• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I'll be honest. I'm terrible at reading emotions through the internet, and as a cynical and pessimistic person, I really tend to take things too seriously and/or too negatively.

My apologies.
No problem at all, friend. I often joke around a lot with everyone here because I feel as though the atmosphere here is warm enough for me to do so. But I don't actually think anyone here is "evil" or brings the community down with the kind of things that they may post. When I make comments like that, they're just out of love since I don't often joke around people I don't really care for to be honest. The Robin community is my absolute favorite, and that's why I continue to hang around this place after all this time, even though I no longer play the game.

Seriously, you're all awesome. I can't stress that enough.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
We're rarely trying to get two of our members together much like the shipping lords themselves:4robinf::4robinm:
Indeed. The best ships are those that happen naturally of course, like what happened between me and Elezir for example. After all, we are the OTP of the Robin Social Thread, or so I've been told. :awesome:

Our flirtatious exchanges is something I look forward to every day now. Who knows, perhaps they might blossom into something more. ;)

Ah, how I love my Lady Elezir! <3 The very mention of her name gets me all flustered. Embarrass

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
The Robin community is my absolute favorite, and that's why I continue to hang around this place after all this time, even though I no longer play the game.

Seriously, you're all awesome. I can't stress that enough.
Oh Hokori-san, you're part of the reason why this community is so awesome. <3

Hong

The Strongest
Gosh, if people keep shipping themselves like this, Robin is going to be out of a job.:4robinf::4robinm:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Erm...should I be worried about what I just walked in on?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
No, of course not. Come right in, good sir..... :evil:

Just some tacticians shipping each other, nothing out of the ordinary here. :awesome:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Hmm... You're a new face. The warmest of welcomes. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

For better for worse, there's usually someone chasing after someone else in DR. But don't let that dissuade you! Please, ignore my dear @ Weeman Weeman .

How about you? What do you think of Fire Emblem: if?
The posts regarding Weemans purification are gold
:4falcon:

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Hmm...

This thread seems slightly more mad than usual.

Just slightly.

:psycho:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Hmm... You're a new face. The warmest of welcomes. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

For better for worse, there's usually someone chasing after someone else in DR. But don't let that dissuade you! Please, ignore my dear @ Weeman Weeman .

How about you? What do you think of Fire Emblem: if?:4falcon:
Nice to meet you, excusing the odd series of events I seem to walked in on. For FE:if, I'm not sure what side to join. Western knights or Japanese samurai...That's something I'll figure out eventually.

Anyways, @ Weeman Weeman seems to be quite the character. Kind of reminds me of Vaike or Owain.

You want some love too? :love:
Robin has lots :4robinm::4robinf:
No, I think I'm fine. Though if you want to hit on me, I'll hit on you...with my fists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hong

The Strongest
May be necessary to bring a social thread policy or two into here. Image/YouTube response images are fine, though when a post is responding to one person, only has a few words, yet a collage of images and YouTube videos that exist only to replace a few words of text... Well, one might have to draw the line somewhere.
Hey, sup-

*shipping*

*walks out given lack of partner/caring for shipping*
:( Don't go... I'm trying to change the subject.
Don't worry Hong, I loath everyone equally here.
Oh mimikins, you are so funny. <3 I know you have nothing but fondness of me in your heart.
Nice to meet you, excusing the odd series of events I seem to walked in on. For FE:if, I'm not sure what side to join. Western knights or Japanese samurai...That's something I'll figure out eventually.

Anyways, @ Weeman Weeman seems to be quite the character. Kind of reminds me of Vaike or Owain.

Uh can someone delete my second post, accidentally did that without thinking. Sorry about that.
Vaike is actually a hilariously accurate match for Weeman. I like you already.

Hmm... but who could be Owain? Perhaps @Drakonis? That man has a way with words that makes me...

By the way, if you double post, just report it and explain it was a mistake and someone will fix it. :) I don't actually moderate this place so I can't do anything about it.

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Guess I'll post something now.

As you wish.

Book 5: Good King Garon
View attachment 46418

In FE6, set after FE7, Canas was stated to be dead by his son, a playable character in that game. Canas himself appears in FE7, but since he's dead by the time of FE6, his ending inevitably is his death (to a snowstorm). The joke in the FE fandom is that he was "killed by continuity errors".

Now expanded to include as many of our recent new recruits as I could find, for a total of 44 potential victims!

Meh, I live another day.:roll:

Hi

I'm awkward and I don't know how to introduce myself but I love Robin in Sm4sh
Hey! I'm not the most sociable one here, but you're very welcomed here!

Also, don't know if @ Hong Hong revealed what was in the treasure chest, but this was my guess.

Oh we're talking about Thracia 776 now? Hahaha...ah :skull: I think I got up to chapter 9, but then kind of just gave up.
But like @ Hong Hong I'm wanting to get back into it.

I also need to play Genealogy of the Holy Wars sometime. From what I've seen, the maps are massive!
Fun chapter this was.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
:( Don't go... I'm trying to change the subject.
I still find shipping funny, mind you.

It's just that from a certain someone's(you know who you are) shipping joke a few days ago I've grown less fond of it.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Vaike is actually a hilariously accurate match for Weeman. I like you already.
I get a sense of déjà vu here...if Weeman burps or does something to be impressive please tell me we have a Pegasus Knight who trips randomly and a certain Prince who breaks walls.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
May be necessary to bring a social thread policy or two into here. Image/YouTube response images are fine, though when a post is responding to one person, only has a few words, yet a collage of images and YouTube videos... Well, one might have to draw the line somewhere.
Sorry Hong, got caught in the heat of the moment.

Someone's going to take that the wrong way. Curse you Weeman for being so macho

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
No, I think I'm fine. Though if you want to hit on me, I'll hit on you...with my fists.
Well that's your loss, not mine :shades:
May be necessary to bring a social thread policy or two into here. Image/YouTube response images are fine, though when a post is responding to one person, only has a few words, yet a collage of images and YouTube videos that exist only to replace a few words of text... Well, one might have to draw the line somewhere.
*basically directed at me*
Well sorry about that, my bad :p
From now on i promise to make my sentences as big and meaty as possible.
So no more shipping i guess
We'll let our love bloom in privacy Célja Célja :lick:

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
*sigh* Well, at least it seems that things are calming down now...I'll make note to never mention shipping or any OTPs on this thread.

Hong

The Strongest
Gosh, I suppose I'll have to reveal what's in the chest someday.
Guess I'll post something now.

Meh, I live another day.:roll:
Forgotten in the game, perhaps, though you are noticed and appreciated. :) I've had a particular fondness of you since you joined us.
I get a sense of déjà vu here...if Weeman burps or does something to be impressive please tell me we have a Pegasus Knight who trips randomly and a certain Prince who breaks walls.
Gosh, for all I train balance and discipline, I'm one of the most clumsy people I know. I see myself in Kjelle, but gosh it sucks if I'm Sumia. D:
Sorry Hong, got caught in the heat of the moment.

Someone's going to take that the wrong way. Curse you Weeman for being so macho
You've actually done nothing that brought this to my attention, as you've had singular images with text.

Also @ Weeman Weeman I was not thinking of you, either. Just general policies to help accommodate our growth.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
*sigh* Well, at least it seems that things are calming down now...I'll make note to never mention shipping or any OTPs on this thread.
It's a perfectly fine subject to discuss in moderation.

When it gets the point of making one feel uncomfortable, you draw the line there.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Just a friendly reminder that you shouldn't post images that dodge the censor. :p

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
It's a perfectly fine subject to discuss in moderation.

When it gets the point of making one feel uncomfortable, you draw the line there.
So it's fine if I make a professional post describing how awkward it would be to marry Lucina in Awakening as long as I don't attempt to ship others too hard. Well I'm not to big on shipping anyways.

Top Bottom