• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Level 5?! Those are the same guys that did Dark Cloud 2 and White Knight Chronicles! While they kind of burned me and the entire Int'l market by not bringing us the avatar story dlc for WK, they're still good. Though theyll probably jump ship on yo-kai once they see it flopping, just like WK.
Japan loves Yo-kai Watch as Yaki mentioned. A magna series, an anime, merchandise you name it. The movie broke records.
So even if Yo-kai Watch doesn't achieve similar success here in the west, it's still going to remain a strong force in Japan.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We are getting closer everyday...as in 1 ore day left

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I think the excitement is really getting to most of us. Especially Alpharad!

Just kind of fun to see what people are feeling/expecting/wanting/wishing/hoping. I voted for the King K. cause no Shantae.

(He already did a poll specifically for Wolf)

Edit -
Screen shot 2015-12-14 at 11.02.26 AM.png

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
So this is a thing.

"Sir, are you SURE you want to release our crappy new Chipmunks movie on the SAME DAY as the new STAR WARS?"
"Of course! What's the worst that could happen?"

This is gonna be an even bigger blood bath then the time the garbage Tom and Jerry movie opened on the same weekend as the original JURASSIC FREAKING PARK!
I for one, am ready for the biggest slaughter in cinematic history.

http://www.space.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/SLASH.gif

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So this is a thing.

"Sir, are you SURE you want to release our crappy new Chipmunks movie on the SAME DAY as the new STAR WARS?"
"Of course! What's the worst that could happen?"

This is gonna be an even bigger blood bath then the time the garbage Tom and Jerry movie opened on the same weekend as the original JURASSIC FREAKING PARK!
Can't be worst than Rayman Legends being released on the say day as Grand Theft Auto 5 and Watch_Dogs Wii U port being released on the same weekend as Smash Wii U
And Pokemon ORAS

Rastaban

Smash Rookie
P.S. I loved the Subspace Emissary.
Subspace Emissary seems to have aged really well, I remember not too many people being that crazy over it when it released, but no one really has anything bad to say about it. Or maybe it was just the group of friends I had at the time? I dunno.

*cough* *cough* Sylveon *cough*
Fight me irl. But not really D:

If Shovel Knight is revealed tomorrow I'd actually be cool with it.
If Shovel Knight got revealed, I would have a new secondary, at the very least.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So is Cloud being released tomorrow along with another character possibly?

Also sorry for not being as active, I recently got Xenoblade Chronicles X so that's been devouring keeping me busy lol.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Subspace Emissary seems to have aged really well, I remember not too many people being that crazy over it when it released, but no one really has anything bad to say about it. Or maybe it was just the group of friends I had at the time? I dunno.
SSE is generally a very divisive topic. You were either all like "OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER" or you were like "WTF is this? What? What?! This is so stupid...." I've met very few people in between. The people who hate it are more vocal about it than the people who love it; I'm pretty darn sure of that, because while I hear people bashing on it all the freaking time, most people I've met simply adore it. Maybe that's just my luck. The world may never know...

So is Cloud being released tomorrow along with another character possibly?
I can imagine at least one more character will be revealed tomorrow alongside Cloud, as I believe there are at least two open spaces in the code of the roster. Can't back that statement up atm, however.

I'm sure everyone expects Cloud to be released tomorrow alongside any other DLC revealed, but there's no evidence for that. I guess it would work.

#GetOnTheHypeTrain :4cloud:

Last edited:

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Oh yeah, I saw that. How was it proven fake? I forgot.
A number of things, notably how :4duckhunt: is referred as Duck Hunt Duo, showing this is the European/PAL version, but the music list uses "Rarely/Often" instead of PAL versions "less likely/more likely." Additionally, on the Primordia music list images, 'Wer Fliegen' and 'Uncontrollable' swap places, the F in Wolf on the last image does not match Foxes, meaning the font is not the same when it is supposed to be, and Sector Z's spot in the stage list doesn't show the physical stage like the other 64 stages, only the background.

Some sources claim that the leaker admitted it was fake as well, so there's that :p

Last edited:

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY: 24 HOURS REMAINING

Everyone get hyped!!!

Question for you all: Anyone else set up Bingo cards for the last direct? Me and some fellow players are getting some together and will cross things off as the presentation progresses :p

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
So ever since I got the 3DS version I'm actually able to play this game. I'm currently playing through it. My current objective is to find a bunch of things in Sartol (sp?). These "Radience" things. Can someone give me an approximate answer as to how far I am through? 1/3, 1/4 etc. etc.?
I'd say you're around 1/5 or 1/4 through the game.
Anyone else see the Paper Mario/Wolf leak on 4Chan? It was really well done, but like most leaks, it was proven fake.
Here is a link to the images;
http://imgur.com/a/0qPA4
I've seen it, but I didn't know it was proven fake. (But if it was proven fake, I guess it's a good thing because that means One-Winged Angel can be a song in the game.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Considering the circumstances, it seems like a good time to ask this:

What is the one character that would make you freak out the most (in a good way) if they got into Smash? Including the longest of long shots, which would absolutely blow your mind?

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

What is the one character that would make you freak out the most (in a good way) if they got into Smash? Including the longest of long shots, which would absolutely blow your mind?
A Resonance of Fate character, a Resident Evil character with other characters as alts, an Ace Attorney character with the other lawyers as alts, Yuri Lowell, Akira Yuki, Jin, Kazuya, or Heihachi from Tekken, or Dante from the Devil May Cry series.

That would be grand.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

GOKU!!!!!!! OR MAYBE NA-ROO-TOE!]

But in all seriousness, i'd probably freak out over Snake considering how unlikely, yet at the same time likely, he actually is.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Bomberman, Slime or Goku.

Avokha

NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720

I wont lie, I wouldn't even be mad if Minecrafts Steve somehow made it in. If they included a block placing mechanic that would let him alter stage layout mid-match, I would be downright hyped in fact, even if said inclusion brought it's young, insane fanbase with it.
Snake is a #1 priority for me tho :snake:

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Really wish they would give a time for Australia today. It annoying trying to remember how head of time I am to America.

I for one, am ready for the biggest slaughter in cinematic history.

http://www.space.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/SLASH.gif
I STILL NEED TO GET TICKETS FOR THIS! I'M SO HYPED!

Though i hope that bad guy isn't who people say it is........

Well, this is rich. KYM's Smash Bros gallery already has a bunch of images marked as a spoiler. Fake or not, I'm not taking any chances.
Me

:135:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Oh jeez how do I even pick just one?!

Shantae has to be Number 1 for me! Going all or nothing on my half-genie hero!

Runners up would be Sora, Milla Maxwell, Lyn, Anna, Sly Cooper, Tiki, Protoman or Zero, Sylveon, Jin Kazama, Kamui(s), Gardevoir, Sceptile, Krystal, Linkle, and WALUIGI TIME!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Am I the only one that's going to miss the direct. D: :sadsheep:
I never watched any of the Directs nor do I watch any of the gaming streams and stuff. Why? 'Cause I'm lazy and would rather read text-based news. :p

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
Really wish they would give a time for Australia today. It annoying trying to remember how head of time I am to America.

:135:
Something like this would help: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Just put in December 15th, 2PM, in for the time and select PST (Pacific Standard Time) as the first time zone, then put in your time zone in the second thing. Should tell you when the Direct will be on in your Australian time zone.

Am I the only one that's going to miss the direct. D: :sadsheep:
I'm basically the same as Ffamran on this

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm basically the same as Ffamran on this
Nowi. :p

Edit: Actually, now that I think of it, I "pronounce" or considered Nowi as "no way". Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because it would be funny for her to say, "no way" when someone asks her to tell them her name like how people get confused about Nah's name and the word "nah". Sooooooo, basically my post made no sense.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
How are you supposed to pronounce her name anyway? Cuz I can think of a few different ways: I pronounce it more like "Now-ee", then there's "no-way" like how Ffamran does, and also "know-ee" like in in Santatsugun's usertitle. Is it one of those things where there is no one "correct" way to say it or is there?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
How are you supposed to pronounce her name anyway? Cuz I can think of a few different ways: I pronounce it more like "Now-ee", then there's "no-way" like how Ffamran does, and also "know-ee" like in in Santatsugun's usertitle. Is it one of those things where there is no one "correct" way to say it or is there?
A Google search lead to a split between "no-ee" and "no-eye". Kjelle on the other hand... Some say "key-yell", "keh-jell", and I think "chell" if I remember correctly. Me? I call her "Jelly". :p

Top Bottom