• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
New chapter of the Dragonball Super manga came out.

- Champa's collecting Super Dragonballs. 7 in all, planet-sized, almost unlimited in wishing scope. He's found 6 already.
- The reason he's been looking for planet Namek is because he believed the Namekians found pieces of these Super Dragonballs, and the original generation of Namekians (Piccolo's generation) shaved down pieces of these Dragonballs in order to create the Namekian set of Dragonballs. This retroactively makes Kami the strongest Dragon-type Namekian, since he made Earth's Dragonballs out of mere stones, and not from another Dragonball source.
- Champa plans to wish for the Earths in Universes 6 and 7 to swap placed. The Earth in Universe 6 has been rendered uninhabitable due to civil wars.
- If Beerus can beat Champa, Champa will relinquish the 6 Dragonballs he has collected, and Beerus will have to find the last one.
- Beerus and Champa cannot fight one another, nor can Whis and Vados. Vados is stated to be stronger than Whis. So they'll organize a team of five fighters to compete in a Tenkaichi Budokai-like tournament in the center of the universe.
- Beerus's team is Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Majin Buu, and a fifth fighter Beerus claims is the strongest person he has ever fought.
- Vegeta volunteers Gohan to be their fifth member, claiming his potential can surpass all of them if Whis gives him training. Goku declines that idea, saying that Gohan would rather study and be a family fan.
-Vegeta then requests for a written test to be required for the fighters. He doesn't want to fight mindless beasts.

Know what would be a real twist? The Namekians took pieces of the Super Dragonballs to make their own set of Dragonballs. But since these Super Dragonballs are planet-sized....what if the seventh Dragonball was converted into Planet Namek itself? And Freeza destroyed Planet Namek....well, that'd make the entire venture pointless unless Namek was restored.

At the very least, such a scenario would bring greater context for Freeza in the Super-era arcs other than just being revived for a one-shot confrontation.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Now that you mention it, I did notice the lack of smokebomb...
What if I told you I replaced smokebomb?
jk when I started to become active smokebomb was unbanned. (And we aren't the same person.)
Though when he got banned I became even more active.
Coincidence?
Yeah.

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Hey! I wasn't the one who started any of this. I'm just being a generous person giving out freemiums. :happysheep:
Actual photo of me after giving out so many premiums

Dear, you're making me feel bad.:sadsheep:
I'm not even sure how much time I'll get this semester to properly stay around, and I can't even repay you.
Seems like I'll have to try harder now.

But thanks a bunch, nevertheless, Santa BeniMukuro.:cheep:
...but seriously, everytime I see your new name I think of this:

and I kinda hate this guy ew

I believe I haven't met you, dear if I have sorry my memory kinda sucks
Hello.:happysheep:

@Antonykun would appreciate no longer being pranked and having prank immunity to boot.
Inconceivable.

:emptysheep:

Last edited:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
It's always a good day when you teach someone just how frightening a discarded tome can be.

Even if you play pretty poorly throughout the day, place lower then what you would have liked, and overall didn't do so hot;

I'll still crack a smile on my face when I hear somebody mention that the book actually scares them.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I...don't get why this links to kotors profile when I never added a link to the text or tagged anyone, what the hell happened to this reply?
The same way you made the post you were quoting when you posted that link to Kotor's profile
I have no idea either.
Maybe because Kotor has premium now?

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
It's always a good day when you teach someone just how frightening a discarded tome can be.

Even if you play pretty poorly throughout the day, place lower then what you would have liked, and overall didn't do so hot;

I'll still crack a smile on my face when I hear somebody mention that the book actually scares them.
relevant

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
So i'm probably not gonna be as active here/in smash anyway as much due to papers/finals and the kancolle event. My history major's starting to rear the ugly head of the paper so yaaaaaay....

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yeah. It's been like that for a while, although before you had to contact an admin if you wanted to gift premium to another user. Now we can do it ourselves.
Oh cool. That's nice.

Thanks bro! I found it on Pixiv (which is basically the Japanese version of DeviantArt). It's actually one of the highest rated Link works on the website. Overall the website has a ton of gorgeous art and I get most of my pictures from there.

Here's another one for example:

:O, THAT'S AMAZING!!!

I need to go on Pixiv more. (just wish it was translated)

:135:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
I...don't get why this links to kotors profile when I never added a link to the text or tagged anyone, what the hell happened to this reply?
Defualt Kotor copy.png

"How bizarre indeed. Neither me nor him received any notifications that you tagged this account."

"However, Elezir did tag him so something must have happened when quoting that part of the post that caused both your post and the quoted post to link to his profile page. "

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Something Rinku リンク Rinku リンク will only care about
I'm noticing that B Reversed moves are really screwing with people who don't know about them.

This feels rad.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
No more online ever again...unless I'm playing someone from here.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
No more online ever again...unless I'm playing someone from here.
Lemme guess...lost a bunch of games you shouldn't have lost because a few frames of input lag threw off your timing on everything and let your opponent get away with stuff you swear wouldn't have worked offline?

I think we've all been there...

Yaki

NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Lemme guess...lost a bunch of games you shouldn't have lost because a few frames of input lag threw off your timing on everything and let your opponent get away with stuff you swear wouldn't have worked offline?

Input lag makes Marth unplayable online sometimes.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Nah, all you gotta do is spam shield breaker
ezpz

My 1000th post is a post promoting Marth shield breaker spam
nice

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Wait a minute, Kotor Kotor got a Premium?

Well hot damn, were all being premium buddies
*Looks at username* *Notices it's back to normal and the banner is missing*

To be fair, as a Bowser player, the lag is a godsend. Can't say the same for my Tink, though... Oh, and screw input lag.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wll actually...for once no, it was just straight up stupidity from all the people I fought, but I hate the lag to(even though that's the least of my problems).

I honestly don't think everyone on this website would just stop playing online over lag inputs, unless they like to complain about it of course).

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Input lag is the death of me. All of my characters are very sensitive to input lag.

I hate online.
But I call them "online shenanigans" for a reason.

Rinku リンク

Hero of "Likes"
NNID
JinnyK
Honestly with so many technical issues online can have I don't take it 100% serious compared to offline matches.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
True, I play her more for fun. I thought you watched Nah's one replay where I literally spammed pound majority of the match vs his Lucina lol.
Uuh, nope, can't say that I have.
No joke, I've won a few matches due to surprise tome.
Nice Marco avatar, I dig it!
I'm not feeling his character design like I do the others, but DAMN that music! I should buy Rivals of Aether soon.
"Her."

I think I just found @IAmMetaKnight in real life!

Top Bottom