• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
@Moydow @XenoBrawler610 @Any other Ace Attorney gorls I can't remember

Welp my teacher gave my law class a couple of exam revision booklets and look how thick they are

Think about all the trees that got cut down just for a bunch of nerdy kids to study law lmao
Wow... I wish you the best of luck. This is one of those subtle reasons why I'm going into radio broadcasting and not law. :)

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Nintendo just released these 3DS themes for the new Mystery Dungeon in Japan!

Second ones my fav, Sugimori's artwork is gorgeous!

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
All these people talking endlessly about Dr Who. I can't get away. Mayhaps I should get into it; if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Off topic: Kaabii has best music. :3
You wouldn't want to make us sad for not joining us, would you? On the flip side, I let my spokes men tell you why you should watch it. And this goes for everyone.

No rush. Just a brilliant show you should watch ASAP.

P.S. Its Doctor. Not DR. He goes by Doctor for a specific reason.
:link:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You wouldn't want to make us sad for not joining us, would you? On the flip side, I let my spokes men tell you why you should watch it. And this goes for everyone.

No rush. Just a brilliant show you should watch ASAP.

P.S. Its Doctor. Not DR. He goes by Doctor for a specific reason.
:link:
...I'll just stick with Turtles and Gravity Falls...don't look for me

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Death Battle: Hercule vs Dan...this is really happening

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Okayyyyyy, so it looks like FNAF is getting an RPG now.

*sigh*

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/five-nights-at-freddys-world-rpg-announced/1100-6430600/

I never cared for the games, if you can even call them that, but now I know they're milking it for what it's worth. As if 4 "games" within a year wasn't already overdoing it.
While I don't care for the FNAF games whatsoever, I do have a lot of respect for the creator Scott Cawthon. He's a very genuine and sincere person, and works his ass off. A lot of people are under the notion that he's just sitting in some mansion, sipping on fine wine while lighting his cigars with hundred dollar bills. But no, he's out there working the retail 9 to 5 life and struggling to get by like the rest of us average Joe's. FNAF is his passion project, but it's not paying all his bills or letting him just coast through life.

Edit*

"Will you be the hunted? NO! WE WILL BE THE HUNTERS!!!"

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
.....idk, should I give up on Smash? Feel like I'm not getting any better, or rather, that I'll never actually be any good. Always seems like I only win if the other guy is bad or I got lucky or it was just a good matchup for Robin (or whichever character I'm using) or something. Can never really figure out how to beat the people who actually have some degree of skill. Don't really have any reason to believe that I ever could be any good.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
.....idk, should I give up on Smash? Feel like I'm not getting any better, or rather, that I'll never actually be any good. Always seems like I only win if the other guy is bad or I got lucky or it was just a good matchup for Robin (or whichever character I'm using) or something. Can never really figure out how to beat the people who actually have some degree of skill. Don't really have any reason to believe that I ever could be any good.
You are gonna have those moments where you aren't feeling like yourself and where you're not getting any better but it's mostly the total opposite. You're getting better as you get wiser and experienced.

What you're going through is fatigue. You can drop the game but just relax from it and play something else that isn't as frustrating as Smash.

Just play something else and something different and just get away for a while from Smash and when you get that itch to lay again go back to it as a new man

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
@Moydow @XenoBrawler610 @Any other Ace Attorney gorls I can't remember

Welp my teacher gave my law class a couple of exam revision booklets and look how thick they are

Think about all the trees that got cut down just for a bunch of nerdy kids to study law lmao
To make you feel a bit wee better, the books I have to read on History for my classes are pretty much like this too.

Though I find The Conquest of America to be far more interesting than a bunch of laws:troll:

But yeah, once you get accustomed, it's rather easy to read all this stuff at once. (Unless it's 19th century texts. Those aren't nice.)

Okayyyyyy, so it looks like FNAF is getting an RPG now.

*sigh*

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/five-nights-at-freddys-world-rpg-announced/1100-6430600/

I never cared for the games, if you can even call them that, but now I know they're milking it for what it's worth. As if 4 "games" within a year wasn't already overdoing it.
Uh. My question is how they are going to manage a terror game like FNAF in RPG form.
But yeah, the series is already burned as it is, after so much close sequences :~

How's it goin'?:happysheep:
Hey NSG!:happysheep:
Long time no see.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Street Fighter Alpha 3 has the best friggin' soundtrack. I mean, everything is good in its own way, but my favourites have to be Bison's themes.

Even the titles instill a sense of dread that few vidya bosses can match: for the folks who've never played, his main theme is "Fatal Depth", his final boss theme is "Brave or Grave".

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
While I don't care for the FNAF games whatsoever, I do have a lot of respect for the creator Scott Cawthon. He's a very genuine and sincere person, and works his *** off. A lot of people are under the notion that he's just sitting in some mansion, sipping on fine wine while lighting his cigars with hundred dollar bills. But no, he's out there working the retail 9 to 5 life and struggling to get by like the rest of us average Joe's. FNAF is his passion project, but it's not paying all his bills or letting him just coast through life.

Edit*

"Will you be the hunted? NO! WE WILL BE THE HUNTERS!!!"

That's pretty much the only thing I like about FNAF. The fact that Scott got to do a passion project while working to provide for a family at the same is really neat. That's something I respect.

I'm waiting for AoTs 2nd season, Japan. Hurry up now.
You are gonna have those moments where you aren't feeling like yourself and where you're not getting any better but it's mostly the total opposite. You're getting better as you get wiser and experienced.

What you're going through is fatigue. You can drop the game but just relax from it and play something else that isn't as frustrating as Smash.

Just play something else and something different and just get away for a while from Smash and when you get that itch to lay again go back to it as a new man
I agree with rdg121193, take a breather and come back when you feel like you're ready.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Street Fighter Alpha 3 has the best friggin' soundtrack. I mean, everything is good in its own way, but my favourites have to be Bison's themes.

Even the titles instill a sense of dread that few vidya bosses can match: for the folks who've never played, his main theme is "Fatal Depth", his final boss theme is "Brave or Grave".
Brave or Grave should always be Bison's regular theme. It's so much more menacing and it suits him too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Anyone wondering why :4pit:X:4robinf: and :4darkpit:X:4robinm: are such great/cute/canon/funny/werid/awesome shippings?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yes, although Pitidi best :4pit: ship~

No
Viridi has competition, and DP/Robin will most likely be the biggest yaio(still not sure which means which) thing in Smash 4. Good thing I main the first one...

VIRIDI FOR SMASH 4 DLC AND SMASH 5

Nah

Smash Champion

I agree with rdg121193, take a breather and come back when you feel like you're ready.
Tbh I don't really feel like that's gonna help. Perhaps I will feel a little better for a time afterwards, but I know it's just going to come back again.

Top Bottom