• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hong

The Strongest
I really like that they expanded on the marriage system in Shaq Emblem: if and added dating sim elements. Interacting with Shaq-senpai, I can't help but forget all of my problems in this world and feel protected when I am with him.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I really like that they expanded on the marriage system in Shaq Emblem: if and added dating sim elements. Interacting with Shaq-senpai, I can't help but forget all of my problems in this world and feel protected when I am with him.
shaq_gif_630x487_q85.jpg

Shaq seal of approval

Hong

The Strongest
<mfw I saw these faces of I person I don't know!

(I like this social, keep it up)
"Shog" is similar to "Shaq"

Thus I conclude that you were born for this day.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Really, Shaqboards is the real website, and some looser hacked it to make it Smashboards. The monkeys in the leadership department finaly got the coding right after years of random hammering on a keyboard.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I loving using Shaq's final smash to go full on Jam mode, the knockback from getting the Boom Shakalaka! just makes me feel on fire!
:yeahboi:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
What if the Direct announces a new amiibo? I pray it will be Shaq.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I miss the time when Shaq and Kobe were doubles partners, with Shaq stock tanking and Kobe being the aggressors scoring all the points. Those were the days.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Wow. The Marth and Lucina pages are getting beaten today... No love for FE Swordsmen.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
http://fireemblemwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

Captain Falcon (キャプテン・ファルコン Kyaputen Farukon) is the most famous pilot of the F-Zero Grand Prix, and, as of the 2564 Grand Prix, the reigning F-Zero intergalactic champion. Outside of his exploits in motorsport, Falcon is also known as a successful bounty hunter, who has captured several of the galaxy's most feared criminals.

Captain Falcon features in the upcoming "Mars" DLC chapter of Fire Emblem: Awakening, in which he has travelled to the planet on the trail of the criminal, Zoda. Zoda's henchmen surround Falcon, but are defeated by the timely arrival of Chrom and the Shepherds. Falcon can be recruited into the army when he survives the chapter.

Captain Falcon may S-Support with any member of the army. He possesses the exclusive skill Falcon Punch, which, when activated, instantly defeats no fewer than 26 enemy units. If Falcon is married, his children will inherit this skill, and, should father and child pair up, the skill's activation rate will be boosted to 200%.

Shog

Smash Ace
"Shog" is similar to "Shaq"

Thus I conclude that you were born for this day.
Wait that's Shaq? SHAQ?!

a long, long time ago...one of the first games I played was Shaq-Fu on the SNES...

And we are on SmashShaqboards... which is about a fighting game and basketball

TEH SHAQVERSE MAKSE TOH MUTCH SENZE WHUT

Hong

The Strongest
Said the one with the beautiful golden locks framing that perfect face of yours.
Ah, you flatter me. :yeahboi:

By the way, don't know what you've been doing larely, but you are extra handsome today.:yeahboi:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
TIME TO SPACE THE JAM.

Also, a belated gift to celebrate Robin's S-Support ages ago.

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that Shaq and Michael Jordan aren't the same person. I elect to leave this post up anyway.

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Not even a fusion of Kobe and Charles Barkley could match that amount of Slam.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
PREPARE THINE SELF FOR A NINTENDO DIRECT! ARE YOU READY, MY FELLOW TACTICIANS? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
PREPARE THINE SELF FOR A NINTENDO DIRECT! ARE YOU READY, MY FELLOW TACTICIANS? :4pacman:
4u71vt.jpg

Why yes Syrek, I am most ready for this slam of a Direct.

:yeahboi:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Holy crap! 0_0 The Nintendo Direct is almost 50 minutes in length! That's Shaqing long, brah! :yeahboi:

Top Bottom