• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Hi

I'm awkward and I don't know how to introduce myself but I love Robin in Sm4sh
Welcome! Would you like to listen to an excerpt from the Gospel of St. Garon?

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_post.png

I feel like I started a movem-

Well, at least @Syrek won, so I can't be totally upset at it.:happysheep:
L-lady Elezir! <3
D'aww you two. :cheep:

Have you played FE7? It's a reference to a character who appears towards the end of that.
Oh I know, it's just...there's three of them.

Couldn't catch everyone in their evil acts because there is just way too much evil here.
That is some low-down dirty slander.
...well played.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time amognst our fellow tacticians.
There are only 3 rules you should follow:
1.Don't speak to Weeman Weeman
2.If Weeman Weeman asks you to take part in any activity, RUN.
3.If Weeman Weeman posts in intervals of less than 15 minutes, report him so that we can get him banned
Enjoy yourself!
before i take your soul

^

This will be your reaction to almost everything Evilman says, @Irisz.

That is some high-up clean truth-telling.
...thanks for exposing us all. Maybe we'll consider changing our ways!

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
A bit off topic (on topic?) though...I've been trying to access the online DLC menu for fire emblem awaking to see if I have the funds to get another map. Whenever I do though, it just keeps saying "connecting to access point...." and wont go anywhere. I'm not getting an error message so far. Any one have any ideas what it could be?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
D

Deleted member

"The new Fire Emblem is going for a sense of symmetry that not only makes the choice tougher, but clearly shows that neither side is inherently evil, Garon likely being the exception of course."

BLASPHEMY!!!!!
I agree!
Garon is the good leader of this game! The innocent lady on the Hoshido side is clearly the evil character.

So according to Hokori, we are all Killager.:4villager:
Not our faults that Hokori Nook gave us a large amount of loans to pay.

Just recruited Tharja.

Congratulations!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
A bit off topic (on topic?) though...I've been trying to access the online DLC menu for fire emblem awaking to see if I have the funds to get another map. Whenever I do though, it just keeps saying "connecting to access point...." and wont go anywhere. I'm not getting an error message so far. Any one have any ideas what it could be?
Your internet was probably really crappy.

I accessed it today with zero issue.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I just checked to see if I may receive any similar problems that you have, but I was able to access the DLC maps. Could there be something wrong with your 3DS? Try accessing the eShop. If you can access the shop, that's bizarre, but if you can't, maybe there's something wrong with the connection you're using for your 3DS.

So much truth in that statement. Oh Great Garon, purify this thread and all who inhabit it with your greatness!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
For some reason the mental image of a goat appears when I see Mr Ganon clone over there.

*Sigh* Wouldn't surprise me since I'm using university internet. I don't have any problems with my wii u though oddly enough.
School Internet is all sorts of crap. Especially those that need logins. You can't even reliably use Internet on those with a 3DS.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I just checked to see if I may receive any similar problems that you have, but I was able to access the DLC maps. Could there be something wrong with your 3DS? Try accessing the eShop. If you can access the shop, that's bizarre, but if you can't, maybe there's something wrong with the connection you're using for your 3DS.
Tried that as well and still doesn't work. Maybe it is my connection, but I've never had problems with it in the past. Then again, I haven't tried accessing the eshop on my 3ds in a while. I really hope my 3ds isn't having issues. It's rather new.

EDIT: And then I remembered that I dropped it at some point. Something could've come loose. Son of a...

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I have discovered a quote by St. Garon.

Why can't we have people like St. Garon? The world would be a much better place with the Good Nohr King walking among us.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I have discovered a quote by St. Garon.

Why can't we have people like St. Garon? The world would be a much better place with the Good Nohr King walking among us.
Majestic.

On a completely unrelated note I am officially giving Anna a vote for the Smash Ballot after recruiting her. Girls a beast!

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Am I the only one that stopped getting notifications from this thread for some reason?

Also, have you all already seen the GameXPlain analysis of Fire Emblem 14 that they released today?

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
Am I the only one that stopped getting notifications from this thread for some reason?

Also, have you all already seen the GameXPlain analysis of Fire Emblem 14 that they released today?
It was linked earlier in the thread, they picked up quite a few things in that video. They claimed that Garon was evil for some reason though.

Hong

The Strongest
What are you planning Hon-gu?
My, my. How accusatory of you, dear ArcticWolf. I have not done anything particularly untoward of you yet, have I?

Yes, yes. I have nothing but the best intentions with our dearest @Irisz. Mm....

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
My, my. How accusatory of you, dear ArcticWolf. I have not done anything particularly untoward of you yet, have I?

Yes, yes. I have nothing but the best intentions with our dearest @Irisz. Mm....
I got my eyes on you...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Also, in regards to FE: If, if the Hosshida or whoever are just a peace loving nation being attacked by the Glory Seeking Nors, I may have a hard time justifying siding with St. Gannon. I really personally cannot be the aggressors. Unless I'm attacking something that just deserves to be wiped off the face of the Earth. And from what tiny bit I've gathered, the Hokido do not warrant being attacked. Unless there's far more grey involved than "Glory Seeking Nots" and "Peace Seeking Horatios". Which I'm guessing there is, otherwise it's going to be very hard to sympathize with St. Gannondorf and company, and if a side isn't sympathetic, a lot of people are going to be turned off.

Sorry folks. I may be an outlier here...

However, I will tell you all, that whichever side I side with, that will be the side I side with. No matter how much grey there may or may not be, I will be unable to break the trend that this side is good, and that side is bad.

Case in point: Skyrim. I have never been able to play the Stormcloaks. It's ALWAYS the Imperials. I cannot break that. No matter how hard I try. I see the Imperial characters, and Imperial side as the good guys. There is no breaking that.

So if I join the Neithers, I will be with the Neithers until the end of time. If I choose the Hitokiri, I will be with the Hitokiri until the end of time.

OK. I'm done editing this post. FOR NOW....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seeing people call Garon "Ganon" sometimes makes me wish that Ganondorf made a surprise appearance in the game...
I'll add this to the list of crossovers that IS needs to do in Fire Emblem, along with Captain Falcon as a unit.

Heck yeah! She's already helping me wreck house on Anna's unlock mission.

Thanks man!
:happysheep:
For the majority of the game, I had Robin and Tharja absolutely reck maps when they were paired up. Also, because my Robin specializes in magic, Morgan was a force to be reckoned with.

About Anna: In my experiences, she is pretty good early on, but she tends to struggle later as she doesn't have pair-up partners beyond Robin, Morgan (if you marry her), and another unit you get later on.

Can you tell it's been a few years since I played Rekka no Ken?
Don't worry.
I don't think I have gotten up to that point yet. I didn't beat Rekka no Ken yet thanks to school and practicing in Smash.
I am on the Chapter after when Eliwood's father dies.

Hopefully I can play it again soon.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

As you wish.

Book 5: Good King Garon
View attachment 46418

In FE6, set after FE7, Canas was stated to be dead by his son, a playable character in that game. Canas himself appears in FE7, but since he's dead by the time of FE6, his ending inevitably is his death (to a snowstorm). The joke in the FE fandom is that he was "killed by continuity errors".

Now expanded to include as many of our recent new recruits as I could find, for a total of 44 potential victims!
god damn, I slaughtered almost everyone and died being a coward. What made me go in such a rampage?

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hi

I'm awkward and I don't know how to introduce myself but I love Robin in Sm4sh
Don't worry, that's how most of us started out here. :awesome:

Welcome to our humble abode. Enjoy you're stay.

Top Bottom