• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
Smoke is back! :)
And TMNT got banned... :(
It looks like they can't both fit on Smashboards...

But why did TMNT get banned?

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Smoke is back! :)
And TMNT got banned... :(
It looks like they can't both fit on Smashboards...

But why did TMNT get banned?
Hopefully we can keep @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 around for a little while this time, The man just needs to stay away from those ****ty Link Boards and stay here in the Robin Boards. As for @ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I have no idea.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
The thing about Thracia 776 is, it gives you loads of really great units, and growth rate-boosting items that lets you make any of them really broken:
thracia24.png
<- [Galzus joins with these stats, it's just a shame he joins at lv20]
...but the game's difficulty doesn't come from the enemy's stats, or your own units' stats being low - it comes from the ridiculous stuff the game pulls, like escape maps where anyone who doesn't escape before Leif gets captured and is lost for most of the game, or the endless status staves with infinite range that, once you get hit by them, the effect lasts for the entire chapter.

...Oh well. Almost at the end now - just two more chapters to go.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Hopefully we can keep @ smokebomb12 smokebomb12 around for a little while this time, The man just needs to stay away from those ****ty Link Boards and stay here in the Robin Boards. As for @ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 I have no idea.
@ TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 there can only be 1.

Also its easier said then done

I had the weirdest ban. I fought DKwill, ESAM, JJrocket and false on rush hour. They told me something that boost my confidence.

:link:

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

All it takes is willpower, discipline, distraction and determination my friend. I was a member of a website/forums (like SmashBoards), name is irrelevant. I was there for about a year and a half before I had had enough. I was told I wouldn't be able to stay away for more than a couple weeks, and that if I did stay away for longer than that, it would be awful for me. That it would be the worst time of my life to be away from this site. That I would be miserable until I returned.

It's going on three years since I left that place and I don't regret it one bit.

Believe me, it isn't that hard. I know you can do it. Stay here in the Robin Boards. Find a character you want in (like Isaac!) and chill out in that character's Support Thread.

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Sounds legit. Was the website reddit? cause they say some creepy crap over there.

:pikachu:
No, it wasn't reddit. I don't want to give the site. I'll badmouth stuff that I was apart of but I will only do it anonymously. I don't badmouth stuff and give the name.

In other news, I summon @ Elezir Elezir !

PittyPat2015

Banned via Warnings

I had the weirdest ban. I fought DKwill, ESAM, JJrocket and false on rush hour. They told me something that boost my confidence.

You can't kill what won't die!

Should've expected me to have made abother just incase thus happened.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I choose Zelderp over Petch cause be honest when you see a Zelda your all like

But you underestimate her sass very quickly. So much so in fact that you'll be her prison known as the Zelda social and you'll spam this

ftfy :secretkpop:

Nameless Nothingness

Smash Journeyman
NNID
pinkpallin
3DS FC
3995-6837-1215
No, it wasn't reddit. I don't want to give the site. I'll badmouth stuff that I was apart of but I will only do it anonymously. I don't badmouth stuff and give the name.

In other news, I summon @ Elezir Elezir !
But she didn't arrive...
Maybe you have to speak louder?
I SUMMON @ Elezir Elezir !

This should do the work. :cheep:

Last edited:

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Had a run in with StylesX2 (or more likely, an imitator) on for glory earlier today. He was playing :4megaman: and I was playing :4luigi:. For whatever reason, he just goes and kills himself and I hardly did anything. I dunno.

In other news, how the HELL did I ignore this magnificence for nearly 3 years?!
I should play Revengeance at some point.

Last edited:

UmbreonMageBrando

The Quiet One
NNID
Megaman648
Had a run in with StylesX2 (or more likely, an imitator) on for glory earlier today. He was playing :4megaman: and I was playing :4luigi:. For whatever reason, he just goes and kills himself and I hardly did anything. I dunno.

I had a encounter with stylesX2 as well on FG except that I was playing :4megaman: and he was playing :4charizard: which 1st match I got 2 stocked, 2nd match was close due to him going for the disrespect on me on our first stocks once I got him to kill percent I choked, that always happens with me when ever I'm in the stock or percent lead, I tend to choke and it ends up with either suffering high amounts of damage or losing my stock.

Last edited:

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE!
PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME, TRY TO MAKE HISTORY!
BUT WHO'S TO JUDGE, THE RIGHT FROM WRONG?
AND WHEN ARE GUARD IS DOWN, I THINK WE'LL BOTH AGREE!
THAT VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE!
BUT IN THE END IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!

I can't believe I quoted all of this from memory. I have no regrets.
yes, definitely, in fact everyone should
Yes, absolutely. If not for the glorious soundtrack alone!

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
Sounds legit. Was the website reddit? cause they say some creepy crap over there.

If you think reddit is creepy, you don't know the internet:troll:

I find some subreddits to be useful, actually. Granted, you need to know how to filter fake stuff:roll:

Coolpool2

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1048-8836-5328
How's everyone doing today?

I had my first full day of school for the school year today. I have this one moment of the day I can't get out of my head and I'm not completely sure why. When I was walking down the halls going to call I saw someone wearing a Touhou t-shirt. I had to do a double take. I think it's because Touhou is one of those things where you'd only ever hear about it on the internet and not irl.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
wut wat oO
Everyone calling me all of a sudden.
I have a new OTP. It needs artwork!

If you think reddit is creepy, you don't know the internet:troll:

I find some subreddits to be useful, actually. Granted, you need to know how to filter fake stuff:roll:
There are places that are worse than reddit. Reddit actually has a few decent things about it. There are places that don't even have a few decent things about them. In fact, they have nothing worthwhile about them. If the internet was a physical manifestation, then these sites would appear as nothing more than steaming piles of whatsit. For your own sake, I am not going to mention what these places are. I don't need someone at 14 years old seeking them out.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I had my first full day of school for the school year today. I have this one moment of the day I can't get out of my head and I'm not completely sure why. When I was walking down the halls going to call I saw someone wearing a Touhou t-shirt. I had to do a double take. I think it's because Touhou is one of those things where you'd only ever hear about it on the internet and not irl.
I'm doing okay, spent most of the my day watching anime because I have no life. c':

D

Deleted member

Even though Link is one of my mains I'm too scared to post in that social.

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

My first day was boring. It was hot, and there was to much people in my high school. I guess being a freshmen just means your another boring face. Sadly, I'm noticing a trend in girls. It seems that ones with more...stuff don't do well while the ones that I don't really take interest in do. I may need to shift my eyes to smarter people, all though I am trying to.

You got to fight all those big names? How was it?

ESAMS hulk btw

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Fire Emblem - Thracia 776 (Japan)012.png

For the final boss of the toughest FE of all, Veld (or "Berdo" as the patch calls him) is really a massive letdown. The only remotely scary thing about him is the Stone spell, and that's only really an issue if you can't kill him in a single turn (which isn't too difficult with siege tomes and Pure Waters and stuff). I could even have captured him and let Leif take his stuff if I wanted to :p

Anyway...
Fire Emblem - Thracia 776 (Japan)013.png

It's over.

ARGHETH

Smash Lord
I'm busy being worried because college starts in a few weeks (I'm a freshman).

Top Bottom