• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Ah, I see. Although, FFIV and VI are on the Wii VC which is accessible via the Wii U, so once you purchase one down the road, there's one option, unless you've joined the dark side and choose to emulate them. ;) But I jest of course. Either way works of course. ^_^

No problem. :) Well it seems you've put a great deal of thought into they're creation, that much is certain. Hahaha, I had no idea freckles made you melt. Guess everyone has an interesting weaknsss when it comes to facial features. X3
I'll remember that if and when I get the Wii U.

It would have been nice if Anna, Say'ri, Tiki, Aversa, Flavia, and Emmeryn all had their own unique child.
Anna in particular could have had a son named Jake, referencing another one of the recurring characters in the series who follows her around.
At the very least Say'ri. I found it odd that she could only support with Robin and not have a kid, even given limited options like Sumia. She's only a couple of chapters after Cherche (who has a kid) and Henry (who can support most of the women). It'd be neat if all the women had children, though, and as I said before, a couple of the guys. Maybe at least Frederick.
All of them except for Anna are introduced too late for that, really. I wish they had integrated the Spotpass characters into the story better.
Or maybe not make them all appear at the endgame for whatever reason.

Yeah, that bugged me. I'd love to do a Yen'fay or Priam run, but I don't have the patience to wait until the end of the story (espeically Priam, who took me a while to recruit on my first run). Even Basilio at least is already shown throughout the story and is recruited BEFORE the end.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Really? You've never played an FF game before, eh? Well your not really missing anything with some of the more recent FF games but FFX, IX, VII, VI, IV, are great places to start. Haha, fair enough, although the appearance is uncanny.
Yeah, I'm the same, never played an FF game, ever. I will think about those games in the future. Also thanks for agree with me on Gracidea Shaymin avatar.
Anna was part of the reason I played the game in the first place. :4dedede:
Yeah, I love Anna. She so funny. I'm think about marrying her the MU in my next run through, though your right. I just wish she could either have a kid of her own (just imagine it) and/or have a few more good classes to choose from.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I can see why. :happysheep:
I had never seen her in-game before playing, funny enough.
I had grown to like her simply from the old Smash 4 speculation days.
I only finally played Awakening this last January.

Last edited:

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
Off topic, but in my playthrough of Awakening, I would use nothing but iron weapons and the level 1 spells. Consequentially,I ended up having to grind my units to levels that were sort of ridiculous for a casual easy mode run, and without DLC. I get a headache just thinking about it.

Shaymikyu

Off topic, but in my playthrough of Awakening, I would use nothing but iron weapons and the level 1 spells. Consequentially,I ended up having to grind my units to levels that were sort of ridiculous for a casual easy mode run, and without DLC. I get a headache just thinking about it.
I did that at first too because I was being stingy with weapons and money. Then I realized how easy it was to get gold, and I got less stingy.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
This thread is anything but on topic, just keep that in mind. Also, that was kind of silly of you :p. Did you forge them at least to make them stronger?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I had never seen her in-game before playing, funny enough.
I had grown to like her simply from the old Smash 4 speculation days.
I only finally played Awakening this last January.
Oh, now that's a fascinating way of liking a character outside from they're respective game or series. Glad to hear the old Smash 4 speculation days persuaded you into buying Awakening. ^_^

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
This thread is anything but on topic, just keep that in mind. Also, that was kind of silly of you :p. Did you forge them at least to make them stronger?
You're right. By the way, I'm pumped for Avengers 2. Oh, and no, no I didn't :psycho:.

This is a great thread :estatic:.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
You're right. By the way, I'm pumped for Avengers 2. Oh, and no, no I didn't :psycho:.
Well aren't you silly :p. Yeah, your right about the Avengers. I am absolutely psyched for it. Have you seen the little snip with Cap and Tony coping wood.

There still something bugging me about the movie though.

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
Well, the only pokemon game I have complete is Y and i have all the games except The original (also includes remakes of the original)
Yeah. X and Y were pretty easy. The exp. share was utterly broken. This doesn't extend to IV breeding. My friend tells me that was an absolute nightmare.

Shaymikyu

I have a weird obsession with grinding. Just have me tell you about some of my Pokemon files some day.
I'm a huge Pokémon fan, but I'm the opposite. I'd rather cart in a ton of Full Restores and Revives into the Pokémon League than grind up. At least grinding in X/Y is super easy now.

Dropkick Laser

Smash Apprentice
I reset the game whenever one of my pokemon faints. But I respect your opinion. Even envy you, a little.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yeah. X and Y were pretty easy. The exp. share was utterly broken. This doesn't extend to IV breeding. My friend tells me that was an absolute nightmare.
Don't know much about IV training. Not that competitively into pokemon, wish I was though

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930
Oh gods, IV breeding.

*Intense flashbacks to the hours I spent hatching gible eggs in lumiose city*

They might have made it easier, but it's still really tedious. It also leaves you with more pokemon than you know what to do with. Ironically, I don't play Pokemon much anymore, so my IV bred pokemon are going to waste.

I was dragged into the competitive scene by my friends and now there's no way out.

On the other hand, I really love the spin off games. The original series is great and all, but with x and y easpecially, the story was lacking. The only real thing driving me forward was just exploring the new region- the 'story' didn't really compel me. Gameplay wise, yeah, the exp. share was broken. There was no effort needed to beat the game whatsoever.

Imo the 3d is great and all, but I sorta miss the pixels. Oh well, pokemon still looks good. I always had a feeling that xy was rushed though, since the amount of new Pokemon was very low, but then I think about how they had to move everything to 3d, which they probably had to focus on.

On a seperate note, there's no player customization for ORAS. That sucks, considering that I was hoping they add more, especially for guys.

But lol enough about Pokemon from me, I'm already a big enough poke nerd as it is. Let's talk FE. FE:A got me hooked to fire emblem, so I'm looking forward to the next game. I'd also like to learn about past games as well, but I won't be able to play them myself. (Considering that I played casual because I just wanted to run through the story and enjoy the characters, the fact that units die forever would probably make fire emblem stressful for me, because I'd hate losing anyone. XD)

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Like always you can add me to the list of m!Robin players. :4robinm:@Pikachewy99 . You have seen me gush over his stupid pretty looks since seeing his HD-face.:4palutena:

On the other end, his reserved but friendly nature has me more drawn to him than on:4robinf:.
Heck, I prefer his taunt "Let's tip the scales" for some reason. I guess because he's like, saying it to the player itself.

m!Robin also reminds me of a dear childhood friend of mine, and is connected to me via my experiences in the FE-verses before SSB4 and loving mages or to be one.

I haz a 6 IV Ditto BTW.:4dedede:

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'm a huge Pokémon fan, but I'm the opposite. I'd rather cart in a ton of Full Restores and Revives into the Pokémon League than grind up. At least grinding in X/Y is super easy now.
Likewise. As much I enjoy level grinding in certain RPG's, Pokemon is not one of those unfortunately. Thank Naga for Full Restores and Revives, not to mention the EXP Share. I love me some Pokemon, but level grinding, at least in those games, is not something I find enjoyable.

Don't know much about IV training. Not that competitively into pokemon, wish I was though
I hear ya. I know little to nothing about IV training and to be honest, I could care less. I'm not into competitive Pokemon anyways as I'm more of a filthy casual. :p

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I once had a dream about Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, and Intelligent Systems collaborating together to make a Fire Emblem styled game, but with the cast of the Pokemon anime for the characters.

I still want that.

Shaymikyu

I once had a dream about Game Freak, The Pokemon Company, and Intelligent Systems collaborating together to make a Fire Emblem styled game, but with the cast of the Pokemon anime for the characters.

I still want that.
If this were to happen, I'd throw as much money at it as I could. We kind of got similar gameplay with Conquest, if I recall, but just barely.

On the spin-offs: I actually used to prefer them to the main series at times (especially Mystery Dungeon and the later Ranger games), but with how limited my time is nowadays, I just play the originals. None of them have really disappointed me (even X and Y, which I probably preferred to B2/W2 even though the latter had more to do- I don't know why, but I just couldn't get as motivated to beat it compared to X/Y or B1/W1, and I slogged through it for the most part), though I'm biased towards Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald as my favorites.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Oh gods, IV breeding.

*Intense flashbacks to the hours I spent hatching gible eggs in lumiose city*

They might have made it easier, but it's still really tedious. It also leaves you with more pokemon than you know what to do with. Ironically, I don't play Pokemon much anymore, so my IV bred pokemon are going to waste.

I was dragged into the competitive scene by my friends and now there's no way out.

On the other hand, I really love the spin off games. The original series is great and all, but with x and y easpecially, the story was lacking. The only real thing driving me forward was just exploring the new region- the 'story' didn't really compel me. Gameplay wise, yeah, the exp. share was broken. There was no effort needed to beat the game whatsoever.

Imo the 3d is great and all, but I sorta miss the pixels. Oh well, pokemon still looks good. I always had a feeling that xy was rushed though, since the amount of new Pokemon was very low, but then I think about how they had to move everything to 3d, which they probably had to focus on.

On a seperate note, there's no player customization for ORAS. That sucks, considering that I was hoping they add more, especially for guys.

But lol enough about Pokemon from me, I'm already a big enough poke nerd as it is. Let's talk FE. FE:A got me hooked to fire emblem, so I'm looking forward to the next game. I'd also like to learn about past games as well, but I won't be able to play them myself. (Considering that I played casual because I just wanted to run through the story and enjoy the characters, the fact that units die forever would probably make fire emblem stressful for me, because I'd hate losing anyone. XD)
You poor, poor soul. Once your in, you can never get out of the competitive scene within Pokemon. :4charizard:

Yeah, I have the exact same problem in terms of tackling older FE games, along with various other problems. Awakening spoiled me beyond belief, so playing previous games in the series is going to seem like a major step backwards. I hate that it's like that because I can't properly enjoy the rest of the series, but alas, I digress.

Like always you can add me to the list of m!Robin players. :4robinm:@Pikachewy99 . You have seen me gush over his stupid pretty looks since seeing his HD-face.:4palutena:

On the other end, his reserved but friendly nature has me more drawn to him than on:4robinf:.
Heck, I prefer his taunt "Let's tip the scales" for some reason. I guess because he's like, saying it to the player itself.

m!Robin also reminds me of a dear childhood friend of mine, and is connected to me via my experiences in the FE-verses before SSB4 and loving mages or to be one.

That's some pretty solid reasons as to why you'd prefer :4robinm: over :4robinf:. As I've said numerous times now, I love both the Robin's almost equally, and choosing one over the other is extremely difficult. My opinion on which Robin I like for Smash 4 will probably change sometime down the road, multiple times no doubt, but that's alright with me. They are both so amazingly awesome and I have no qualms about playing both of them off and on.

Last edited:

Pikachewy99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PikachewySAC
3DS FC
4270-1328-9930

On the other end, his reserved but friendly nature has me more drawn to him than on:4robinf:. Heck, I prefer his taunt "Let's tip the scales" for some reason. I guess because he's like, saying it to the player itself. He also reminds me of a dear childhood friend of mine.

The love for :4robinm: is reel. <3
And that ditto.
As everyone casual collectively does not understand it's importance, all the competitive geeks like me envy the treasure that you possess. You, my fellow tactician, have a very powerful pokemon at your disposal.

I hear ya. I know little to nothing about IV training and to be honest, I could care less. I'm not into competitive Pokemon anyways as I'm more of a filthy casual. :p
I wish I was still a casual. I'd focus on having fun and playing the game instead of spending hours formulating the perfect team to defeat my friends. Heck, if not for my friends then I wouldn't even be caring about whatever skills I pass down to Morgan when I get married. If not for them constantly trying to 1-up each other in video games, then proceeding to drag me into it, I wouldn't focus so much time trying to get 'good'. Heck, I might actually had gotten homework done.

The peer pressure was real.

That said, competition can be fun, but it should never be a reason to breed hate or resentment.

On the spin-offs: I actually used to prefer them to the main series at times (especially Mystery Dungeon and the later Ranger games), but with how limited my time is nowadays, I just play the originals. None of them have really disappointed me (even X and Y, which I probably preferred to B2/W2 even though the latter had more to do- I don't know why, but I just couldn't get as motivated to beat it compared to X/Y or B1/W1, and I slogged through it for the most part), though I'm biased towards Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald as my favorites.
Ah, ranger and mystery dungeon. <3
I really love them. The former isn't as widely accepted as the latter, but they always had a certain charm to me. I own them all. Mystery dungeon on the other hand was just fantastic. I don't have gates to infinity though, because I heard that it was way easier and overall not as good compared to the older ones.
On b/w2 I think it was harder to get through mostly because you'd already gone through the region before, so it kind of felt redundant, though I really did like the new features.
I haven't played RSE (gasp), so Oras will be my first time playing that gen. :p

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

You poor, poor soul. Once your in, you can never get out of the competitive scene within Pokemon. :4charizard:

Yeah, I have the exact same problem with you in terms of tackling older FE games, along with various other problems. Awakening spoiled me beyond belief, so playing previous games in the series is going to seem like a major step backwards. I hate that it's like that because I can't properly enjoy the rest of the series, but alas, I digress.

That's some pretty solid reasons as to why you'd prefer :4robinm: over :4robinf:. As I've said numerous times now, I love both the Robin's almost equally, and choosing one over the other is extremely difficult. My opinion on which Robin I like for Smash 4 will probably change sometime down the road, multiple times no doubt, but that's alright with me. They are both so amazingly awesome and I have qualms about playing both of them off and on.
I see what you mean on a step backwards. As mentioned before, I started FE7 through questionable means recently and, while I'm enjoying it so far, it's not quite as much as I enjoyed Awakening. I'm still really early into it, and I like the characters fine enough (especially Lyn, Kent, and Florina), but it didn't grab me as quickly. That said, if there's one thing I can give it credit for over Awakening right off the bat, it's more mission variety. Awakening's missions were either "keep these guys safe and beat the enemy," take out the Commander, or take out the entire enemy fleet. So far, in FE7, I've already done things like protect someone for a certain amount of turns and seize a throne, among other things. I also like how they use the terrain thing more (which only rarely came up in Awakening).
And that ditto.
As everyone casual collectively does not understand it's importance, all the nerds like me envy he treasure that you possess. You, my fellow tactician, have a very powerful pokemon at your disposal.

I wish I was still a casual. I'd focus on having fun and playing the game instead of spending hours formulating the perfect team to defeat my friends. Heck, if not for my friends then I wouldn't even be caring about whatever skills I pass down to Morgan when I get married. If not for them constantly trying to 1-up each other in video games, then proceeding to drag me into it, I wouldn't focus so much time trying to get 'good'. Heck, I might actually had gotten homework done.

That said, competition can be fun, but it should never be a reason to breed hate or resentment.

Ah, ranger and mystery dungeon. <3
I really love them. The former isn't as widely accepted as the latter, but they always had a certain charm to me. I own them all. Mystery dungeon on the other hand was just fantastic. I don't have gates to infinity though, because I heard that it was way easier and overall not as good compared to the older ones.
On b/w2 I think it was harder to get through mostly because you'd already gone through the region before, so it kind of felt redundant, though I really did like the new features.
I haven't played RSE (gasp), so Oras will be my first time playing that gen. :p
Ranger is so underloved. I even liked the first, but it was definitely flawed. The next two were really good, though, plus it probably has some of the best humor in ANY Pokémon game.

Gates to Infinity didn't stick with me as much as the Explorers series, but I thought it was decent enough. My biggest issue with it was there was a lot of stretches of nothing where you just go on normal missions unrelated to the story. I like the story itself- it's still really, really good- but it takes so long to get going next to the last installment. Explorers is definitely the best still.

That's true! Though, I usually don't struggle with the third installments. This didn't happen with Yellow, Platinum, or Emerald, and Crystal I actually was more motivated to beat than G/S. Wonder what made B2/W2 so different. Could it be that the original B/W heroes basically fall off the face of the earth? Seriously, I was excited that they were going the sequel route, and in the end, they didn't do too much with the sequel part of it. I wanted to see Hilda again.

R/S/E is a bit more divisive than, say, G/S/C which seems to be more universally loved, but it's my personal favorite in the series. I just like the myths surrounding Hoenn, the fact that it tried to be newer compared to the other two generations, and maybe I was in that sweetspot where I was ten then and therefore the nostalgia hit me the hardest. Ruby was the first game I actually beat start to finish (Crystal I finally got through later, and Yellow was literally this summer). And I'm ecstatic for the remakes and upset because I might have to wait a few days to pick mine up.

Also, I can't go with my classic Torchic because I already have Mega Blaziken, so I'll go with my second favorite, Mudkip.

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
They can make It so that the characters' weapons are the Pokemon, who do a single attack before their PP runs out, but because you can't exactly discard Pokemon, the PP would simply have a very low count, and they can't be used for the rest of the chapter.

So yeah, kinda like Conquest I guess, lol

The main selling point of such a crossover idea would be the supports though. Everyone in the cast has bonded with one another in different ways, so if a support level is upgraded a rank, they gain a skill exclusive to that support pairing. Ash/May with "Teacher/Student bond", Max/Tracey and "Idolization", Ash/Dawn have "Nice Partner! Nice Rival!" Etc. etc.

But that's just me and my deep pie-in-the-sky thinking. :p

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a competitive Pokemon player, or a competitive player in general, as long as your having fun, that's really all that matters. However, if your no longer having fun, then what's the point really? I equate that to all the video games I play. Once a video game has lost the fun factor and has been replaced by an over competitive need to win or something like that, I stop playing the game and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. But I understand all to well the pull of peer pressure, especially when I was your age, so I don't blame you at all.

And I couldn't agree more. Competition should NEVER breed hate or resentment. The moment it does, it becomes tainted, losing all meaning and reason.

Shaymikyu

They can make It so that the characters' weapons are the Pokemon, who do a single attack before their PP runs out, but because you can't exactly discard Pokemon, the PP would simply have a very low count, and they can't be used for the rest of the chapter.

So yeah, kinda like Conquest I guess, lol

The main selling point of such a crossover idea would be the supports though. Everyone in the cast has bonded with one another in different ways, so if a support level is upgraded a rank, they gain a skill exclusive to that support pairing. Ash/May with "Teacher/Student bond", Max/Tracey and "Idolization", Ash/Dawn have "Nice Partner! Nice Rival!" Etc. etc.

But that's just me and my deep pie-in-the-sky thinking. :p
A Pokémon game with a support system would be nice. Pokémon isn't known for its deep characters (which one or two exceptions), but that could lead to more development overall for them. Imagine how much worse the already terrible Pokémon shipping wars would get, though.

EDIT: I tried to do IV breeding once when a friend of mine did it, but I don't have the patience. I'd rather use that time to hunt shinies or complete my Pokédex. In fact, X is the very first game I caught my own shiny in that I didn't get in a trade or isn't guaranteed like the red Gyarados! Two shinies, in fact! Alomomola and Relicanth! Yeah, fished shinies aren't as "valuable" but I don't care! This has been more than a decade in the making!

Last edited:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
See, that's why Ash would have like 10 different S Supports. Everyone's happy. He'd be the game's :4robinm:

Hell, throw an Ash x Gary/Paul S Support in there for ****s and giggles too.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Also the fact that he is 10

FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
This makes me wonder if the same will happen to Red (the guy Ash is loosely based on). He didn't seem any older in B2/W2 despite it taking place supposedly a while after Red/Blue/Yellow/FireRed/LeafGreen. Or was he taller in HG/SS and I missed it somehow?

Shaymikyu

To be eternally 10 years..........I dare not image such a fate.
Plot twist: everyone's ten forever because they are stuck in some sort of time loop and becoming a Pokémon Master is the only way out.

What is a Pokémon Master, anyway? Catching all the Pokémon? Being the Champion of all the regions? If it's the former, Ash is doomed. If it's the latter... Well, I haven't followed the show in a while, but from what I've heard, he's still doomed.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Plot twist: everyone's ten forever because they are stuck in some sort of time loop and becoming a Pokémon Master is the only way out.

What is a Pokémon Master, anyway? Catching all the Pokémon? Being the Champion of all the regions? If it's the former, Ash is doomed. If it's the latter... Well, I haven't followed the show in a while, but from what I've heard, he's still doomed.
OH MY NAGA! 0_0 That makes SO much more sense now! XD

I haven't watched the show since the Johto days so I have no idea how far along Ash is proceeding in his journey, but I hear from many, and like you just mentioned, he's doomed either way.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

OH MY NAGA! 0_0 That makes SO much more sense now! XD

I haven't watched the show since the Johto days so I have no idea how far along Ash is proceeding in his journey, but I hear from many, and like you mentioned, that he's doomed either way.
I sometimes check in when a character I like from the games pops up for a few episodes, and I watched Pokémon Origin (which is awesome, every Pokémon fan needs to watch it, it's wonderful), but that's about it.

I guess at least Ash is still traveling and keeping active. I assume the characters I play as in the game just kind of sit around after doing everything (except Red, who moved to Mt. Silver and stands in the snow with no jacket because he's Red).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
You bet it is.

And that ditto.
As everyone casual collectively does not understand it's importance, all the competitive geeks like me envy the treasure that you possess. You, my fellow tactician, have a very powerful pokemon at your disposal.
Eh, you can still try grabbin' up one in Gamefaqs through some guild if you're lucky.

I sometimes do competitive Pokemon-playin', but I'm more inclined to create my own "collection" of competitive PKMN to my Dex. I promised to complete my Dex in Hoenn-remakes and gladly enough, I don't need to be about 30 to get there this time.

When talkin' about crossover stuff, I sometimes wonder how an RPG based on Smash would be like. Heck, I tried once to propose a battle system for it. (It's bit more deeper and convoluted than it looks though, lol - I have the notes somewhere around here...)

On the other hand, I'd just would want to see a game like that just to witness the supports. Imagine convos between all the Smashers.

On Ash, as of million years ago I stopped dwelling on him and have taken my interest to his "sidekicks" instead. Before it was Iris and Cilan, now it's Clemont and Bonnie. I find it hilarious how these characters from the games become much more prominent if ever featured in the TV-series, to the point that they rival the sheer blessings of being a fighter in Smash. (Heck, Iris is just one of the other characters mentioned in PKMN Trainer's trophy aside from Ash, what)

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

You bet it is.

Eh, you can still try grabbin' up one in Gamefaqs through some guild if you're lucky.

I sometimes do competitive Pokemon-playin', but I'm more inclined to create my own "collection" of competitive PKMN to my Dex. I promised to complete my Dex in Hoenn-remakes and gladly enough, I don't need to be about 30 to get there this time.

When talkin' about crossover stuff, I sometimes wonder how an RPG based on Smash would be like. Heck, I tried once to propose a battle system for it. (It's bit more deeper and convoluted than it looks though, lol - I have the notes somewhere around here...)

On the other hand, I'd just would want to see a game like that just to witness the supports. Imagine convos between all the Smashers.
I've been wanting a SSB RPG for ages. Seriously, it would be so awesome. Or even just a huge SSB-esque crossover with a ton of famous RPGs in an actual RPG, but I can't see that happening with all the issues of rights.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I sometimes check in when a character I like from the games pops up for a few episodes, and I watched Pokémon Origin (which is awesome, every Pokémon fan needs to watch it, it's wonderful), but that's about it.

I guess at least Ash is still traveling and keeping active. I assume the characters I play as in the game just kind of sit around after doing everything (except Red, who moved to Mt. Silver and stands in the snow with no jacket because he's Red).
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Pokemon Origin! :surprised: Ok, so besides the awesome Pokemon Origin and Ash's journey into the Johto regions, I've yet to see anything in regards to the Pokemon anime after that.

Red is truly the ultimate Pokemon Master, especially after watching Pokemon Origin. No wonder he's jacket less on Mt. Silver, he's so honed from his days as a Pokemon trainer that the very elements around him cease to do him any harm.

You bet it is.

On Ash, as of million years ago I stopped dwelling on him and have taken my interest to his "sidekicks" instead. Before it was Iris and Cilan, now it's Clemont and Bonnie. I find it hilarious how these characters from the games become much more prominent if ever featured in the TV-series, to the point that they rival the sheer blessings of being a fighter in Smash. (Heck, Iris is just one of the other characters mentioned in PKMN Trainer's trophy aside from Ash, what)
An RPG based on Smash? Now THAT is a fantastic idea! I love RPG's! I love Smash Bros! It's the perfect combination for me! :4kirby:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Pokemon Origin! :surprised: Ok, so besides the awesome Pokemon Origin and Ash's journey into the Johto regions, I've yet to see anything in regards to the Pokemon anime after that.

Red is truly the ultimate Pokemon Master, especially after watching Pokemon Origin. No wonder he's jacket less on Mt. Silver, he's so honed from his days as a Pokemon trainer that the very elements around him cease to do him any harm.
But out of all the Trainers in Pokemon, his story is the saddest. I mean, there are theories that have him as either insane or dead.

Top Bottom