• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Slow thread is slow.
This is the Robin social. It makes sense for it to be rather slow sometimes. :p

So, do you guys enjoy any other fighting games asides from Smash?
I play some UMvC sometimes, only to quickly remember how bad I am at it. No prizes for guessing which character I play. :p

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I just participated in the Splatoon demo. I had so much fun with it! I am terrible with the charger. Sure, I could always practice more but... I'm perfectly fine with the shooter and the roller. Especially the roller.

I was sad to see it all end. I would love get this game soon but I don't have the money for it...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I just got done playing an hour of Splatoon.

Did anyone play a game with Summoner?

I just participated in the Splatoon demo. I had so much fun with it! I am terrible with the charger. Sure, I could always practice more but... I'm perfectly fine with the shooter and the roller. Especially the roller.

I was sad to see it all end. I would love get this game soon but I don't have the money for it...
I think I liked the Splattershot Jr. the best. It's range was questionable at best, but it seemed to have good power. It was great for taking out people using the Roller and trying to Squish me. It's accuracy might have been poor as well, but that was a boon in this game, since all it does is put your ink underneath and around your target. That's devastating against rollers.

Did not like the roller. DID NOT LIKE.

The Sniper Rifle-like weapon was fun, but I don't think it's any good for the Turf Wars match. In a Deathmatch game though, watch out.

The Splattershot was OK, but it seemed to me that it was Jack-of-all-Trades master of none. Had OK range, but didn't have the power to just splat someone. Especially a roller coming out of the woodwork. It was fairly accurate though, so maybe it's better for a deathmatch game.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

I just got done playing an hour of Splatoon.

Did anyone play a game with Summoner?

I think I liked the Splattershot Jr. the best. It's range was questionable at best, but it seemed to have good power. It was great for taking out people using the Roller and trying to Squish me. It's accuracy might have been poor as well, but that was a boon in this game, since all it does is put your ink underneath and around your target. That's devastating against rollers.

Did not like the roller. DID NOT LIKE.

The Sniper Rifle-like weapon was fun, but I don't think it's any good for the Turf Wars match. In a Deathmatch game though, watch out.

The Splattershot was OK, but it seemed to me that it was Jack-of-all-Trades master of none. Had OK range, but didn't have the power to just splat someone. Especially a roller coming out of the woodwork. It was fairly accurate though, so maybe it's better for a deathmatch game.
And here I sit, jealous that I wasn't home where my Wii U is. The struggles of college life.....

........ buuuuut at least I'm done with classes now! So can't complain too much.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So who wants to join with me and form the R.S.T?

The Robin Splatoon Team

*Cue someone with Photoshop/Gimp-Fu skills posting a picture of Robin with Inkling tentacle hats or Inklings with Robin's hair or both*

If we do, I nominate @ Raziek Raziek to be Grandmaster Admiral Tactician Captain of the R.S.T.

Last edited:

Cross X123

Banned via Warnings
So who wants to join with me and form the R.S.T?

The Robin Splatoon Team

*Cue someone with Photoshop/Gimp-Fu skills posting a picture of Robin with Inkling tentacle hats or Inklings with Robin's hair or both*

If we do, I nominate @ Raziek Raziek to be Grandmaster Admiral Captain Tactician of the R.S.T.
Nah, I'm good. You will just slow me down.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I am 100% okay with Goku Day. Goku should be thanked for his countless ultimate sacrifices and his continued dedication to the well-being of humanity and all life in the universe.

Remember that, in his final moments, he was thinking of you.

All day, everyday!

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I am 100% okay with Goku Day. Goku should be thanked for his countless ultimate sacrifices and his continued dedication to the well-being of humanity and all life in the universe.

Remember that, in his final moments, he was thinking of you.
Kakarot died for our sins, and all we did was give him an anime series :drsad:

lord-goku-jesus-heart-flying-nimbus-kinto-un.jpg

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Found out that lining up an image when the eShop is loading doesn't do anything. No fanfare, no reward, no nothing.

Forever disappointed at this minigame.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
who'd have thought what's considered one of the ugliest animals would have a plushie? Thanks Zeldawful social!

D

Deleted member

Today is Goku Day?

Looks like Goku is good as confirmed for Smash DLC now. Miiverse will be happy. :troll:

Found out that lining up an image when the eShop is loading doesn't do anything. No fanfare, no reward, no nothing.

I thought it did give fanfare...

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Today is Goku Day?

Looks like Goku is good as confirmed for Smash DLC now. Miiverse will be happy. :troll:

I don't think it it did, or at least I didn't hear it as I kept hitting A anyway thinking that I wasn't going to get a match so it might have been overridden.

Won't be as disappointed if it turns out it does have some fanfare, but I'm not about to keep going into the eShop just for landing a slot for a sound when I could play a real slot game by playing Pokemon.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Actually you get a dollar on the e-shop for each 10000 times you line them up.
That's how i grinded up DK: Tropical Freeze. :4dk:
Today is Goku Day?

Ryu is basically going to be Goku anyway,
martia arts? check
energy wave attack? check
fighting clothing and belt? check
Now all we're going to need is an orange clothes/ black hair skin for Ryu. :troll:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I'm having too much fun doing stamina matches in the Boxing Ring stage.

Having customs, equipment, and various special smash effects on makes it all the more fun :4dedede:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
did someone say elephant gifs!?

On a completely unrelated note, I just found out the same producer has been behind the latest Tales games, so maybe that's why I haven't cared for the series after Vesperia's release.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
did someone say elephant gifs!?

On a completely unrelated note, I just found out the same producer has been behind the latest Tales games, so maybe that's why I haven't cared for the series after Vesperia's release.
I have been summoned.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
image.jpg
Screw Kakarot, ALL HAIL THE PRINCE OF ALL SAYAINS, VEGETA.

THE second BEST DBZ CHARACTER.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Krillian totally gets the job done.

That is if the job is dying or biding for time till Goku shows up :awesome:

But Krillian is a cool guy who just happens to be outshined since he's a human compared to everyone else's alien nonsense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom