• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Guys, Akuma from Street Fighter will be be in Tekken 7.

This is pretty darn cool.
All these fighting games with crossover characters. What's next? Ryu in Smash Bros?

... Oh wait...

I guess it's different when you consider Smash Bros is a crossover fighting game. It's cool to see Tekken hittin' it up with Street Fighter.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
All these fighting games with crossover characters. What's next? Ryu in Smash Bros?

... Oh wait...

I guess it's different when you consider Smash Bros is a crossover fighting game. It's cool to see Tekken hittin' it up with Street Fighter.
I'd like to see how well he's implemented. I am so looking forward to Tekken X Street Fighter.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I've missed a few days:

December 9th:

December 10th:

December 11th:

December 12th:

December 13th:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804

Badge Arcade is so good just for the bunny and his references.
when's the FE badges

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato

Badge Arcade is so good just for the bunny and his references.
when's the FE badges
ikr Where da FE badges.
I have my Eevee set tho so I'm good.... not really, I really wanted a Fennekin but I couldn't get it for the life of me.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
.... I can't tell if Etika spoiled Xenoblade Chronicles X with his latest livestreaming of the game or the title of the livestream is just referring to the personality.
Screen Shot 2015-12-13 at 8.55.45 AM.png

AureusVulpes

Triforce of AURA
.... I can't tell if Etika spoiled Xenoblade Chronicles X with his latest livestreaming of the game or the title of the livestream is just referring to the personality.
The context of the statement implies a chaotic-[secondary alignment] alignment for the character.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I think he's just referring to her personality.
Mainly due to it also calling Lin sassy.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Sakurai: "Well, DLC is coming to an end soon, too, y’know."
http://www.sourcegaming.info/2015/12/13/sakurai-fe25/

Well there you have it from the mouth of the creator himself. How soon though is the question. Pretty intriguing interview overall, a lot of talk of Fire Emblem, and some interesting tidbits on how characters are selected for Smashification!
yo, peeps. How's everyone?
FANTASTIC!

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Man, not gonna like, I'm getting more and more excited about the smash direct. I mean, there's definitely going to be a lot of information.
here's hoping my wishes are granted and we get a lot of stages
Great! Staring deeply my avatar, it's adorable isn't it?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Now im off for the next 2 days so I won't miss the direct. I'm trying to keep my hype down but it's not possible. I just hope that Bomberman is revealed.

D

Deleted member

I'm unfortunately going to miss some if not all of the direct. I don't get off work until 5 and that's when it starts.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Apparently there's some big maintenance tonight? I hope data miners don't find anything big for smash after it's done, it would be a shame if some people got spoiled for the last smash direct. I didn't care about it too much the last time with Roy and Ryu, but I'm more excited for this :L

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Apparently there's some big maintenance tonight? I hope data miners don't find anything big for smash after it's done, it would be a shame if some people got spoiled for the last smash direct. I didn't care about it too much the last time with Roy and Ryu, but I'm more excited for this :L
Ah, yes. I'll have to turn off email notifications from GameXplain and Etika. They'll be all over anything the data miners do find.
Hopefully the KYM crowd spoilers any image uploads pertaining to the hypothetical data mine leak so I will go into this whole thing blind.

Nah

Smash Champion
Eh, personally I'm not worried about spoilers. I never actually watch the Directs themselves and just wait for everyone else on the internet to report what they showed, and I don't mind if I get spoiled. There might not even be anything to spoil.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
upload_2015-12-13_16-13-0.png

Basically my progress for the day in FE7. So now I guess I don't have to worry about running out of space. (I also got some supports done.)

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
EXCELLENT!!!! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep:

I'm perfectly happy with what we have right now, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing an adventure mode thrown in. That aside, I think it's about time. Sakurai deserves a break.:cheep:

P.S. I loved the Subspace Emissary.

P.S.S. Still rootin' for Magolor.

:4metaknight:

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Well there you have it from the mouth of the creator himself. How soon though is the question.
Hard to say. Considering Sakurai has made similar defensive statements before and then surpassed them (Remember when Smash 4 wasn't going to have a much bigger roster than Brawl's?), and considering they might not have known when the book containing the interview would be published, it's hard to say. Especially when any characters we get on Tuesday will most likely be non-Ballot since it's just too soon for them to have Ballot content done unless they jumped the gun and ignored the last few months it was open.

Then again, the fact that I feel the need to reply like this everywhere shows how much confidence I have in my judgment...

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Guys, I've final been able to update my copy of Super Smash Bros Wii U to version 1.1.2 and have all the DLC characters so far. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! XD

If you don't mind me asking, why do you always end your posts with that Jolteon sprite?
Well, it all start when we were talking about Eeveelutions in this thread when someone i know (I can't remember who. Think is was Koiba Koiba ) said that Jolteon was the worst of all them and was just ew. Now, i should note that Jolteon is not only my favourite Eevee, but is my favourite pokemon. So natural i was offended and I argued back that Jolteon was awsome. After a while, I decide that I should show my love for the Pokemon, so at first I had a gif of it from pokemon X. However, i didn't think this was enough. Then I remember how some of the Sonic mains had sprites at the end of their post, so I decide to join the trend and I decide to use Jolteon. And from then on, I've had a Jolteon at then end of my post.

:135:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
P.S. I loved the Subspace Emissary.
^^^^^^^^^

Only reason I played Brawl tbh :D

Well, it all start when we were talking about Eeveelutions in this thread when someone i know (I can't remember who. Think is was Koiba Koiba ) said that Jolteon was the worst of all them and was just ew. Now, i should note that Jolteon is not only my favourite Eevee, but is my favourite pokemon. So natural i was offended and I argued back that Jolteon was awsome. After a while, I decide that I should show my love for the Pokemon, so at first I had a gif of it from pokemon X. However, i didn't think this was enough. Then I remember how some of the Sonic mains had sprites at the end of their post, so I decide to join the trend and I decide to use Jolteon. And from then on, I've had a Jolteon at then end of my post.

Oh **** I offended you? :(

But yeah I was the one that said Jolteon was tr4sh :secretkpop:

And hey you might be able to fit the gen 6 Jolteon in your sig~

Nah

Smash Champion
There's worse Eeveelutions than Jolteon really.

Guys, I've final been able to update my copy of Super Smash Bros Wii U to version 1.1.2 and have all the DLC characters so far. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! XD
.....what're you gonna do though if/when they release Cloud and a new patch (and maybe another character) in a few days?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Oh **** I offended you? :(

But yeah I was the one that said Jolteon was tr4sh :secretkpop:

And hey you might be able to fit the gen 6 Jolteon in your sig~
Yeah, you offend me and scared me for life. I HOPE YOUR PROUD ;-;

But seriously, it's alright. Everyones own opinion. But still, don't know how you think Jolteon is ew.

I might be able to. I might actually.

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
I feel pretty great tbh, I just got back from a local tournament which I signed up for both doubles, singles, and random counterpick, I got paired with JJRockets and got first place in doubles, for my first time playing doubles I love it.

When singles started it went downhill from there since I couldn't plow through the losers bracket after getting bopped in round 1.
Out of all the characters that I got in random counter pick I got :4zelda: which I knew from there I wasn't going to win any matches since I have no idea what to do with her, but strangely I feel like I want to pick her up as tertiary character. Overall I had a fun time at the tournament.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Ah, yes. I'll have to turn off email notifications from GameXplain and Etika. They'll be all over anything the data miners do find.
Hopefully the KYM crowd spoilers any image uploads pertaining to the hypothetical data mine leak so I will go into this whole thing blind.
Etika is usually on point with not giving away spoilers in the thumbnail and title.GameXplain,well that's something you'll want to avoid until after the direct for sure LOL.
Especially when any characters we get on Tuesday will most likely be non-Ballot since it's just too soon for them to have Ballot content done unless they jumped the gun and ignored the last few months it was open..
They without a doubt don't have the ballot characters DONE, especially if they've been working on Cloud lately, and anyone else that may be released Tuesday, or soon after. We're at the very least going to find out who it is.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
"That comes directly from the Fire Emblem games. In Fire Emblem, first you have your attack phase, and then the enemy attacks. That pattern repeats itself, so to express the nature of those battles, I gave them counter moves…"
Huh. So that's why all the other FE characters have counter...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
"That comes directly from the Fire Emblem games. In Fire Emblem, first you have your attack phase, and then the enemy attacks. That pattern repeats itself, so to express the nature of those battles, I gave them counter moves…"
Huh. So that's why all the other FE characters have counter...
Is it weird i assumed that back in Brawl?

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Just uploaded my last big paper for my theology class and my project documentation for my graphic design senior class!

:happysheep: WOOT WOOT! :happysheep:

Now all that's left is a relatively short presentation tomorrow and Tuesday, a final test tomorrow as well, and a short one page paper for my Stagecraft class due by this Friday and I AM DONE SON!!!!
Flareon is the ****ty eevee evolve form.
Statistically speaking yes, but design wise FITE MEH! :136:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just uploaded my last big paper for my theology class and my project documentation for my graphic design senior class!

:happysheep: WOOT WOOT! :happysheep:

Now all that's left is a relatively short presentation tomorrow and Tuesday, a final test tomorrow as well, and a short one page paper for my Stagecraft class due by this Friday and I AM DONE SON!!!!

Statistically speaking yes, but design wise FITE MEH! :136:
I could take you.

Top Bottom