• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Hey, it's the waifu wars again :v
Why do I feel so out of place when it happens, being a woman?
Can't we start a husbando war just once, pwease?
Who's your husbando then? :3 I already said my Waifu :4bowser:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Who's your husbando then? :3 I already said my Waifu :4bowser:
Obs, the unearthly handsome :4robinm:
But that's a given. I think :4littlemac: and :4shulk: are pretty cute too.
and I'd husbando :4ness:, too, if he was older. But as he is, he's more of a son to me <3

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Can I just say I love it when False gets critical?

It's that kind of soft, subtle fury that you get when you've gone so far beyond rage and anger that you don't even need to dignify them. You've reached a place beyond petty emotions and realised that all that wrath is just so much glands and muscles, and then you realise what true terror is.

It's the face of the teacher right before he takes his glasses off, straightens his tie, gets out of his chair and very slowly walks to the offending student's desk.

And when he leans over and looks into your eyes, you will know that this is not the face of mercy. This is the face of fear, and it has ensnared you, and you are powerless before its omniscient fury.

And nothing happens. Because the terror is all inside of you. False just brings it out with a single look and a whispered breath. And your world ends.

And as you sit there, whimpering and shuddering in your ****ey bow and corn-blue cardigan, you know that you have seen true fear. And you cannot renege on that fear.

"Now I am become False," you hear, whispered in pitch-black tones as the teacher returns to his desk and continues his lesson plan; and as you look back at him, he looks back at you, and smiles, and says, "Destroyer of worlds."

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP

It's that kind of soft, subtle fury that you get when you've gone so far beyond rage and anger that you don't even need to dignify them. You've reached a place beyond petty emotions and realised that all that wrath is just so much glands and muscles, and then you realise what true terror is.

It's the face of the teacher right before he takes his glasses off, straightens his tie, gets out of his chair and very slowly walks to the offending student's desk.

And when he leans over and looks into your eyes, you will know that this is not the face of mercy. This is the face of fear, and it has ensnared you, and you are powerless before its omniscient fury.

And nothing happens. Because the terror is all inside of you. False just brings it out with a single look and a whispered breath. And your world ends.

And as you sit there, whimpering and shuddering in your ****ey bow and corn-blue cardigan, you know that you have seen true fear. And you cannot renege on that fear.

"Now I am become False," you hear, whispered in pitch-black tones as the teacher returns to his desk and continues his lesson plan; and as you look back at him, he looks back at you, and smiles, and says, "Destroyer of worlds."
I love your description of @ False Sense False Sense not only because 1) False is a swell guy but 2) as a teacher, I can honestly say I have done that before and it does terrify the living daylights out of my students. Best way to guilt trip them. Minus the whole "Destroyer of worlds" thing of course. Actually now that I think about it, I can totally see False being a good teacher.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
oh crap I didn't know this was gonna be posted here lmao
brb hiding from the RED TYRANTS

Btw this IS a mini-raid. I think we Zelda sisters have (at the very least) brought some good laughs into the Robin realm.
I remember when we raided Lucina boards we tore them a new booty hole and got the social closed for a few minutes xD

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I forgot to mention that @ False Sense False Sense also created the first atom bomb.

And then he rode it into battle.

With his teeth.

...Hell, I'm not even taking part in this waifu / husbando war, it's clear as day that @ False Sense False Sense is the superior specimen by all accounts. :3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I heard the FILTH of the Zelda thread DARED to sully this Holy Ground.

Fear not, my fellow Robinheads. Tho I am late to the fight. I have come.

The Inquisition is here.

NO ONE EXPECTS THE ROBIN INQUISITION!!!!

Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, unwavering fanaticism to the Robin and ruthless precision!

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey, it's the waifu wars again :v
Why do I feel so out of place when it happens, being a woman?
Can't we start a husbando war just once, pwease?
Quick question. What is a waifu? Should I know or is it alright that I don't?

Elezir

Edit: Ah damn one of them is still standing.

@ Elezir Elezir Just join the Zeldas already I mean we're 100% cooler.
I just noticed it now when I came back to see which post Syrek liked.
Why smashboard didn't notify me of that, I have no idea.

Either way, nu:happysheep:
I can drop into your social to post some ZeldaxRobin pics later when I have them, though.

I wonder how @ Hong Hong is going to feel upon return ):
Hong-sama is always looking over us, dear.
She just chose to not take part in it to not utterly destroy them more:cheep:

Quick question. What is a waifu? Should I know or is it alright that I don't?
Waifu=Wife

Because waifu is pseudoweeboJapanese sounding, people use this word to refer to characters that can become "Wifes"
Same goes for Husbandos.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
By the way I actually quite detest raids.

They make my skin crawl.

But whatever floats.

Far be it from me to censor other people's methods of attaining vested happiness.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I heard the FILTH of the Zelda thread DARED to sully this Holy Ground.

Fear not, my fellow Robinheads. Tho I am late to the fight. I have come.

The Inquisition is here.

NO ONE EXPECTS THE ROBIN INQUISITION!!!!

Our chief weapons are fear, surprise, unwavering fanaticism to the Robin and ruthless precision!
Eh, don't worry about it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

This is just beautiful imagery. Wintropy, I have a newfound and profound respect for you.

Carry on.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Waifu=Wife

Because waifu is pseudoweeboJapanese sounding, people use this word to refer to characters that can become "Wifes"
Same goes for Husbandos.
That's Why Bowser makes best Waifu :4bowser:

Elezir

I'm not sure if there's still any Zelda raider here, but here's a time in which the robin thread is more active.
Keep that in mind for the next raid.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
We've hit a closure. Congrats on surviving against the RED UNITS successfully~

Although this is far from over. :^)

Anywho, visit us gorls sometime in the Zelda social sometime. We love company... a bit too much sometimes. ;)

Until next time, toodleloos~

Btw Sheik is best husbando Robin has no chance
<33333333

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
This is just beautiful imagery. Wintropy, I have a newfound and profound respect for you.

Carry on.
I can share with you the horribly, bitterly acerbic poem I wrote a few minutes ago, if you'd like.

I write best when I'm in the throes of passion, even if that passion is scathing self-hatred and reclusive introspection. :3

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I'm pretty sure one of the Zelda raiders said something a few pages ago about Tiki being a goof and Nah being dumb. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm pretty sure one of the Zelda raiders said something a few pages ago about Tiki being a ***** and Nah being dumb. I could be wrong though.
Oh god.

Please stop.

Please don't tempt him.

Soulless, please have mercy on us, lord, we know now what we do. ;w;

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I can share with you the horribly, bitterly acerbic poem I wrote a few minutes ago, if you'd like.

I write best when I'm in the throes of passion, even if that passion is scathing self-hatred and reclusive introspection. :3
The vocabulary alone makes me curious.

You have such a way with words Wintropy and I wouldn't mind reading it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
While that imagery was indeed beautiful, shouldn't that respect also be directed at False?
I'm still trying to find an appropriate way to scoundrel myself out of this observation, please stand by.

Sounds very moody.

I'm in a mood, go right ahead.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
This is what happens when I leave for a couple hours. We get raided by wannabe Elf-Princess players. :4zelda: :troll:

Last edited:
Top Bottom