• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hong

The Strongest
Also, in regards to FE: If, if the Hosshida or whoever are just a peace loving nation being attacked by the Glory Seeking Nors, I may have a hard time justifying siding with St. Gannon. I really personally cannot be the aggressors. Unless I'm attacking something that just deserves to be wiped off the face of the Earth. And from what tiny bit I've gathered, the Hokido do not warrant being attacked. Unless there's far more grey involved than "Glory Seeking Nots" and "Peace Seeking Horatios". Which I'm guessing there is, otherwise it's going to be very hard to sympathize with St. Gannondorf and company, and if a side isn't sympathetic, a lot of people are going to be turned off.

Sorry folks. I may be an outlier here...
I know your edit is on the way, but just so you're aware generally, in Fire Emblem, it's unusual for an important character to be an asshole without a reason. There's something going on with Nohr beyond our comprehension. I think Hoshido, as you have alluded to, perhaps did something wrong in the past... But I am most inclined to believe it is Nohr that will have greater mystery to unravel.

And keep in mind, for the Nohr campaign, you are breaking them down from the inside. You are not going to be Garon's best buddy. You don't have to like him to like Nohr.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Hello everybody.

I've joined Smashboards just so I can say that if I had an account at the time, I would have been with this topic from it's inception. All hail the Tactition.:4robinm::4robinf:

...and the most powerful Pokemon of all.:4mewtwo:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
For the majority of the game, I had Robin and Tharja absolutely reck maps when they were paired up. Also, because my Robin specializes in magic, Morgan was a force to be reckoned with.

About Anna: In my experiences, she is pretty good early on, but she tends to struggle later as she doesn't have pair-up partners beyond Robin, Morgan (if you marry her), and another unit you get later on.
Thanks for the the tips on Anna. I'll keep them in mind.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
In other news, Game of Thrones starts on Sunday. Winter is Coming *******, and ****'s gonna go down.

To add to what I said earlier, in regards to my Skyrim reference, I'll actually find it HARDER to go to the other faction in a game like Fire Emblem where characters are far closer to you than before. I'll see these characters, and seeing them as good guys, it'll be nigh impossible for me to see them as bad guys. It'll only get harder if my character ends up marrying one of them.

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Hello everybody.

I've joined Smashboards just so I can say that if I had an account at the time, I would have been with this topic from it's inception. All hail the Tactition.:4robinm::4robinf:

Greetings! Always nice to see more new faces show up. Hope you don't mind some chaos because we've got that going around quite a bit here.

If you're still willing to stick around then by all means, please do.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Hello everybody.

Ah, then allow me to formally welcome you to our nice little corner of Smashboards!

I think you will find it most hospitable!

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Greetings! Always nice to see more new faces show up. Hope you don't mind some chaos because we've got that going around quite a bit here.

If you're still willing to stick around then by all means, please do.
Well, that was certainly a warm welcome.

Now then. Who else is going to vote for Ridley? :troll:

UPDATETWOSECONDSLATER: JK. Why are all you morons voting for Bandanna Dee? Vote Magolor. Bandanna Dee is a Goomba with good taste in headgear. Magolor is a friggin' space wizard. I don't see why I would need to say more.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hello everybody.

You don't kno what you're getting yourself into

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Hello everybody.

2 things you should keep in mind
1- Do not search "*insert your name here* the hedgehog", no matter how much weeman insists
2- Hong's chest contents remain secret for...reasons
enjoy your stay

Hong

The Strongest
@ Zantetsugun Zantetsugun
@XenoBrawler610 has the gist of it. Anna is best treated as a heal bot. That is to say, healers and thieves offer valuable utilities, and they can do their job without having to kill others; Anna is both. So, if you have a map with chests to unlock and doors to pick, but either have not thief or you rather get the job done quicker, bring Anna. Similarly, if you have not enough healers, or you want to reclass one of your healers and you're afraid it will bring your composition down, she has your back.

Such characters are consequence free, and if you have no future plans with them at a point, you can bench them with no consequence.
Hello everybody.

1- Do not search "*insert your name here* the hedgehog", no matter how much weeman insists
enjoy your stay

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
enjoy your stay
I'm already smart enough to know that. That's why I love Robin so much. We've got so much in common. :cool:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Hello everybody.

Welcome aboard.

A few rules:

1. RESPECT THE HEROPON. We may all love Robin here, but we are close allies of Shulk. Regardless, we still worship and show proper respect to the Heropon.
2. The first rule of the Robin Smashboards is you don't talk about Sonic OCs.
3. The second rule of the Robin Smashboards is you DO NOT talk about Sonic OCs.
4. Winter is Coming.
5. @Raziek is God.
6. :4robinf:x:4shulk: is canon. No questions.
7. There is no rule #7.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Welcome aboard.

A few rules:

1. RESPECT THE HEROPON. We may all love Robin here, but we are close allies of Shulk. Regardless, we still worship and show proper respect to the Heropon.
2. The first rule of the Robin Smashboards is you don't talk about Sonic OCs.
3. The second rule of the Robin Smashboards is you DO NOT talk about Sonic OCs.
4. Winter is Coming.
5. @Raziek is God.
6. :4robinf:x:4shulk: is canon. No questions.
7. There is no rule #7.
I'm against canon marriages. Even dumb ones. ESPECIALLY dumb ones. Tharja x :4robinm:, for example. (Srsly tho, who the hell marries their stalker????? (except for extreme perverts (like all of you)))

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I already voted for Isaac.

Isaac MUST win.
Nah man, Anna all the way! Just look at this girl!

She don't givva dam! Look at that little bear on her sword! Kawaii as sh*t!
(In all seriousness I think Isaac is an excellent candidate as well, and I will be giving him a vote as well. :cool:)

ChibiValshe

Hold your breath with me
3DS FC
2723-9690-1869
I'm against canon marriages. Even dumb ones. ESPECIALLY dumb ones. Tharja x :4robinm:, for example. (Srsly tho, who the hell marries their stalker????? (except for extreme perverts (like all of you)))
So...nobody post Chrom x Sumia art, kay?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm against canon marriages. Even dumb ones. ESPECIALLY dumb ones. Tharja x :4robinm:, for example.
Don't worry. So am I. I just needed something dumb to fill up the rules

In fact, the shipping in general tends to drive me away. There's A LOT of shipping which goes on in this thread, so be warned.
So...nobody post Chrom x Sumia art, kay?
What the **** is wrong with Chrom x Sumia? I only challenge this because that's what I did in my FE:A playthrough and I rather enjoyed it. Cynthia really fits in with the Lucina sibling supports.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Something came up, so I'll likely be away for a while. Looking forward to interacting with everyone, including the new blood such as @ IAmMetaKnight IAmMetaKnight (welcome by the way!) upon my return. And anyone else who is brave enough to show up to this place and stick around for that matter.

TTFN!

P.S. - Don't let these people fool you, Meta. They welcome you now, but they're itching to kill you off with their Hunger Games and Sonic OC posts. I am the only one you can trust. Do not fret, I got your back when I get back :awesome:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Don't worry. So am I. I just needed something dumb to fill up the rules

In fact, the shipping in general tends to drive me away. There's A LOT of shipping which goes on in this thread, so be warned.
Again, I'm smart enough to assume that from the start. Be warned.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
P.S. - Don't let these people fool you, Meta. They welcome you now, but they're itching to kill you off with their Hunger Games and Sonic OC posts. I am the only one you can trust. Do not fret, I got your back when I get back :awesome:
Let's not needlessly run down the community here...
No one here is a straight up asshole about those things. I asked not to be included in the Hunger Games simulators and so far, that requests has been respected (thank you to all who are doing those). I also asked not to be shipped with other users on the boards, even in jest, and again, that wish has been respected (again, thank you to all who are doing those).

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
At the same time, no one here is a straight up ******* about it either. I asked not to be included in the Hunger Games simulators and so far, that requests has been respected (thank you to all who are doing those). I also asked not to be shipped with other users on the boards, even in jest, and again, that wish has been respected (again, thank you to all who are doing those).
Now you're just scaring me...

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
The only things that should only be taken seriously is our love for :4robinm::4robinf:

We're a rather nice group of people if I do say so myself who mainly do our things out of fun.
We're rarely trying to get two of our members together much like the shipping lords themselves:4robinf::4robinm:

Hong

The Strongest
Sometimes I actually worry that overloading new people with Sonic OC and other references can be a bit much.
Something came up, so I'll likely be away for a while. Looking forward to interacting with everyone, including the new blood such as @ IAmMetaKnight IAmMetaKnight (welcome by the way!) upon my return. And anyone else who is brave enough to show up to this place and stick around for that matter.

TTFN!

I'll hold the fort.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Let's not needlessly run down the community here...
No one here is a straight up ******* about those things. I asked not to be included in the Hunger Games simulators and so far, that requests has been respected (thank you to all who are doing those). I also asked not to be shipped with other users on the boards, even in jest, and again, that wish has been respected (again, thank you to all who are doing those).
You didn't actually take me seriously...right?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You didn't actually take me seriously...right?
I'll be honest. I'm terrible at reading emotions through the internet, and as a cynical and pessimistic person, I really tend to take things too seriously and/or too negatively.

My apologies.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
The only things that should only be taken seriously is our love for :4robinm::4robinf:

We're a rather nice group of people if I do say so myself who mainly do our things out of fun.
We're rarely trying to get two of our members together much like the shipping lords themselves:4robinf::4robinm:
I would totally ship Weeman x Delta

Yaranaika.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom