• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I dunno, that "unchanging expression" meme is getting pretty old by now...

Also, using drop-shadow effects on sprites is the real deal.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I was able to get my special edition for Fates at Gamestop, so that was awesome.

Last edited:

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Anyone have a creative custom title for me?
"Pink tactics all the way"

I still find it interesting how there is no consensus whether Pranked users have pink or purple names...
It is so tempting to prank the best player on the island, since he's just a regular user on the forums... But I don't think I'll be using that privilege any time soon.

D

Deleted member

Wait where's the disco room and how do you prank someone

pls halp
The Disco Room is at the very bottom of the Forums page under Password Protected.

Within the Disco Room, you can post in a section called "Prank Party". Just make a thread and request for a person to be Pranked, where you have to include the account and the page of it. When the thread is locked, it means that a mod looked at it and will be Pranking someone.

LousyTactician

There's a red door and I want it painted pink
I think I picked a decent enough custom title. I was considering using, 'Sir Hershel D. Lousyton Von Karmistico Armandago Gantson McDowell IV'. But I figured that was too long.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Rinku リンク Rinku リンク

I keep forgetting to say, I love you're avatar man! Where did you get it?
Thanks bro! I found it on Pixiv (which is basically the Japanese version of DeviantArt). It's actually one of the highest rated Link works on the website. Overall the website has a ton of gorgeous art and I get most of my pictures from there.

Here's another one for example:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
True.

False.

60% of the people there actually don't main Zelda. You, sir, actually contribute to the 60%.

Checkmate, nerd. :^)
that was before the flood of new Zelda mains and non Zeldas dropping off the map. the number is probably closer to 20% now

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
Now that you mention it, I did notice the lack of smokebomb...

Yay, so I'm not the only person here who browses Pixiv. Pixiv >>>>> dA.

With all these name changes... Rest assured, I shall not change mine. I've spent a long time building up this name's rep across several message boards, I'm not gonna ditch it just to start again.

... That said, most other forums know me as HeroOfTheWinds. But when someone with a very similar name is already here, and Smash allows 8 characters for a tag, decided to go with my IRC shorthand, which is known by other relevant forums anyway. (*cough*Minetest*cough*)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Now that you mention it, I did notice the lack of smokebomb...

Yay, so I'm not the only person here who browses Pixiv. Pixiv >>>>> dA.

With all these name changes... Rest assured, I shall not change mine. I've spent a long time building up this name's rep across several message boards, I'm not gonna ditch it just to start again.

... That said, most other forums know me as HeroOfTheWinds. But when someone with a very similar name is already here, and Smash allows 8 characters for a tag, decided to go with my IRC shorthand, which is known by other relevant forums anyway. (*cough*Minetest*cough*)
He'll never come back and it's been like...5000 decades since he disappeared.

Nah

Smash Champion
Mr. Johan Mr. Johan Wario's Bike doesn't beat all projectiles. Arcfire, Arthunder, and Thoron all win vs bike. He can still eat those (except maybe Thoron) though.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Didn't say that it beat all projectiles. But it beats enough of them to make him particularly overtuned when factoring in Chomp.

And yes, he can eat Thoron.

Nah

Smash Champion
Didn't say that it beat all projectiles. But it beats enough of them to make him particularly overtuned when factoring in Chomp.
idk, it sounded like you meant all of them to me. But I said it because bike shouldn't be a huge problem for you when you play Robin.

Or were you talking more in general and not just personal Robin-Wario experiences?

And yes, he can eat Thoron.
****, he can eat Thoron too?

how do you eat a giant bolt of lightning? :c

What about Hadoukens?
I wouldn't really know. I just know that Arcthunder/Arcfire/Thoron works from experience. Shakunetsu might work on bike though.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I was speaking with the context of that particular matchup in mind, but it was still meant to be more of a general synopsis.

If this was something that specifically affected Robin, I wouldn't have said anything.

Top Bottom