• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nah

Smash Champion
yeah I kinda thought Matsushi was like 21 too....though I might be bad with guessing ages because there's been several people before who I thought they were close to my age or older than me but are in fact younger

people used to think I was in high school when I was in college, but funnily enough the only person who ever thought that I was older than I was was a bartender at some bar in the Minneapolis airport in July of last year

nowadays idk what age people think I am when they look at me

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
I don't understand how people always write in colour. Whenever I try to do it I forget the next time.

Also for the :rosalina: matchup, :4lucas: can spam PK Freeze to take Luma out~

And are we sure no one wants to have some matches with me?

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
If you are up for it, sure!

Good games!

I'm honestly not good at advice. I think that you might have shielded a bit too much, though.
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.

On an unrelated note here is a picture of @Raziek's face on :4robinf: for some reason.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Edit: Our matches were actually the first time I played on Mario Maker(Even though it was just the Omega)

Last edited:

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
I don't understand how people always write in colour. Whenever I try to do it I forget the next time.

Also for the :rosalina: matchup, :4lucas: can spam PK Freeze to take Luma out~

And are we sure no one wants to have some matches with me?
I feel like if I ever played against you, I'd be your styling bag. Releasing all that pent up rage from For Glory. Picking Falcon and styling on me all day. :happysheep:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Apparently when I was 16, people thought I was like 30 (seriously). I was always the one who got let into pubs and such without being asked for IDs, when everyone else would get stopped and asked to produce their totally real and not faked at all driving licences. People probably think I'm 60 or something now with that rate of "aging" :p

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
When I was 17 two years ago, I went to a restaurant for New Years Eve with a goatee. There, I helped took a photo for a couple that was sitting next to my table. The woman asked for my age out of curiosity. I told her 17 and she responded with this,

"Shut the **** up."

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
90s KIDZ~

My childhood spent playing Sonic the Hedgehog and watching Kenan and Kel was not wasted~

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Late Reply, but
OKAY OKAY OKAY today was amazing~

I made it out of pools and into the pro bracket which was absolutely lovely! I had soooooo much support from everyone for being new to offline tourneys which was AWESOME, and I didn't think I was gonna be streamed three times! I'm just so excited for tomorrow.

Also, I managed to get some friendlies with Mr. R! It was such an honour, like I was literally like !!!!!! wow I'm actually doing this!!!
I also slipped a selfie with him~

And damn, people saying I'm Nairo's sister? WOW, oh damn~

I managed to catch up a little bit with Big House, congratulations @Raziek for reaching 33rd place! That really is something. And I heard ZeRo dropped a set, never thought I'd see the day!

But yeah, thank you all so much for the support! :drohyou:
I wish I'll do that well at my first tourney.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Incidentally, different subject entirely~

I've given up on any pretense of a "tier list" for my most-played characters.

It's Pit and Palutena at the top, everybody else beneath them.

I've been playing the Divine Duo near exclusively these days, mind you - everybody else is incidental~

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I'm 21 and I remember when I was asked if I were a senior when I was a sophomore. I also remember being asked if I wanted a beer or not before being 21 and saying that I'm actually 17/18/19 years old LOL

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Omg @Raziek looks like a cutie patootie

@Matsushi looks like a cutie patootie

Wintropy Wintropy looks like a cutie patootie (I saw your pics in the Disco Room sisT)

Like omg wow the gorls in the Robin social be looking fine it got me like

Edit: Story time!

This one time my older sister and I were driving around in the city and she got pulled over by the police that was there and she was asked to show her ID because they thought she was like 16 years old.

She's 24. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Apparently when I was 16, people thought I was like 30 (seriously). I was always the one who got let into pubs and such without being asked for IDs, when everyone else would get stopped and asked to produce their totally real and not faked at all driving licences. People probably think I'm 60 or something now with that rate of "aging" :p
Moydow confirmed to be the hidden 4th clone of Big Boss.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow confirmed to be the hidden 4th clone of Big Boss.
I was made from the dominant genes, obviously... Which would explain why I'm so damn awful at the sneaking part of the games, and just go in with rocket launchers and shotguns to blow **** up :p (does anyone have any better ways to get rid of the guys with armour and helmets in the later missions in MGS5?)

Last edited:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
A little bit late but congratulations @Matsushi.
Also so many cute faces in the Robin boards.(Is it weird that it just felt odd to type) I can't say I have many age related stories. I don't think I talk to people often about my appearance, and I've always been bad at judging age.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Should have posted this earlier but you some of you guys are lucky (subjective) to have your ages and appearances confused by people.

The only thing people get confused about me is my first name. :urg:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Never said you did. I was quoting what you told me about him that one time. :)
Ah, but I will always find Bowser the best vilian in Nintendo, who needs Ganondorf or(sadly)Hades when you got Bowser who can be an ally and enemy(if not possessed of course)....*looks at TMNT 2012 version of Shredder*

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
seeing people show such happiness at their success/getting noticed by top players makes me sad at the fact that I will never get the chance to have my Villager/Swordfighter be successful (my meta knight is a fraud so idc about him) too financially stuck in where i am/no completely sure way of travel :/

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I was made from the dominant genes, obviously... Which would explain why I'm so damn awful at the sneaking part of the games, and just go in with rocket launchers and shotguns to blow **** up :p (does anyone have any better ways to get rid of the guys with armour and helmets in the later missions in MGS5?)
Oh you do that too? That is literally the exact same strategy I have. I just pick a place, pick Quiet as my buddy, and camp their posts with a rocket launcher until they all die. Besides, I take immense satisfaction in raiding all of their stuff afterwards, which can be risky with the stealth approach.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oh you do that too? That is literally the exact same strategy I have. I just pick a place, pick Quiet as my buddy, and camp their posts with a rocket launcher until they all die. Besides, I take immense satisfaction in raiding all of their stuff afterwards, which can be risky with the stealth approach.
I can get most normal enemies out non-lethally by having Quiet shoot them all with her tranq rifle (so my base has like 800 men and all the units are overflowing), but the guys in armour are the only ones I have to resort to blowing up with rocket launchers. You could use grenades to knock their helmets off, and then headshot them with the tranq pistol, but you'll most likely get discovered and killed in two shots by them, so I just blow them up from as far away as possible to avoid the trouble. A shame, since most of them have really good stats :/

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
I can get most normal enemies out non-lethally by having Quiet shoot them all with her tranq rifle (so my base has like 800 men and all the units are overflowing), but the guys in armour are the only ones I have to resort to blowing up with rocket launchers. You could use grenades to knock their helmets off, and then headshot them with the tranq pistol, but you'll most likely get discovered and killed in two shots by them, so I just blow them up from as far away as possible to avoid the trouble. A shame, since most of them have really good stats :/
I suppose you could try using stun or sleep grenades? And there's of course good old fashion CQC.

Talking about MGS V kinda made me wish I voted for Snake for the ballot. *sigh* I miss Snake.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
The only Metal Gear games I've played were MGS2 and Rising.

The latter is my all-time favorite and I like 2 but **** the Big Shell

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
I have returned from my second ever local tournament today, with 26 competitors.
I have achieved a glorious goal this day.
1st PLACE
Pot reward for 1st place was $52.00, which I happily walked away with :shades:

Played solo-:4robinm: btw

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I suppose you could try using stun or sleep grenades? And there's of course good old fashion CQC.

Talking about MGS V kinda made me wish I voted for Snake for the ballot. *sigh* I miss Snake.
Ryu, Duck Hunt, and Palutena will cure you of the Snakes

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
The only Metal Gear games I've played were MGS2 and Rising.

The latter is my all-time favorite and I like 2 but **** the Big Shell
I only got as far as the Metal Gear Rays near the end of MGS2. I kept dying to them so I said **** it and played MGS3 instead. This was on normal, mind you. It's been nearly two years and I still haven't passed that part and never bothered to.

Top Bottom