• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

D

Deleted member

Glad to hear it. Did the doctors tell you anything particular you need to know? Anything that can help you so that you don't go back to the hospital as quick as you left?
Not really. I just gotta take antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Also they said I can eat whatever (because when I was the hospital all I ate was broth and jello lol) but I'm kinda avoiding greasy, spicy food for now and try to eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids.

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Not really. I just gotta take antibiotics to get rid of the infection. Also they said I can eat whatever (because when I was the hospital all I ate was broth and jello lol) but I'm kinda avoiding greasy, spicy food for now and try to eat healthy and drink plenty of fluids.
Welp. Better do what the docs say. Don't want to disappoint everyone here on the boards by being out for the count again.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Warning Received
Ooo piece of candy down there :colorful:
Did you just take that piece of candy that I was gonna steal?

@Sanae idk who or what you are, but welcome back because I see 2 comments saying it...so I'm saying it to.
@Sanae...
@Sanae...
SAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Welcome back @Sanae !
I'm glad you didn't need surgery afterall!

Today I played completely random smash with lvl 8 CPUs. God, it's so fun. I've been playing HOURS.
Also, I think that I improved my Ike a bit.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Welcome back @Sanae !
I'm glad you didn't need surgery afterall!

Today I played completely random smash with lvl 8 CPUs. God, it's so fun. I've been playing HOURS.
Also, I think that I improved my Ike a bit.
Play against 7 lvl 9 Pits as every character except Pit and Palutena...I triple dog dare you to

D

Deleted member

I'm back guys. c:

Remember when I was really scared last week because I thought I had to have surgery? Turns out I didn't have it but I was still at the hospital for 6 days and had to get some procedures done which I was awake for. I was super sick and throwing up a few days before I was admitted into the hospital but felt much better once I had an IV inside me and got hydrated because apparently I was dehydrated. I got back home yesterday and it's good to be home and not have needles inside of me. :3
Glad to have you back and I am glad that you are feeling better.

Ah, For Glory...

I'm so confused.

NNID
evenet2013
3DS FC
1005-8775-7263
I'm back guys. c:

Remember when I was really scared last week because I thought I had to have surgery? Turns out I didn't have it but I was still at the hospital for 6 days and had to get some procedures done which I was awake for. I was super sick and throwing up a few days before I was admitted into the hospital but felt much better once I had an IV inside me and got hydrated because apparently I was dehydrated. I got back home yesterday and it's good to be home and not have needles inside of me. :3
Nice. :]

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
John Cena is a professional wrestler signed to World Wrestling Entertainment or WWE (formerly known as WWF or World Wrestling Federation). He's considered to be the face of the company and is a polarizing figure in the wrestling community. He's known for winning 95% of all of his matches and having a static character due to a combination of questionable writing (since wrasslin is scripted), booking decisions, and due to being a hero to the eyes of the children. Despite his image, he's actually a pretty cool dude IRL. He's also a fan of anime and his favorite is Fist of the North Star.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
John Cena is a professional wrestler signed to World Wrestling Entertainment or WWE (formerly known as WWF or World Wrestling Federation). He's considered to be the face of the company and is a polarizing figure in the wrestling community. He's known for winning 95% of all of his matches and having a static character due to a combination of questionable writing (since wrasslin is scripted), booking decisions, and due to being a hero to the eyes of the children. Despite his image, he's actually a pretty cool dude IRL. He's also a fan of anime and his favorite is Fist of the North Star.
The only man he hasn't beaten fair and square is his "brother in law" Daniel Bryan. The man even buried his girlfriend for crying out loud, he's a real man.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
Surgery isn't half as bad as they say. Believe me. But it's still unpleasant and possibly dangerous, so, late as I may be, I must give my regards to @Sanae . Glad things turned out ok for you. :grin:

Now I'm pleased to announce that I finally got ahold of a Wii U. :colorful::bluejump:

Guess what game I got with it. No really. Guess.

Pikmin 3. Yup.
JK. Super Smash Bros of course. :denzel: I look forward to destroying all of you. :demon:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Guess what game I got with it. No really. Guess.

Pikmin 3. Yup.
Oh. And Super Smash Bros of course. :denzel: I look forward to destroying all of you. :demon:
I was half expecting Splatoon for some reason.

...anyone watch Gravity Falls?
Don't worry, False will continue his fangasm here soon enough. :seuss:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I think that's a reasonable game to assume. Splatoon fever is an epidemic at this point. And let's be honest; it isn't ending soon.
And the bundle is a sweet deal. Splatoon as a download code, with Nintendo Land AND Wii Sports Club pre-installed.

Of course I don't play the latter two, but it's nice nonetheless.

Top Bottom