• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
i can't believe it

*IT'S THE FULL SONG I CAN'T STOP WEEPING*
I hate to disappoint you, but that video is from before either game released. It's an extension of the song from Fire Emblem, not the shortened version present in Smash 3DS. As of now, we don't really know whether or not the song remains shortened on the Wii U version, although it's pretty likely that it is, unfortunately.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I hate to disappoint you, but that video is from before either game released. It's an extension of the song from Fire Emblem, not the shortened version present in Smash 3DS. As of now, we don't really know whether or not the song remains shortened on the Wii U version, although it's pretty likely that it is, unfortunately.
Aah, I guess I jumped the gun (waigh). I hope it is longer though.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So how are you Wii U tacticians enjoying yourselves?

I'll have to wait a few weeks for a U. :drsad:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Currently completing some Lab work and then gonna do an SPSS assignment for Statistics.

Then work on Calculus III over the weekend.

What's Smash U?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Aah, I guess I jumped the gun (waigh). I hope it is longer though.
It's okay. So did I, sadly.

Enjoy your SSB, Wii U Tacticians! I will hopefully join you eventually, but I have Omega Ru- I mean, super secret important business tonight.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I was busy with real life crap and depression, and----

Aww, that's unfortunate. :(

Also, before I take off to go to the dentist,
@ AustarusIV AustarusIV , I choose you!
Because lol surprises

Robins in their all their MLG glory swag.
Sponsored by Walhart, respectively.
what have I done

I have yet another avatar to add to my collection!!! This reminds me so much of the Gurren Lagann artwork during commercial breaks, which is also awesome! Pikachewy99, you have my undying devotion!!! :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep:

Last edited:

timetotipthescales

Smash Cadet
NNID
bloodofgrima
ugh i lost my first two matches in For Glory as Robin :( i wanted my first smash wii u for glory to be a win, but what can ya do, ya know?

time to go back to practicing on CPUs, and learning to not rush in as Robin :D

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Aww, that's unfortunate. :(

Also, before I take off to go to the dentist,
@ AustarusIV AustarusIV , I choose you!
Because lol surprises

Robins in their all their MLG glory swag.
Sponsored by Walhart, respectively.
what have I done

That looks too rad. Astounding and ingenius work.:4robinm: I really like the inkwork on shading.

Can I be next plsssssssssss

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Well, he's been doing Awakening renders this whole time, so idk if he'd made an exception to Clemont.

Not on Clemont, silly.

He could try one of these. Also perhaps have me glomping Robin because a lot know me as the guy gushing over his looks.

@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
My GC adapter is here, day one. I was so worried after hearing about the shipment delay horror stories.

Now the game truly begins... When I get back home. :4robinf:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Because people were wondering, Robin's All-Star picture is Green Robin and Chrom about to perform Pair Up.

Robin's Classic picture is :4robinf: looking like she's celebrating for single-handedly destroying Luigi's Mansion with her Levin Sword. Crazy lady.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Robin's Classic picture is :4robinf: looking like she's celebrating for single-handedly destroying Luigi's Mansion with her Levin Sword. Crazy lady.
So it isn't her official render's pose then? Oh well.

Either way, I'm still ecstatic at this bit of news. I had a feeling that :4robinm: was going to be the Classic Mode trophy yet again.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
So it isn't her official render's pose then? Oh well.

Either way, I'm still ecstatic at this bit of news. I had a feeling that :4robinm: was going to be the Classic Mode trophy yet again.
That's the classic picture, not the classic trophy.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
That's the classic picture, not the classic trophy.
...Damn. I read it too fast and I became ecstatic. :054:

I guess I should be at least glad that :4robinf: still makes an appearance in one of the pictures.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If its any consolation, :4robinf: gets a completely new alt Trophy where she's casting Arcfire, while :4robinm:'s trophy is the same as the on on the 3DS.

Weeman

Smash Crusader

Weeks? Lucky you, i'll have to wait like... a year at least to get one, so i'll have to stick to the 3ds version, wich no one will play after a while :drsad:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Pff, the Wii U is so overrated. :shades:
cries in the corner because it's so hard to tilt reliably on the ads but I don't have a wiiU

I still want to play more Robin players though, even if I have to use the cruddy 3Ds to do so. The ones on for glory rage quit and @ Ryu the blue Ryu the blue makes me frustrated when I fight him. HE'S TOO STRONK. OTL

But yeah, are there any 3ds hipsters that would be willing to play a few friendlies? We may not have Wii U Robin hype, but we can still have fun together. :happysheep:

Sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I was busy with real life crap and depression, and----

I have yet another avatar to add to my collection!!! This reminds me so much of the Gurren Lagann artwork during commercial breaks, which is also awesome! Pikachewy99, you have my undying devotion!!! :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep:
:sadeyes:..Real life problems? YOU NEED A HUG. *hug*
If that's the case, I'm so glad you like this! I'm happy to have brought you some joy in the rough time you're having, whatever is is. But hey, we've got your back! :4robinf:
This isn't a thread full of therapists, sure, but we're you're comrades. Though we all might not know each other in real life, we're still connected by invisible ties far stronger than anything else in the universe. :4robinm:
I pray that things get better for you soon.

P.S. GUREN LAGANN YES IT's SUCH A GREAT ANIME DSHFKJSDHAJKCVJKDSFVHG me and my friend were going to make a smash and gurren lagann crossover with mRobin being Rossiu! :D

P.P.S. And now, to raise morale.
THE GREAT :4charizard: HAS RETURNED-
HOPE WILL NEVER DIE! :4lucina:WE MUST CHALLENGE OUR FATE,
AND FIGHT FOR OUR FRIENDS!!! :4myfriends:
:4robinm: WE PROTECT OUR SUPPORTS :4robinf:
AND DO NOT FALL TO THE FELL DRAGON gematsu GRIMA.
WE SHALL BECOME GREAT HERO KINGS THAT TACTICIANS WILL REMEMBER. :4marth:
That looks too rad. Astounding and ingenius work.:4robinm: I really like the inkwork on shading.

Can I be next plsssssssssss
Not on Clemont, silly.

He could try one of these. Also perhaps have me glomping Robin because a lot know me as the guy gushing over his looks.

@ Pikachewy99 Pikachewy99
Why thank you! I was actually planning to draw a Robin and Clemont crossover with them being clothes swapped, but I could draw your avatar instead. You'll just have to wait and see what I choose. :p
Hmm… fancying young horsetail or clothes swap robin… This is hard. :awesome:

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
So... uh...
Yeah.
I'm glad that I got next friday off so I can play most of the weekend with my friends. Until then, I guess I just gotta wait 'till the game releases.
Frankly, I'll be quite busy next week, so time will pass quickly, but those of you who are already playing certainly don't make the week easier to bare.
Stupid Nintendo, doing world wide releases for Pokémon but not for Smash...
At least this gives me time to plot your demises.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Why thank you! I was actually planning to draw a Robin and Clemont crossover with them being clothes swapped, but I could draw your avatar instead. You'll just have to wait and see what I choose. :p
Hmm… fancying young horsetail or clothes swap robin… This is hard. :awesome:
YO-YO-YO PLEASE DRAW ME WITH CLEMONT AND ROBIN THEN. (Ya can use the hairstyle from my pic instead of the Awakening-style one)
Clotheswap on both nerds and me glomping them, IDK. Just make sure I'll be geeking out. :4dedede:

I'd definitely put your finished pic on my Tumblr-blog as a sidebar BTW. Lemme credit ya up!

(Okay now I went overboard)

Last edited:

SyncNatsyu

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3007-8406-9326
*starts crying from no wiiu*
Well I guess I can get one in these next few months instead but I'm getting a ps4 first. Jrpgs are hard to get outside of release dates.(first interesting one being HDNV2)

I guess I'll take over 3ds competitive scene by myself ;- ;
(I hope there will still be tournies for both versions)

Shaymikyu

Huh. Not a lot of activity today. Guess everyone's off playing Smash.
I was in class. I should be around for a few, but I'm going out for dinner and then I'll be distracted by the other big game that came out today for a few days.
Because people were wondering, Robin's All-Star picture is Green Robin and Chrom about to perform Pair Up.

This makes up for her not being in either 3DS one. I love that crazy woman. It's on one of my favorite stages, too.
Green Robin? Seems like a throwback to Mark from FE7? I'm completely balls-happy for this!
Oh wow, that's awesome! I didn't even catch that! Clever, clever if that's what they intended!
They did? I thought the release date for Pokémon was the 28th as well?
They did with X/Y, no idea about ORAS.
99% sure it was world wide, but either way, both America and Japan got it today for sure.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

The 3 replays I've recorded with a camera before the 1.0.4 update.

Enjoy.
It seems like you were ........... Really Feeling it.

So it's not the full version?!

So close :c.

Shaymikyu

It seems like you were ........... Really Feeling it.

So it's not the full version?!

So close :c.
I know.:sadeyes: At least we got that awesome medley of some of the recruitment songs in the series. Though, putting Together We Ride in feels redundant since it has its own song (though Together We Ride is still probably one of my favorite FE songs I've heard so far, even in its original GBA form).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I know.:sadeyes: At least we got that awesome medley of some of the recruitment songs in the series. Though, putting Together We Ride in feels redundant since it has its own song (though Together We Ride is still probably one of my favorite FE songs I've heard so far, even in its original GBA form).
Both songs sound awesome none the less.

Come on @ Shaymikyu Shaymikyu .......

WE RIDE TOGETHER!!! :4robinm::4lucina::4robinf::4marth::4myfriends:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I messed around on 8 player Smash and did multiple forms of Team Battle with the Fire Emblem crew. It gets really chaotic in free for all but that's what makes it so awesome. I am loving HD Smash so much that I'm being distracted by how good the game looks instead of focusing on the battles.

Edit: Also I wouldn't mind adding my fellow tacticians to my friend's list on my Wii U/3DS. I know my 3DS code is on my profile, but I'm not sure how I go about adding friends on the Wii U. Do we exchange Nintendo Network ID's? If so I'll share mine with you all.

NNID: EmperorBeefcake (I can explain the story behind this)
Looking forward to eventually smashing with you all

Last edited:
Top Bottom