks. Will absorb energy attacks and heal like Ness/Lucas's PSI Magnet. Will also gradually heal 1% if left alone like Ivysaur's Solarbeam charge in PM, but time between each heal percent is longer. Has a time limit and will require a certain amount of time to pass before Neku can use the barrier again.

Up B- Street Jam: Shouts loudly with speakers around himself to be launched in whatever direction you choose. Can be charged like Diddy's Up B to increase distance. At point blank, will knock enemies back when hit with a soundwave that expands shortly around Neku. Attack shoots out a music note in the opposite direction Neku flies in which acts as a wind box

Throws/Grab:
Grab- Entanglement: A Chain goes forward to grab the opponent, will wrap around if connected (Is a thether grab)
Pummel- The chain squeezes the opponent to damage them
Forward Throw- Shoots a Force Round into the enemy to launch them forward.
Back Throw- Puts enemy behind them while forming a blade, then spin slashes them away.
Up Throw- Piercing Pillar: Summons an icicle up out of the ground to launch them upwards
Down Throw- Makes the chain bring them up into the air before slamming them into the ground.

Final Smash: Does a Fusion Attack with a random Partner of either Shiki, Joshua, or Beat. Finishes up by the two performing a cross attack to make the "X" and the silhouette of the TWEWY skull appears. Will say the 3rd Fusion attack line of whatever character helps.

Taunts:
Up Taunt: Flips a pin into the air while scoffing
Side Taunt: Mr. Mew teleports on his shoulder, he gives it a little pat before it flashes away
Down Taunt: The Light Puck briefly sparkles on him, he clenches his fist, then the puck disappears.

Idle animations: -Bobs his head rhythmically, closes his eyes, and places his hands over his headphones.
-Puts his hands in his pockets and looks around.

Winning animations:
- Does his pose on the game's box art and says "Open up your world"
- Takes off his headphones and looks up smiling
- Puts one hand on his head phones with the other in his pockets while saying "I'm not the same as I was 3 weeks ago"

I might think about creating a support thread for Neku after work tomorrow if there isn't one already up. While I don't think he has a good chance of getting in, he's still a very unique character who had a game specifically made for the DS if that counts for anything.

Now to go catch up on the couple of pages that I missed over work.
You're always welcome here! We could use more supporters! :4dedede:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This is the best thing to ever happen to the internet.
Second best, m'dear. The best thing is that I'm back.

tumblr_static_boom_baby.jpg

Boom, baby.

That's
. . .
So adorable
Ain't it though?

Hi, I'm new here.
Welcome aboard, homie.

<i guess there's text here or something>
Ooo. Is that a Jinx avi?

Very nice. I like.

Ugh. Don't expect too many more of these... Formatting this from Word to SmashBoards was annoying... Also, this is the internet and there are many less-than-savory eyes.
Maybe work in txt files. Works for me.

And don't sweat less savory eyes. They likely ain't in the Robin social.

I'll see what feedback I can give when I got time to read up on it. They got me hustlin tonight.

I see all the puns around here by the way but I think I'm just gonna let you guys at it, I'm :109: too much for that:128: tonight.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Oooh Anime talk? I'd like to give out some of my recommendations and personal favorites:

I'm not sure what your preference is @ Cross X123 Cross X123 but here is my little list of titles
1. Bakemonogatari/Monogatari series
2. Wolf's Rain
3. My Love Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected
4. K-On!
5. Toradora
Kokoro Connect
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gintama
Deadman Wonderland
Madoka Magica
Your Lie In April
Wagnaria!
Un-Go
Angel Beats
Usagi Drop

*These titles are movies, but I still highly recommend them:
Summer Wars
5 Centimeters Per Second
Garden of Words
Wolf Children

I could list more but I don't want to overwhelm you.
You're always welcome here! We could use more supporters! :4dedede:
Well that saves me a lot of work in making that thread, will defiantly go throw my support there.

I glanced over your created moveset and I'm surprised how much we were alike on some aspects. Great minds think alike I suppose :4dedede:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
My Anime is limited, but here are my favs:

1. Rurouni Kenshin
2. The Vision of Escaflowne
3. Outlaw Star
4. Death Note

And that's actually all the anime I've seen...
Yes, pathetic, I know.

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
Oooh Anime talk? I'd like to give out some of my recommendations and personal favorites:

I'm not sure what your preference is @ Cross X123 Cross X123 but here is my little list of titles
1. Bakemonogatari/Monogatari series
2. Wolf's Rain
3. My Love Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected
4. K-On!
5. Toradora
Kokoro Connect
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Gintama
Deadman Wonderland
Madoka Magica
Your Lie In April
Wagnaria!
Un-Go
Angel Beats
Usagi Drop

*These titles are movies, but I still highly recommend them:
Summer Wars
5 Centimeters Per Second
Garden of Words
Wolf Children

I could list more but I don't want to overwhelm you.
Well that saves me a lot of work in making that thread, will defiantly go throw my support there.

I glanced over your created moveset and I'm surprised how much we were alike on some aspects. Great minds think alike I suppose :4dedede:
Nothing overwhelms me!

Nice list! Thanks for the recommendations.
I will try to watch them all. TRY!

Top Bottom