• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If someone finds a translated Gaiden, Geneology, or Thracia, plllllllllllz let me know. I want to complete this collection of mine.

RD playlog: Prison chapter now. Everyone's 2nd tier now except for Laura. She's a Saint now. Fantastic.

Gonna try and grind Fiona in this chapter and get her up and going. Not like I need to raise the others up, do I?

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I've actually been wanting to get most of the Japan only FE games... For collective purposes and for the fact of ownership of the games I've enjoyed.

As for smash 4 after a long hiatus, I had a blast in For Glory today! I mean, managed to spike opponents with Marth's dair and Falco's side b! It felt good. :happysheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@FreddyOnDrugs's avater reminded me of something.
Why do people actually think Tharja has a chance at getting in Smash? I'm not trying to start anything here, but Pink Gold Peach has a higher chance than her.
Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get the point.
Err... popularity I guess?
I dunno why to be honest. She's dead, officially.

I should probably try to get my hands on a copy of gaiden, geneology and thracia now that i think about
You're a masochist.

Troykv

Smash Master
Oh, hello people. I'm thinking about a little thing

Do you character that could have more votes than the expected with his/her weakened vocal fanbase... Because things like representation or overshadowing?

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Oh, hello people. I'm thinking about a little thing

Do you think the character that you voted for could have more votes than expected with his/her weakened vocal fanbase... Because of things like representation or overshadowing?
Fixed. But yeah, it's possible that a requested character got a few more votes because Sakurai or some random person may have thought "Hey, this is a cool character." or something along those lines. The downside to that is that people, particularly other fanbases (especially the more vocal ones) will be upset that there most requested character, like K.Rool or Isaac for example, is put to side AGAIN in favor of say... another Mario, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, or FE character. When it comes down to it, it's not that we just want character we really want, but we also want to see at least SOME diversity in the roster. We have enough Mario and Pokemon characters, lets give more love to the underrepresented series.

Out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with you wanting Micaiah in Smash, does it?

I'm not against you voting for her and wanting her in the game or anything, I'm just curious is all.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Fixed. But yeah, it's possible that a requested character got a few more votes because Sakurai or some random person may have thought "Hey, this is a cool character." or something along those lines. The downside to that is that people, particularly other fanbases (especially the more vocal ones) will be upset that there most requested character, like K.Rool or Isaac for example, is put to side AGAIN in favor of say... another Mario, Pokemon, Kid Icarus, or FE character. When it comes down to it, it's not that we just want character we really want, but we also want to see at least SOME diversity in the roster. We have enough Mario and Pokemon characters, lets give more love to the underrepresented series.

Out of curiosity, this has nothing to do with you wanting Micaiah in Smash, does it?

I'm not against you voting for her and wanting her in the game or anything, I'm just curious is all.
I see... Well, you're right... But I also wants to ask about the "relatively large but silent" fanbases that voted for a character without exposed it to much.

And... Well, the question had its origin in a little idea about Micaiah's chances... I explore more that specific idea and I make it general.

I don't want to sound so biased xD

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
I have to stay away from the Gravity Falls boards at all costs until I see Roadside Attraction.

Also Lucas' nair can lock.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Smash scene begins next week.

Wish me well, friends~

It isn't quite on par with Raz's declaration (but for reals, good on ya, boy-o~), but it's nice to remind y'all that I do things. ;3

Avokha

A+B smash tech is my baby <3
NNID
Avokha00
3DS FC
4914-3109-5720
Smash scene begins next week.

Wish me well, friends~

It isn't quite on par with Raz's declaration (but for reals, good on ya, boy-o~), but it's nice to remind y'all that I do things. ;3
You're starting your own SCENE?
Amazing!
I must learn more to help build my own in this wasteland I call home!
Unless you're referring to simply going to a tournament, in which case good luck :3

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Ironic part is that Ryu player placed higher than all of the Sheik players in singles at that same tournament (Umebura F.A.T), getting 5th overall, beating both Vinnie and Ally in the process.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ironic part is that Ryu player placed higher than all of the Sheik players in singles at that same tournament (Umebura F.A.T), getting 5th overall, beating both Vinnie and Ally in the process.
What about Earth?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Don't know about Earth but I'm pretty he didn't get as far any of the Western players (Vinnie got like 9th I think). Definitely didn't make it to top 8 though.
AW! After that hype team and his Pit battles with Nairo, I hoped he got top 5.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Lately, because of my shoddy internet, every so often this site somehow allows me to be both a user AND a guest.

I take back what I said about wanting to be either a Mod or a Premie. HA! Who needs that when you can be omnipotent!

Raziek Raziek Congrats! Have fun and let us know how it goes and let ME know if ZeRo gets dethroned.

Wintropy Wintropy Congrats as well! You have fun and let others know the hard way how threatening Pitty-Pat really is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom