• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Thank you so much!! And no worries, I'll be playing tomorrow! Not sure if I'll be on stream though, but I'll let you all know if I happen to be on~

Ayyyy, thank you, thank you!!! My braces have been causing me a lot of trouble lately, but I'll be getting them off soon which is neato.

ALSO

Mr. R noticed me. I am... I'm okay. :halfsheep:
That tweet was about you??? HYPE!

I saw it earlier and was like, "Wow, wonder who that was."

Congrats! I'm so proud. :D

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm so happy to be a part of this community~

I'm pretty sure we're helping to put Robin on the map, which is great!

Well, not me, 'cos I don't play Robin.

But I'm that weird cousin that watches you and cheers on from the backdrop~ :3

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OKAY OKAY OKAY today was amazing~

I made it out of pools and into the pro bracket which was absolutely lovely! I had soooooo much support from everyone for being new to offline tourneys which was AWESOME, and I didn't think I was gonna be streamed three times! I'm just so excited for tomorrow.

Also, I managed to get some friendlies with Mr. R! It was such an honour, like I was literally like !!!!!! wow I'm actually doing this!!!
I also slipped a selfie with him~

And damn, people saying I'm Nairo's sister? WOW, oh damn~

I managed to catch up a little bit with Big House, congratulations Raziek Raziek for reaching 33rd place! That really is something. And I heard ZeRo dropped a set, never thought I'd see the day!

But yeah, thank you all so much for the support! :drohyou:
CONGRATS GORL I BELIEVED YOU WOULD TOTALLY ROCK THE TOURNEY~

Also, you're only 16? Robin may have a bright future coming in competitive smash. Also was about to call you Senpai for all the work you've done but I realized I'm older...

... Oh well. Senpai it is. :^)
You still think Lucina is better?:4diddy:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Also Matsushi Matsushi I totally thought you were closer to my age. Now I feel a little bit like a creeper about when I was making those casual 'last night' jokes, lmfao.

24/2 + 7 = 19 > 16. NOT OK. :drflip:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Also Matsushi Matsushi I totally thought you were closer to my age. Now I feel a little bit like a creeper about when I was making those casual 'last night' jokes, lmfao.

But Matsu lives in the UK.

16 is the age of consent in the UK.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Thank you so much!! And no worries, I'll be playing tomorrow! Not sure if I'll be on stream though, but I'll let you all know if I happen to be on~

Ayyyy, thank you, thank you!!! My braces have been causing me a lot of trouble lately, but I'll be getting them off soon which is neato.

ALSO

Mr. R noticed me. I am... I'm okay. :halfsheep:
Congratulation, Matsushi! I look forward to seeing your matches be it on the streams or through a replay.

Matsushi

True Blood
That tweet was about you??? HYPE!

I saw it earlier and was like, "Wow, wonder who that was."

Congrats! I'm so proud. :D
I WAS FREAKING OUT WHEN I WAS LINKED TO THE TWEET.

But yeah, I couldn't have done it without your gracious Robin Trainings, so thank you~ :drifloon:
CONGRATS GORL I BELIEVED YOU WOULD TOTALLY ROCK THE TOURNEY~

Also, you're only 16? Robin may have a bright future coming in competitive smash. Also was about to call you Senpai for all the work you've done but I realized I'm older...

... Oh well. Senpai it is. :^)
THANK YOU!!! I still gotta go through pro bracket though! If I beat my first opponent, I'm up against Mr. R, hahahaha.

And it's okay, it's okay. You can still call me senpai despite me being the tiny and young one. :^)

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I mean sure, but that still violates the "Half your age + Seven" rule. :X
Plus let's be honest, Raz is into older women and what I mean he's a cougar Hunter.

Isn't that right, Sempai?

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
OKAY OKAY OKAY today was amazing~

I made it out of pools and into the pro bracket which was absolutely lovely! I had soooooo much support from everyone for being new to offline tourneys which was AWESOME, and I didn't think I was gonna be streamed three times! I'm just so excited for tomorrow.

Also, I managed to get some friendlies with Mr. R! It was such an honour, like I was literally like !!!!!! wow I'm actually doing this!!!
I also slipped a selfie with him~

And damn, people saying I'm Nairo's sister? WOW, oh damn~

I managed to catch up a little bit with Big House, congratulations Raziek Raziek for reaching 33rd place! That really is something. And I heard ZeRo dropped a set, never thought I'd see the day!

But yeah, thank you all so much for the support! :drohyou:
Congrats Matsushi Matsushi ! I enjoyed seeing your Robin boding some souls, I wish you good luck in your future battles and tournaments. :)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Canadians are mystical and pure beings that wouldn't dare do anything to ruin their integrity and image.

any1 whu thinks otherwise fite me 1v1
chiyo.png

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Plus let's be honest, Raz is into older women and what I mean he's a cougar Hunter.

Isn't that right, Sempai?
Noooooope.

Not even close to my cup of tea, lol. I think I'd do like.... 5 or 6 years older than me at absolute most.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I don't think I'd be into older women.

Older men, on the other hand...

There's nothing quite as sexy as a silver fox with refined manners.

Meow~ <3

Matsushi

True Blood

LMAO, it's okay!! :dr^_^:I have been mistaken for being older than my age (late teens, early twenties) due to my articulacy and that I do sound quite mature! I definitely don't "act" mature though. But in terms of appearance, I've been told that I look 10, 11, 12.

But I just noticed your age. Why.. did that take so long??
But Matsu lives in the UK.

16 is the age of consent in the UK.
Yep! 16 is the age of consent in the UK to do the doodaa.
Congratulation, Matsushi! I look forward to seeing your matches be it on the streams or through a replay.
Thank you very much! I'll be sure to let you know when/if my matches are streamed~ c:
Congrats Matsushi Matsushi ! I enjoyed seeing your Robin boding some souls, I wish you good luck in your future battles and tournaments. :)
Cheers, matey!! It means a lot. :3

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Noooooope.

Not even close to my cup of tea, lol. I think I'd do like.... 5 or 6 years older than me at absolute most.
Heh. I know. I probably take a girl 7 years older. It's fine

I immediately thought of this image after reading that.
Rinko Iori as a squid? Why does this exist and why do I want more of this?

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Well y'know there is something sexier than a silver fox.

To wit: a red-headed hispanophone goddess fox with nine tails~ ;3

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Hmm, this talk of older women reminds me of this one time when I visited an old mentor of mine during the summer who insisted that I should start looking into some cougar sites (I of course never did). The ironic part about all of this is that the one giving me this "advice" was a Jesuit priest who has taken a vow of celibacy. So clearly he was trying to live vicariously through me. And yes, he had a little bit of wine in him when he said this.

Last edited:

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Hmm, this talk of older women reminds me of this one time when I visited an old mentor of mine during the summer who insisted that I should start looking into some cougar sites (I of course never did). The ironic part about all of this is that the one giving me this "advice" was a Jesuit priest who has taken a vow of celibacy. So clearly he was trying to live vicariously through me. And yes, he had a little bit of wine in him when he said this.
Jesuits have the best stories.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Nobody believes that I'm the age I am, either.

Try telling first-years you're doing an MA when the first-years look older than you.

EDIT: To be fair, it isn't as distinct as my friend, who's doing his PhD and is genuinely younger than some of the first-years.

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Y'ALL THOUGHT I WAS OLDER THAN I AM, WHY

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

:cheep::halfsheep::emptysheep:
You didn't mention it probably and we let our imaginations take guesses at your age. I presumed you were at least somewhere between 18 and 22.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Jesuits have the best stories.
They really do. I'm personally a fan of them and had the pleasure of learning from, studying, and eating (and drinking, responsibly of course) with many of them. I'm also indebted to them. In that I owe them and their institutions thousands of dollars.

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
I wonder the same thing, since I have facecam on my training vids, haha.

SELFIE TIME!

RAZ YOU'RE AN ACTUAL CUTIE

I'm done aaaaAAAAH
Maturity/Cuteness/Smash Skill?

Iunno.
Aaah, definitely all three of them~ :drflip:

Thank you very much though!
You didn't mention it probably and we let our imaginations take guesses at your age. I presumed you were at least 18 to 22.
I'm so tiny compared to your presumed ages. I can't blame you though, I never gave any clue as to what my age could've been... I think.

Welp, I'm gonna head to bed since I have quite the busy day tomorrow! Goodnight everyone~ :3

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
RAZ YOU'RE AN ACTUAL CUTIE

I'm done aaaaAAAAH

Aaah, definitely all three of them~ :drflip:

Thank you very much though!

I'm so tiny compared to your presumed ages. I can't blame you though, I never gave any clue as to what my age could've been... I think.

Welp, I'm gonna head to bed since I have quite the busy day tomorrow! Goodnight everyone~ :3
Go to bed you smol debut smash tournament player.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
All this talk about age, and I don't even think how old anyone is if they don't have their birth year displayed somewhere, ha.

Top Bottom