• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nah

Smash Champion
ya kniw its very sad that people on FG lose to me when I'm drinking

Its like how the **** do you lose to that

I'm not even any good AND im drunk like wtf are u serious

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Smashboards is generally better at containing the info for everyone to know about it, instead of having everyone asking over and over.
:196:
That's how I feel. But then you go to a board just to find that most threads are inactive or dead.....

Some may feel content with just seeing info they need instead of questioning it to push it further. Discord will have that activity missing here at the expense of repeated information.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have decided to go with Erika's path currently in Sacred Stones, and I am currently on chapter 9.
How exactly do they expect you to be able to get to the Village near the boss? I'm not sure how you are supposed to do it.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
ya kniw its very sad that people on FG lose to me when I'm drinking

Its like how the **** do you lose to that

I'm not even any good AND im drunk like wtf are u serious
For Glory in a nutshell. What else is new?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It's the opposite for me. Every time I go on FG, I get good players. I rarely get bad / salty players.
Good, respectful players are pretty common for me too these days, which I am very grateful. I haven't had any bad players with salt in their systems in over a month, thank the gods. I rarely play For Glory unless I don't have nothing else going on.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Guys, which Pokemon game should i get?

Sun or Moon?

:135:
Depends on if there's any version exclusive Pokemon you really want. Moon also plays with its clock 12 hours ahead of what your 3DS is set to (so if your 3DS clock reads 8AM, it'll be like it's 8PM in Moon). There's not really much in the way of important differences besides that.

Tho the base colors for outfits depends on the version you're playing too, but you can have whatever colors you want via dyeing anyway.

D

Deleted member

Good, respectful players are pretty common for me too these days, which I am very grateful. I haven't had any bad players with salt in their systems in over a month, thank the gods. I rarely play For Glory unless I don't have nothing else going on.
The players I get aren't respectful.
Some taunt after when I lose or if I lose with Cloud will switch to him the next game. The latter really grinds my gears.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Depends on if there's any version exclusive Pokemon you really want. Moon also plays with its clock 12 hours ahead of what your 3DS is set to (so if your 3DS clock reads 8AM, it'll be like it's 8PM in Moon). There's not really much in the way of important differences besides that.

Tho the base colors for outfits depends on the version you're playing too, but you can have whatever colors you want via dyeing anyway.
Well in the end, I got Pokemon Moon

A friend convinced me a giant Bat was cool then a giant Lion

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
I have decided to go with Erika's path currently in Sacred Stones, and I am currently on chapter 9.
How exactly do they expect you to be able to get to the Village near the boss? I'm not sure how you are supposed to do it.
use a flier to distract the pirates you should be able to delay them, get them to move closer to the shore so others can attack them or kill them outright with your pegasi with a little bit of luck.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Merry Christmas dear tacticians~ :happysheep:

I hope you have a wonderful one!

By this point, I would've done a 15 minutes doodle of Robin, but I'm not within a 20m radius of any drawing tools

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Sorry I'm a day late,

But MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND A GOOD NIGHT!!

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Just swore in to the US Coast Guard, tacticians. Better believe I'm still gonna play Smash though :p

(EDIT: Suddenly my profile pic is so much more fitting, kek)

Last edited:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Brr, why is it so cold in here?

Also I haven't been to these boards in a while. Sorry if I'm a fraud and don't know if you all migrated to a discord or something

Nah

Smash Champion
Brr, why is it so cold in here?

Also I haven't been to these boards in a while. Sorry if I'm a fraud and don't know if you all migrated to a discord or something
someone must've forgetten to pay the heating bill

but idk what happened to everyone

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I'm still here despite not focusing on Robin anymore~ quite surprised there isn't any Switch talk especially with that little CGI snippet showing the Parallel Falchion and Chrom.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'm still here despite not focusing on Robin anymore~ quite surprised there isn't any Switch talk especially with that little CGI snippet showing the Parallel Falchion and Chrom.
It seems like all the social talkers in the RST (including myself) have pretty much relocated to the Corrin social thread for these kinds of disscussions. There's a whole lot of switch and FE warriors talk. I still frequent this thread, but CST has a lot more going on nowadays while the RST rarely gets activity, so I don't really post here anymore. I still consider myself a dedicated Robin fanboi, however.

I think I'll put this up so we can all appreciate the irony:

For those of you who don't remember/weren't here at the time, posting this in response to a newcomer on the thread was our official initiation ritual.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Sooooo, yeah! Hi guys, I'm back, been a little while. How have you all been doing? Excited for the Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct tomorrow? Cause I sure am, can't wait to get more info on Fire Emblem Warriors!

Don't know what else to say, just good to be back I guess!

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276

Sooooo, yeah! Hi guys, I'm back, been a little while. How have you all been doing? Excited for the Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct tomorrow? Cause I sure am, can't wait to get more info on Fire Emblem Warriors!

Don't know what else to say, just good to be back I guess!
HEEEYY BUDDY!!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YA!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN?

Regarding the Direct, I'm expecting to see more than just FE Warriors and the mobile game; a Fire Emblem anime or more amiibo support for Fates seems likely (still expecting the Roy amiibo to receive support...).

Speaking of amiibo, if they decided to start supporting amiibo other than FE amiibo in order to allow for guest characters, which character would you want most? I think it should be obvious which one I want...

Here's a hint in case you couldn't figure it out:
v this guy v

Let's face it: he fits just a little too well.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Wasn't even aware that there was an FE focused Direct. What time going by EST? And what is FE Warriors?

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Wasn't even aware that there was an FE focused Direct. What time going by EST? And what is FE Warriors?
5PM EST

And FE Warriors is Dynasty Warriors but with Fire Emblem characters. If you never played Dynasty Warriors, then think Hyrule Warriors but with Fire Emblem characters.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
5PM EST

And FE Warriors is Dynasty Warriors but with Fire Emblem characters. If you never played Dynasty Warriors, then think Hyrule Warriors but with Fire Emblem characters.
Thanks and while I've never played a Dynasty Warriors game, I have played Hyrule Warriors. Sounds neat though if such a thing is confirmed to be, I hope it uses more than just Awakening and Fates characters.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
HEEEYY BUDDY!!! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YA!!! HOW'VE YA BEEN?

Regarding the Direct, I'm expecting to see more than just FE Warriors and the mobile game; a Fire Emblem anime or more amiibo support for Fates seems likely (still expecting the Roy amiibo to receive support...).

Speaking of amiibo, if they decided to start supporting amiibo other than FE amiibo in order to allow for guest characters, which character would you want most? I think it should be obvious which one I want...

Here's a hint in case you couldn't figure it out:
v this guy v

Let's face it: he fits just a little too well.
I've been doing well, moved back to my hometown a few months ago, so it's really nice being back with family and not having to commute 2.5 hours back and forth just to see them on weekends.

On the subject of the Direct, I'm hoping we'll finally hear more some kind of update about the Corrin (and by extension Cloud and Bayonetta) amiibo that we've been waiting over a year for. Seriously why haven't they followed up on that yet? Outside of FE Warriors and the Mobile game, which I'm guessing will be the bulk of the Direct, more amiibo support for Fates seems plausible. Other than that, possibly more Virtual Console releases for classic Fire Emblem games. Not sure what else to expect to be honest, mostly I'm just stoked to see more of Fire Emblem Warriors!

Guest characters in Fire Emblem? It might be a bit too obvious, but I feel like Link (plus Zelda and maybe Ganondorf) just makes way too much sense out of all the amiibo characters. Plus I'd just really love to see a Fire Emblem design for Link.

Now a question for the thread, what characters are you most hoping to see in Fire Emblem Warriors? Based on their weapons appearing in the teaser trailer
we can pretty safely say that Corrin, Ryoma, Xander, and Marth are basically confirmed alongside Chrom who appeared briefly. So with these initial 5 in mind (and remember that these are just the initial 5 and therefore are not completely indicative of what the final roster will be) who else do you think/hope we'll see?

Personally as of now Lyn and Ephraim are my most wanted characters, as I think both have a ton of great potential for Warriors style movesets and are both great FE characters in general.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Hmm, my most wanted would probably go to Ike, Micaiah, Robin and someone other than Corrin who can transform into an animal, like someone who uses it as their primary means of attacking. Most likely would be Tiki and after that possibly Ranulf, an RD laguz royal or one of the beast shifters from Awakening or Fates.

Speaking of FE and Zelda, I've had the dream for the longest time to make an FE game with Zelda characters in the GBA style but I'm waiting till I get my own place, a better computer and get more comfortable with making art, namely pixel art.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Now a question for the thread, what characters are you most hoping to see in Fire Emblem Warriors?

Personally as of now Lyn and Ephraim are my most wanted characters, as I think both have a ton of great potential for Warriors style movesets and are both great FE characters in general.
Ophelia, Olivia, and Canas.

However, Tharja will get in and that's it for 3DS dark mages.

Canas was great in my run of FE7, but he's a minor character in a GBA game. If they're going to include a dancer, I suppose Olivia has a shot.

D

Deleted member

Now a question for the thread, what characters are you most hoping to see in Fire Emblem Warriors? Based on their weapons appearing in the teaser trailer
My personal hopes are Takumi, Robin, Ike, Leo, Owain, and Lyn.
If Takumi gets in, I have no reason to play as anyone else. :p

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'm personally hoping to see Lyn, Robin, Tharja and Leo get thrown in there.
I'll leave the rest up to...well...time. I would say luck, but I don't believe in it.

IAmMetaKnight

NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
THREE MORE HOURS BOIZ!!!! PUT ON YOUR FIRE EMBLEM HATS!!!!

v I wanna see mah boi Takumi v

*licks lips*

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
I never finished my playthrough of Fates Birthright or Rekka no Ken since I played them at the same time right after having beaten RD yet again. Got FE'd out. Can't really say there's a Fates character that I want in cuz of that. Don't recall too much from Sacred Stones and my favourite character from Shadow Dragon was Barst but if we're getting any axe wielder it's probably going to be Hector or any axe wielder from Awakening or Fates. Or just Ike with Urvan as an alternate weapon. And speaking of axe wielders, that just made me realize how unlikely it probably is for dragon riders to get in. Horse riders and Pegasus riders don't have it quite as bad since those creatures aren't as wide.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm quite honestly shocked and appalled that NONE of you have considered the single best Fire Emblem character there is!

You know him! You love him! It's ya booooooooooooy...

:starman: OLIVER!!! :starman:

:troll: :troll: :troll:

Top Bottom