• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@Kotor can't be pranked anymore.

This is it. The world is reaching an end.

And this thread will be origin of the bluecalypse. What have you done Benishigure Benishigure .
Btw, your name change has anything to do with a certain pinnealple head?

Honestly, I'm ok with people being all blue here, but the name changes are killing me:roll:
I always forget who's who and need to keep checking profiles.
Yes, I'm looking at you, too, AmericanDJ AmericanDJ

FF music is really good, but again, I tend to like jrpg music a lot, particularly the epic ones, so I may be biased:estatic:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Okay. I've been off the internet for nearly and week and when I've hopped back on, I see that some people are still salty over Cloud being in Smash.

I mean seriously, would you people just get over it already. I get it, there are some characters that probable might have been more wanted in Smash then Cloud (personal, I would have like Sora or Crash over Cloud) but that doesn't mean I am going out of my way to whine about it. Also, why on earth are people say the Cloud is and Ike and Shulk Clone? Becuase he carries a big sword? Well then, I guess by all accounts that Marth, Lucina and Roy are all Clones of Link because they are Swords. Oh, and with his FS being "like Ike's Great Aether". Well, news flash, so is Robin's and yet you don't see people calling him a clone of Ike.

And finally, for all those people who are complaining that no one vote for Cloud in the Smash ballot, I have reason to believe that Cloud being in Smash is not due to the Ballot. What are my reason? ****ing Logic, that's what! Serious, just think about it for a moment. Within a span of a month, Sakurai and his team would have had to go through all the ballot results, discuss what character they are going to use, if it is a third second part character they'll have to pay for publishing rights rose something like that, then they have to come up with a moveset for the character, develop the characters model for smash, program the character into the game, balance him with 52 other characters, bug test and they whatever else they have to do to get the character ready for public use. Now, call me crazy, but I don't think that Sakurai and his team would have enough time within a month to create a character like Cloud, so he is obviously a pre-ballot character.

If TL:DR, basic summary. All you Cloud haters, pull your ***ing heads out and stop being such ****ing sooks. You ****ing wombats.

Which matchup do you mean?
:4cloud: vs :4link:

Link will always win.

Aso The Merc The Merc time traveled.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Wait, was this a dream or did that actually happen. If the latter, did my mii meet the Doctor?!

:135:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Just dropped by because I found this hilarious.

In other news, I feel like my Robin and Shulk have gotten me to the point I'm the second-best player on campus at college.
:067:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I'm baack! Hughes, for some strange reason, wouldn't let me browse the internet for the time I was out, missing the chance to be hyped with you all.
However, I can browse online now so our bonds are stronk after all :secretkpop:

IThat Special Edition hype though! Sadly, i've missed my chance to preorder.
. I suppose i'll get my chance.....another day. P.S @Kotor, i'm almost, certainly quite so convinced to play the Nohrian campaign first.

That Cloud reveal though. Much hype.

And TPHD lol. Called it. Still waiting on Skyward Sword HD.

I still can't wait for February though. It's still too far awayyy though D;

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Try Best Buy if you still need to pre order Fates. I hear some people are doing it that way.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm baack!
Good to see you back again. The main thing that has happened here is that everyone has been getting premium in one form or another.

Looks like someone gave you an upgrade already so enjoy it.

And don't mess up on your name change this time. :smirk:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Honestly, I'm ok with people being all blue here, but the name changes are killing me:roll:
I always forget who's who and need to keep checking profiles.
Yes, I'm looking at you, too, AmericanDJ AmericanDJ
I was the one known as @richder56 .(didn't work)
Do you recognize my Reyn avatar?

Oh and you can blame @Skeleton o' Fun for giving @Kotor premium.

Oh and welcome back ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Good to see you back again. The main thing that has happened here is that everyone has been getting premium in one form or another.

Looks like someone gave you an upgrade already so enjoy it.

And don't mess up on your name change this time. :smirk:
Thanks, and i've noticed.
But I didn't notice that I'm premium again until you mentioned it! Omg, thankyousomuchpersonwhowaswillingenoughtopromotemetohightieragain

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
So apparently...

Thank you Mukuro! I'm now in your debt. :)
Now Cloud's not the only one saying "I never thought I'd see the day..."

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Finally, I get to return to my Minamimoto avatar, and use the title I always wanted to...
Sometimes an inverse matrix can be a good thing. :p

'Sides, a Square Enix character allows me to show hype for Cloud without actually joining the masses of people with Cloud avatars.

I still can't decide if Meta Knight is harder to beat with Robin or Shulk... Seems so random. >.<

Nah

Smash Champion
Whoa....it's even more blue in here than it was a couple of hours ago

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
I still can't decide if Meta Knight is harder to beat with Robin or Shulk... Seems so random. >.<
I feel the same way when facing certain characters like :4dedede: or :4greninja: but I mostly get bopped by Dedede when playing as either Mega Man or Robin, recently I'm starting to feel more comfortable using Robin over Mega Man when fighting a Dedede.

Also Thanks Benishigure Benishigure for gifting me Premium! :)

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
At time of posting...
7 premium users, 1 pranked user, and 0 regular users viewing this thread.
Hype?

Lately, I've been having ever so slightly more confidence in Shulk over Robin, but that's such a small difference. Plus, with how bad the best Diddy on the island whopped my Shulk, I'm willing to risk it with Robin next time.
Perhaps avoiding Kongo Jungle 64 would help next time, too. idk, anyone else dislike stages with pass-through floors where you don't auto-snap to the ledge unless you sweet-spot it?

Had a fun match yesterday, a friend decided to play Robin just because, so I pulled mine out, and my other friend chose MK... Well, we teamed up to eliminate MK first, and I only took 5% during the whole time MK was alive, lol.
Promptly 2-stocked the other Robin, just to cement the fact that I'm always three steps ahead. :3

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I'm baack! Hughes, for some strange reason, wouldn't let me browse the internet for the time I was out, missing the chance to be hyped with you all.
However, I can browse online now so our bonds are stronk after all :secretkpop:

IThat Special Edition hype though! Sadly, i've missed my chance to preorder.
. I suppose i'll get my chance.....another day. P.S @Kotor, i'm almost, certainly quite so convinced to play the Nohrian campaign first.

That Cloud reveal though. Much hype.

And TPHD lol. Called it. Still waiting on Skyward Sword HD.

I still can't wait for February though. It's still too far awayyy though D;
Your blue again :D

Is Zanda comin' back?~

Top Bottom