• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
MFW when I get paid from work and wanna pre order the SE of FE Fates but none of the retailers have them available to pre order.

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
<3
I'm going to watch it tonight, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
It's the musical score that hit me hardest-- when they brought the dub over to where I was back when I was little the musical score was intact from the Japanese version.
If your childhood consisted of Butterfly and Brave Heart, then you'll tear up like I did.

MFW when I get paid from work and wanna pre order the SE of FE Fates but none of the retailers have them available to pre order.
I don't even have money to preorder even the standard version. ;m;

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Well! How is everyone doing toda- !
Screen shot 2015-11-20 at 1.31.34 PM.png

Nappa: Hey Vegeta! What does the scouter say about Zantetsugun's like level?
Vegeta: NO! I'm not doing it!
Nappa: Come on Vegeta!
Vegeta: NO!
Nappa: Come on!
Vegeta: GRRRRRRRRRRRR, fine! God damn it Nappa!

Vegeta: Happy now???
Nappa: Yes!

:4greninja::substitute:THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!:substitute::4greninja:
I just watched Digimon Tri. and oh my god.
The nostalgia hit me so hard.
Just watched the first episode, my nostalgia levels are already through the roof, but holy hell did they just
kill off Davis, Yolei, Cody, and Ken?!!!!!!!?!!

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Just watched the first episode, my nostalgia levels are already through the roof, but holy hell did they just
kill off Davis, Yolei, Cody, and Ken?!!!!!!!?!!
Nah, pretty sure they are just severely crippled from fighting and probably won't be active players.
They might contribute later but remember 02's ending with everyone as adults? They can't and won't die here.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Nah, pretty sure they are just severely crippled from fighting and probably won't be active players.
They might contribute later but remember 02's ending with everyone as adults? They can't and won't die here.
True. Still, talk about opening on a dark note! Showing four major characters (seemingly) being "killed off." The animation for that scene was absolutely bone-chilling!

Just watched episode two now, those fight scenes though, especially at the airport! And seeing the gang back together again (minus Joe for now) after all these years touched my soul.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Ayy 1 more day till the first anniversary of Wii U Smash.
I'm actually going to my first tourney tomorrow.
Ironic how I'm going to my first tourney on the anniverseary of Smash Wii U. (Although my region doesn't have as many tournaments as some others.)

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I come back and suddenly almost every single one of you is granted freemiums...
Blast! I missed my opportunity!

Nah

Smash Champion
Oh hey the 1 year anniversary for the release of the Wii U version really is tomorrow. For some reason I thought that it came out later than that....

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Oh hey the 1 year anniversary for the release of the Wii U version really is tomorrow. For some reason I thought that it came out later than that....
Time sure does fly huh?
Wonder how Nintendo will acknowledge it.
dank memes duh

D

Deleted member

I didn't start playing Smash 4 until last Christmas...Christmas Eve to be exact because I opened a present early~

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I didn't start playing Smash 4 until last Christmas...Christmas Eve to be exact because I opened a present early~
I had to wait until the end of December, my Wii U was my own Christmas present, while my father bought me Sm4sh. Can't believe it's been a full year ! I'm still playing the hell out of this game with my roommates. (Because even when I moved from France to England, I had to bring my Wii U with me, eh.)

D

Deleted member

I had to wait until the end of December, my Wii U was my own Christmas present, while my father bought me Sm4sh. Can't believe it's been a full year ! I'm still playing the hell out of this game with my roommates. (Because even when I moved from France to England, I had to bring my Wii U with me, eh.)
I still play the game every day as well. I also got Captain Toad last Christmas too but I never play it, I've been having too much fun with Smash instead.

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I still play the game every day as well. I also got Captain Toad last Christmas too but I never play it, I've been having too much fun with Smash instead.
I only have Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 to play with, so SSB is just the best default choice for fun multiplayer. (Involving Robin, of course. He's one of my main trio since the beginning, decided before I even got the game. I just had too much fun on Awakening.)

...I can't believe I never posted on this thread before. This is a thing that needs to be fixed. Especially with Fates coming out soon. I'm so glad to see fellow Robin fans around here <3

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I don't think I even play Smash that much anymore but then again I've had games to play like Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, Witcher 3, MGS V and Halo 5. This week has to have been the most I've played Smash since like February.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
As an American watcher, Jessica Jones is awesome

Watch it

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I don't think I even play Smash that much anymore but then again I've had games to play like Bloodborne, Mortal Kombat X, Witcher 3, MGS V and Halo 5. This week has to have been the most I've played Smash since like February.
You just reminded me of the terrific amount of games I have to start and play. FF X, FF X-2, FF XII, FF VII : Dirge of Cerberus, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, Nintendogs+cats, and soon Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokkén Tournament and Fire Emblem Fates. And I haven't even completed Sm4sh yet. WHERE AM I GONNA FIND ENOUGH TIME.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
You just reminded me of the terrific amount of games I have to start and play. FF X, FF X-2, FF XII, FF VII : Dirge of Cerberus, Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer, Nintendogs+cats, and soon Xenoblade Chronicles X, Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, Pokkén Tournament and Fire Emblem Fates. And I haven't even completed Sm4sh yet. WHERE AM I GONNA FIND ENOUGH TIME.
Be thankful Witcher 3 isn't on that list. You would have no time for anything else.
Thank god that released in time for Summer rose
Then the Steam Nation attacked...

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
Be thankful Witcher 3 isn't on that list. You would have no time for anything else.
Thank god that released in time for Summer rose
Then the Steam Nation attacked...
I know about it, but let's agree that FOUR FF GAMES are gonna keep me away from the sunlight quite a long time already x')
Though there's one unshakable truth that everytone will admit : there is no game that is as time-consuming (eh, what am I saying, SOUL-CONSUMING) as Animal Crossing (especially New Leaf). This game is the devil. You sell your soul to it, and you're never getting it back. :(

(I'm just a noob to Smashboards despite my anciennety, where can I put a character in my posts' background ? Couldn't find it in the Preferences...)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I know about it, but let's agree that FOUR FF GAMES are gonna keep me away from the sunlight quite a long time already x')
Though there's one unshakable truth that everytone will admit : there is no game that is as time-consuming (eh, what am I saying, SOUL-CONSUMING) as Animal Crossing (especially New Leaf). This game is the devil. You sell your soul to it, and you're never getting it back. :(

(I'm just a noob to Smashboards despite my anciennety, where can I put a character in my posts' background ? Couldn't find it in the Preferences...)
For me that's TF2 and it used to be Halo: Reach just for customs.

That's a premium only feature. You got to sell your soul to Smashboards (or someone does it for you out of the kindness of their heart).

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Hay gorls.
Today a different aunty gave me $50 as a late graduation present.

Expect some more premium gifts from Santa Mukuro sometime this week. :secretkpop:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Time sure does fly huh?
Wonder how Nintendo will acknowledge it.
dank memes duh
YOUR AVATAR AND SIGNATURE
YES
I've just started watching the show like three days ago and honestly didn't think i'd enjoy it, but I really am.
Gotta say, Qrow is as anime as the show is probably going to get

I only have Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 to play with, so SSB is just the best default choice for fun multiplayer. (Involving Robin, of course. He's one of my main trio since the beginning, decided before I even got the game. I just had too much fun on Awakening.)

...I can't believe I never posted on this thread before. This is a thing that needs to be fixed. Especially with Fates coming out soon. I'm so glad to see fellow Robin fans around here <3
Come around more often man! We don't bite unless you're in the huge minority of people that use male robin

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
YOUR AVATAR AND SIGNATURE
YES
I've just started watching the show like three days ago and honestly didn't think i'd enjoy it, but I really am.
Gotta say, Qrow is as anime as the show is probably going to get
And he's voiced by Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric).
Wonder how he fights when he's sober aka never

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
And he's voiced by Vic Mignogna (Edward Elric).
Wonder how he fights when he's sober aka never
OH, that explains a lot. I watched episode 3 like an hour ago and so far he's the only voice actor i've been able to recognize. I've been meaning to look everyone's up, especially Yang and Pyrrha since they're the best ever tbh

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
For me that's TF2 and it used to be Halo: Reach just for customs.

That's a premium only feature. You got to sell your soul to Smashboards (or someone does it for you out of the kindness of their heart).
As I just explained, I don't have any soul left. When it finally grew back after AC:NL, Awakening and Sm4sh devoured it without any restrain. :')

Come around more often man! We don't bite unless you're in the huge minority of people that use male robin
I'm definitely hanging around from now on~ However, blue-haired-male-Robin for the win, sorry about that. Using pink-haired female from times to times, but unusual. Blue just beats everything.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
OH, that explains a lot. I watched episode 3 like an hour ago and so far he's the only voice actor i've been able to recognize. I've been meaning to look everyone's up, especially Yang and Pyrrha since they're the best ever tbh
Yang's VA recently got a role in Fairy Tail as Cosmo. Otherwise most, if not all her other VA roles are other RT projects like X-Ray & Vav.
Pyrrha's VA only has one non-RT role a s a Blue Lantern in DC Universe online. Her only other role is as Carolina in RvB.

RT typically get their VA talent from in-house. Only ones that are the exception in RWBY are the Female Narrator (Jen Taylor), Cinder (Jessica Nigri), Qrow, Winter (Elizabeth Maxwell) and Mercury from V3 onwards (Yuri Lowenthal).

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
As I just explained, I don't have any soul left. When it finally grew back after AC:NL, Awakening and Sm4sh devoured it without any restrain. :')

I'm definitely hanging around from now on~ However, blue-haired-male-Robin for the win, sorry about that. Using pink-haired female from times to times, but unusual. Blue just beats everything.
INITIATION TIME!

Welcome to the thread!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Welcome to the thread, dear:happysheep:

Male Robin for the win:4robinm:I need mah husbando.

WindHero

Smash Regalia
3DS FC
3866-8030-1688
I mostly play green Robin, but I do pull out Yellow every so often. idk, for some reason I feel that I play worse as F!Robin than as M!Robin...

Yay for tedious-but-easy comparison of sorting algorithms for CS lab...

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
My mood right now.

Sorry I'm such an American Digimon plebeian. I don't know how to Show Me Your Brave Heart, yet.

Top Bottom