• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You...

You could just leave...

No one is forcing you to berate these users.

If you dislike the community then don't be a part of it. It's that simple.
That makes sense. Unfortunately, that doesn't work in the modern era. Especially with 4chan-esque trolls like the one we're dealing with.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Who the hell cares? All it does is get me away from this abomination of a video game community.
You know, if you don't mind me asking... Why don't you just leave?

This isn't the first time you've complained about the community. Not just about the Robin community, but Smashboards as a whole. If you dislike it all so much, why do you keep coming back to it?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

Green :4robinm: is green
Green is associated with Ireland
Ireland won the Six Nations rugby today, beating 2 other countries who were in the running
6/2 = 3
Half Life 3 confirmed
Therefore green :4robinm: is best :4robinm:

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Green :4robinm: is green
Green is associated with Ireland
Ireland won the Six Nations rugby today, beating 2 other countries who were in the running
6/2 = 3
Half Life 3 confirmed
Yeah but...
Green= Ireland
Ireland= St. Patrick's Day
St. Patricks Day = Not Today
Green = Irrelevent

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You know, if you don't mind me asking... Why don't you just leave?

This isn't the first time you've complained about the community. Not just about the Robin community, but Smashboards as a whole. If you dislike it all so much, why do you keep coming back to it?
Because I think some people are so addicted to online communities it is like alcohol or drugs to them. They can't not come. Even if they don't want to anymore. Even if they hate everyone on the forums, they hate everything about the forums, they are physically and mentally incapable of NOT coming back.

Half Life 3 confirmed
Are you serious?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's put aside our differences and realize something...

...When people vehemently defend their favorite Robin color this diversely, you know Robin has some good colors. :p

Then please, allow me to help.
Soul Blazer: Perhaps I'll get my ban...another day.

Mic: No, you'll get it today!

:awesome:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Let's put aside our differences and realize something...

...When people vehemently defend their favorite Robin color this diversely, you know Robin has some good colors. :p
Default Female is still the best though.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Warning Received
I find the presence of all these moderators and their solidarity with us very touching. I appreciate it. Thanks moderators!

D

Deleted member

Black hair :4robinm: is also awesome btw.

White Tactician Robe :4robinm:/Pink Tactician Robe :4robinf: Master Race.

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
I respect all tacticians choice in coat and hair colour but pink is my favourite. I usually either hate or love pink, there are just some shades that I either really like or I think they just look atrocious. I also use default F!Robin and red Robin too though, because I like the colour schemes.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I find the presence of all these moderators and their solidarity with us very touching. I appreciate it. Thanks moderators!
Wait what? Damn! I guess I'd better start giving out more infractions! Uh, Cardinal gets one for, uh...having a greysale avatar! Yeah! We're all mean and grrr and stuff!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
For as much as I love the Red Robin, the Blonde one has a special place...

It was the first one I managed to drop a Crazy Orders with.

D

Deleted member

Oh dear.
I haven't seen this many mods in this thread before.

As for the previous conversation about mains, I like playing as characters if I like their play style and I can play well with them; that is how I decide my mains.
Aside from Luigi in every game, I main Falcon in 64, Marth in Melee, Meta Knight in Brawl (before you ask, I didn't know about how OP he was when the game first came out and I didn't check competitive forums like this), and Pit and Wario in PM.
Now in Smash 4, I main Shulk and secondary Robin, Kirby, and Captain Falcon. Though, I went through a massive secondary phase; I had to cut them down to focus on a few.

My best character is still Luigi in every game; his gameplay style fits like a glove for me. I guess it's only natural my favorite character is my best one.

Also, default male Robin is the best Robin.

Hello Everyone! I just joined a little bit ago and decided to drop by since I'm a big Robin fan and use her a little bit. Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the Robin thread! :)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know the situation is interesting when you have two admins and three mods posting in the same thread due to one guy being a jerk.

I say two because Venus was eyeing the thread very briefly.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hello Everyone! I just joined a little bit ago and decided to drop by since I'm a big Robin fan and use her a little bit. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome, fellow Tactician!:4robinf:

And Red Robin (yum!) is still my favorite, with Green Robin close behind. I usually randomly choose colors nowadays to mix it up, though. So many cool colors in this game.

And seconding the love for the mods. Thank you guys so much.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You know the situation is interesting when you have two admins and three mods posting in the same thread due to one guy being a jerk.
And you know the thread's interesting when they hang around after :)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I say two because Venus was eyeing the thread very briefly.
Actually AEM was here too, so it was four mods and two admins. :p

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Actually since the mods/Admins are here can I ask what Infractions do? They don't seem to inhibit anything so....

Are they just warnings?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I decided to do a match to determine who is best Robin. The winner is...

and to prove I didn't rig the match in my favor.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Actually since the mods/Admins are here can I ask what Infractions do? They don't seem to inhibit anything so....

Are they just warnings?
Basically, warnings are zero-point slaps on the wrist basically saying not to do something again. Infractions can be minor (one point) normal (two) or major (three). If you accumulate six before they expire, you get banned until enough expire so that you're under six.

And if you do things excessively like the pepper, permanent ones can happen.

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Basically, warnings are zero-point slaps on the wrist basically saying not to do something again. Infractions can be minor (one point) normal (two) or major (three). If you accumulate six before they expire, you get banned until enough expire so that you're under six.

And if you do things excessively like the pepper, permanent ones can happen.
I see. Thank you for clarifying!

Top Bottom