• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I almost burst a blood vessel laughing at this.:joyful:
I couldn't imagine waa.
waluigi head.png

@ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Have you played the Remastered Version yet?
Nope, but I am straight dope with Google's reverse image search.

cookie nom.png

Thank you, though.

In all fairness it's in my Steam library somewhere. I just haven't gotten around to it.
Which is the same thing you could say about 90% of my Steam library.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
... @Elezir, @ Wintropy Wintropy , does this sound like a fic?

I need to justify my horrible misreading.
Since when did I become the thread's kitty-eared, flat-chested Cupid expy?

Oh well, guess this is my recompense for playing two Kid Icarus characters in a roster with over fifty choices.

Hong

The Strongest
So in that chest...

Is there a secret string...

Opening the secret compartment to your secret chest?

Revealing one embarrassing snapshot of @ Hokori Hokori at the Christmas party?
Please. Everyone except @ Hokori Hokori knows about that. What I have in here is well beyond that. This is beyond anything we've ever seen. So profound, that I cannot tell even you what is inside... For your protection.
Pulp Fiction gives me the warm and fuzzies.
If you like Pulp Fiction, we will be best friends.

Easily my favourite American movie.

D

Deleted member

There's art of the 2nd Gen kids paired up with Pokemon. Choose your favorite!

Either Owain's or Noire's.

*pat pat*

So how about you? Hoshido or Nohr?
Most likely Hoshido.
I understand the conflict between choosing Hoshido and Nohr, especially when Nohr raised you. However, I would feel guilty attacking Hoshido because they are a peaceful nation. Though, there is a part of me that thinks that Hoshido isn't completely peaceful... they are hiding a dark past, I believe.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
*Yawn*

Just droppng in to leave an IRL picture of me studying.

Enjoy my hansome face.

6qjj0.gif

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Anyway, I found the avatar system of Awakening to be satisfactory. I like that you had three different bodies for each gender.
If I had some criticisms:
1) Have a younger-sounding voice to suit the smaller bodies.
2) Make the hair colours not look so washed out.
3) If you can't have individual body sliders, maybe a chubby-looking MU to represent more diverse body frames?
4) NO GLASSES

So in that chest...

Is there a secret string...

Opening the secret compartment to your secret chest?

Revealing one embarrassing snapshot of @ Hokori Hokori at the Christmas party?
The one snapshot I remember of @ Hokori Hokori around that time was when he was in his armor from Destiny and I came along and shoved a Santa hat on him.

Because I can. :cheep:

No, nothing at all. :troll:

*Yawn*

Just droppng in to leave an IRL picture of me studying.

Enjoy my hansome face.

You studying to be a dancer? I gotta hand it to you, that's a cute first step. :seuss:

I actually would like to see you.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Please. Everyone except @ Hokori Hokori knows about that. What I have in here is well beyond that. This is beyond anything we've ever seen. So profound, that I cannot tell even you what is inside... For your protection.If you like Pulp Fiction, we will be best friends.
Obviously the chest holds the key to your real chest.

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anywho, on the whole which side to chose for IF.

If NoA pulls what Japan did then I will make my first choice Nohr solely on the basis that it has a level structure similar to the more traditional FE structure, no map, limite grinding and money, yes please. However if I can actually make my choice at chapter 6 then I will instead base my choice on which faction I feel I like better/have a deeper connection with (of which I have no idea at all right now other then the fact that I'm getting a rather iffy vibe from the Hoshido side, something has to be off with them).

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
*Yawns* Morning everybo-

If it makes you feel better, i hope you die soon. Slowly and painfully.
2f3.gif

I'm going back to bed, too early for me to deal with Dark Weeman again.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Apparently Weeman inherited or rather, was possessed by False's murderous demeanor from the Robin Social Hunger Games.

I mean, why else would he specifically wish for Hokori's death, something that False repeatedly caused?

:cheep:

Watch as he kills himself.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
4) NO GLASSES

The one snapshot I remember of @ Hokori Hokori around that time was when he was in his armor from Destiny and I came along and shoved a Santa hat on him.

You studying to be a dancer? I gotta hand it to you, that's a cute first step. :seuss:

Seriously, I want my glasses-wearing Kamui since I didn't get to have my Robin actually wear glasses.:c

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So there has been some speculation on those 2 guys in the different boxarts, both the ones in the back of each boxart, and how they might be the Jeigans of the game, though more likely are Oifeys considering we really haven't had a true Jeigan outside of Shadow Dragon (which is a remake) and that we won't be getting Marx/Ryouma until later in the game (still no idea on blonde-Marth and bow dude though).

Looks like old purple hair is going to be a Great Knight.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, I kinda keep missing out quite interesting things, huh?
That you do. Feel free to stick around. I'll use substitute and you can take my place. Have fun dealing with Dark Weeman :awesome:

Oh, good morning Delta! ^w^ How are you tod-

This is the Robin Social Thread..............right? :4pacman:
It's now the "Direct all your dark feelings towards Hokori thread, for he is the only one who can take on the burden that you carry"

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
That you do. Feel free to stick around. I'll use substitute and you can take my place. Have fun dealing with Dark Weeman :awesome:

It's now the "Direct all your dark feelings towards Hokori thread, for he is the only one who can take on the burden that you carry"
Hokori INC : We kill all your Titan problems.

So there has been some speculation on those 2 guys in the different boxarts, both the ones in the back of each boxart, and how they might be the Jeigans of the game, though more likely are Oifeys considering we really haven't had a true Jeigan outside of Shadow Dragon (which is a remake) and that we won't be getting Marx/Ryouma until later in the game (still no idea on blonde-Marth and bow dude though).

Looks like old purple hair is going to be a Great Knight.
I like the aesthetics of both.

Nohr or Hoshido...? This choice is too much. I'll let someone else pick the right side for me. @False Sense ? :troll:

oh my god i can't breathe

</3
4) NO GLASSES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Unj8hdRDQ

Study Music.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hokori INC : We kill all your Titan problems.

I like the aesthetics of both.

Nohr or Hoshido...? This choice is too much. I'll let someone else pick the right side for me. @False Sense ? :troll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Unj8hdRDQ

Study Music.
GO TEAM RANDOM HOT GUY.

Though I actually could see them as a mentor/father-esque figure. The Nohr guy in particular looks older than the others. The Hoshido guy doesn't look quite that old, but still has a more mature vibe to him.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Okay just don't sit on us please.
Don't worry, I'll only use my BIG Magic during emergencies. Mostly regarding raids or dark dragons rising from their slumber.

Because it hurts ton to sit on people anyway. They feel like soft pebbles grumbling into tiny pieces that might even sting from all the bone coming out of the flesh.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Don't worry, I'll only use my BIG Magic during emergencies. Mostly regarding raids or dark dragons rising from their slumber.

Because it hurts ton to sit on people anyway. They feel like soft pebbles grumbling into tiny pieces that might even sting from all the bone coming out of the flesh.

Lord help those that get squished.

Top Bottom