• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
We don't have to pay, right? That would be noice~
I don't think we'll be THAT lucky, I mean it IS a pretty substantial amount of new content. But it definitely won't be as expensive as buying HW Legends itself. I'm guessing it will be around the same price as the Hero of Hyrule pack, so $20 or thereabouts.

- I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF THE KINGDOM OF NOHR!

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I don't know what the alts are based off of besides Ganondorf's and Lana's.
Oh and Girihim's (Which I believe is based off of Fi)
From what I've gathered, the other costumes are based off of:

Darunia - Biggoron (Phantom Hourglass)
Zant - Gohdan
Ghirahim - Kalle Demos
Link - Outset Island outfit
Fi - Great Fairy
AWESOME NEWS HYRULE WARRIORS FANS!

"All the additional content introduced by Hyrule Warriors Legends will also be added on the Wii U release after the 3DS game launches."

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/12/10...creens-showcase-my-fairy-system-new-costumes/
:happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::disco::disco::disco:

Aw yeah!

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

"All the additional content introduced by Hyrule Warriors Legends will also be added on the Wii U release after the 3DS game launches."

http://www.geeksnack.com/2015/12/10...creens-showcase-my-fairy-system-new-costumes/

We in there boyz!
There is a God. There is a God. There is a God. This is the proof.
I'm guessing it will be around the same price as the Hero of Hyrule pack, so $20 or thereabouts.
That's what I've been saying ever since it was revealed the Legends content can be transferred to the Wii U version!
- I CLAIM THIS PAGE IN THE NAME OF THE KINGDOM OF NOHR!

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR TEAM NOHR! NOHR DOES WHAT HOSHIDONT!

Now that I got that out of the way, here is Lana's Terra/Tiki/Deku Princess color alt.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
I haven't played Hyrule Warriors. ;~;
You should it's really fun especially for a spin-off Zelda game.

Also Kotor Kotor can I just say your avatar is really pretty and festive? B-but don't get the wrong idea or anything, i-it's not like I actually like you or anything...baka

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Also Kotor Kotor can I just say your avatar is really pretty and festive? B-but don't get the wrong idea or anything, i-it's not like I actually like you or anything...baka
I simply wished to get into the Christmas Spirit! I already did so on one site, might as well do it here as well.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Zant - Gohdan
Ghirahim - Kalle Demos
Ah thank you! Those two were bugging the crap out of me trying to figure out what they were based on!
Fi - Great Fairy
I'M AN IDIOT! I KNEW FI LOOKED FAMILIAR BUT I COULDN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME PLACE THAT COLOR SCHEME!

It all makes sense though! All these outfits are based on Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass because we're getting three characters and an entire story mode based on that Zelda universe!

And Lana is the Deku Princess to coincide with Skull Kid! Ingenious work Nintendo!
ANOTHER VICTORY FOR TEAM NOHR! NOHR DOES WHAT HOSHIDONT!

Now that I got that out of the way, here is Lana's Terra/Tiki/Deku Princess color alt.
Indeed brother! That phrase is perfect!

Honestly I don't care anymore who Lana's new costume is based on cause OH MUH GAWD IT'S GORGEOUS EITHER WAY!

Also your Santa Ophelia avatar is on point!
I would definitely recommend trying it out! If you've never played a Warriors game before, then prepare yourself for some of the most insane, over the top, hack and slash action you've ever witnessed! The gameplay can get a bit repetitive (especially for newcomers to this genre) but I think the care, effort, and content put into the game by the developers really makes it shine!

Highly recommended for Zelda fans, if not just for the chance to play as your favorite NPC's being total badasses and just ripping apart entire armies and giant bosses single-handedly!

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Here's an idea: don't let them die again.

hope this helps. :sheep:
No, it doesn't ;-;

Sumia's only "retired" from combat. Things should be fine long term I think. Is this your first run on Classic Mode? I'd say continue this run until the very end! What you're allowing to happen is pretty realistic for wars. Now, if you end up losing six units in the later chapters, or you start with say fourteen units and come out of it with five units left... yeah you better restart the map.
Yeah, that is the same with all the others that have died. Yeah, this is the first time i've done a Classic Mode run and it's on hard mode. Yeah, i really want to continue so that I get use to it so that if I play any other FEs. But it still hurts whenever I lose a unit cause I fell like I failed. But yeah, if a situation very happens where I lose half my team on a map, I'll be restarting.

:135:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
tfw Rath has only 7 uses for his short bow and I don't have another.
upload_2015-12-10_19-24-58.png

I have bought him an Iron bow but I don't know he can use them.
upload_2015-12-10_19-26-7.png

Also I've been using Sain so much it's ridiculous. He has been getting a lot of kills and also avoiding hits a lot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I guess I gotta play more Hyrule Warriors, eh? I mean I should anyways since I have all the dlc.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
I'm loving the designs for the new Fairy's in HW Legends My Fairy mode!

Screen shot 2015-12-10 at 7.22.06 PM.png

Especially the one dressed like Fi!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You should it's really fun especially for a spin-off Zelda game.

Is Linkle gonna be in the Wii U version? 'Cause I'd rather have the Wii U version than the 3DS one.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Is Linkle gonna be in the Wii U version? 'Cause I'd rather have the Wii U version than the 3DS one.
Yes, eventually. As I previously quoted, Nintendo will release the new content from Legends as (most likely) paid DLC for the Wii U version sometime after Legends release. How soon after is unconfirmed, but I'd guess sooner rather than later.
They're all super cute that's for sure.

Also the image is broken
WHAT?! GOD DAMMIT! Hang on a sec!

edit - How bout now?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes, eventually. As I previously quoted, Nintendo will release the new content from Legends as (most likely) paid DLC for the Wii U version sometime after Legends release. How soon after is unconfirmed, but I'd guess sooner rather than later.

WHAT?! GOD DAMMIT! Hang on a sec!

edit - How bout now?
Yes it's working now. My favourite is the middle left one. She cute owo

D

Deleted member

I'm going to play through Final Fantasy VII alongside Xenoblade Chronicles: X.
There will be a lot on my plate for a very, very long time.
I didn't get far in FF7... I literally only did the Bombing Mission. So far, I do like the game.

I'd flip out for a Final Fantasy Warriors! If I remember correctly, it was one of the highest games in a potential crossover poll that Koei held in Japan a few weeks ago, and I think Koei was pretty receptive to the idea!

Both of their color schemes are pretty similar, so both still seem plausible.
I recall that as well, along with FE Warriors being a request.
I honestly thought that Lana's new costume resembling Terra to be a sort of reference. I know that they are helping Square develop the arcade Dissidia game.

We in there boyz!
Really?! So I don't have to buy the 3DS game?! :D
YES! There is a god!

It's a pretty fun game and you might enjoy it. Though, I can't recommend it if you don't like repetitive games...

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Query: Is there an English voice you'd like to see appear in Fire Emblem Fates?

Bonus Query: Who would you like this voice actor to voice in the game?

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
*ahem* Hullo guys. I hope you guys missed me!
My life was torn apart by many (not so serious) things, and I had to drop a few things (like socializing and Sm4shing) to help prioritize my attention until they are over.

So in really unimportant news, my thumbs are being torn apart by the Love Live mobile game Maki event.

And I've been trying really hard to keep myself within the top few in the event to show how hardcore of a Maki fan I am. Waking up every 6 hours or so, setting up alarms to play immediately when I have enough stamina...etc. And, well, I'll continue tearing apart my thumbs (and sleep schedule) until Thursday 3:00 AM ET.

In a little bit less unimportant news, other than the aforementioned event, my life is also being consumed by Xenoblade Chronicles X.

I am about...60 hours in (with about 1/3 of that being afk cuz lol miranium) and the game is still amazing. Any Xenobladers here that I can friend so I don't have to join random squads and get bothered by their notifications?

In more important news, exams week start Monday and end Wednesday, so I have to stop playing Xenoblade completely Sun-Tues to cram some study time. *sad*

...In VERY important news SMASH BROADCAST HYPE!!

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Happy birthday Champ Gold Champ Gold ! Have a fantastic day. :4littlemac::4wiifit::4zss::4robinm:
That's brother but you kinda forgot someone for my team one more character, not like he's my Brawl main or any thing
image.png

He's a little salty that you forgot about him but he's thankful for the birthday wishEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrassEmbarrass

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
X-Men Apocalypse must be good...it just must

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
HEY EVERYONE! Have you all finished writing your Smash-mas letters to send to Santa Sakurai? You've only got 3 days left till Smash-mas, so if not you better hurry! Wanna see my list?

:starman: Santatsugun's Smash-mas Wishlist!!! :starman:
- Shantae!
- Wolf! *awoooooo!*
- Mewtwo buffs
- Shiny Greninja Alt.
- Megaman ZX Zero Mii Swordsman costume
- Tifa Mii Brawler costume
- Mewtwo buffs
- Sceptile
- Akuma alt. for Ryu
- Lightning Mii Swordsman costume
- Mario Kart 8 Villager alts.
- MEWTWO. BUFFS. PLZ.
- Every Fire Emblem character Kamui(s)
- :substitute:
- ShadOw the hEdgehog

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
- ShadOw the hEdgehog

- Mewtwo buffs
- Mewtwo buffs
- MEWTWO. BUFFS. PLZ.
Mewtwo may not be competitively viable, but he is a pretty strong character. Remember Sakurai also has to bear in mind where a character stands in casual play.

I'd say if he were to get any buffs, his side tilt or u-tilt could come out faster and with less endlag. Same for Confuse. Maybe increase the size of his up smash's hitbox.

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
I suppose there's a few things I'd want them to reveal in the Direct but none of it is remotely likely to happen so eh

Anyone want to do a few matches btw?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I suppose there's a few things I'd want them to reveal in the Direct but none of it is remotely likely to happen so eh

Anyone want to do a few matches btw?
Is one of those things...Wolf?

Top Bottom