• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Merry Christmas Eve!
My plans are to go out to dinner later at 5 PM. Before then, I might just relax with either Xenoblade Chronicles: X or Final Fantasy VII. I don't feel like Smashing today.
I hope you all have a good one!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Merry Christmas to all.

From the number #1 cutest family in Ylisse
image.jpeg

Hacksorus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Hacksorus
3DS FC
2664-2171-8516
Also, tips against the boss of chapter 20 in FE7?
Hector mode: Use Wolf Veil. Laugh as you crush him like an ant.

Eliwood mode: Kill as many enemies as you can first. Lure him into bow range, and box him in with people who won't die in one round to him. If he doesn't die from the units you're holding him in place with, throw everything you have at him next turn.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
It's going to be a very green Christmas where I live. We got almost no snow here and the weather has been curiously higher than it should be with temperatures around the 60s and 70s. What a bizarre December this has been.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Scratch my last post. Watching Star Wars with the family whilst drinking and eating snacks. ;) also all these kawaii fire emblem and anime pics are..well kawaii. Just had to say :p

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's going to be a very green Christmas where I live. We got almost no snow here and the weather has been curiously higher than it should be with temperatures around the 60s and 70s. What a bizarre December this has been.
Same here. Except it's more around the 40s and 50s. In fact, it might even rain.
Hector mode: Use Wolf Veil. Laugh as you crush him like an ant.

Eliwood mode: Kill as many enemies as you can first. Lure him into bow range, and box him in with people who won't die in one round to him. If he doesn't die from the units you're holding him in place with, throw everything you have at him next turn.
Thanks! Although I don't quite now who can take a hit aside from Hector and Oswin.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Merry Christmas/eve tacticians! Hope you all get something great this year! :zeldamelee:
*eyes gift under christmas tree for me* *picks it up and shakes it.* *listens carefully* *gets laughed at by parents*

True story btw. :4peach:

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
It is rather odd, considering last year's snow was rather harsh. I won't complain about the lack of waking up at 5 to clear the midnight snow out of the driveway though. Our driveway is somewhat long.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
HELLO EVERYONE ON THIS MOST MERRY OF CHRISTMAS EVES!

My plans for the day involve eating cookies and watching Christmas specials.
Haven't played it, but I have played Hyrule Warriors and Samurai Warriors by Tecmo Koei and they owned.

(And made me think up ideas for a Fire Emblem Warriors game.)
Basically, take the characters and setting of Samurai Warriors, and make it (somehow) even MORE over the top awesome!

That's Sengoku Basara in a nutshell.
Shut up. Literally just shut up. If you have nothing to say then just shut your mouth.

Last edited:

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
My mom is feeling sick so we cancelled the small family party we were gonna have. So we got all the food to ourselves :U
Hopefully she's feeling better by tomorrow for Christmas day.

Yoite Yoite , if i get a chance today I wouldn't mind playing for a bit, although the TV may be occupied all evening by Star Wars/Umaru-chan marathons :V

I didn't do anything but play CG: Starlight Stage and Smash, and wrap presents.

Speaking of... I got a better picture of the Ness and Lucas plushes that I customized for my brother before i wrapped them up. I have to be careful where I post this; here is okay, but he'll probably see it on Tumblr haha. I don't think they turned out as well as the Robin plush did, but they're pretty okay (no pun intended) regardless.
http://ttelex.deviantart.com/art/Earthbound-Mother-3-Ness-and-Lucas-Custom-Plush-579987780?ga_submit_new=10%3A1450982883

oh yeah, unfortunately my other brother's present didn't arrive in time. he was getting a bootleg devil homura nendoroid from PMMM. It's a shame because I'm almost certain that he has bought me a bootleg Goddess Madoka nendoroid so it would've been a funny exchange. But he won't care as long as he gets something eventually lol

Last edited:

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
I've changed my schedule so much today. Now I'm watching Cardcaptor Sakura xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
HELLO EVERYONE ON THIS MOST MERRY OF CHRISTMAS EVES!

My plans for the day involve eating cookies and watching Christmas specials.

Basically, take the characters and setting of Samurai Warriors, and make it (somehow) even MORE over the top awesome!

That's Sengoku Basara in a nutshell.

Shut up. Literally just shut up. If you have nothing to say then just shut your mouth.
Meh is something that was said by me, so meh

Matsushi

True Blood
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I hope you all have a fantastic day with your loved ones. :drsad:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Nothing's wrong on my end, friend. :3
Ah, alright. Your post implied that you might have had some kind of family issue or something, so I just thought I'd ask. Good to know that isn't the case. Have a Merry Christmas yourself.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Has anyone played Rise of the Tomb Raider, and/or want Lego games to live on forever?

Matsushi

True Blood
Ah, alright. Your post implied that you might have had some kind of family issue or something so I just thought I'd ask. Have a Merry Christmas youself.
Ah, my Christmas Eve is going fabulously so far, but thanks for your concern nonetheless! ^^

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
I have the feeling that my connection is absolute **** in England here.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Ayyy, fellow Londoner!

top bants m8

As for the connection, it should be relatively fine. I've played a lot of people overseas and the connection is usually stable.
Usually fine for me too. Just today been a bit laggy. Might be christmas shiz.

Last edited:
Top Bottom