• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

What makes this even better is that Marth is not even wearing pants.

D

Deleted member

So who else needs to be premium? :3

Last edited by a moderator:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I was thinking that would eventually happen

Turns out I was wrong.

I might plan to actually do that.

[

It's so tempting for me to just gift everyone premium.
Which is what I thought before I learned that it actually costs money.:sadsheep:
Wait, Kotor Kotor has premium now?

WHat in the world?????
I don't know why it happened either.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
"I wonder what's going on in the Robin Social? After all I didn't check in a while."

*checks*

Blue...

Blue everywhere...

Everyone has expanded sign and all those goodies while I have my pleb everything

*goes back to lurking*

Maybe one day the whole social will be shiny blue people~ :happysheep:

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
So.....uploaded some of the matches I had with Rinku リンク Rinku リンク a few hours ago:

Critiques and such would be appreciated.

Then there was also this:
All of our matches were a lot of fun. Your Robin and Rosalina are pretty solid in my honest opinion. Keep at it and you'll be sure to get even better. One thing I did notice during our fights is you tend to recover high a lot.

Recovering high is an "okay" option but overall it usually leads to being punished especially if you're in free fall and have high landing lag.

My advice to you would be to get into the habit of recovering low. Recovering low is a lot safer and much more difficult for your opponent to edge guard. Learning the angles and max range of your recovery are key to using it effectively. Just remember to mix it up though so your opponent doesn't read you.

Another thing is saving your 2nd jump when you're launched offstage. Having that could be the difference between life or death.

Als,o I didn't expect you to upload the Jiggly match lol. I just want to let you know I spam pound against anyone whenever I play her. You can even ask Izayoi Izayoi

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
"I wonder what's going on in the Robin Social? After all I didn't check in a while."

*checks*

Blue...

Blue everywhere...

Everyone has expanded sign and all those goodies while I have my pleb everything

*goes back to lurking*

Maybe one day the whole social will be shiny blue people~ :happysheep:
I miss you

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
All of our matches were a lot of fun. Your Robin and Rosalina are pretty solid in my honest opinion. Keep at it and you'll be sure to get even better. One thing I did notice during our fights is you tend to recover high a lot.

Recovering high is an "okay" option but overall it usually leads to being punished especially if you're in free fall and have high landing lag.

My advice to you would be to get into the habit of recovering low. Recovering low is a lot safer and much more difficult for your opponent to edge guard. Learning the angles and max range of your recovery are key to using it effectively. Just remember to mix it up though so your opponent doesn't read you.

Another thing is saving your 2nd jump when you're launched offstage. Having that could be the difference between life or death.

Als,o I didn't expect you to upload the Jiggly match lol. I just want to let you know I spam pound against anyone whenever I play her. You can even ask Izayoi Izayoi
Nah Nah

I fight this guy's Link a lot. It's a pain in the arse to win.
This stupid guy is also the one who taught me how to recover low and how to edgeguard.

*Recovering: Don't forget that mixing up recoveries is also an option; you can condition your opponent into expecting you to recover low, but surprise them with an early recovery. That's only if the opponent is playing a character that cannot cover all of your recovery options, of course, but this is related to matchup knowledge and mastery.

*Jiggles: Whenever he chooses Jiggs I choose Charizard and we spam Pound and Rock Candy respectively.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Yes, to much anime in this thread is our goal. Such, is our ways.

Last edited:

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Most characters that can crawl can get under it. I think Pikachu has to be moving forward because of his tail, if he stays still or is moving backwards the tail will get hit
Can Wario duck under it?
I know Pac-man shouldn't be able to, even though he has a crawl. He has a terrible duck.

Top Bottom