• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Either Erika, Aqua, or Lyn
Marth's the first Lord, Roy's a sellout - he was promotional material for Binding Blade -, Ike's one of the few not traditional sword-wielding Lords, Robin's Robin, and Lucina's the waifu. Welp, Anna'a the mascot, reoccurring character, and Eirika's the first, main Lady.

No complaints with more Fire Emblem characters in Smash. :love: Lance lord Ephraim was pretty sick though.
Ephraim, Eirika, Micaiah, Hector, Lyn, and I think Leif and someone else would all be great additions since they're not traditional swordsmen. Ike already took the two-handed swordsman spot, but he's a really unorthodox one compared to Shulk. If anything, he's the unorthodox swordsman while Shulk's the two-handed swordsman. Sigurd could work, but few know about him. Robin kind of took the sword and magic thing Leif does, but Leif would be a faster paced one, there aren't any lance or axe fighters like Ephraim and Hector, no katana or rapier swordsmen like Lyn or Eirika, and no glass cannon magic users like Micaiah.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Clearly I have missed something.

Also I would love to have Ephraim be in Smash.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
A case can be made for Celica. She leads her own army that merges with Alm's for the final chapter, but she still takes a commander's role alongside Alm.
I always wanted a Toyota Celica... *looks up FE Celica* Ooo! A redhead mage! Like Triss, but more innocent. :p

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Ephraim, Eirika, Micaiah, Hector, Lyn, and I think Leif and someone else would all be great additions since they're not traditional swordsmen. Ike already took the two-handed swordsman spot, but he's a really unorthodox one compared to Shulk. If anything, he's the unorthodox swordsman while Shulk's the two-handed swordsman. Sigurd could work, but few know about him. Robin kind of took the sword and magic thing Leif does, but Leif would be a faster paced one, there aren't any lance or axe fighters like Ephraim and Hector, no katana or rapier swordsmen like Lyn or Eirika, and no glass cannon magic users like Micaiah.
If all these FE character get in the rage would be over 9000! :roll:

Honestly, though, makes me wish an only FE fighting game existed.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
If all these FE character get in the rage would be over 9000! :roll:

Honestly, though, makes me wish an only FE fighting game existed.
A Fire Emblem Warriors game would both be insane and make a ton of sense. If each Lord appeared, then you would have like a Dynasty Warriors 2 roster. Let's see, 14 games, that's 14 Lords at a minimum with about probably 6 to 10 more Lords courtesy of FEs with multiple Lords and adding to that would be major characters and maybe bosses.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marth's the first Lord, Roy's a sellout - he was promotional material for Binding Blade -, Ike's one of the few not traditional sword-wielding Lords, Robin's Robin, and Lucina's the waifu. Welp, Anna'a the mascot, reoccurring character, and Eirika's the first, main Lady.

Marth will always stay, Roy is now a man, Ike has his friends fight for him, Robin will also stay, and Lucina I'm not sure on her fate just like Dark Pit's.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
We should have a Robin Social tournament one of these days. Maybe after Big House. That would be a good way to level up our supports.

Devil May Plop

BANG BANG BANG
NNID
HalfDampKitenSox
3DS FC
0302-0852-2165
So apparently Toon Link's gonna be in Hyrule Warriors 3DS.

And, more importantly, Heihachi Mishima confirmed for Project X Zone 2! The dream team of Jin, Kazaya, and Heihachi is possible!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So apparently Toon Link's gonna be in Hyrule Warriors 3DS.

And, more importantly, Heihachi Mishima confirmed for Project X Zone 2! The dream team of Jin, Kazaya, and Heihachi is possible!
TOON LINK HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!

PROJECT XXXXXXXX ZOOOKNE HYYYYYYUYYPE!

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
We should have a Robin Social tournament one of these days. Maybe after Big House. That would be a good way to level up our supports.
I'd be supportive of this. However between many of us going between work and/or school, we'd have to try to have a date set well in advance and even then not everyone might be able to participate. That all being said I wouldn't mind if this were to be serious.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
How are you all today? I'm doing homework right now, so as usual I'll be gone for the rest of the time.

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I'd be supportive of this. However between many of us going between work and/or school, we'd have to try to have a date set well in advance and even then not everyone might be able to participate. That all being said I wouldn't mind if this were to be serious.
Maybe close to Christmas or Thanksgiving, assuming everyone gets those times off. We can all just neglect our families, who should be the center of our attention, and Smash for an hour or two. That'll work. :denzel:

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
Speaking of FE:A children...

I've started a new game with the main goal being to beat apotheosis, which means I should go for optimal pairings (Mostly ;))
What pairings are considered optimal?
Pairings I've done already this playthrough;
ChromxSumia
FrederickxCordelia
Lon'quxMiriel

Currently considering AvatarxAnna, AvatarxCherche, HenryxLissa, VaikexLissa, GregorxSully, GaiusxTharja, LibraxTharja, and RickenxNowi
The rest I am completely unsure of.
Currently on Ch. 19 :awesome:
Secret Path or Regular? Because for regular you can mess around with the following more. Also, note that this is for "optimal" pairings (as far as I've read on Serenes, anyways), so feel free to change stuff.
Your locked pairings are pretty good. Optimality-wise, Chrom/Sumia are each other's best partner while Miriel likes Lon'qu and likes Gregor a biiiit more, but meh. Fredrick's...okay. Not bad, but not the best. Severa's stll good, though, and the pairing's fun in-game.
Optimally, you'd want Robin the marry either 2nd gen (girl?) or a GF-less mother. Like, Lucina/Cynthia/Severa or something. Anna/Cherche are...okay, I guess, and for regular Apo might work (with some difficulty).
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T DO VAIKE/LISSA. I tried it and Owain was...well, awful. The only reason to do this is for "canon". Henry/Libra works, and Ricken's another option. (go Stahl for sword hand Owain).
Sully should get Gaius, or Donnel is he's not available. Basically, in Apo GF is OP, so you want it on as many kids as possible. Vaike's good for GF-less, though. Gregor's a last resort (alt: Robin if available)
Tharja gets whichever of Donnel/Gaius are left after Sully. If both, choose Gaius. (alt: Robin if available)
Nowi can marry Virion/Henry/Vaike and be fine. Ricken's okay, but wanted elsewhere. (alt: Robin if available)
Yarne (Panne's kid) wants Stahl as a parent, but alternatively you could choose Virion (I think).
Cherche gets Stahl if he's available, Virion if he's not, and if neither then...Kellam. Or something. (or Ricken. Yes, seriously. And yes, I realize Cherche x Ricken is really weird).

(why did I write so much sorry for that...:ohwell:)

EDIT: Right, Inigo exists. Umm...IDK, honestly. try Ricken/Stahl/Libra or something.

Last edited:

Rukia

Enamored
I understand this. If not Thanksgiving, then just around Christmas. Assuming none of us live in Islamic states.
Um... but Muslims don't celebrate Christmas.

So wouldn't those who live in Islamic states be able to... play?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pit Tournaments and Robin Tournaments being interrupted all because of school is sad.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Fun fact: Did you know that Talon and Ingo were inspired by Mario and Luigi respectivly? *insert the more you know pic*
Umm, yes I did. Pretty sure that's very common knowledge at this point, sooooooooo......

(Sorry, but I can never pass up an opportunity to invoke the Slowpoke/Slowbro clause)
Thank you, Zantetsugun. You've saved this thread. (or at least tried...) However can we repay you?
Please, no praise required. I simply did what any upstanding social thread citizen would do. But if you would prefer, you may erect a statue in my honor!
...what the hell happened to this thread.
Better question.

What didn't happen to this thread?
A Fire Emblem Warriors game would both be insane and make a ton of sense. If each Lord appeared, then you would have like a Dynasty Warriors 2 roster. Let's see, 14 games, that's 14 Lords at a minimum with about probably 6 to 10 more Lords courtesy of FEs with multiple Lords and adding to that would be major characters and maybe bosses.
Yes please! I've been hoping for this game for years now! It makes so much sense!

:112:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Umm, yes I did. Pretty sure that's very common knowledge at this point, sooooooooo......

(Sorry, but I can never pass up an opportunity to invoke the Slowpoke/Slowbro clause)

Please, no praise required. I simply did what any upstanding social thread citizen would do. But if you would prefer, you may erect a statue in my honor!

Better question.

What didn't happen to this thread?

Yes please! I've been hoping for this game for years now! It makes so much sense!

Skyworld Warriors
Fire Emblem Warriors(can't think of a name that we all can agree on)
XenoWarriors
SO.MANY.IDEAS

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
./totally hasn't been too lazy to check this thread all week
On that note though, all of my biggest hopes and dreams have come true
brb crying over this perfection
Wii U AND 3DS pls

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I just found out theres a code name steam sub forum here in smashboards, now i feel like starting over on my Code name Oz play through and doing a map by map "blog" there

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002

(Sorry, but I can never pass up an opportunity to invoke the slowpoke/slow bro clause)

I knew you guys already knew the fact, I just wanted post it anyway. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Of course, you dumbie! :secretkpop:

(I love you, by the way)

My point exactly. I think you misread/misunderstood that post.
Who is that little asian girl? She reminds me of Miranda Cosgrove going off my phone

Top Bottom