• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

I will never believe Pika is S tier (until somebody other than ESAM and False do stuff with him).

If this is ordered within tiers, I don't think Mario is that good.

I think Luigi is a tad overrated. I'd put Ike above him and Falcon above Ike.

The Pits may be a bit high, I'd put Peach and R.O.B. just over them.

Greninja in B tier please. I think he's within a spot of the Pits (either way, I don't know exactly).

Don't know about Olimar. Top of C sounds better if you ask me.

Robin is significantly better than Marth.

Link may make more sense at the top of D.

Wii Fit should be higher, she's a beast in the right hands.

Charizard is overrated here. He's not that good.

Junior is underrated. He's mid-tier at worst.

I think Mewtwo is too low and Brawler is DEFINITELY too low. Worst in the game? lolno bro

I don't think there's an E or F tier in this game. The balance isn't that distended, man.
1111 Brawler is definitely that bad. What tools whatsoever does he have to win a match at all? Everything in his moveset works against him.

I can see what you're getting at with your other points, but Mewtwo's fine where he's placed imo, same for Luigi and Oli.

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
Why marry all those girls in Fire Emblem Awakening when Nowi is best girl >.>

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Why marry all those girls in Fire Emblem Awakening when Nowi is best girl >.>

Then pair her up with Vaike so that Nah can be a literal killing machine. :4robinm:

E U G E N I C S B O Y S

Yoite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ryudo212
He also wrote the book on Robin, mains Robin, Mods the Robin boards and took a game off of ZeRo at Big House 5 earlier this year. He's probably forgotten more of Smash than most of us know.
Is there a video of this somewhere? Wouldn't mind seeing that.

Also lol I would just pair a female Robin up with Chrom and make an op child ;)

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Is there a video of this somewhere? Wouldn't mind seeing that.

Also lol I would just pair a female Robin up with Chrom and make an op child ;)
This is only round 1. Raziek himself says in the description that he lost to ZeRo's Diddy in rounds 2 and 3.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Did someone make Nah in fates art style?
Uh, yes sort of. Basically they photoshopped several different Fates sprites to make Nah. For example, the head is based on Fem Kamui's 2nd body type and one of her hairstyles (that was a clear nod to Nah).

Anyway, found this adorable Kamui X Charlotte fan art!

Source - http://nohr-family.tumblr.com/post/125148694587/can-you-draw-male-kamui-with-charlotte-together

So the latest episode of Gundam IBO killed me internally 4 times over with the return of Biscuit's 2 younger sisters (Cookie and Cracker), the introduction of Takaki's younger sister Fuka, and the reveal of the backstories for Atra and Akihiro. Holy ****. Those two need a MILLION HUGS!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
S: :4sheik::4zss::4ryu::4pikachu::rosalina:
A: :4mario::4fox::4sonic::4metaknight::4ness::4diddy::4yoshi::4wario:
B: :4villager::4luigi::4myfriends::4falcon::4pit::4darkpit::4pacman::4peach::4olimar::4rob:
C: :4greninja::4feroy::4megaman::4dk::4tlink::4lucas::4marth::4robinf::4link:
D: :4falco::4drmario::4gaw::4wiifit::4lucario::4littlemac::4charizard::4lucina:
E: :4kirby::4samus::4palutena::4bowserjr::4shulk::4dedede::4miisword::4bowser:
F: :4duckhunt::4mewtwo::4ganondorf::4miigun::4zelda::4jigglypuff::4miibrawl:

I interrupt today's programming with a revised version of that tier list I posted a few pages back. Tell me what y'all think.
I actually posted my personal tier list on the Zelda social but I really like this one actually.

I personally put Link and Lucas lower, and Lucario's cancer stuff higher. I like how you put BJr so low, but based on Tweek's results I can't put him with peeps like Shulk and Tuna :^(

However your list is entirely invalidated by the fact that Zelda is too high :secretkpop:

D

Deleted member

I actually posted my personal tier list on the Zelda social but I really like this one actually.

I personally put Link and Lucas lower, and Lucario's cancer stuff higher. I like how you put BJr so low, but based on Tweek's results I can't put him with peeps like Shulk and Tuna :^(

However your list is entirely invalidated by the fact that Zelda is too high :secretkpop:
I suppose I could put Bowsy higher, Tweek's results are indeed too good to ignore. Link and Lucas are fine where they're at, the Lucas hate lately (especially after that design flaws video) has been ridiculous lol

Nah

Smash Champion
Idk if there's really a need to place Lucario much higher than that. It's no fun when he kills you with a max Aura Fsmash at 40% but he's just really volatile is what he is.

Then pair her up with Vaike so that Nah can be a literal killing machine. :4robinm:

E U G E N I C S B O Y S
Oh yeah, that reminds me, who should I have marry Nowi on my Lunatic run so Nah can become a killer of kings and destroyer of worlds?

Robin's not an option, she's marrying Chrom.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm happy for Minecraft fans, and it's good to see Nintendo and Microsoft collaborating on IPs, but I've never played Minecraft and have no interest in doing so, so it doesn't mean much to me.

In other news, I'm trying to make a fresh attempt at the three essays I have due in two weeks. They're...going.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hey guys, can I have some help with downloading some games on this emulator I'm trying to run? I just can seem to figure it out.

Ok, so I've download PCSX (reloaded) and want to play some Crash Bandicoot games on it. As far I know, the emulator is all fine. However, every time I try to download the Crash game, it doesn't seem to come with everything I need to play the game (i.e. doesn't download as a folder). So I don't know if something isn't downloading properly or if I am downloading it from the wrong place.

Help please?

:135:
Just as a warning heads up, discussing emulators (and troubleshooting them) is fine, but any discussion pertaining to obtaining ROMs is prohibited by site policy.

Not a problem in what you guys have said already, just warning you ahead of time if it happens to stray that direction.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
There's NAKAT...apparently he's almost as good as ESAM.
So I've heard, but I'd be more comfortable with Pika in Top 5 if he had more results in nationals than just ESAM.

The potential is there, but I'd say give it time.

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
That moment when you realize that now that Nintendo and Mojang are collaborating via Minecraft, Steve in Sm4sh actually seems feesable.

I must be the only one not premium here by now lol.

In other news, I traveled to a monthly over in Spokane with my crew (Yes, I'm in one) and made 13th place tie, as well as faced off with a few of my states PR'd players :teeth: Progress for certain.

Anywho, what are the haps around these parts?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Are you okay?

Well, it says it can run of IOS, DC and BIOS. But from what I have deciphered, should be playing it through IOS. Also, I am down;loading the game from CoolRom, so I don't know if that is the file you are talking about?

Edit: Note: This is for Mac OXS

Not one bit

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Just as a warning heads up, discussing emulators (and troubleshooting them) is fine, but any discussion pertaining to obtaining ROMs is prohibited by site policy.

Not a problem in what you guys have said already, just warning you ahead of time if it happens to stray that direction.
Whoops. Sorry Raziek. I didn't know. Though don't worry. I've already figured out what the problem was. But thanks for the heads up anyway. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Just a question though. When you say ROM obtaining, do you mean discussing where to get the games from?

Not one bit

ok.......

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Whoops. Sorry Raziek. I didn't know. Though don't worry. I've already figured out what the problem was. But thanks for the heads up anyway. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Just a question though. When you say ROM obtaining, do you mean discussing where to get the games from?
That is correct.

Emulators, playing on emulators, everything to do with emulators are legal.

Obtaining ROMs of existing games is the part that is illegal, and thus cannot be discussed on the website.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm happy for Minecraft fans, and it's good to see Nintendo and Microsoft collaborating on IPs, but I've never played Minecraft and have no interest in doing so, so it doesn't mean much to me.

In other news, I'm trying to make a fresh attempt at the three essays I have due in two weeks. They're...going.
I bet people think Banjo in Smash is possible now.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That is correct.

Obtaining ROMs of existing games is the part that is illegal, and thus cannot be discussed on the website.
Okay. Thanks for verify. Won't want to make that mistake. Though I can some what understand why talking about ROMs would be a no no to talk about.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I bet people think Banjo in Smash is possible now.
That's been a thing since Phil Spencer tweeted that he'd be okay with it.

No hate on Banjo, his games are great, but there's about ten other characters I'd rather see before him.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
That's been a thing since Phil Spencer tweeted that he'd be okay with it.

No hate on Banjo, his games are great, but there's about ten other characters I'd rather see before him.
Would one of them happen to include Young Link?

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Would one of them happen to include Young Link?
Nope~ ;3

To be honest the only veterans I really want to see are...Snake? And maybe Wolf, I'm not bothered either way.

I'd rather first-party newcomers personally.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

ok.......

RIP The Merc The Merc

Devil May Plop Devil May Plop
Xbox Boys

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
That is correct.

What about talking about fan hacks of games like Sonic and Mario hacks? Still illegal or a grey area type of thing.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Hmm.

Probably ok to talk about, but likely not to post download links, etc.
I don't post Download Links but I'm talking about discussing them.

Trust me you'll love the FE rom hacks

Top Bottom