• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Look what you have brought upon us, scalpers. You made the apocalypse come early.
And if you really think about it, all this over a Mario in gold paint is kind of silly.
And are people just starting April 1st on March 31st now?

Here in Europe it's already the first April sooooo..I should really go to bed now, it's like 2am here and I am not tired. I guess I will count some sheeps:happysheep::sadsheep::cheep::sheep:

You know, I heard Chrom/Sumia's localized support is totally different from the japanese version which is apparently more romantic. Well I dunno if it's true but people should stop getting so hurt over it. We all have preferences and hating a character because of shipping is just silly. As for me FeMU/Chrom OTP but I like Sumia or Olivia with Chrom just as much if I do a male MU run, who I marry to Tiki.
We have to consider that in Japan it's already around 9:00 A.M. of April 1st.
Time zones, guys.:happysheep:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Here in Europe it's already the first April sooooo..I should really go to bed now, it's like 2am here and I am not tired. I guess I will count some sheeps:happysheep::sadsheep::cheep::sheep:

You know, I heard Chrom/Sumia's localized support is totally different from the japanese version which is apparently more romantic. Well I dunno if it's true but people should stop getting so hurt over it. We all have preferences and hating a character because of shipping is just silly. As for me FeMU/Chrom OTP but I like Sumia or Olivia with Chrom just as much if I do a male MU run, who I marry to Tiki.
It is? The only difference I heard is that the pies are bentos.

And agreed. Bashing a character over a ship is dumb. And Robin/Tiki intrigues me for many reasons.:happysheep:

This got me. Seriously. :laugh:

:231:
And then a skeleton popped out and Mario popped out with hyper-realistic eyes and then I realized that EVERYONE WAS DEAD.
-many, many Creepypastas

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978

And agreed. Bashing a character over a ship is dumb. And Robin/Tiki intrigues me for many reasons.:happysheep:
Robin/Tiki is like the ultimate insult to daddy(the same can be said if you date Chrom or any of his relatives). It also gives Tiki a daughter who can live with her a long time since Morgan is half Manakete, so she won't have to be lonely.:happysheep:.

I am sorry I have to post this

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Don't worry, my brother in Xenoblade naivete. Once I have emerged from the long trek from start to finish, I shall keep the details of my fantastic journey hidden behind a curtain of secrecy known as a spoiler tag so you may remain blissfully oblivious to the secrets of the experience known as Xenoblade Chronicles.
:D. Thanks Gracidea. That's nice.

Look what you have brought upon us, scalpers. You made the apocalypse come early.
And if you really think about it, all this over a Mario in gold paint is kind of silly.
And are people just starting April 1st on March 31st now?
My̪̠͢ ̦̗̝̲͡b͇̘͕od̥̝̘̲y̫̮̳͍̣̪ ̧̭̲̯̲͉i̗̣̤̝s̸ ̬͈̭͈r̦͓̮̺e͔̠̪̣̤̤͘a̢͙̯̭͎͍̻͉d͙̰̬ͅy̬̭̣͖̟̭ͅ.̪̖͈͘
̣͉͉̮̭͖I̻̗ͅ ̶͖͓͓̘̱h̜̲̀av͔̤̥̰̟̰͜e̪͎͓̥̰͓̞̕ ̸̼̬͚͙̟͉g̡̯̝a͖̞t̹̣̱̱͓͞h̡̞̲̜̺̻̝̺e̺̤̻̠r͓͕̗e͈̤͙d̟̫͈͕̦̮ ̞̱̯͔̫͎̹̕a̟͓̞̫̙̩l̨͚̻͇̝͍l̞̺̯͇̖ ̨͇͓o͏̼͈̟̙͍̫̹f̡̳ ͎͚̝̝t̙̺͚̗h͍̘͎͔̝̜e҉̦̙͎̘̼̟̜ ̳̙A̖̻̥̘͎m̯͞i̼͠i̗̠͢b̶̫̞̞̤̮̳o̩̫̠s̜͈͔͎̗̬̱͜ ͢f̧̭̞̲̞o͏̹̯͇̳̰̜̻r t̗̭̼͢h̭͙͉̗̥i̤̺̭͎͎s̟̘̻̮ ̹̺͚̹̩ͅd̝̳̭͍͖̪a̡̯͍͇y҉͍͖.̘͔͍̖͟
̯̼P̹͜ŗ̰̙a͕͓͍͇̬͟i̝̫̦͇̹̗̪s̻̟̰̻̙e͎͎͈ ̰͚̠̘͉͙̹G̻̯̘ͅŕ͖͔̹̝i̬͕̹̝ͅm̖̜̠̮͚̪a̬̟̥͔.҉͍̺͖̞̙[/quote]

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa! What the hell is that? Did a MissingNo. just appear?!

We have to consider that in Japan it's already around 9:00 A.M. of April 1st.
Time zones, guys.:happysheep:
It is annoying. It's already the 1st here yet no Nintendo Direct. It annoys me greatly :mad:.

Shaymikyu

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa! What the hell is that? Did a MissingNo. just appear?!
Here. WARNING: Language. If I can't link to it, I apologize for the mistake.

T̀̇̍̓ͫ҉̺ī͓̙̺̗̲̦́̓̉̚̚͢͞m̵̧͙̘̲̭̋͐e̸̛͕̯̙̩̻̱̋̎̄̇ͪ͟ ͇͉̰̬̟͔͇͍͂̍ͣͭt̼̠̭̼͈ͥͣͬ͋̈́͋͒ͅo̵͈̫̖̞̔ͪ̾͌́̀͒ͭ̌͜ ͕̮̖̰̗ͣͧ͒̄̓̉͘͝ͅt̨̛̹͔͖̱̪̻̋̈̋ͭ̂i̶͓̰̫̥͇ͤ͟p͚͔̣̩͆̎̒ͭ ͉̩͎̯̮̻̉ͧͯͨ̆͛̊̇͗͢t̮̘̜̦ͯ̿͑͗ͫ̎͊͘͟h̛̫̟̤͓̥̼̠̜̋̇ͪͤ͂̀͠ẻ̢͓̙̬͙͍͉̗͚̊͐͝ ̷̩̏̎̊͑ͩs̭̼̬̗̲͙͆ͬ̄ͣ̉͐͞c̭͕͙̬̲ͬ͒̀ͫ̅̅̓̈́ą̹̗̮͕̔͊̋͒̾̇͘l̔́͠͏͇̜̖è̶̝͓͉͚̬̩̟͈ͩͨ̉͒̾̑̔͟s̙͚̫͇̗ͧͫ.̫̼͎̣͔̼̺͒̒
̷̶͉̠̥͈ͩ͋̊͛Į̵̹̱͙̺̹̂ͣ̓̋̚̕'̺̰̙̪̦͙̭͆̃͋̽͌̇ͭ̓̌̀m̬̳̣͕͙̰͉̂͂̉ͣͮ̀ ͔̭̲̲ͬͯ̅͆͑̇͆r̖͙͋ͧ̈̔͂͌͠e̶͓̠͈͇͎̗͎͂̌ͬ͌̊̈͟ͅa̛͉͇̩̫̖͍ͫ͌̊̈̾͒̍l̃ͨͨ̉͏͕̩l̨͎͚̼̺͚͈̓̊ͨ̄ͤͩ̅ͣ̇͘͟ỹ͚̙̊͂͋͒͡ ̤̬̖̓̂̒̊ͥ̊̃̂ͣ͜ḟ͓̖̲̩̯̟̐̉͛̑ͪ̚͟e̥̖̭̪͋e̝̝̖͕̭̩̙ͭͮ̀ͅl̫̭̦͓͕͚̤̘̗̃́̈́͠ï̖̼͕̼͕̖͓̳ͩ͐͗̾͂̓̏͠ñ͒̓͋̀̽҉̹̣g̗̮̝ͤ͊ͨͪ́ͅ ̸̭͍̞͙̈̀͜ī̜͖̗̬̼̫͎̆̐̈́͋ͫ̔ͯ̀t͈ͭ̒ͩ.̘͉̯̽͊̔̽ͬ̔̓̈́͝
̧͓̫̰̯͑͊̾͑͆ͩͧͣỎ̂̚͏̡̱̺̝̬̬͚͍͝ķ̟̩̗̫̙͉̘͚̯̋̽̓͆̃ͫͧ̕a̅̋͏͎͓̞͉̬̜͟ͅy̵̭̖̹͛ͥͧ͝!̖̼͙̩͖̾ͧͩ͘ ̙̥̭̯̩̎͋ͮͭ͐ͬ͗ͅ ̙͚̼̻̜ͥ̿̀ͦ̅̍͐̿Ŏ͚̩͕̰͛ͅk̰͎̇ͣ̂̎̒̿ͪ̂ͥa̓͛̈́͌͒͒ͧ͏̞͔͔̘̪ÿ́̇̓̃̓̽̐ͫ͏̣̗̱̻͎͎̗̫͘ͅ!̡̩̭̩̲͕̼ͯ͋ͬͫͭͨ̓
̸̴̖̫̬̫̥̄̔́́ͅͅͅÝ̵͕͙͖͚̍̕o͊ͨ̉̎̑̓҉̢̬̝̳̱̺͈͙u͕̫̩͔̱ͩ̄̓̈́ͥͮͫ͌ͅ'̑̒͊ͯ̿͜҉͚͖̞͔͉̟r̷̵̫̜͉̜̖̰͈͂̽é̶̗̜̫͔̮̻̒͋ ̩̘̜͌̄ẗ̴̛̲̻͎̟̪͇̥́̾ͥo̬͈̓ͫö͖̳́̓̔͌̈͘͜ ̧̹̭̃̌͑͗͐́̚ș̱̲͈̤͇ͥͪ̽̾̄̓̔̍l̙͎̣̖̱̯̾̊ͬȍ̶͎̼͕͓̬̺͇͒̐̋ͮ̿͂̈́ͅw̩͔͉̠̮̹͒̍́̓̓͛ͧ̚͞.̋ͮͩͭ̏͏͎̜͔͟

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
One most be really inoncent to believe that Fire Emblem on Mars sketch even if remotely posible Yusuke should be the last person to make this known to the world

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Here. WARNING: Language. If I can't link to it, I apologize for the mistake.

T̀̇̍̓ͫ҉̺ī͓̙̺̗̲̦́̓̉̚̚͢͞m̵̧͙̘̲̭̋͐e̸̛͕̯̙̩̻̱̋̎̄̇ͪ͟ ͇͉̰̬̟͔͇͍͂̍ͣͭt̼̠̭̼͈ͥͣͬ͋̈́͋͒ͅo̵͈̫̖̞̔ͪ̾͌́̀͒ͭ̌͜ ͕̮̖̰̗ͣͧ͒̄̓̉͘͝ͅt̨̛̹͔͖̱̪̻̋̈̋ͭ̂i̶͓̰̫̥͇ͤ͟p͚͔̣̩͆̎̒ͭ ͉̩͎̯̮̻̉ͧͯͨ̆͛̊̇͗͢t̮̘̜̦ͯ̿͑͗ͫ̎͊͘͟h̛̫̟̤͓̥̼̠̜̋̇ͪͤ͂̀͠ẻ̢͓̙̬͙͍͉̗͚̊͐͝ ̷̩̏̎̊͑ͩs̭̼̬̗̲͙͆ͬ̄ͣ̉͐͞c̭͕͙̬̲ͬ͒̀ͫ̅̅̓̈́ą̹̗̮͕̔͊̋͒̾̇͘l̔́͠͏͇̜̖è̶̝͓͉͚̬̩̟͈ͩͨ̉͒̾̑̔͟s̙͚̫͇̗ͧͫ.̫̼͎̣͔̼̺͒̒
̷̶͉̠̥͈ͩ͋̊͛Į̵̹̱͙̺̹̂ͣ̓̋̚̕'̺̰̙̪̦͙̭͆̃͋̽͌̇ͭ̓̌̀m̬̳̣͕͙̰͉̂͂̉ͣͮ̀ ͔̭̲̲ͬͯ̅͆͑̇͆r̖͙͋ͧ̈̔͂͌͠e̶͓̠͈͇͎̗͎͂̌ͬ͌̊̈͟ͅa̛͉͇̩̫̖͍ͫ͌̊̈̾͒̍l̃ͨͨ̉͏͕̩l̨͎͚̼̺͚͈̓̊ͨ̄ͤͩ̅ͣ̇͘͟ỹ͚̙̊͂͋͒͡ ̤̬̖̓̂̒̊ͥ̊̃̂ͣ͜ḟ͓̖̲̩̯̟̐̉͛̑ͪ̚͟e̥̖̭̪͋e̝̝̖͕̭̩̙ͭͮ̀ͅl̫̭̦͓͕͚̤̘̗̃́̈́͠ï̖̼͕̼͕̖͓̳ͩ͐͗̾͂̓̏͠ñ͒̓͋̀̽҉̹̣g̗̮̝ͤ͊ͨͪ́ͅ ̸̭͍̞͙̈̀͜ī̜͖̗̬̼̫͎̆̐̈́͋ͫ̔ͯ̀t͈ͭ̒ͩ.̘͉̯̽͊̔̽ͬ̔̓̈́͝
̧͓̫̰̯͑͊̾͑͆ͩͧͣỎ̂̚͏̡̱̺̝̬̬͚͍͝ķ̟̩̗̫̙͉̘͚̯̋̽̓͆̃ͫͧ̕a̅̋͏͎͓̞͉̬̜͟ͅy̵̭̖̹͛ͥͧ͝!̖̼͙̩͖̾ͧͩ͘ ̙̥̭̯̩̎͋ͮͭ͐ͬ͗ͅ ̙͚̼̻̜ͥ̿̀ͦ̅̍͐̿Ŏ͚̩͕̰͛ͅk̰͎̇ͣ̂̎̒̿ͪ̂ͥa̓͛̈́͌͒͒ͧ͏̞͔͔̘̪ÿ́̇̓̃̓̽̐ͫ͏̣̗̱̻͎͎̗̫͘ͅ!̡̩̭̩̲͕̼ͯ͋ͬͫͭͨ̓
̸̴̖̫̬̫̥̄̔́́ͅͅͅÝ̵͕͙͖͚̍̕o͊ͨ̉̎̑̓҉̢̬̝̳̱̺͈͙u͕̫̩͔̱ͩ̄̓̈́ͥͮͫ͌ͅ'̑̒͊ͯ̿͜҉͚͖̞͔͉̟r̷̵̫̜͉̜̖̰͈͂̽é̶̗̜̫͔̮̻̒͋ ̩̘̜͌̄ẗ̴̛̲̻͎̟̪͇̥́̾ͥo̬͈̓ͫö͖̳́̓̔͌̈͘͜ ̧̹̭̃̌͑͗͐́̚ș̱̲͈̤͇ͥͪ̽̾̄̓̔̍l̙͎̣̖̱̯̾̊ͬȍ̶͎̼͕͓̬̺͇͒̐̋ͮ̿͂̈́ͅw̩͔͉̠̮̹͒̍́̓̓͛ͧ̚͞.̋ͮͩͭ̏͏͎̜͔͟
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! MADNESS!!!!

*mindblown*

View attachment 45119

New favorite gif.

Ever.
Oh MY LUNGS!

:joyful:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Main_Page

Brought a much needed smile to my face. After Patch 2.55 today for Final Fantasy XIV 40,000, I needed a good smile. And I'm probably going to need several more to get through the next few days.

Thank you Smashwiki! Thank you!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Shaymikyu

Guys, read the "upcoming games" part of the front page of Smash Wiki.
I can't wait for Hoo-Hah: The Game and Xenoblade Chronicles: Oh Riki You're So Fine.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I've started up SMTIV again, and suddenly I have no time for anything else. Hence I miss things like this:

I also really liked when Cynthia makes Chrom call her Pega Pony Princess, plus her sibling conv with Lucina really fits Cynthia's personallity.
Yes.

Yes.

I like you. You get it.

Let's have an INPO.

This. In awakening there were a lot of black and white villains. I mean sure Gangrel was sorry for what he did afterwards if you recruit him and Walhart was an extreme "end justifies the means" type of person, but Grima was just pure evil and wanted to destroy everything.
Almost all the DLC characters were largely black and white before they became DLC.

Gangrel was ravaged by the prior war and manipulated by the Grimleal but they never really shone through over his heartfelt Joker impersonation. Aversa was manipulated much like Gangrel and had some minimal depth but none of this came through in the story, where she was just an overly loyal femme fatale (and proud owner of the most blatant jiggle physics in this game - seriously, check that sometime). Walhart was obstinate as **** and his true ambitions only got a passing mention late in the game, basically Grima rubbing your face in it. Yen'fay gets some token characterization but that mostly serves to remind you that yes, kiddies, Excellus is a ****. I guess a shallow pool beats a flat one.

Support conversations save a lot of these guys, but by the time we can do that there ain't much time for them anymore.

But wait, there's more!

A lot more actually. I don't know, I'm in a rant mood. I'll just tuck it for the people who don't want to scroll through it all.

Look how many enemy generals were characterized rather well and positively compared to the others. Cervantes. Mustafa. Pheros, sort of. Raimi to a degree, although she's never fully on the enemy side. You almost don't want to fight these guys. I would've sucked a developer's left nut to get those as Spotpass characters. Not the right, just the left. But instead all we get are broken dreams and a dozen memes that hint at all the wasted potential.

And it's not like they can't do deliciously evil dudes either. Vincent and Victor, anyone?

But it doesn't matter much, because most of the villains (if you think of the enemy forces as such) tend towards an alignment of Disposable Evil anyway. We know that. Did you know Vasto gets a footnote in Henry's support with Ricken about how he laughed a lot and was proud of his mother's knitting? Not kidding, look it up. Hell I'll do it for you. It truthfully explains a lot of this ****.

• Ricken: Hey, Henry?
  • Henry: What?
  • Ricken: Remember a while ago, when you told me that you served under Gangrel? It made me wonder... Have you fought against anyone you knew?
  • Henry: Yeah, sure! You've cut down a few of my former comrades. You interested in who they were? Lemme see if I can recall... Well, there's Vasto. I liked him! Always ready with a joke or quip.
  • Ricken: That guy?! He tried to stop us when we headed east that one time.
  • Henry: He was really excited about that posting—it was his first major command. Ha! He used to talk about his mother all the time. "Best knitter in Plegia," he'd say!
  • Ricken: Oh. That's...nice.
  • Henry: Then there was Mustafa. He always gave me a bag of peaches whenever I visited. He said I reminded him of his son and that I should consider myself part of his family.
  • Ricken: ......
  • Henry: Oh! And Campari used to make little birdhouses for homeless—
  • Ricken: Actually, Henry? I don't think I want to know about your comrades after all.
  • Henry: Aw! I thought you were interested.
  • Ricken: I was, but now everyone seems more...normal than I expected. They're not maniacs or monsters. They're just like us, except they're dead.
  • Henry: Yep. Dead as driftwood, they are. And it was you Shepherds who killed 'em! Their friends and families are probably still crying their eyes out.
  • Ricken: .......
  • Henry: What's wrong?
  • Ricken: Henry, it's my job to kill Plegian soldiers... So I have to believe they deserve to die. But now you've reminded me that they aren't faceless blobs with axes. They have friends, and families, and... H-how am I going to fight them if I know that? What if I hesitate?
  • Henry: You're weird. I don't see the problem here at all.
  • Ricken: No, it's all right, Henry. It was my fault for asking.
And this is why we get mostly black and white villains. Cause we gotta shank em.

One brief note about a flat character I do like? Not entirely related. Sort of. Let's talk Priam.

Priam wasn't a mainline character to begin with, but he gets a pass cause at least he owns that ****. He does one thing, he does it really well, and he refuses to apologize that there's no thing two. So he just fights people. So he just gotta go strong. Go get Brady to play you a sad song, Priam doesn't give a ****.

He has all the depth of a playing card and this is fine because he's the ace of ****ing spades.

...alright. Alright. I'm done ranting now. You guys can pay attention again.
I don't know where all that came from either.

In that regard I feel Priam's harder, on Aversa's I simply let Dual Guard and pairing bonuses do their magic, that and Forged Braves and Gales,
Ah. My experience with the maps is with overpowered characters running disposable equipment and chewing through mooks like a grinder. That makes Aversa's tricky-ish when they copy all my fat stats, but Priam's nothing more than an endurance test.

Neither is overwhelmingly difficult in the end though. Just challenging enough to be fun.

Gracidea Shaymin said:
I'd rather see both sides be gray as well.

I've never played an Ace Attorney game in my life and I need this to be real.

My̪̠͢ ̦̗̝̲͡b͇̘͕od̥̝̘̲y̫̮̳͍̣̪ ̧̭̲̯̲͉i̗̣̤̝s̸ ̬͈̭͈r̦͓̮̺e͔̠̪̣̤̤͘a̢͙̯̭͎͍̻͉d͙̰̬ͅy̬̭̣͖̟̭ͅ.̪̖͈͘
̣͉͉̮̭͖I̻̗ͅ ̶͖͓͓̘̱h̜̲̀av͔̤̥̰̟̰͜e̪͎͓̥̰͓̞̕ ̸̼̬͚͙̟͉g̡̯̝a͖̞t̹̣̱̱͓͞h̡̞̲̜̺̻̝̺e̺̤̻̠r͓͕̗e͈̤͙d̟̫͈͕̦̮ ̞̱̯͔̫͎̹̕a̟͓̞̫̙̩l̨͚̻͇̝͍l̞̺̯͇̖ ̨͇͓o͏̼͈̟̙͍̫̹f̡̳ ͎͚̝̝t̙̺͚̗h͍̘͎͔̝̜e҉̦̙͎̘̼̟̜ ̳̙A̖̻̥̘͎m̯͞i̼͠i̗̠͢b̶̫̞̞̤̮̳o̩̫̠s̜͈͔͎̗̬̱͜ ͢f̧̭̞̲̞o͏̹̯͇̳̰̜̻r t̗̭̼͢h̭͙͉̗̥i̤̺̭͎͎s̟̘̻̮ ̹̺͚̹̩ͅd̝̳̭͍͖̪a̡̯͍͇y҉͍͖.̘͔͍̖͟
̯̼P̹͜ŗ̰̙a͕͓͍͇̬͟i̝̫̦͇̹̗̪s̻̟̰̻̙e͎͎͈ ̰͚̠̘͉͙̹G̻̯̘ͅŕ͖͔̹̝i̬͕̹̝ͅm̖̜̠̮͚̪a̬̟̥͔.҉͍̺͖̞̙

Male Morgan seems hit or miss with people. I find him adorable, but I get why some find him bland. Female Morgan is HILARIOUS, though.
And Olivia in the scene where Lucina calls her "mother" is the most precious thing in the world.:happysheep:

And then a skeleton popped out and Mario popped out with hyper-realistic eyes and then I realized that EVERYONE WAS DEAD.

I can't wait for Hoo-Hah: The Game and Xenoblade Chronicles: Oh Riki You're So Fine.
Gracidea, you're my favorite person right now.

Thank you for being awesome, please carry on.
You know what, I love this whole page.

This is gonna be a good day.

Although so much for the planned jester avi.

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
<mfw I saw these faces of I person I don't know!

(I like this social, keep it up)

Hong

The Strongest
So anyone have any advice for the Shaq mirror? I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I keep getting bodied.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
The fools begin...

Has this happened before on SB?

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
So anyone have any advice for the Shaq mirror? I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I keep getting bodied.
It's definitely an awkward ditto to play. The key is to keep getting in his face so he doesn't dunk you offstage.

Hong

The Strongest
It's definitely an awkward ditto to play. The key is to keep getting in his face so he doesn't dunk you offstage.
He's such a beast up close, but surprisingly capable from the other side of the court. Guess I'll mix things up to throw him off his game.

Thanks.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
:yeahboi:
[/spoilers]
loooooool, don't think I'm not seeing what you're doing antony, making me go through those pages once again

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
loooooool, don't think I'm not seeing what you're doing antony, making me go through those pages once again
Man... Reading the Great Sonic OC Disaster of 2014 with all the Shaq avatars.
I was in a public place and I was fighting so hard not to burst out laughing
also Shaq the Hedgehog, he exists and I refuse to post an image.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'VE BEEN PRANKED AND SHAQ'ED!

TIME TO SHAQ HE SCALES, BROTHERS!

Top Bottom