• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So I just found out that having .gifs as Avatars is now a thing in this website.
Technically they're not actually allowed under the site rules, it's just that somebody messed up an administrative setting somewhere. Normal service will probably be resumed soon :p

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
So I had the sense to go back and find the setup we played on. I have my Avermedia LGP with me.

Recorded the Game 1 against Zero, and games 1 & 3 from my set against Shofu. The ones where I lost I didn't think to save.

They are not lost to us, boys. The world will know.

D

Deleted member

Is there a Luigi in top 32, or were they all eliminated?

You're asking for a bit much there, friend.

:3
It's sad how Link has poor representation in tournaments. I think there is just one or five good pro Links out there.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Raziek Raziek I'm about to go drop my stuff at my car, but then I'll probably be in the venue for until my group leaves which will be around 1.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Is there a Luigi in top 32, or were they all eliminated?

It's sad how Link has poor representation in tournaments. I think there is just one or five good pro Links out there.
There are actually 3 luigis in top 32.
I don't know if there are any good links aside from Scizor(who also plays :4greninja:)

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Technically they're not actually allowed under the site rules, it's just that somebody messed up an administrative setting somewhere. Normal service will probably be resumed soon :p
Was it ever explained why we can't use .gifs for our avatars on this site? I've seen sites like deviantart use .gifs, but not this one.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
I think we won't be seeing two or more Luigis in the Top 2/16/32 after this tournament as it is just using the previous patch. The one where Luigi still has that great grab game. Future tournaments are obviously going to be using the latest patch.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think we won't be seeing two or more Luigis in the Top 2/16/32 after this tournament as it is just using the previous patch. The one where Luigi still has that great grab game. Future tournaments are obviously going to be using the latest patch.
I wouldn't mind 1-2 Luigi mains popping up. There's more deserving characters that need to be reopen anyways...

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
I'm still only 15 in the prime of my youth. It always feels a little odd though, talking with people older and more mature than me.
Older? For some of us, yes we are. Mature? Only when we have to. This is the internet after all. :seuss:
I don't think we need more moving pictures on every page, we get enough of that from signatures as is.
Makes sense. I always figured the admins likely don't want the site to be very laggy because of .gif avatars and such.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone dares to challenge me to a game of Smash Bros while watching Big House?...aswell as go pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Anyone dares to challenge me to a game of Smash Bros while watching Big House?...aswell as go pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
I could play right now.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Hopefully I don't miss Matsu's match when I go to church. But don't worry Matsushi Matsushi , I'll prepare a worthy sacrifice for you. I'll also prepare a separate one for all the RST members who put in the work at Big House 5.

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
And at the risk of sounding like a bandwagoner a belated congratulations to Raziek Raziek for his outstanding performance and shout-outs to Célja Célja and Zareidriel Zareidriel (???) for repping the OHIO SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Robin at BH5 as well.

Someone please tell me if there were any not-trash Links at BH5 thank you.~
OOOHHHIIIOOOOSSSQQUAAAA wasn't able to find not-trash of most characters, only Link I played was awful. I played friendlies non-stop all day yesterday yet I was having a really hard time finding non-scrub players to practice with. Wasn't able to get good practice for any match-up really which was half the reason I came to big house. Sucks cause I knew there just had to be plenty of players around my skill level at the tournament. Just couldnt find em. Maybe they just weren't interested in friendlies?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hopefully I don't miss Matsu's match when I go to church.
I was gonna say, it's nice that you're a man of faith and you make time for what's important to you.

But don't worry Matsushi Matsushi , I'll prepare a worthy sacrifice for you. I'll also prepare a separate one for all the RST members who put in the work at Big House 5.
Then I read this bit and just burst out laughing.

GG, Cardie, GG~ ;3

AmericanDJ

NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
GGs TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 . I hope we can play again sometime.

And apparently the first game between 2 of the 3 luigis was :4littlemac:vs.:4ryu:

Last edited:

Gemneye

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xdragonfireboix
that moment where you grabbed the tome twice was awesome. Really loved the use of discarded items.
Stole the words right out of my mouth. I don't see it often but when I do... #Robinthings :colorful:

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
Got 17th in my first offline tournament out of 200 entrants. Not too shabby! :3
Great job Matsu, wish I could have seen some of your matches.

Top Bottom