• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

that was....something. Also, would you please add me on the FE Hunger games thingy @ Moydow Moydow ?
You can take my place in a heartbeat. I'm actually pretty uncomfortable dying/killing off my friends. Even if it is in jest and virtual.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You were silent the entire time watching me do all the work:troll:
Well, I didn't know which side to choose. While I maybe a Tactician Magician, I am also the Hero of Hyrule. I am so conflict, who to choose? I DON'T KNOW. :c

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Good ****ing god what happened in the eight hours I was away.

Anyway, playing Shin Megami Tensei IV for the first time since forever.

I forgot how to play. Beelzebub kicked my ass across town.

Ah well, time to New Game this then. Maybe I'll get lucky and get the Neutral Route guidelessly like I did the first time.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer

that was....something. Also, would you please add me on the FE Hunger games thingy @ Moydow Moydow ?
But of course. Oliver is especially eager to add you to his collection. :demon: I've already run the next one (which I can't upload right now since I'm on a tablet), but I can add you to the next one after that.

also if anyone wants to experience the fabled Lucina raid it begins around here: http://smashboards.com/threads/parallel-falchion-lucina-general-and-q-a.383652/page-2#post-18295110

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
It was ... a clash of cultures so to speak if I recall correctly. Speaking of which, I do find it interesting how every Character thread seems to have its own culture and personality.
Like how the Greninja boards is mainly about people complaining about nerfs that only did as much as make Greninja drop a tier at best as if he was suddenly bottom 5 or something.

Though the boards have been fairly innactive lately since some of our main contributors kinda disappeared.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Oh we're talking about our socials? The Zelda social consists of raids like you all just saw, random life events, Competitive Character Impressions 2.0 ft. sass, Pokemon, and us trying to convince people that Zelda is horrible. Exciting, right :^)
I..I..I Lol'ed at that.
I won't lie, the image in funny, though I don't understand why a mop.

I take the Lucina fans didn't take that kindly?
I actually don't know because I wasn't there for that raid. but I'm assuming not considering the social got locked lol

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Just as another comment from a raider, this was again all for the fun and giggles, and did not mean to offend anybody at all. If you had a good laugh, we are glad to be useful in some way, but If you didn't like it, well that's up to you. None of the raids, including the Lucina one, was ever meant to be offending and shouldn't be, despite the rumours. Poor locuan couldn't handle us alone. :^(

I also needed a place to dump all my FE memes I made, considering I run an FE page.

But we had fun, so hopefully a few of you had fun as well. We are pretty crazy gorls that feed off non-stop activity, jokes and sassy GIFs, so feel free to visit for a bit if you want to! We are actually pretty cool and mature bunch despite what we look from the outside, ehehe. Stay short cool, birds!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
But of course. Oliver is especially eager to add you to his collection. :demon: I've already run the next one (which I can't upload right now since I'm on a tablet), but I can add you to the next one after that.

also if anyone wants to experience the fabled Lucina raid it begins around here: http://smashboards.com/threads/parallel-falchion-lucina-general-and-q-a.383652/page-2#post-18295110
Oh my, EdgypooMoydow-sama being awesome again <3
Thank you.
I'll remember to drop some Wendy photos just for you later <3

Just as another comment from a raider, this was again all for the fun and giggles, and did not mean to offend anybody at all. If you had a good laugh, we are glad to be useful in some way, but If you didn't like it, well that's up to you. None of the raids, including the Lucina one, was ever meant to be offending and shouldn't be, despite the rumours. Poor locuan couldn't handle us alone. :^(

I also needed a place to dump all my FE memes I made, considering I run an FE page.

But we had fun, so hopefully a few of you had fun as well. We are pretty crazy gorls that feed off non-stop activity, jokes and sassy GIFs, so feel free to visit for a bit if you want to! We are actually pretty cool and mature bunch despite what we look from the outside, ehehe. Stay short cool, birds!
Hey, it's all on good faith:happysheep:
No one here got too offended, I hope.
And I like shorties:troll: It's all part of :4robinm:'s charm.

Last edited by a moderator:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Welp, it appears the FWs have been mostly executed on our side, thank yew for being such lively Robin social frequents~ :secretkpop:

Most of y'all have got some sass and durability of your own too! I'd like to invite all robins to stop by the Zelda social any time you'd like for a visit--and coffee! It's high-pace fun. At Zelda's expense too :awesome:

Don't think you can resist even a little visit, if we can manage to have normal visitors from the ROSALINA boards, (Which we do.) we can definitely get anyone!

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

Don't worry, no offense was taken. Although you may want to relax on the gifs. Just a little bit.

Elezir

Well, just now I noticed that I double posted.
I'm sorry Hong-sama:sadsheep:I failed you.
Yes, I'm going to edit that.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Like how the Greninja boards is mainly about people complaining about nerfs that only did as much as make Greninja drop a tier at best as if he was suddenly bottom 5 or something.

Though the boards have been fairly innactive lately since some of our main contributors kinda disappeared.
Meanwhile, at the Falco boards. :p

Elezir

Don't worry, no offense was taken. Although you may want to relax on the gifs. Just a little bit.
Oh yes, my poor navegator.
It crashed around 3 times in the raid.
You guys, no doubt, suceeded in raiding my internet.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

I'm sure I would have had fun if I had been around... We never got into our *ahem* arsenal.

In any event, I'm sure we'll see each other again soon.

In the mean time.

Take care!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yeah, well.
It's just the kinds of people that a certain characters drawn.
Robin happens to attract awesome and mature people such as you guys <3
Consider yourself one of those awesome and mature people, m'lady. Your an integral part of this amazing little community we've created. <3 Each of us here have formed invisible ties that connect us, shape us and bind us. These invisible ties are what makes this social thread such a inviting place to be and to mingle amongst friends. No matter what the future holds for any of us, if our bonds are strong enough, we'll always find a way to each other, to our friends, to the ones who've made this social thread what it is today.
TOGETHER WE RIDE! ALWAYS! :4robinm::4robinf:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Welp, I'm starving as hell right now and I can't seem to study even if it meant my life.

Don't bother explaining to me what just happened here, as I don't give a damn.

Elezir

Consider yourself one of those awesome and mature people, m'lady. Your an integral part of this amazing little community we've created. <3 Each of us here have formed invisible ties that connect us, shape us and bind us. These invisible ties are what makes this social thread such a inviting place to be and to mingle amongst friends. No matter what the future holds for any of us, if our bonds are strong enough, we'll always find a way to each other, to our friends, to the ones who've made this social thread what it is today.
TOGETHER WE RIDE! ALWAYS! :4robinm::4robinf:

I...I...
<3 Thank you Syrek, dear.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Meanwhile, at the Falco boards. :p
Yeah, Pika boards feel that way too.

I got spoiled by the Brawl PGD though.

Though the tacticians got their own things, this place seems to have inherited that same kind of spirit. It's why I like y'all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Welp, I'm starving as hell right now and I can't seem to study even if it meant my life.

Don't bother explaining to me what just happened here, as I don't give a damn.
Hai Lizzy-chang how are you.

Also I'm just kind of rolling with Zelda X Robin as Smash OTP because of the raid, so that's a thing now.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Took some more photos in smash after I found the Charizard color which is the same one I use for Robin.

D

Deleted member

Soulless, what's happenin', my man?
I was just reading through all the traps of the Saw movies, and then I read the plot synopses of the Human Centipede films (again), and now I'm watching Game Grumps, it's a good time.~

Elezir

So, what you guys think of this?
This sounds pretty interesting, imo, I'll keep an eye in this game.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I have not heard of that series before, it looks kinda interesting but I know nothing about it. I might keep an eye on it as well, but knowing me I'll forget about it in about 2-3 days.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Cursory investigations suggests its defining feature over other tactics games is large-scale battles with some 30-odd units under your command.

I'm sold, where do I sign?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Anyway, I noticed it now, but...
@kenniky's avatar looks like :4robinf:, but at the same time it doesn't. It's...a bit unnerving:urg:

Robin's Japanese name is Reflet.
Therefore, "Reflet Barrier" has a whole new meaning.
...It isn't :4robinf:? I thought it was her in Samus armor or something.

I feel so dumb.

On the male vs. female Robin topic- I prefer female because I always choose my own gender in games like FE:A, and I played as female Robin there. I also just enjoy her sass more, though male Robin is a cool guy. Oddly enough, despite being female in the AC games, I play as a male Villager. I blame one slightly resembling Lucas.
Obs, the unearthly handsome :4robinm:
But that's a given. I think :4littlemac: and :4shulk: are pretty cute too.
and I'd husbando :4ness:, too, if he was older. But as he is, he's more of a son to me <3
Ness is the best son. I would fight a crazy swirly red alien of mindscrew for him.

Anyway, even if I haven't been as active due to school, Robin will always have a special place in my heart, even if I use Ness more for the Wii U version.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
tfw @ S Syrek is true shipping lord

S-Supports everybody without any effort whatsoever, unabashed charmster that he is~

As for community cultures, based on my own impressions and experiences:

:4pit: Pretty small. I think we're okay people. We like Pit, which is nice. We do our best.

:4darkpit: As above, but with the routine "y erybody haet dork pet" threads. Nah, most people are okay with him now, or at least have enough courtesy to keep schtum.

:4palutena: Dedicated to demonstrating the true power of Our Lady. Borderline cult worship in some places, but we're a cool and ironic crowd. Good meta discussions. Fairly relaxed and easygoing.

:4ganondorf: Ruthlessly committed to their King, but swell people all-around. Actually one of my favourite communities, they work so hard to spread awareness of 'Dorf and they're a very tight-knit and highly inspiring group.

And then there are the supporters of as-yet non-playable characters, like Tiki (old-school and newer Fire Emblem fans come together, bridging the gap like the Voice herself), Henry Fleming (weeping at how cool Codename: S.T.E.A.M. is), K. Rool (ultra-cool band of scurvy crocs with sound principles) and Ridley (surprisingly open-minded and fun, albeit a bit prone to Sakurai-whipping and salty times, but they're good people). Never ceases to amaze me just how vibrant and open this community is.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
A tad late thanks to our Zelda sistren, but here is Book 3: True Hit is a Lie
fe_hg3.png
Also adds some random non-death events in between chapters. They're not as varied as the deaths yet, but I'm working on them. Opinions?

Top Bottom