• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Imagine our shipping powers combined.:demon:
I don't have to imagine. I just have to go back about 80 pages (give or take a dozen) when you two stopped shipping Ness with Shulk and started shipping NSG with Unknown Hero.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CURSE YOU ****ING LV9 CPU'S!!!!! CURSE YOU AND YOUR CHEAP ****Y 1 FRAME READS. EFF U!!! EFF YOU AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER CHEAP LV9 CPUS TO OBLIVION!!!!
Metal Face gif.gif

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Now that I think about it, we do have quite the overlap in interests.

Imagine our shipping powers combined.:demon:

... I think I'm ending my fusion partnership with @ Hokori Hokori . It's all about Elezir, now. :084:
Oh, Hong-sama, you're making me blush:awesome:
We shall ship all the members in this thread, then the Smashboards and finally the world:roll:

and I wouldn't mind if we had a threesome with @ Hokori Hokori

Literally indifferent to either. :)
That's actually a interesting way of seeing things.
Since a friend of mine who's Androgyn prefers female pronouns (and everyone in the thread refers to you as "she")I may have jumped the gun and thought that.
I'll still refer to you as female, though:4robinf:

You're evil Elezir.

you are just pure evil :c
:evil:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
So it seems that I've been summoned to bad news. Hong left me to be a meal for the wyverns and I have absolutely no supports.

Farewell.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581

My Falcon son (amiibo) just performed a grave sin to all Falcon kind; He kneed thy as the match began during the time we ask thou to show thine moves.

I can't wait for the robin amiibos though, gonna be so unoriginal and name them Morgan :D

Elezir

I don't have to imagine. I just have to go back about 80 pages (give or take a dozen) when you two stopped shipping Ness with Shulk and started shipping NSG with Unknown Hero.
It's funny, because I remember I already shipped you and @ The Merc The Merc at some point.:roll:
Not anymore, though.
doesn't mean I cant ship you two with other people.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Please don't ship me. In all honesty, I find it pretty uncomfortable. Especially to other guys.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
My Falcon son (amiibo) just performed a grave sin to all Falcon kind; He kneed thy as the match began during the time we ask thou to show thine moves.
I've been trying to teach mine to request further showing of moves at appropriate times, such as after performing a successful kneeing. Hasn't worked out yet, though. He has at least learned the beauty of u-tilt spiking, though.

D

Deleted member

Original trilogy is on sale right now on the 3DS eShop for 25% off. Can't go wrong with 60 hours of gameplay for less than 25 quid.
It is?! Now that's a steal! I'll see if I can download the game tomorrow.
I saw of some of SuperJeenius's LP of the first game and I liked what I saw. Hopefully I will like the games!

So it seems that I've been summoned to bad news. Hong left me to be a meal for the wyverns and I have absolutely no supports.

Farewell.
:(

Well, it could be worse. You can be Kellam.

I can't wait for the robin amiibos though, gonna be so unoriginal and name them Morgan :D
I want a Captain Falcon amiibo! :( I WANT TO SHOW HIM MY MOVES!!! You're so lucky! :(

When I get my Robin amiibo, I'm calling him "Ship Lord."

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've been trying to teach mine to request further showing of moves at appropriate times, such as after performing a successful kneeing. Hasn't worked out yet, though. He has at least learned the beauty of u-tilt spiking, though.
Mine seems to have a habit of doing jab 1 > jab 2 > Up B. It works surprisingly well enough that I've started to do it to people.

Well, it could be worse. You can be Kellam.
Who?

:awesome:

I want a Captain Falcon amiibo! :( I WANT TO SHOW HIM MY MOVES!!! You're so lucky! :(

When I get my Robin amiibo, I'm calling him "Ship Lord."
I got Falcon pretty easily actually, managed to get him on pre-order and picked him up day 1.

Ike however has been a whole other story... :c

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
^
That's a good example of how to say if something is bothering you.

^
That's not.

:happysheep:
Keep it in mind, kids!
But the Shoryuken is funnier and, in my opinion, much more effective in getting the message through. Though not as the Falcon Punch :happysheep:.

I mean come on, it just rolls off your tounge in pure awesomeness

SHORYUKEN!!!!!

I'll ship myself with whoever posts next.

Enjoy :troll:

*Plays Song of Time to Post before this post*

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
This is your innocence, slowly being taken away, you cannot avoid the dark side :evil:
JOIN US! DO IT!!
View attachment 43704
Off topic, but I'm so glad someone actually took up their offer to gif that. It's a magical scene that deserves to be immortalized.
XENOBLADE NO! Must shield eyes from spoilers...

Yeah, kidding, I know Metal Face isn't a spoiler. Maybe.

And user shipping is fun when not taken too seriously. Well, unless that ship is already canon, of course.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Darn you Ocarina of Time!
:troll:.

Off topic, but I'm so glad someone actually took up their offer to gif that. It's a magical scene that deserves to be immortalized.
Wait, where is it from? I can recognise JonTron but not the other 2 ;-;.

They can run, but they cannot hide. All are exposed (literally and figuratively) before the eye of the rampant fujoshi.
*runs away so not to be shipped*

D

Deleted member

Actually, who is Kellam? I guess it's some name that I made up. I don't think this "Kellam" exists.

I got Falcon pretty easily actually, managed to get him on pre-order and picked him up day 1.

Ike however has been a whole other story... :c
I was too late on the Falcon ride; I didn't pre-order him nor any wave 1 or 2 amiibos. Hopefully Nintendo can sell more Falcon amiibos...

Sorry about Ike. :(

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Actually, who is Kellam? I guess it's some name that I made up. I don't think this "Kellam" exists.

I was too late on the Falcon ride; I didn't pre-order him nor any wave 1 or 2 amiibos. Hopefully Nintendo can sell more Falcon amiibos...

Sorry about Ike. :(
Worst comes to worst, you can shell out for one on the internets, but I doubt you'd be willing to pay $30+ for Falcon.

I technically have Ike pre-ordered, but I've yet to hear anything about it. I've talked to the Gamestop I pre-ordered him at, but it sounds like I'll be waiting till "early summer" to get him.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
As the resident cardinal of this thread, I am more than willing to preside over and bear witness to any marriage vows that result from any user shippings that occur.

Elezir

Everytime I see this gift I imagine that Ganon is there waiting to catch Link in his big arms. Pretty romantic, I'd say.
:4ganondorf::4link:

I'll see myself out now.

Worst comes to worst, you can shell out for one on the internets, but I doubt you'd be willing to pay $30+ for Falcon.

I technically have Ike pre-ordered, but I've yet to hear anything about it. I've talked to the Gamestop I pre-ordered him at, but it sounds like I'll be waiting till "early summer" to get him.

Sheesh, I can only imagine what getting :4robinm: and :4ness: will be like.
:urg:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I don't want to spend that much on Falcon or any amiibo. Hell, I saw one for $50 on Amazon... ugh...

Until early summer? Now that is way too long. I guess it can't be helped with the strike.

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Sheesh, I can only imagine what getting :4robinm: and :4ness: will be like.
:urg:
I'm trying to remain as hopeful as possible that obtaining :4robinm: and maybe :4charizard: for me won't be a huge problem. Unfortunately, false hope can only take me so far.

Which is why I've set up connections to warn me about when pre-orders start!

But in reality I can't help but think that getting :4robinm:is going to be annoyingly hard. Which is why I'm willing to pre-order multiple Robin's to give out to my fellow fans here since I'd imagine he'd be so rough to get.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
:troll:.

Wait, where is it from? I can recognise JonTron but not the other 2 ;-;.

That's James Rolf (aka the Angry Video Game Nerd) and Mike, who appears in a lot of his videos. They did a couple of gameplay videos with Jontron, and that one comes from when they played World Runner, I believe.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
...but quote my post and I'll be back again.
Thanks sweetie.

Now for these ships...
:troll:
DANG IT!

*sign*

Looks like I don't have a choice :4shulk:.

Though if I may, can I ask that you not ship me with anyone, please? I'm to young to be ship and I really don't to be at this moment int time

even if all of this is just a joke.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I don't know what pisses me off more. People who buy the amiibo in bulk to sell at ridiculous prices, or people buying the amiibo in bulk to use one while the rest are stored somewhere never opened.

Elezir

DANG IT!

*sign*

Looks like I don't have a choice :4shulk:.

Though if I may, can I ask that you not ship me with anyone, please? I'm to young to be ship and I really don't to be at this moment int time

even if all of this is just a joke.
That's more like it:troll:
Alrighty.

obviously it all a joke and not to be taken seriously, but even jokes can bother people.

Hong

The Strongest
Everytime I see this gift I imagine that Ganon is there waiting to catch Link in his big arms. Pretty romantic, I'd say.
:4ganondorf::4link:

I'll see myself out now.
If you shall leave, I'll have to finish it for you.

Ganondorf would catch Link, but Link would faint from the sudden atmospheric change.

He'd wake up and see Ganny's beautiful face and think to himself "On this beautiful orrchard, in the arms of Ganondorf, eyes looking into mine... I must be dreaming." Link would go to open his mouth, but Ganondorf would raise a finger to his lips. Ganondorf would smile down at Link, and they would draw closer and closer, eyes closed...

:dazwa:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
...but quote my post and I'll be back again.
Thanks sweetie.

Now for these ships...
:troll:
How I think you must feel once you get a ship going...
413.jpg

I don't know what pisses me off more. People who buy the amiibo in bulk to sell at ridiculous prices, or people buying the amiibo in bulk to use one while the rest are stored somewhere never opened.
I'm more annoyed at the ones who buy bulk and sell it back for profit. I can somewhat understand the 2nd group since they would collect some just for the sake of having an untouched collection, but they shouldn't need more than 3 of a certain kind at most.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That's James Rolf (aka the Angry Video Game Nerd) and Mike, who appears in a lot of his videos. They did a couple of gameplay videos with Jontron, and that one comes from when they played World Runner, I believe.
Thanks Gracidea :). I'll try to remember and watch it later.

That's more like it:troll:
Alrighty.

obviously it all a joke and not to be taken seriously, but even jokes can bother people.

Thanks, i guess.

If you shall leave, I'll have to finish it for you.

Ganondorf would catch Link, but Link would faint from the sudden atmospheric change.

He'd wake up and see Ganny's beautiful face and think to himself "On this beautiful orrchard, in the arms of Ganondorf, eyes looking into mine... I must be dreaming." Link would go to open his mouth, but Ganondorf would raise a finger to his lips. Ganondorf would smile down at Link, and they would draw closer and closer, eyes closed...

:dazwa:
Why Hong? :sadeyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom