• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
My favorite OR/AS music I've heard is
Zinnia's encounter and battle theme.

I knew she gave me good vibes the moment I saw her. I hope she's as well characterize as some of the better Pokémon characters like Emma.

As for SSB Wii U, in terms of newer music,
I like Route 10, Cynthia's theme, and Onett. I need to see what else has been found in the game... Also, that DK song with vocals, of course.

Oh, almost forgot Saria's Song!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
He is indeed awesome. I wish I had more time to draw some art. I'm a bit preoccupied right now. I still have an unfinished drawing of Morgan and Cynthia to finish, among others.

And I forgot to mention I love the green used in my tactician's hair so much.

My girl's robe in HD... I really need a Wii U. Badly.
I sad to here about the about the finished artwork. Your right though, I am excited to see where this one is going X3.

Same. I really need a Wii u too............

Hong

The Strongest

Well, suppose that's not fair. The Dark World theme has been sick ballin' since the first time I ventured there over 20 years ago.

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
THAT'S SOME SWAG :shades:.
That's amazing. You seriously made that? Wow.
That's...amazing. I'm speechless.
The swag is real! :denzel: But seriously, your very talented at drawing. I may call upon your services one day. ^w^
He is indeed awesome. I wish I had more time to draw some art. I'm a bit preoccupied right now. I still have an unfinished drawing of Morgan and Cynthia to finish, among others.

And I forgot to mention I love the green used in my tactician's hair so much.

You guys are so great, I can't even :nervous:
It means a lot to me that you like it! :sadeyes:
AHHAhfaksjdhf I don't even know what to say, my feels are too intense.

You guys all have an A support in my heart. :4robinm:
Together, we change fate! :4lucina: I will draw at your side!
…and also tip over any scales we see on the way to victory. :4robinf:

Excellent! I shall add you to my 3DS friend list. When you do happen to get a Wii U, message me or just send a friend request and i'll gladly add you on there as well. ^_^
Added! One day our robins shall meet on the battlefield. Or Ferox. Or whatever stage it happens to be. :awesome:

Shaymikyu

Last OR/AS music, I promise, but Lilycove is PERFECT.
Going to avoid OR/AS music now even though I've heard it and only listen to the old R/S music so I can cry like an idiot tomorrow.

Well, suppose that's not fair. The Dark World theme has been sick ballin' since the first time I ventured there over 20 years ago.
Is it some unwritten rule of SSB that Legend of Zelda gets some of the best music?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Added! One day our robins shall meet on the battlefield. Or Ferox. Or whatever stage it happens to be. :awesome:

AWWWWWW. Come here you

*Hugs Pikachewy99*

That theme is nice, though nothing beats this one, it is the best piece of music HANDS DOWN

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

Your very welcome, my friend! *hug* We can all see how incredible your skills with drawing is and I think it's only natural you get the praise you deserve. ^_^ It's very nice to see you so happy because of our approval! I think I speak for many of us when I say that you too have an A support in our hearts as well. <3 Thanks for drawing for so many of us. We all truly appreciate your hard work and dedication, as well as your talent.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

You all but deserve every ounce of praise you get, amigo.

:cheep:

Hong

The Strongest
Pfft. I have something even better. Not sure if you've folks heard this song before, but it's a sick remix from a series that began way back in the 90s. Not sure if you're familiar with it.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Pfft. I have something even better. Not sure if you've folks heard this song before, but it's a sick remix from a series that began way back in the 90s. Not sure if you're familiar with it.

:crying:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

[BLAZBLUE X SMASH INTENSIFIES]
This Smash has the best soundtrack ever... tomorrow is gonna be the slowest day of my life until I can finally pick it up at night and stay up until 5 am playing it
Goodbye sanity, hello Smash and ORAS :4dedede:

Hong

The Strongest
Indeed! It is a remix of these very two songs!
Not sure if you've heard of them before.

On that note (:4dedede:), isn't it cute how cheerful the Famicom version of the theme sounds versus the epic orchestrations we have now?

So happy for a game where you can legitimately die. :4dedede:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
AWWWWWW. Come here you

*Hugs Pikachewy99*

That theme is nice, though nothing beats this one, it is the best piece of music HANDS DOWN

*hugs back* :sadeyes:

Holy
That song is MAJESTIC.
COULD LISTEN TO THAT FOREVER :colorful:

You all but deserve every ounce of praise you get, amigo.

:cheep:
:sadeyes: Tacticians are so nice…

:4robinf:"How can you protect Chrom if you can't protect yourself?"
…and a bit sassy at times. :p

Your very welcome, my friend! *hug* We can all see how incredible your skills with drawing is and I think it's only natural you get the praise you deserve. ^_^ It's very nice to see you so happy because of our approval! I think I speak for many of us when I say that you too have an A support in our hearts as well. <3 Thanks for drawing for so many of us. We all truly appreciate your hard work and dedication, as well as your talent.
A supports for everyone here! <3 This is definitely one of the best groups of people I've chosen to stick around. I'm glad I came across this thread- it gave me a reason to visit smash boards more often, and I got to meet great people like all of you. :bee:

And as a treat, I'll leave this here.
It's a link to all the Robin stuff I have collected, some of it unseen. I'll be keeping it in my signature so it can be revisited, but now there's an archive where you can access a bunch of Robin/Smash/Fire emblem filled content that I'll be collecting as I produce more stuff.

"Wow, you have so much content!" ~:4lucina:
I have foreseen the future. :4shulk:

Hong

The Strongest
Changing the title back, as it's literally almost time to tip the scales. Not any ordinary scale. I'm talking HD. Like gleam blending, bloom, anisotropic filtering, million polygonal model scales with scientifically configured physics for accurate autonomous response based on the cumulative weight discerned in one script in a given field of detection in comparison to another to produce the effect where one scale will rotate (thus lowering) with precise angularity, while the other raises to a proportionate sum.

If you're reading this over at Nintendo HQ, it's time to tip the sales!
If you're Bidoof of Salty Highlights, it's time to tip the fails!
If you're a sailor and you don't want to hit a rock while you play, it's time to tip the sails!
If you accidentally left your pet gastropodous molluscs out and the kids spilt the salt all over the floor, then it's time to tip the snails!
If you operate the alternating track mechanism of a train and you need to divert their course before the end of your shift, then it's time to tip the rails!

I'll stop now. :4robinf:

Shaymikyu

This is my favorite Kirby song.

EDIT: Holy full version, Gerome! Shame it's still not an actual remix.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
*hugs back* :sadeyes:

Holy
That song is MAJESTIC.
COULD LISTEN TO THAT FOREVER :colorful:
As could I friend. As could I

Changing the title back, as it's literally almost time to tip the scales. Not any ordinary scale. I'm talking HD. Like gleam blending, bloom, anisotropic filtering, million polygonal model scales with scientifically configured physics for accurate autonomous response based on the cumulative weight discerned in one script in a given field of detection in comparison to another to produce the effect where one scale will rotate (thus lowering) with precise angularity, while the other raises to a proportionate sum.

If you're a sailor and you don't want to hit a rock while you play, it's time to tip the sails!
If you accidentally left your pet gastropodous molluscs out and the kids spilt the salt all over the floor, then it's time to tip the snails!
If you operate the alternating track mechanism of a train and you need to divert their course before the end of your shift, then it's time to tip the rails!

LET'S TIP THE SCALES :4robinm:

I wish I could link videos... I need to post more in smashboards.
You only need to do 10 post dude. You've done 17.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

You'd think the fails would go to Sonic OC creators :032:

Hong

The Strongest
I find it funny that the characters name is Honey too.

:4myfriends:: You'll get no sympathy from me *drools*
It's my given nickname. :) People like to mutate Hong for some reason.

Hong
Dong
Bong
Hongy
Honkey Dong
Honey
Honeybee
Honeyboo
Honeykins
etc.

Shaymikyu

So it has come to this.
So, the Wii U version gets new congratulations screens? Please let :4robinf: get one this time.
I'm having second thoughts on my OR starter. I already have the mega stone for Torchic, so I was going to go Mudkip. However, Torchic was my original Ruby starter and Blaziken has high sentimental value. Should I go for all three starter mega stones, or just not care? For the record, I adore Mega Swampert.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Won the tournament. Hi free Sm4sh U!

Shoutouts to Walmart for not getting their delivery trucks with the GCC adapters. Classic Controller it is for now.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
It's my given nickname. :) People like to mutate Hong for some reason.

Hong
Dong
Bong
Hongy
Honkey Dong
Honey
Honeybee
Honeyboo
Honeykins
etc.
Poor old Hong had a Fong Gong Thong that sadly was to Long. :).

Won the tournament. Hi free Sm4sh U!

Shoutouts to Walmart for not getting their delivery trucks with the GCC adapters. Classic Controller it is for now.
CONGRATULATIONS :b:. Good job, lucky you.

Shaymikyu

You know what I haven't played in a while? SSB. Better get some in tonight before the inevitable tomorrow.

Shaymikyu

How long is 'a while'?
A couple of weeks, maybe a little less. I've been focusing on Awakening again lately. Also, I have a lot of schoolwork, so a week feels like a year.

EDIT: I don't think :4drmario:'s final smash will ever stop making me cry with laughter.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
First thing I do is go try out All-Star Mode.

Got stage spiked by Mario Circuit.

Returning game tomorrow.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
A couple of weeks, maybe a little less. I've been focusing on Awakening again lately. Also, I have a lot of schoolwork, so a week feels like a year.
Oh, ok. I though you were going to say a few hours or something. Cause if you did, I would be all like

Hm, come to think about, I haven't played smash in a while either.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

i can't believe it

*IT'S THE FULL SONG I CAN'T STOP WEEPING*

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I don't know about that. The uploader might have just flubbed and assumed they were the same song.

I'm done playing for tonight, but I can check either tomorrow or the day after when I return, but something tells me it's going to be the same as the 3DS version.

D

Deleted member

The 3 replays I've recorded with a camera before the 1.0.4 update.

Enjoy.

Top Bottom