• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
A couple of question on the subject of Big House 5: will the Robin Skype group be active/Skyping for the event? Who here is on the Robin Skype? What are the requirements for joining? More specifically, can I join?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
A couple of question on the subject of Big House 5: will the Robin Skype group be active/Skyping for the event? Who here is on the Robin Skype? What are the requirements for joining? More specifically, can I join?
Just don't be a troublemaker and you're welcome on the Robin Skype.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Thursday. Tournament starts pretty early on Friday.
When are you going to check in on Thursday (provided you are checking in on Thursday)? I wouldn't be able to check in as a spectator until 1 PM on Friday. So I'll be doing it on Thursday.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Yup. But the show goes on.
Give Gavin a character so that Sun can shout at him all the time pls.
Is it really still going? I thought RT cancelled it after Monty passed. Come to think of it, I don't even know how he passed. I know he did, but not how.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Is it really still going? I thought RT cancelled it after Monty passed. Come to think of it, I don't even know how he passed. I know he did, but not how.
Yeah. They had a panel at RTX and zoomed in on Ruby's crotch showed off some designs for certain new characters like Uncle Qrow (voiced by Vic Mignogna) and Winter Schnee (voiced by Elizabeth Maxwell). Ren got recast as one of Monty's brothers.

It was an allergic reaction during a medical procedure. RWBY's being carried on because it's what he'd have wanted.

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Hey, guys, I'm back!
I've been inactive for a few days and...
Wait, is smokebomb banned again?
What a twist!

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Yeah. They had a panel at RTX and zoomed in on Ruby's crotch showed off some designs for certain new characters like Uncle Qrow (voiced by Vic Mignogna) and Winter Schnee (voiced by Elizabeth Maxwell). Ren got recast as one of Monty's brothers.

It was an allergic reaction during a medical procedure. RWBY's being carried on because it's what he'd have wanted.
Huh, nice to know that it's still going. I'm impressed they got Vic Mignogna to do voicework but then again RT has money and they got Jen Taylor and Elijah Wood to do some voicework in the past. Elizabeth Maxwell is a person that goes over my head though. I have no idea who she is.

Sucks that's what happened to Monty, though. Wierdly ironic too. My condolences to his family.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
I swear, I cant watch Toy Story anymore without thinking of Raz and that one vídeo with him. Also, do you guys expect a particular release window for Fates in NorthAmerica? Im hoping for Q1, Awakening was released around that time after all, right?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Huh, nice to know that it's still going. I'm impressed they got Vic Mignogna to do voicework but then again RT has money and they got Jen Taylor and Elijah Wood to do some voicework in the past. Elizabeth Maxwell is a person that goes over my head though. I have no idea who she is.

Sucks that's what happened to Monty, though. Wierdly ironic too. My condolences to his family.
Elizabeth Maxwell was in Ghost in the Shell, Attack on Titan and Fairy Tail.

Nothing'll beat having Mark Hamill lend his voice to Halo though. Even if it's just part of a marketing thing.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
And yet again I run into a smash player who makes me remember that my biggest and most glaring weakness is my lack of/weak defensive game.
Who was it this time? Some random passerby?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
So who are some characters you all want in Smash but know that they have absolutely zero chance of ever getting in?

Like, the Dovahkiin, Gordan Freeman, Cloud Strife or Wheatley.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So who are some characters you all want in Smash but know that they have absolutely zero chance of ever getting in?

Ika Musume or Squid Girl
Any TF2 character
Hammer Bro

:231:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

image.jpg

And Dante, Jotaro, Spider-Man, Earthworm Jim? Yu Narukami and Starman ;__;

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Yep. He played ZSS and proclaimed himself as "the best smash player". he had a couple of freinds too who played as Lucas and hung near the edges.
"The best smash player" huh? Well if you bump into him again, ask him if he has competed in any tournaments. I want to see how he fares against ZeRo or any of the other top players.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
"The best smash player" huh? Well if you bump into him again, ask him if he has competed in any tournaments. I want to see how he fares against ZeRo or any of the other top players.
@Nairo would eat his ass up.

As :4robinf:

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
He really only won since his lucas buddies were pk freezing constantly. I'm just salty rn.:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
He really only won since his lucas buddies were pk freezing constantly. I'm just salty rn.:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:
Were they just PK Freezing everyone, including the self proclaimed "best smash player" or did they ignore him?

Yaki

Yamato-Nadeshiko with Good Taste and Opinions
What People from NYC consider Upstate NY.
NNID
GrilledYaki
3DS FC
1891-1180-3868
Were they just PK Freezing everyone, including the self proclaimed "best smash player" or did they ignore him?
Mixture of both I think. He kept dodging them so...

He also went and changed my stock setting to 2, so I don't think he knows that 3 stock/sometimes 4 is used in our group.

Hilariously he spent like 6 minutes looking through each name we had as he looked for one with no tapjump, too.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Darth Vader.
Thel' Vadam.
Ur-Didact.
General RAAM.
Caboose.
The Meta.
Blake Belladonna.
Sun Wukong.
Mogar.
Scorpion.

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993

Goemon from Mystical Ninja; he's pretty much forgotten by Konami nowadays. ;w;

Also, I'd like to have Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes, but he's waaay too vulgar to fit in. xD

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hey everyone, my ex still misses me...

BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

On a (slightly) more serious note
- Princess Ruto
- Ty the Tasmanian Tiger
- Rouge the Bat
- Zhao Yun
- Lu Bu
- Ninja Kirby
- POWERFUL MARIO!
- Jin Kazama
- Ikaruga
- and Izuna the unemployed ninja!

Last edited: