• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I have the weirdest feeling that @The Soulless One lives in Ireland and him and @Wintropy are neighbors

I need answers.
We're not. He lives in Ohio. ;3
That's what you want us to believe. @The Soulless One has a large sum of money, enough for frequent flights to Ireland. Your guy's plan is to play Smash and critique each other enough to perfect your art, particpate in big tournies like Apex and bring the big players down to their knees. And finally, with Soul's leftover cash plus the winnings from those tournies, the both of you will flee together to Cancun, making a pitstop in Florida to snag @TimidKitsune129, and spend an early retirement sipping beverages on the beaches while laughing about the rest of us and our Smash scrubness.

Well anyone wanna play meh?
I can in about an hour, but first I need to finish cleaning up the house and take a shower.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Meh is something that was said by me, so meh
Just because you can type a three letter word that is quite literally the equivalent of a virtual shrug doesn't mean you should. It's pointless, stupid, and adds nothing to the conversation. Don't respond if you don't have anything worth saying.
You know I'm usually not one for Yaoi but I can see where you're coming from Matsushi.
Instant like for the Beyond the Boundary gif! (Also I'm seeing where Matsushi Matsushi is coming from too)

...Is it safe from Yaoi yet?
This thread is never safe from yaoi...... NEVER.

Last edited:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Where is there NOT yaoi on the smash forums? Maybe the sheik social forum. Hue. Beyond the boundary is sooooo goood though. I also love GATE. Highly recommend that for any anime fans.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Where is there NOT yaoi on the smash forums? Maybe the sheik social forum. Hue. Beyond the boundary is sooooo goood though. I also love GATE. Highly recommend that for any anime fans.
I can vouch for GATE. Better watch it before the second season hits next year!

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Also new Berserk anime is having a trailer out towards the end of december. Very hyped for that as someone who thinks that manga is the best manga ever made. Hopefully it actually gets further than the first arc this time haha!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
MFW I see the social now

Also since we are talking about animu as well, best yaoi OTP tbh

Matsushi

True Blood
You simply cannot escape the yaoi goodness, no matter how much you try. :3

Speaking of anime, I still need to finish Kuroko no Basket, but I've been far too busy practicing Cloud, playing MGSV Phantom Pain and Final Fantasy XII this break. :halfsheep:

Is this the part where we unleash the yuri then?
CERTAINLY, MY GOOD FRIEND.
MFW I see the social now

i have unleashed the yaoi within us all

you're welcome

And oh, best yaoi OTPs?

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Zack x....cloud??? For many spoiler reasons that doesn't even make sense to me. lmao.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
MFW I see the social now

You simply cannot escape the yaoi goodness, no matter how much you try. :3

Speaking of anime, I still need to finish Kuroko no Basket, but I've been far too busy practicing Cloud, playing MGSV Phantom Pain and Final Fantasy XII this break. :halfsheep:

CERTAINLY, MY GOOD FRIEND.

i have unleashed the yaoi within us all

you're welcome

And oh, best yaoi OTPs?
Sorry but best animu Yaoi OTP definitively goes to these two.
Let the Yaoi/Yuri reign commence!!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'M SORRY

I'll stop talking about yaoi... for now.
Wait until New Years Eve atleast
Just because you can type a three letter word that is quite literally the equivalent of a virtual shrug doesn't mean you should. It's pointless, stupid, and adds nothing to the conversation. Don't respond if you don't have anything worth saying.

Instant like for the Beyond the Boundary gif! (Also I'm seeing where Matsushi Matsushi is coming from too)

This thread is never safe from yaoi...... NEVER.
You say you don't care about me preferring Pit over Corrin and I didn't mind...but I say meh over a game and you're getting butthurt over a one word, 3 syllable comment about a video game...

Matsushi

True Blood
I'd hate to break the yaoi but,

I just need a moment to appreciate the sound design in Robin's moves. Like, when he jumps you can hear a very subtle sound of his jacket, or his boots, I dunno what it is, but it sounds so nice. His levin sword f-air sounds like BZZZT and his levin sword up-air when connected is like BUUURZT. His elthunder when connected is like bzt! and even his n-air is like woosh woosh! and aaah it sounds so nice. AND HIS THORON when you get all the hits in is like BBBZZZIIIING! ITS JUST SO COOL.

This has been a :4robinm: appreciation post.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Link x Corrin will be a thing, it probably already is as I'm typing this. Dat chainsaw will be going at Link faster than we used to play Epona's song as soon as we got to a field in Ocarina of Time.

Yeah I love Robin's sound effects too.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
As has been discussed in the Corrin boards...

CorrinxRobin will be a thing.
...and it can be anything you want it to be. :substitute:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Calm down on the gif/image spam kids, this last page has been a little out of control.

When people are running to other socials to escape, you're laying it on too thick.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
As a good Christian, I try to be tolerant and not judge.

God will be the judging them while they spend eternity in hell.
Calm down. As someone who studies religion in university, I can say that Christianity is about love and forgiveness, base it upon your interpretation if you wish but that is a central belief. Anyways I would assume this is a pretty controversial topic to bring into a social forum.

Top Bottom