• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
I hate build 2's hair. Seriously, it makes him look like a girl.
Well, okay. Even Steven (Stone) then? Seriously, I have got to get to bed.

edit: What do you think of female build 3 with pink Rosalina/emo hair? I'm gonna have to try that my next file.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! JUST GO TO BED ALREADY, DROPKICK YOU IDIOT!!!

Goodnight. No more Hades gifs for me.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I love you too, Unknown Hero! Forgive me, my brother! Tip the scales of grace, fellow tactician! :cry:

Seriously though, I'm going to bed now. Until next time, bizarre, randomly changing thread titles.
I love you too X3. Good night, though.

I got to the clothes
Then I cried
Because I have drawn and colored those robes so many times
My poor black colored pencils
Idk, coloring large areas the same flat color isn't fun, especially since I'm not capable of high level folds, so it's all flat coloring. It should be done.
Eventually.
Too preoccupied with a swaggy ink art MLG PRO Robin picture at the moment.
:4charizard: Stars in it, of course.

Whew. Now that was a doozy of a reply. I ought to be resting now, so I'll be back in the morning. Until then, change fate and spread Robinism while I'm gone. :4robinm:knowing me I'll still be on here for 30 or so more minutes

I wonder what will happen once I check back. Please no more sanicapocalypse.
I sorry to hear that. i feel that you are doing this for us :urg:. If it isn't to late, can I suggest another colour for the clothes? Also, if you haven't inked the book already, can you change the song from the Song of Storm to the Song of Time or Song of Healing (probable the Song of Healing). Please?:)

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Honestly, I should probably do that too, but ap language and composition homework is HORRIBLY boring. It's not difficult, it's just tedious. Very very tedious and time consuming, and I don't learn anything.

Welp, I have nothing to lose!... Except time that could've been used to sleep or do homework, but I end up going on here instead of being productive and smart.

TEENAGE LOGIC.
How to be successful in school:
Don't act like me. :p

I never planned on getting both or/as so I probably will just buy one version and FE:A. The question is when my parents will be able to bring me out.
Wait...
I have a dentist appointment on Friday.
Perfect.
(Now that's strategy!)

I can't wait to play army of shadows with my cousin again. At the time I still had fea, me and my cousin were training up Cynthia and Walhart, so they were both the general (? I think that's the class with pavise) class, and whenever they landed a crit they would do a dolphin dive into the opponent, and it was HILARIOUS since first off it's WALHART diving gracefully, and he was in Kellam's giant armor.
*intense flashbacks of risen with the extremely high crit rates, lethality, and counter/pavise/aegis*
Well... At least it's not lunatic+. :urg:
I saw my cousin play it and it was brutal. How do you even fight lethality and vantage+?!

Wait. Earlier I made a reference to Kel.. Um...? Who was I talking about again? Probably some new DLC character they plan on releasing. That's weird.

Ah, well I have already played few and I really liked it. I lost it before I beat the last stage. (Ironically I
Spent all my time grinding up my units and passing down the skills I needed and never actually got to fight Grima. I originally got invested by playing on my cousins dsi. He still has that very first file if I remember correctly. :p
As for Oras, I actually did get the demo via demo code but I only played it twice.

I got to the clothes
Then I cried
Because I have drawn and colored those robes so many times
My poor black colored pencils
Idk, coloring large areas the same flat color isn't fun, especially since I'm not capable of high level folds, so it's all flat coloring. It should be done.
Eventually.
Too preoccupied with a swaggy ink art MLG PRO Robin picture at the moment.
:4charizard: Stars in it, of course.

Whew. Now that was a doozy of a reply. I ought to be resting now, so I'll be back in the morning. Until then, change fate and spread Robinism while I'm gone. :4robinm:knowing me I'll still be on here for 30 or so more minutes

I wonder what will happen once I check back. Please no more sanicapocalypse.
Thank you so much for your effort, at least. Take your time.
Well, okay. Even Steven (Stone) then? Seriously, I have got to get to bed.

edit: What do you think of female build 3 with pink Rosalina/emo hair? I'm gonna have to try that my next file.
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! JUST GO TO BED ALREADY, DROPKICK YOU IDIOT!!!

Goodnight. No more Hades gifs for me.
The Rosalina hair has a neat look to it. It goes well with her sass. Both the ponytail options will always be my favorite for Build 3, though.

Should probably go to bed myself/stop procrastinating my lab homework.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That Days of Future Past bad ending...
I'm going to go watch their Hot Springs Scramble convo 100x now...

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
So, if I understand correctly, this update:

-Removed a situational glitch that gave Robin a third jump

+Improved Robin's recovery by making it safer, thus allowing Robin greater freedom off-stage
+Nerfed a number of Robin's worst match ups
+Removed Vectoring, allowing Robin to take greater advantage of his/her good vertical kill potential

Seems like it's a good day to be a Robin main. :colorful:
After being pelted about by lots of good players in FG, this sounds very encouraging.

You guys go enjoy SSB4 U while I'll still wait until December. ORAS at least can keep me nice company.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so I gave in and did the pre-load on Wii U
going to be a long week here
still better than having my bank balance screwed by Gamestop's monopoly-abusing prices though
they're charging €55 for Smash 3DS, when the digital version is €45

D

Deleted member

I am scared and hyped for Smash 4 Wii U.
I have a pre-order ready for the Wii U version at my GameStop, but I am going to a different one after school to see if I can get it before hand. I just hope that I can get a copy (hopefully one with a GCN adaptor).
The hype is real man... the hype is real!

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
After being pelted about by lots of good players in FG, this sounds very encouraging.

You guys go enjoy SSB4 U while I'll still wait until December. ORAS at least can keep me nice company.
I suppose we'll have to stick together while we wait for our chance...

These next few weeks are going to be tough.

Last edited:

Ryu the blue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Najumaru
3DS FC
2578-4505-7001
So guys, talking about smash bros... How about dem amiibos?
I plan on getting Shulk for me (and hopefully Mario), and get the Cap. Falcon one for a friend.
Though, I also want the Meta Knight one cuz it looks really good... Choices... What about you all?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
So guys, talking about smash bros... How about dem amiibos?
I plan on getting Shulk for me (and hopefully Mario), and get the Cap. Falcon one for a friend.
Though, I also want the Meta Knight one cuz it looks really good... Choices... What about you all?
I'm getting :4link: and :4dk: tomorrow, and I have :4falcon: preordered. I'm definitely going to get the :4lucina:, :4robinm:, :4duckhunt:, :4charizard:, and :mewtwopm: amiibos when they come.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I suppose we'll have to stick together while we wait for our chance...

These next few weeks are going to be tough.
Aww. It's going to be alright. :4robinm:

(At the end there's not much to spoil in the game aside from music, stages, etc so we're just waiting to be on the same boat as others. That's what I think.)

sunfallSeraph

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5155-4095-3556
I'm definitely getting the :4robinf: and :4lucina: Amiibos, probably :4shulk: too since he's coming soonest. Gonna give a solid maybe on :4darkpit:, :4palutena:, :4jigglypuff:, :4sheik:... Oh god why do I want so many of them. At least until I see they've turned out like. Well...

Does that look like the face of mercy?

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Don't worry guys, I likely won't get a WiiU for a few years due to no money, job and consoles being fairly expensive here

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm not getting the Wii U version until my semester ends as well.

Looks like I'm not the only one here who's going to wait.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
Oh boy, everybody is excited for the WiiU version and I don't give a damn yet since I'll have to wait a week.

Stupid sexy Reggie, having a body so ready it made the game release earlier in the US.

So I heard Ike got buffed hard? Neato! Does anybody have a link to a post where all known changes have been gathered?

Hong

The Strongest
Oh boy, everybody is excited for the WiiU version and I don't give a damn yet since I'll have to wait a week.

Stupid sexy Reggie, having a body so ready it made the game release earlier in the US.
Oh, you give the damniest of damns. Not even the Acolyte from WC3 could stand ready for how much damn you give.

Don't worry. I'll be thinking of you as I dunk people with Elwind in HD. :denzel:
So I heard Ike got buffed hard? Neato! Does anybody have a link to a post where all known changes have been gathered?
You can find the community patch notes here.

Ike was buffed immensely.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I think Ike may have been buffed too much. Combined with his custom sets there's really no stopping this guy.

Didn't know he brought Yune with him to this Smash.

Top Bottom