• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone able to play Smash at like 2pm? Or whatever multiplayer Tomb Raider is like

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
hopefully this doesn't count as ****posting (honestly I have no idea what it even means)

I'm not going to lie, there is a very small pool of characters who, if announced as DLC, could make me hyped for their inclusion

Cloud's reveal was something in between disappointment and indifference and i have my reasons to not like any of the common picks for DLC characters (except maybe Snake coming back)

At this point in the life of smash I'm am VERY content with the roster right now.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I just got done playing FE7 for the day.
In chapter 11 Eliwood got a crit on the first boss that he fights!

And guess who I recruited.
upload_2015-12-12_19-6-35.png
I also recruited this guy.
upload_2015-12-12_19-7-30.png

Looking forward to using both.
Oh and what was hilarious was that I had Markus with no item equipped and the enemies still couldn't do anything to him.
upload_2015-12-12_19-9-53.png

Not as bad as the boss only having a 7% chance of hitting Eliwood.

Looking forward to progressing in Eliwood's story.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
hopefully this doesn't count as ****posting (honestly I have no idea what it even means)
****posting is posting pointless or unnecessarily brief messages that have no substance and just serve to increase your post count. Essentially spam.

I'm not going to lie, there is a very small pool of characters who, if announced as DLC, could make me hyped for their inclusion

Cloud's reveal was something in between disappointment and indifference and i have my reasons to not like any of the common picks for DLC characters (except maybe Snake coming back)

At this point in the life of smash I'm am VERY content with the roster right now.
I'm confident with the roster too, but I've felt that way since Palutena's reveal. I'm hyped as all hell about the prospect of new characters, though - even if I never play them, I get excited at the concept of new fighters joining the roster. The diversity and creativity on offer is what makes Smash so great!

That said, I do have my favourites, same as most people. Everybody knows I'm a big fan and avid supporter of K. Rool and Wonder Red, but I support a ton of other characters that I wouldn't mind seeing (even if they have no chance whatsoever, cough cough Anna cough cough Tiki). Right now, K. Rool is the only character I need to be totally satisfied with the roster; everything else is indeed just icing~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I never said that. I don't play Smash online.
It was a month or 2 ago, after you fought her Dark Pit(not sure if you won or not), and I was all like "If you think her Dark Pit us goid, wait till you see my Pitty Pat!"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It was a month or 2 ago, after you fought her Dark Pit(not sure if you won or not), and I was all like "If you think her Dark Pit us goid, wait till you see my Pitty Pat!"
That doesn't sound like me at all.. I don't even play Pit, nor would I call him Pitty Pat. :dizzy:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What in the world is happening

First off I never fought praline, the person you're talking about is @Izayoi ~ :happysheep:
Close enough, a Pit player is a Pit player...family
Oh.. Well still I never fought her in smash.
Everyone looks the same on the internet because*besides profiles and their pics*...we all have words to type and it's easy to mistake someone for someone else(John Cena and Darren Young or Chris and Liam Hemsworth)

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
If only I had a Wii U capture card. I wouldn't have to suffer through the 3 minute limit of uploading videos to Youtube. My matches end when I want them to end. Not only that, with the Smash presentation over the horizon so comes the inevitable balance patch that will destroy my 12 Days of Smashfest video I just did. Why must these replays mimic our every input? Is the Wii U simply incapable of storing an .mp4 or any other video file format out there or is this just an issue with Smash?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
****posting is posting pointless or unnecessarily brief messages that have no substance and just serve to increase your post count. Essentially spam.
****posting is a degrading and offensive term as dubbed by the "The First Order of the Dank Memers". Rather, we have coined the term "funposting" since it reflects our needless tomfoolery and ignorance of rules clearly defined.

Or as normies would say, "for teh lulz".

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Close enough, a Pit player is a Pit player...family

Everyone looks the same on the internet because*besides profiles and their pics*...we all have words to type and it's easy to mistake someone for someone else(John Cena and Darren Young or Chris and Liam Hemsworth)
I'd like to think I have a pretty unique attitude/posting style here.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So this is a thing.

"Sir, are you SURE you want to release our crappy new Chipmunks movie on the SAME DAY as the new STAR WARS?"
"Of course! What's the worst that could happen?"

This is gonna be an even bigger blood bath then the time the garbage Tom and Jerry movie opened on the same weekend as the original JURASSIC FREAKING PARK!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
So this is a thing.

"Sir, are you SURE you want to release our crappy new Chipmunks movie on the SAME DAY as the new STAR WARS?"

This is gonna be an even bigger blood bath then the time the garbage Tom and Jerry movie opened on the same weekend as the original JURASSIC FREAKING PARK!
Disney: "Your overconfidence is your weakness"

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So this is a thing.

You forgot one more movie releasing on December 18th.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Guys, Star Wars VII doesn't stand a chance.

Tina Fey AND Amy Poehler in one movie!? Along with the critically acclaimed Alvin & The Chimpmunks films?

May the force truly be with you, Star Wars.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Disney: "Your overconfidence is your weakness"
Alvin: "Your faith in your franchise is yours!"
You forgot one more movie releasing on December 18th.
Wow, what incredible competition! Sure will be exciting to see which movie will come out on top in this "epic battle."

And by epic battle I mean.....
Just replace Hatchiyak with Star Wars
Indeed.

Simon and Theodore know how to get a grown man goi-

...You weren't talking about the Chipmunks, were you?
Don't worry, no shame here. We've all got our kinks!

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Hurray for finally getting my Wii U Pro controller to work properly with Dolphin, and for getting my P:M Netplay running! A word to the wise: if using WiinUPro to connect a Wii U Pro Controller to your PC, make sure you have vJoy 2.0.4. I had 2.0.5 and it refused to send proper joystick input to Dolphin...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not even John Cena can save Sisters from Star Wars

Top Bottom