• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
And the bundle is a sweet deal. Splatoon as a download code, with Nintendo Land AND Wii Sports Club pre-installed.

Of course I don't play the latter two, but it's nice nonetheless.
I'm getting Splatoon eventually; that much is a given. There are a bunch of titles I need catching up on as well. But the only must-have was Smash Bros. I was determined to buy a Wii U, and the only ones available at Target at the determined time were the SM3DW bundles. I was too lazy to look elsewhere, so I just went with that.

Did I make a mistake? :confused:

That wouldn't happen to be a physical copy would it? Those are expensive as hell.
Smash Bros or Pikmin 3? <- (dumb question)

DISCLAIMER: I was joking about Pikmin 3. But I really want it... :sadeyes:

Last edited:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
...Is decent for juggling and awesome versus people who don't know what DI means (aka FG players).

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
So I accidentally joined a medium free for all for glory tourney recently and even got a free ride to semis because of lack of entrance. I absolutely demolished the other three players in semis since, you know, Robin is top tier in free for alls. But then I got banned for going for a timeout that didn't even occur. What the heck?!?!?

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Eh... close enough 'cause Fire Emblem. I'll just leave this here. :p

Her name... is John LuCena.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Eh... close enough 'cause Fire Emblem. I'll just leave this here. :p

Her name... is John LuCena.
I understand Lucina is good in her own way, but I refuse to believe she will be banned before Mar-

What? That was a joke? Oh... NVM... :emptysheep:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Hello...?

Is anyone out there...?

Hello...?

I don't want to be alone...

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Whoa.......

That........

Was underimpressive.

Seriously, do you know how many people have actually defeat Goku? By now, it's not really an achievement.

:135:
Cena did it first...and did it fair aswell.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Leona is bae and Ikari Warriors homie
I liked it better when Ralf and Clark weren't beefcakes - wasn't aware of KoF until recently, but looking at past games and art. They used to be muscular, but not body builder muscular. This Ralf looks cool and well-built.

And then he took steroids... Well, at least Leona still looks badass as usual.

Ike in Smash 4 kind of bothers me since he does look stronger, but I think they took it a bit too far. Radiant Dawn had him look strong while Smash 4 kind of pushes him a bit stronger. This just might be a thing where concept art looks better than in-game models. At least it's not Soul Calibur bad where Mitsurugi looked absolutely badass for Soul Calibur V's concept art, but looked horrible in game.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I liked it better when Ralf and Clark weren't beefcakes - wasn't aware of KoF until recently, but looking at past games and art. They used to be muscular, but not body builder muscular. This Ralf looks cool and well-built.

And then he took steroids... Well, at least Leona still looks badass as usual.

Ike in Smash 4 kind of bothers me since he does look stronger, but I think they took it a bit too far. Radiant Dawn had him look strong while Smash 4 kind of pushes him a bit stronger. This just might be a thing where concept art looks better than in-game models. At least it's not Soul Calibur bad where Mitsurugi looked absolutely badass for Soul Calibur V's concept art, but looked horrible in game.
I like Ike in-game and in the art. :)

Top Bottom