• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Watching @Drakonis through my following feed in the morning:

Sometimes, I check before I leave for the campus and I see him liking posts. Then when I get here I check my feed at lunch and I still see him liking posts.

Have to give credit to his commitment.
Aww. How cute.
The actual scene in that movie is freaking great.

Love me some Monty Python.:chuckle:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
We really, really need a new Hunger Games.

As you wish.

Book 5: Good King Garon
fe_hg5.png

In FE6, set after FE7, Canas was stated to be dead by his son, a playable character in that game. Canas himself appears in FE7, but since he's dead by the time of FE6, his ending inevitably is his death (to a snowstorm). The joke in the FE fandom is that he was "killed by continuity errors".

Now expanded to include as many of our recent new recruits as I could find, for a total of 44 potential victims!

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Gonna try and get a Robin cosplay going sometime this year.

With the right hair length and the right hair dye, I could probably pull it off. Just need to get the cloak and boots.

/random

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
"mimgrim has a 95% hit chance and an 85% avoid chance. He misses Valkyrie twice. Valkyrie lands a 1% crit chance, wiping the floor with mimgrim."

Story of my ****ing life when it comes to Fire Emblem.

I don't know why I play this series when I have such horrible luck rofl, I still can't get over that one time I had a 99% chance to hit and missed and a 99% chance to avoid and got hit in Radiant Dawn.

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
"ViralN9 is mercilessly shot to death by several Nohrian archers..."

I'M ON YOUR SIDE NITWITS.

EDIT: Also, where can I find that fire emblem hunger games thing, I want to mess around with that a bit.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

As you wish.

View attachment 46418

In FE6, set after FE7, Canas was stated to be dead by his son, a playable character in that game. Canas himself appears in FE7, but since he's dead by the time of FE6, his ending inevitably is his death (to a snowstorm). The joke in the FE fandom is that he was "killed by continuity errors".

Now expanded to include as many of our recent new recruits as I could find, for a total of 44 potential victims!
Holy Arcfire! I won! I freaking won! :happysheep:

I'd like to thank all you lovely tacticians for dying so that I could win. :awesome:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

As you wish.

View attachment 46418

:ike::4myfriends:

Click on the Ikes... do it!

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I was just thinking today "Gosh, when will @ Moydow Moydow issue the next Robin Social hunger games?"

And I come home to this. *~*

Dagnabbit Hong. The second I read @nunchuck29's post, I knew what to do and went through th effort to make that gif.
And then I scroll down two posts and see you already made the same reference.

I think it's been a while since we did something like that.
Hang on, let me bask in the moment a bit...

Onigiri! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.

Alternatively, this avatar could be more analogous to the conclusion, where the onigiri represents the breakfast muffin and the Protector is casually walking around in her day wear after her suit was soaked red with blood and pieces of @Hokori.
In any event, I am not at all surprised you thought of this reference, Drakonis. Not with all we've been through.:017::017:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579

As you wish.

View attachment 46418

Huh. Looks like I became a pin cushion. :p

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

As you wish.

View attachment 46418

How long did it take you to get a scenario involving me and St. Garon?

Also, St. Garon is inviting us to have dinner with him. Isn't that generous of him?

And in other news. GameXplain's analysis of the Choose Your Path trailer.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
How long did it take you to get a scenario involving me and St. Garon?

Also, St. Garon is inviting us to have dinner with him. Isn't that generous of him?

And in other news. GameXplain's analysis of the Choose Your Path trailer.
Someone needs to Photoshop the head of the Hoshido leader over Judas. Or Kamui, since s/he could betray him if s/he joins Hoshido.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So which side is that blue haired dancer chick on?

Also, when does the game land in the States?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

As you wish.

View attachment 46418

Reads through book
...hmm I guess he forgot about me...
Chapter 12:
"...and purges Antonykun" OH! HELLO!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Yes, Kamui is the avatar.

And the games come out in America in "2016."
K. I was hearing **** about June and was like "Screw that. I got Heavensward to deal with." But 2016 is many moons away so...

Less Fire Emblem: If discussion, more Heropon worshipping. No sense in getting psyched for something so far out in advance. Trust me. It does you no good.

Also, we should strike an Alliance with the Shulk people. And then troll someone.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
:crying: It's so far away...Wish I understood Japanese
This is why you don't get psyched and hyped for games that are so far away. You begin to lose track of the here and now. The games you have now become less enjoyable, new games that you acquire lose their luster far too fast and you begin to get depressed a bit.

Better to enjoy the games that are out now, rather than a year plus away.

Hong

The Strongest
New DS XL is here.

EMD won't be here until the 10th.:skull::skull::skull:

Guess I'll kill some time, buy Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, and play that for now. It's Reyn time.

Edit - Ohhhh apparently it's not even out yet, either.:skull:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I gotta say i got no Rugby Shirt pictures to explain how i feel right now so I'll just say thanks

You Sniped me before i even knew i was in the 5th book of FE Hunger Games
Er, actually in the prologue it says. "Gracidea Shaymin gets no sympathy from Antonkun"...

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
This is why you don't get psyched and hyped for games that are so far away. You begin to lose track of the here and now. The games you have now become less enjoyable, new games that you acquire lose their luster far too fast and you begin to get depressed a bit.

Better to enjoy the games that are out now, rather than a year plus away.
I have been hyped for the same games for 9 years and counting and I don't regret anything. It just meant that the first 15 minutes I spent booting up the world of FF XV Duscae was one of the most magical moments in my life where I'm pretty sure my heart was literally skipping beats and I'm having a BLAST with Type 0. It also brings a humorous and ironic twist to the following jokes I made to a friend back in high school.

"Hey, I bet Square Enix will delay VS 13 so much that we won't play it until we start our career."

"When KH 3 comes out, you won't be playing it. Your child will." (Still hoping against this one)

Being hyped for a game slotted for 2016 is nothing to me.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
It's not the wait that worries me so much as the spoilers. I hope the FE fandom is as good as keeping them out of sight as the Xenoblade fandom has been (in my experience)... Unlike the SSB and Pokémon fandoms.

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
I have been hyped for the same games for 9 years and counting and I don't regret anything. It just meant that the first 15 minutes I spent booting up the world of FF XV Duscae was one of the most magical moments in my life where I'm pretty sure my heart was literally skipping beats and I'm having a BLAST with Type 0. It also brings a humorous and ironic twist to the following jokes I made to a friend back in high school.

"Hey, I bet Square Enix will delay VS 13 so much that we won't play it until we start our career."

"When KH 3 comes out, you won't be playing it. Your child will." (Still hoping against this one)

Being hyped for a game slotted for a 2016 is nothing to me.
That's hardcore.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
@ Pega-pony Princess Pega-pony Princess if you (or anyone else for that matter), are looking for games to keep you occupied till then, I'm more than able to help you out.
Sure. What are your suggestions? I don't have much money at the moment, but I plan on finally getting a job this summer. The only game this year that I'm currently looking really forward to playing so far is Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Hi

I'm awkward and I don't know how to introduce myself but I love Robin in Sm4sh

Top Bottom