• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Also, I'd like to point out that GameXplain took the time to make this LMFAO
If GameXplain can make a one hour discussion video about a single image, why not do this? At the very least, the comparison video is looking at all the changes made between the original and remake.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
If only you could marry more than one person in Fire Emblem. There's too many cute girls! D:
This is exactly how I feel right now.

That's why I'm planning out literal DOZENS of runs just so I can try marrying all the beautiful ladies of Fates! :cool:

Ok this is really funny.
Solid Belka is so awesome!

Whoa. Interesting.

The Rift bit at the end was the icing on the cake. I'd like to give that a shot once.
Same here! It looks crazy fun and cool! I'm very curious to see if/how this kind of technology will shape the future of gaming.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

That's why I'm planning out literal DOZENS of runs just so I can try marrying all these beautiful ladies! :cool:

Solid Belka is so awesome!

Same here! It looks crazy fun and cool! I'm very curious to see if/how this kind of technology will shape the future of gaming.
Yes. Belka is in my top 3.

Literally the only women in Fates I wouldn't marry are Camilla and Orochi.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

That's why I'm planning out literal DOZENS of runs just so I can try marrying all these beautiful ladies! :cool:
It's a good thing we can get up to 9 saves if we have all three paths. Plenty of pairing combinations and whatnot.

Oh, and one more thing. Bottom left is your mother. Can't s-rank your own mother. Not that Kakyoin cares though.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
It's a good thing we can get up to 9 saves if we have all three paths. Plenty of pairing combinations and whatnot.

Oh, and one more thing. Bottom left is your mother. Can't s-rank your own mother. Not that Kakyoin cares though.
But do you know who can have her daughter be the reincarnation of her own mother?
*Looks at Severa*

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Playing Kirby Super Star right now. Been feelin' really sick, and Kaabii is just about the only game I have that requires little enough effort to play without throwing up (plus, I've played that game so many times I could probably beat it blindfolded).

I'm sorry I haven't been able to play any matches with you guys in a while. I was hoping to get a lot of them in this weekend, but things didn't go as expected. :(

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Literally the only women in Fates I wouldn't marry are Camilla and Orochi.
Lol, Orochi is at the top of my Hoshido list and Camilla is 2nd or 3rd on my Nohr list. Hooray for different opinions!

Oh, and one more thing. Bottom left is your mother. Can't s-rank your own mother.
Yes I know, I didn't make the image. This one's been floating around since the 2nd trailer when we had ZERO idea who anyone was. Ahhh memories.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Well, I made my first weapon analysis over at the MH Group here...

Really bummed I missed the preorder on Fates bundle of all three paths. Hopefully the GameStops on this island will get extras in stock... They've been known to get only as many of something as was preordered in some cases.... which really sucks. I was lucky I managed to get my hands on Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. :p

FINALLY, someone else who hates MLP! I thought I was alone!! (Sorry guys, but haters gonna hate.) I'm an anime devotee, I shan't be swayed by western animations... Save for those done in anime style (like RWBY).

praline praline : You don't like Camilla? Even with those... those......

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
So I'm thinking of picking up a new main, specifically one that had incredible defensive and spacing capabilities. Is that something Robin can do well?

This is a Sentence

Smash Cadet
So I'm thinking of picking up a new main, specifically one that had incredible defensive and spacing capabilities. Is that something Robin can do well?
Yes actually Robin is primary a spacing character, often through projectile rather than something like Marth's type of spacing. he is slow compared to everyone else and has trouble landing back onto the stage, but he/ she can kill and does have combos to come back from certain situations. Robin is perhaps one of the more difficult people to pick up since he/ she has the tome management mechanic and the fact that using the tome item itself is a factor in their play, but puting enough time into them is very rewarding and fun.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
:4zelda: is actually like the best character with her she has a gamebreaking combo that imma share with you robin gorls because i'm so nice

1. Pick :4zelda: on the CSS
2. Press :GCB: once
3. Tap :GCR: once, but not too strong
4. Press :GCA:

EASY PROFIT :4sheik:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
:4zelda: is actually like the best character with her she has a gamebreaking combo that imma share with you robin gorls because i'm so nice

I always found it funny that in Sm4sh, Zelda is the only character that is both Top Tier and Bottom Tier at the same time.

:135:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Mmkay. I'm in your head, but I don't invade your thoughts unless I absolutely need to!

In other news I rented Fallout 4. Let's see what we've got here...
And I'm still playing Marvel...and Batman...and Tomb Raider...and life

Also, invade my thoughts brain...that's your job.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
FINALLY, someone else who hates MLP! I thought I was alone!! (Sorry guys, but haters gonna hate.)
What do you mean finally? Haters for ANYTHING are the easiest thing to find on the internet.

Oh and by the way.

You can hate as much as you want, it shall only feed me and make me that much stronger! :evil: :demon:

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210

I'm so proud of you Zelda gurls, improving the meta game one step at a time!

no zany, crazy playstyles like Pascal.
WHICH IS AN ACTUAL SHAME BECAUSE PASCAL WAS AMAZING

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
When I get fates I'm going to have to do so many playthroughs to marry all guys and girls I like. I kind of want to try replaying awakening to prepare myself, I never beat lunatic mode.

D

Deleted member

Hi there, Robin gorls.

The purveyor of Dededestruction has made his return. How is everyone doing? :4dedede:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
What do you mean finally? Haters for ANYTHING are the easiest thing to find on the internet.

Oh and by the way.

You can hate as much as you want, it shall only feed me and make me that much stronger! :evil: :demon:
Well it ain't making more money than my Turtles, so y'all ain't strong enough

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I just finished watching the first episode of One-Punch Man and I enjoyed it. I'm also nearing the end of Kill la Kill. Just 3 more episodes and an OVA and I'm finally done.

D

Deleted member

I just finished watching the first episode of One-Punch Man and I enjoyed it. I'm also nearing the end of Kill la Kill. Just 3 more episodes and an OVA and I'm finally done.
Keep watching. It's amazing so far.
and Kill la Kill is great. What do you think of it? One of my favorite anime of all time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well, I made my first weapon analysis over at the MH Group here...

Really bummed I missed the preorder on Fates bundle of all three paths. Hopefully the GameStops on this island will get extras in stock... They've been known to get only as many of something as was preordered in some cases.... which really sucks. I was lucky I managed to get my hands on Tales of the Abyss on 3DS. :p

FINALLY, someone else who hates MLP! I thought I was alone!! (Sorry guys, but haters gonna hate.) I'm an anime devotee, I shan't be swayed by western animations... Save for those done in anime style (like RWBY).

praline praline : You don't like Camilla? Even with those... those......
Boobles ain't everything my friend.

Rukia

Enamored
So I managed to snatch a pre-order of the Special Edition for Fates some time ago.

North Americans, specifically:
https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/fireemblemfates

They'll most likely restock soon. But I know it's hard to keep up when they sell out in a few hours the minute they are in-stock. If anyone is interested, keep this link open in your tab. Other retailers are yet to put up their pre-orders for it.

My only concern is... IF (no pun intended (; ) they will be restocking anytime soon. Haven't seen traces of it since November 20th.

You can do in-store pre-orders as well. I did that. Just wanna let you guys know that too.

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Keep watching. It's amazing so far.
and Kill la Kill is great. What do you think of it? One of my favorite anime of all time.
One-Punch Man is great! Just finished the second episode.

As for Kill la Kill. It's been a long time since I've seen the previous episodes plus I'm aware of the ending. This is more just me finishing it once and for all.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I have a bit of a question for all of you.

I recently got a Prepaid card to use for the e shop and I'm thinking about using it on one of the 2 FE games on Virtual Console.
My question is between FE7 and Sacred Stones, which one would you recommend to a newcomer to the series like me?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I have a bit of a question for all of you.

I recently got a Prepaid card to use for the e shop and I'm thinking about using it on one of the 2 FE games on Virtual Console.
My question is between FE7 and Sacred Stones, which one would you recommend to a newcomer to the series like me?
Either are fine for newcomers.
Sacred Stones has a World Map much like Awakening so you can grind if you really need to.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I wonder what this "big news" tomorrow will be.
I'll make two semi-educated guesses: one, it could be that Smash broadcast we so hope for, or two, maybe new info on the Nintendo NX. Those would make the most sense, but I'm not holding my breath on either.

...If it's the former, I'm totally buying an eShop card on Tuesday.

Top Bottom