• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Izayoi

zzz
NNID
iza-tomato
Oooh, super hyped for AA6.

I see no one can object to that.

...And lol, FE:Fates possibly getting an M rating. Amazing. If that's true then a buttload of content won't be cut...I hope.

Last edited:

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory

IT'S A THING HELP
I mean it's sorta funny because it's absurd I guess :p

I will never forget the time I found this

We interrupt your talk of shipping to bring you the first trailer of Ace Attorney 6.

And a description I stole from Court-Records-Net
A few quick details while we get the actual subs: the country is called the Kingdom of Kurain (note: this clearly isn’t Kurain village, and there’s a slight difference in how it’s written in Japanese vs. the original trilogy), while the mysterious woman is the “mystic princess” of the country, Leifa Padma Kurain.

Trials have no need for defense attorneys, as the mystics are able to show what the victims were experiencing just before they died. In spite of that, Phoenix vows to fight for his clients!
At first I kinda found the animation of Phoenix mouth moving while talking weird, but then I remember there was like...no voiced dialogues in Dual Destinies, no wonder it felt strange. Hoping this game turns out good.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Are we supposed to continue talking about weird shippings or Ace Attorney? Or suicide being put in Ninja Turtles?

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
Gotta love the results from searching "Raziek the Hedgehog" in google images, it's mostly stuff posted on this thread. Particularly laughed when @Pikachewy99 infamous result popped in.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
You are gonna have those moments where you aren't feeling like yourself and where you're not getting any better but it's mostly the total opposite. You're getting better as you get wiser and experienced.

What you're going through is fatigue. You can drop the game but just relax from it and play something else that isn't as frustrating as Smash.

Just play something else and something different and just get away for a while from Smash and when you get that itch to lay again go back to it as a new man
This is basically what I've been doing. Unsure if I'm improving in any way though...

I often takes breaks from playing Fire Emblem games too. Heh, getting fatigued over FE5 which features fatigue...

I guess I have to start watching anime now
Niiiice! Hope it gets dubbed and put on Toonami.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165

I guess I have to start watching anime now
I've only ever watched enough anime to count with two hands, but now I'll have another!
And Maya is back!

Noice! I wonder if anybody from AJ and beyond would make a cameo. I'd like to learn more about some characters, like the Gavins and Apollo. No, telling us about one, single friend does not describe his whole childhood.

Man, all this Ace Attorney stuff happening. 6, an anime, and Project X Zone 2.

What's next, Smash Bros?
...Actually, where's the Nick support thread? Imma go look for it.

Last edited:

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
"Anna the Robber is from Fire Emblem: Awakening, clearing it lets you recruit Anna"
We need dlc now to recruit Anna? Lame.
And Persona 5 was finally delayed, my heart.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Anna is perfect.

Anna is inconceivable.

Anna transcends space and time.

There is no truth, there is no justice: there is only Anna.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh. The Ace Attorney Anime hype is consuming no matter what thread I visit. :b:

About time. After Prof. Layton delivered incredibly with the Eternal Diva movie, Ace Attorney had to catch up. :p The AA movie didn't help. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Ok guys, I have a question for you all.
How can I get better at Smash? I have literally no idea.
I always enjoy playing (besides when I meet spammers on roll glory... :p), but I think that I could have more fun smashing if I get good.
I love my mains and I don't want to change them, no matter if they aren't top tiers.

My problem in a nutshell: I'm a noob who enjoys playing smash but would also like to get better.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Hey everyone. Just so you're aware, I unstickied like 10 threads and condensed it all into a 'directory' thread called "The Archives".

Should reduce the amount of 'sticky bloat' we've had.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey everyone. Just so you're aware, I unstickied like 10 threads and condensed it all into a 'directory' thread called "The Archives".

Should reduce the amount of 'sticky bloat' we've had.
I'm wondering if you unstickied too many threads. The Match up and Frame Data threads should probably remain stickied.

:231:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ok guys, I have a question for you all.
How can I get better at Smash? I have literally no idea.
I always enjoy playing (besides when I meet spammers on roll glory... :p), but I think that I could have more fun smashing if I get good.
I love my mains and I don't want to change them, no matter if they aren't top tiers.

My problem in a nutshell: I'm a noob who enjoys playing smash but would also like to get better.
Use Pit

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Anna is perfect.

Anna is inconceivable.

Anna transcends space and time.

There is no truth, there is no justice: there is only Anna.
lC6NMzV.jpg

Help! Blushing FE Fates Anna, too beautiful, too kawaii, send help!

Also, because this thread isn't hype enough yet, here's the English version of the KH HD 2.8 Trailer, with some new bonus Kingdom Hearts 3 gameplay footage! All for the low, low cost of your..... SOOOOOOOUL! (non-refundable)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
This year feels good for Nintendo. New starfox, fates, pokemon go, Zelda in the works.

Normally I think Nintendos systems after gc have a pretty bland selection, but wiiu has some stuff I actually want now

Oh also because I felt it appropriate here's me as robin being flame choked by Ganon

Attachments

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Priam isn't a descendent of Ike. Garrison is!

He's from Battle Chasers and apparently, it's getting a game and the comic is continuing. Joe Mad's art is freaking amazing. The man responsible for Darksiders's art is now making a RPG based on his comic series! So freaking hyped! I don't care if the game sucks; the art is just so amazing.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Priam isn't a descendent of Ike. Garrison is!

He's from Battle Chasers and apparently, it's getting a game and the comic is continuing. Joe Mad's art is freaking amazing. The man responsible for Darksiders's art is now making a RPG based on his comic series! So freaking hyped! I don't care if the game sucks; the art is just so amazing.
I can't handle that much man

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
You should have told me you had a smashboards Anthony. I'm sure you remember me, that ex Fox player and the dude from Vrictors channel. looking forward to fighting you again. Welcome to the boards.

To answer your question frame 4 nair would be nice along with less start up lag on the Hero spin. I think anything else would break Link and make him not Link anymore.

:link:
smoke, I'm going to sound very rude for saying this, but please don't post on the link social. instead you should have given him a PM or something

(why am I still watching that social?)

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
smoke, I'm going to sound very rude for saying this, but please don't post on the link social. instead you should have given him a PM or something

(why am I still watching that social?)
upload_2015-9-17_11-53-5.jpeg

I knew him on miiverse and I never knew he had a smashboards. Me and him try to be better then each other so its like one week I beat him, and one week he'l beat me I love him. Now that think about it, why was I notified? i have not commented there for a long time.

:link:

Top Bottom