• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Gee guys, i just wish death to someone in good fun and everbody loses it, but don't be so dramatic, you know the only one here that i really plan to kill is Moydow Moydow

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
As you can see, my dearest squire, what I have in this chest is both of incredible beauty, as well as dangerous should it fall in the wrong hands.

I have shown this to you so you understand the gravity of this situation. Should I fall... you will ensure the safety of this chest and its contents. While I can trust others with such privacy, I cannot trust that they will be able to handle what they have seen. It is in your loyalty, and your strength of mind and heart, that I trust.
I shall rename this the Valkyrie-thread. All bow down to me and pick up your Gallic helmets.

Also vote for me in the Ballot.
It is an honour to serve you, my lady.

Hong

The Strongest
Watching @ Drakonis Drakonis through my following feed in the morning:

Sometimes, I check before I leave for the campus and I see him liking posts. Then when I get here I check my feed at lunch and I still see him liking posts.

Have to give credit to his commitment.
I wouldn't trust myself either, tbh.

This is not a face of mercy.
Aww. How cute.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
As you can see, my dearest squire, what I have in this chest is both of incredible beauty, as well as dangerous should it fall in the wrong hands.

I have shown this to you so you understand the gravity of this situation. Should I fall... you will ensure the safety of this chest and its contents. While I can trust others with such privacy, I cannot trust that they will be able to handle what they have seen. It is in your loyalty, and your strength of mind and heart, that I trust.

You can trust on me my dear protector

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
The moment you let down your guard;

Oh dear you have a nice little toy there. A lot of people tried to play with me in a similar fashion. Unfortunately for them they couldn't handle my games. They always thought they were cleverer, stronger. But in the end they just went back to their dreamland..forever

An advise for you, little girl, to live longer: Do not play with me if you don't want to see your own body coloured with your blood.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
avi_peeking_post.png
Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for the booty.

If you like Pulp Fiction, we will be best friends.

Easily my favourite American movie.
It's in my top 3 at this time.
The other two are difficult to explain.
If it makes you feel better, i hope you die soon. Slowly and painfully.
Apparently Weeman inherited or rather, was possessed by False's murderous demeanor from the Robin Social Hunger Games.
I miss those.

We need another round.
It's true. I want to sit on it as my nondescript wooden throne as we speak.

This is not a face of mercy.
Does this look like the face of mercy?
Oddly enough I have a story about th-

Gee guys, i just wish death to someone in good fun and everbody loses it, but don't be so dramatic, you know the only one here that i really plan to kill is Moydow Moydow
An advise for you, little girl, to live longer: Do not play with me if you don't want to see your own body coloured with your blood.
Geez. All this pent up aggression.

We really, really need a new Hunger Games.

Last edited:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Oh, my...
If you keep up this pace, I might have to start skipping to the latest two pages so I don't waste like 3 hours reading all the glory that is this thread every day.

On Fanservice:
It really depends on how blatant it is and if the fanservicing character has other qualities to them that make them enjoyable.
As long as the character in question is actually a decent character that I enjoy, and the act of delivering fanservice in that moment isn't completely out of character, I won't mind it.

There's also a difference between a character that just happens to be sexual/sexy and a character that constantly keeps flashing her (or his) stuff to the camera just to appeal to a certain demographic.

On Riki: While he's only my fourth favorite character in the game (after 1. Dunban, 2. Spoiler and 3. Shala) I loved that stupid fuzzball the second I saw it.
For one, I like it every time a JRPG throws a weird/nonhuman party character at you, just because it keeps stuff fresh. Second: Riki is really funny and surprisingly doesn't overstay his welcome at all.

It also helps that he's goshdarn adorable.

@ Hong Hong I must know what that chest your avatar holds contains! Pretty please?

As you can see, what I have in here is truly extraordinary... It's absolutely imperative that I deliver this without hesitation.

Dagnabbit Hong. The second I read @nunchuck29's post, I knew what to do and went through th effort to make that gif.
And then I scroll down two posts and see you already made the same reference.

I think it's been a while since we did something like that.
Hang on, let me bask in the moment a bit...

On FE: If:
I've said it before: I find the entire setup of Nohr's story more intriguing. However, Hoshido is pretty cool, too, and will make this a hard choice:
Do I play Hoshido first to keep the hype alive until I get to Nohr, or do I play Nohr first because that's the one I want to actually side with and playing Hoshido first might spoil some of the story for me?
FOOL! I NOW CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF KAMUI!

BOW BEFORE THEM!

Watching @ Drakonis Drakonis through my following feed in the morning:

Sometimes, I check before I leave for the campus and I see him liking posts. Then when I get here I check my feed at lunch and I still see him liking posts.

Have to give credit to his commitment.
Well, sometimes I certainly feel like just saying

and skipping to the last page. But that would mean missing a lot of the awesome stuff you guys post.
Though it does sometimes feel like this:

It's still very much worth the time.
Does this look like the face of mercy?
No... that looks more like the face of wanting more burgers.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
View attachment 46398 Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for the booty.

It's in my top 3 at this time.
The other two are difficult to explain.

I miss those.

We need another round.

It's true. I want to sit on it as my nondescript wooden throne as we speak.

Oddly enough I have a story about th-

Geez. All this pent up aggression.

We really, really need a new Hunger Games.
Holy mother of Grima...

Your avatar is MAGIC!!! :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Man, there's no blood anywhere. How's that Pikachu peeking through? It's sliced in half!

:seuss:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Oh, my...
If you keep up this pace, I might have to start skipping to the latest two pages so I don't waste like 3 hours reading all the glory that is this thread every day.

On Fanservice:
It really depends on how blatant it is and if the fanservicing character has other qualities to them that make them enjoyable.
As long as the character in question is actually a decent character that I enjoy, and the act of delivering fanservice in that moment isn't completely out of character, I won't mind it.

There's also a difference between a character that just happens to be sexual/sexy and a character that constantly keeps flashing her (or his) stuff to the camera just to appeal to a certain demographic.

On Riki: While he's only my fourth favorite character in the game (after 1. Dunban, 2. Spoiler and 3. Shala) I loved that stupid fuzzball the second I saw it.
For one, I like it every time a JRPG throws a weird/nonhuman party character at you, just because it keeps stuff fresh. Second: Riki is really funny and surprisingly doesn't overstay his welcome at all.

It also helps that he's goshdarn adorable.

Dagnabbit Hong. The second I read @nunchuck29's post, I knew what to do and went through th effort to make that gif.
And then I scroll down two posts and see you already made the same reference.

I think it's been a while since we did something like that.
Hang on, let me bask in the moment a bit...

On FE: If:
I've said it before: I find the entire setup of Nohr's story more intriguing. However, Hoshido is pretty cool, too, and will make this a hard choice:
Do I play Hoshido first to keep the hype alive until I get to Nohr, or do I play Nohr first because that's the one I want to actually side with and playing Hoshido first might spoil some of the story for me?

Well, sometimes I certainly feel like just saying

and skipping to the last page. But that would mean missing a lot of the awesome stuff you guys post.
Though it does sometimes feel like this:

It's still very much worth the time.

No... that looks more like the face of wanting more burgers.
I HEARD RIKI.:colorful:

Though, since I've been avoiding spoilers, I can't say who I like the most. I have a feeling Riki and Dunban will remain high up, though, and Shulk is starting to win me over more.

And much like you, I adore having some sort of nonhuman/different species party member. Not that humans are bad, but it's much more fun to mix it up too. Plus, Riki just looks precious.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
so, actual Robin question (for once), what determines how long Nosferatu lasts when it connects?
Damage difference. The bigger the difference the longer it lasts. That is assuming Robin is the one with more damage.
Partially correct. What KoM is describing is what determines how much the healing scales. You heal more based on the damage difference between Robin and his opponent.

However, what nunchuk asked was what determines how long the grab lasts, and that is two things:

Opponent's %. The higher % they are, the longer it takes to break out.

How much they mash. Nos is considered a grab, and can be mashed out of like any other grab.

ViralN9

Smash Cadet
So there has been some speculation on those 2 guys in the different boxarts, both the ones in the back of each boxart, and how they might be the Jeigans of the game, though more likely are Oifeys considering we really haven't had a true Jeigan outside of Shadow Dragon (which is a remake) and that we won't be getting Marx/Ryouma until later in the game (still no idea on blonde-Marth and bow dude though).

Looks like old purple hair is going to be a Great Knight.
Why do I get the feeling that purple-haired-guy is Camilla's father?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
So many things i want to reply to, but in college i can only use my phone to type, and to prove how bad it is for that purpose, it took me 10 minutes to type this.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Weeman spread among the Pokemon universe and created his own monstrous minions.

Top Bottom