• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Better yet- Morgan model. Morgan is the young Robin model anyway. Though, I'd love the young Robin so I could play as the one on my third run. Same with the oldest model for my first run (my male Robin is model 1, so he's represented aside from hair color, but the black-haired one is close enough). I still want to see a Grima Robin in the vein of Dark Link (maybe even with different quotes?).

In terms of "never ever happening," I'd love Mage Robin, Dark Flier Robin, and Taguel Morgan (for my most recent run).
Dark Mage :4robinf:. I'm also convinced that she is really Grima.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Dark Mage :4robinf:. I'm also convinced that she is really Grima.
Now that I've seen both, I don't know why, but I prefer Grima :4robinf: to Grima :4robinm:. Maybe because of that voice as a villain's voice. :4robinm: is just a nice guy, but :4robinf: definitely has a trouble-making side.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Making Chrom miserable is so much fun.
Obviously. The guy needs that seasoning to even feel a character to invest on.:4robinm:

A bland goody-two-shoe serious everyman prince, not bringing in any moveset potential right in minds of many speculators pre-reveal, and losing beautifully towards everyone's favorite bounty hunter?:4falcon:

We can only batter the guy as much as we like now that his future is sealed forever until next Fire Emblem rolls out. Let's make that best of one we can.

Oh wait, we already do. :4dedede:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Obviously. The guy needs that seasoning to even feel a character to invest on.:4robinm:

A bland goody-two-shoe serious everyman prince, not bringing in any moveset potential right in minds of many speculators pre-reveal, and losing beautifully towards everyone's favorite bounty hunter?:4falcon:

We can only batter the guy as much as we like now that his future is sealed forever until next Fire Emblem rolls out. Let's make that best of one we can.

Oh wait, we already do. :4dedede:
I came up with a moveset Chrom once. He was a :4falcon: clone.
It's also the reason why in my headcanon for :4robinf: in Smash, the Chrom in her FS is one that joined Grima.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well now we know the story behind him getting his *** handed back in the trailer. The guy unintentedly made fun of the Captain.
It was after the trailer came out. The one I made for him before had Nowi as a projectile, Sumia as a recovery, Kellam as a counter, and Freddy as a meat shield. And Emm as a Final Smash.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The story is rewritten to accomodate a better plot than in current one. Because honestly, I'd like to see that happen.
That's what fanfictions are for...
Now I kinda what to see want to see what would happened if we replaced Chrom with Ridley...

D

Deleted member

Hey, do you guys think we'll ever see a return to Tellius? I'm dying to see more of that universe.
I'd much prefer a return to Magvel, Sacred Stones needs some love.

Totally not because SS is my favorite game of the franchise or anything.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'd much prefer a return to Magvel, Sacred Stones needs some love.

Totally not because SS is my favorite game of the franchise or anything.
I want a sequel to Awakening with a save data transfer system, a la Mass Effect. I want to make my super soldiers make more super soldiers.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Seems like every thousand years that you post here now, Hong-chan.

:drsad:

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
My fav is AnnaxM!Robin cause

She's a gold digger I say lol. Anyway I need to post in these boards moar. I pretty much live in the Project M social thread otherwise.

EDIT:

Maybe any of you tacticians can use this information from this video and get some creative edgeguards going.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
She's a gold digger I say lol. Anyway I need to post in these boards moar. I pretty much live in the Project M social thread otherwise.

EDIT:

Maybe any of you tacticians can use this information from this video and get some creative edgeguards going.
While I like project M (yet to play, PAL user) there's something about that just rubs me the wrong way.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
ehhhh, I'd rather not see a direct sequel to Awakening, as much as I like Radiant Dawn, I found the plot to be quite a mess (despite being a sequel to what I consider the most engaging and well written FE), now imagine how that would turn out with Awakening's already flimsy story dealing with time travel and branching timelines, I can't say I'd be optimistic about it. Then again, I still really like RD and FEA despite that, so it might not be all that bad

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's so weird how inactive this thread is now...
It's hard without speculation. All we really have to guess for the Wii U version is new stages, new modes, new trophies and music, and some people seem to think new characters but I'm still taking that with a grain of salt to be safe. Not much about Robin to speculate unless they make DLC customs or costumes.
Makes sense. Until then,
This thread won't truly be inactive until you stop seeing "NonSpecificGuy Likes this" underneath every post.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
What will come after Awakening indeed.
I just hope they never go back to Shadow Dragon art. That was an eyesore.
I have always wonder, why is Shadow Dragon so bad? I have never played it or understood why is was bad. Is the original Japaneses version better?

Shaymikyu

What will come after Awakening indeed.
I just hope they never go back to Shadow Dragon art. That was an eyesore.
I may have only played one FE game so far, but I definitely plan on sticking around. I definitely want to play the older games as well.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I have always wonder, why is Shadow Dragon so bad? I have never played it or understood why is was bad. Is the original Japaneses version better?
It's literally just the NES version with modern graphics. It has practically none of the newer mechanics that the series has added since then. Also the fact that in order to obtain all playable characters, you have to purposefully kill off large numbers of your army.

Shaymikyu

It's literally just the NES version with modern graphics. It has practically none of the newer mechanics that the series has added since then. Also the fact that in order to obtain all playable characters, you have to purposefully kill off large numbers of your army.
Wait, what? Well, I'm definitely never playing Shadow Dragon in that case.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
WHAT? I can barely play classic in Awakening without resetting let alone deliberately killing how most of my army just to get a few more people.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

Top Bottom