• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hong

The Strongest
Also, you truly have the gift of finding pictures (or you just Photoshopped it).
Me having Photoshop has been like one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. I use it for anything but professional purposes.

And gif animators. I should have never been allowed to have those, either.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

Black Friday incoming :seuss:
I will never stop laughing at Walhart/Walmart jokes.
Also, not Walmart, but still beautiful.

Walhart's also on my list of characters I might support Robin with if I did another run, mainly because the idea of them falling in love is hilarious and Conquest Morgan. Shame you have to wait eons to get him.
Me having Photoshop has been like one of the worst things to happen to the Internet. I use it for anything but professional purposes.

Now that I've gotten better at Gimp, my free time will go away in favor of me putting jokes together.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Professional purposes? What are those?

Especially when we can use it for such wondrous things as submitting Chrom to torture!

:seuss:

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
For the longest time, I thought that the gray stuff on Walhart's head was part of his helmet and wondered what Morgan's hair color would actually be.

Shaymikyu

For the longest time, I thought that the gray stuff on Walhart's head was part of his helmet and wondered what Morgan's hair color would actually be.
I didn't even notice Walhart had hair for a while. I just saw endless amounts of red.

Imagine if Basilio!Morgan was bald...

Hong

The Strongest
Sometimes my boss walks in while I am just sitting around chopping stuff up in Photoshop or Googling worthy material. I usually just :4dedede:, he sees it, :4dedede:s, laughs, pats me on the shoulder and walks away.
Especially when we can use it for such wondrous things as submitting Chrom to torture!

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930

Black Friday incoming :seuss:
10/10. Walhart is the best conquerer, hands down. Well, I can think of another, but he's from fate/zero. Besides, Walmart jokes are the best.

And what's with y'all having photoshop?
cries because I have no art apps for my silly :4littlemac:.

Now let's see how many people get that. :p

Shaymikyu

10/10. Walhart is the best conquerer, hands down. Well, I can think of another, but he's from fate/zero. Besides, Walmart jokes are the best.

And what's with y'all having photoshop?
cries because I have no art apps for my silly :4littlemac:.

Now let's see how many people get that. :p
It's weird, because Walhart didn't do much for me when I first fought him, but after recruiting him, he won me over. There's something amusing about a guy on the heroic side who yells about conquering everything and how pathetic his opponent is.
GIMP is free and a beginner's Photoshop. You should get it.
I second Gimp. That's what I used to put together my icon.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

I took two classes in high school in which I learned Photoshop. It was fun. I actually got to make a poster for one of the school plays.

I've done a few "professional" things after high school. Well, "professional" in the sense that I wasn't just making them for the sake of a stupid joke.

Like this thing:

I also will color my drawings sometimes.

But, yeah, I mostly use Photoshop to make jokes. :4dedede: Outside of just my collection of emoticons, I mean.
For example...

Also, and I will provide zero context, this:

Shaymikyu

I took two classes in high school in which I learned Photoshop. It was fun. I actually got to make a poster for one of the school plays.

I've done a few "professional" things after high school. Well, "professional" in the sense that I wasn't just making them for the sake of a stupid joke.

Like this thing:

But, yeah, I mostly use Photoshop to make jokes. :4dedede: Outside of just my collection of emoticons, I mean.
For example...

That last one is appearing in my nightmares.:4alph:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've gotten a shiny Cresselia
I think I've been playing Awakening too much because I read this as "a shiny Cordelia" at first and did a double take.

That does make me wonder what might warrant a shiny unit in FE?

Would Kellam be a shiny since no one ever notices him, so he's kind of rare in a since?

Shaymikyu

Noice purple name there.
Thank you.:4duckhunt:

I was trying to figure out who did it, since there are so many Premium members in both Social threads I frequent.

I almost want to do something to my icon until the Pranking is up, but I'm not sure what. Maybe add hats or put a character's face over the Robins, or invert the colors or flip it upside down or something. I already have my Santa hat version waiting for closer to Christmas.
I think I've been playing Awakening too much because I read this as "a shiny Cordelia" at first and did a double take.

That does make me wonder what might warrant a shiny unit in FE?

Would Kellam be a shiny since no one ever notices him, so he's kind of rare in a since?
This is what a shiny Cordelia looks like!

Also the only one capable of attracting a Chromeleon.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Oh, then, please, have another:

Still no context.
No, this one is actually a work of art.

Maybe that's how they could pull off the DLC veterans who were cut- merge them into one character. Young Roychucasnakesaurtlolf Trainer Climbers.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
FALCON SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH

View attachment 30126
Am I the only who can actually image Falxon bashing the crap out of Chrom with his care fist after seeing that?

Like this thing:

For example...

Picture 1: That's awesome :3

Pic 2: I don't get it

Pic 3: NOPE!

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I've been trying to craft my own avatar reflection with Gimp, though I must say considering it's the first thing I've worked on using the program/any kind of image editing software it's a bit confusing. I would like to think I've made some decent progress, but I'm still trying to learn how everything works...

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Shaymikyu

I was going to add dorky hats to my Robins for the prank, but I can't find many with a transparent background or that I can easily make the background transparent on. I might have to go with the Gimping a face on them/upside down route.
That's a scene from Spongebob. Patrick is supposed to be holding a Jellyfishing net. But I'm assuming you got that part. :4dedede:
"Grasping at straws" is an expression. It's commonly used to point out faulty logic.

If any of you bring up Ridley, I'll shank you.
This picture makes me happy for some reason.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930

Still no context.
Oh look, BITF Waluigi! Good memories. This should totally be an alt costume for Robin. I'd pick it all the time. :troll:

GIMP is free and a beginner's Photoshop. You should get it.
I'd get gimp... If my computer wasn't on parental control lockdown and if I actually had a drawing tablet. Not much can be achieved with a trackpad (though I can work with a mouse). Oh well, it'll still be fun to edit pictures. :p

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Or I could just give everyone mustaches.
Ha ha. Oh dear. Someone got @ False Sense False Sense too, huh?

Well, I must say you two look simply marvellous on this fine evening. :147:
Purple is a nice color. One of my favorite candidates for SSB is purple.
I am of course talking about Katarina.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
What it's like to accidentally marry Chrom:

Célja

NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
So I don't know if this is old news or not, but I just finished a match online in for fun as Robin. During the match I got to unleash my final smash on one of the players. I ended up winning the match and I got the victory animation with Chrom. However what was strange was that Chrom delivered the victory line instead saying "My power is yours".

It was the first time I ever heard it, then tried to go into the Sound Test to see if it was there, which it wasn't. Just an odd thing I found out that I thought I would share.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That's a scene from Spongebob. Patrick is supposed to be holding a Jellyfishing net. But I'm assuming you got that part. :4dedede:
"Grasping at straws" is an expression. It's commonly used to point out faulty logic.

If any of you bring up Ridley, I'll shank you.
Yeah, I seen the Spongebob episode, though I never heard of that expression before. Thanks

Still no context.

People like bringing you into a...false sense...of security.
*ba dum tiss*

Seriously, I did not prank you.
*facepalm*

That was terrible

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
*facepalm*

That was terrible

I'd get gimp... If my computer wasn't on parental control lockdown and if I actually had a drawing tablet. Not much can be achieved with a trackpad (though I can work with a mouse). Oh well, it'll still be fun to edit pictures. :p
I work with a mouse all the time. It's not hard.

Wouldn't hurt to ask your parents nicely and politely, maybe reach a compromise. You got nothing to lose.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
But seriously, I prefer this guy as our next potential newcomer @ shrooby shrooby . I mean, what's not to love about him?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Sir, I don't think we need a Mewtwo clone.
Don't question the brilliant genius who gave us :4drmario: and :4darkpit:.

The world needs to know more about Mewtwo's greatness! Oh, and Ridley and K. Rool as well.

Top Bottom