• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
oh my god guys, i found this Robin rap song and i can't

“Name’s Robin, I spit that Arcfire
Got an army of waifu you all desire.
Chrom knows that I’m the alpha male,
I Got Lucina’s *** tipping my scales.”

(2nd verse) “I’ll take down the whole roster bring em in hoards,
One verse from my tome and a slash with my levin sword,
My technique on point yeah it never fails,
Like i said before time to tip the scale.”
Kill it with arcfire. :005:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
Robin is a pimp no matter what gender he/she is.

Last edited:
The 74 units from Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance, multiplied by the number of Ikes (6).
That was the actual solution I had in mind. I forgot to account for recurring units so earlier I lazily counted "playable units in Path of Radiance" and "playable units in Radiant Dawn." The right answer is indeed 74 x 6. You solved the riddle better than the creator.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That was the actual solution I had in mind. I forgot to account for recurring units so earlier I lazily counted "playable units in Path of Radiance" and "playable units in Radiant Dawn." The right answer is indeed 74 x 6. You solved the riddle better than the creator.

Thank you. I haven't played those games so I actually had to count the units in Radiant Dawn, then go through the list of Path of Radiance units and count how many aren't in RD (one).

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Guess who just got a ps4 for $300? This brilliant tactician here. (boots it up and starts re-downloading Duscae Demo. Approx. download time = 10 hours. Wth?!?!?)

Top Bottom