• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I get on and wait for everyone to get here. No one comes.

I get back on later to find that everyone got on, had some convos, and got off while I was gone. *Sigh*

Welp. G'night.

Last edited:

IAmMetaKnight

The Strongest Warrior in the Galaxy
NNID
Munn_D_C
3DS FC
2251-5635-7276
I take note that TMNTSSB4 was indeed banned. I'm not one to judge over such things, but, if it is permitted, may I ask how?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Gods, so many spoilers
2a1.gif

But yeah Ben kinda explained it in his posT

He's teh giver and lord of the social

Red tyrants will never learn smh
Lmao Unknown I just toldT yew hew Ha Grace Fujin is.

But from a bystander's point of view instead of a gorl's point of view...

Fujin is the one who created the Zelda social, and has a habit of dragging (i.e. insulting) other character boards and generally trolling for kicks and giggles. And every time he gets bannedT he uses proxies to create all of ha alts, so banning ha IP address won't work. Basically it's pretty hard to get rid of him completely and the mods just ban him whenever he makes his presence known.

He's also where the Zelda gorls get their sass from. Ha Grace Fujin is the ultimate sassmasTer and yew will worship ha.

He also uses gaycat avatars religiously so you'll know it's him.

Btw @ Koiba Koiba gorl I'm a magical gender-questioning void of darkness so yew can use they/them or she/her if you want.
Oh, I see. and I'm guessing the Red Tyrants are the Mods?

:135:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93

Text me if y'all want to trade Ice type Pokemon with me. I'll be looking to complete that collection.

This looks all kinds of hype. Could be a smartphone killer app if they market the hell out of it.

Robin gorls, join us Zeldas and spread this message around:
#FreeFujin

:secretkpop:
The 2 mosT importanT teachings/messages of the Zelda Social help spread the message gorls
If any of you guys see this when playing on the Miiverse stage, let me know :secretkpop:
A screenshot would be great

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I take note that TMNTSSB4 was indeed banned. I'm not one to judge over such things, but, if it is permitted, may I ask how?
This is allowed right?

Uh well looking at what happened and stuff I think he got multiple infractions in one day and the point number got to 6. :/

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!

Famitsu did a survey and you're looking at Japan's Top 10 favorite characters. Aqua, who was heavily advertised not only lost to Camilla and Elise, but to Oboro among the female characters. Also, Odin just barely made 10th place.

Bottom ranking are the most common pairings. That's why Aqua is number 1 there.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
New Big Poll! It's Source Gaming's biggest Smash poll yet!

NEW POLLING EFFORT BY @@ BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11
The SG team has helped BluePikmin reorganize his individual character polls into 4 parts. We've also provided pre-filled out forms with neutral responses so people can navigate quickly. Hopefully this will yield more and better information for future posts.

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979

Famitsu did a survey and you're looking at Japan's Top 10 favorite characters. Aqua, who was heavily advertised not only lost to Camilla and Elise, but to Oboro among the female characters. Also, Odin just barely made 10th place.

Wait...... TAKUMI WON???????? WHAT THE FFFFFFFFF-

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I was talking with a dude on anthers, and he had the guts to say Mewtwo is High mid tier. But that's not the funniest part

:link:
Sorry to break your hopes but--

Robin is a bottom 10 character.

Oh, but yes Mewtwo is probably bottom 5 though lol.

Matsushi

True Blood
Man, it definitely has been quite a while since I've been here! I should catch up on what I've missed, but.. I'm lazy. That, and I've missed a lot.

Not only is college starting which I'm super excited about, Phantom Pain has consumed my life, and I've been watching playthroughs of Until Dawn. Definitely one of the best horror games I've watched in a while.

:emptysheep:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Man, it definitely has been quite a while since I've been here! I should catch up on what I've missed, but.. I'm lazy. That, and I've missed a lot.

Not only is college starting which I'm super excited about, Phantom Pain has consumed my life, and I've been watching playthroughs of Until Dawn. Definitely one of the best horror games I've watched in a while.
Great to see you again. :marthmelee:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Sorry to break your hopes but--

Robin is a bottom 10 character.

Oh, but yes Mewtwo is probably bottom 5 though lol.
>Robin
>Bottom 10

Bro, bro. There's no way in hell I believe that.
:4zelda::4palutena::4samus::4mewtwo::4lucina::4drmario::4ganondorf::4miigun::4miisword::4charizard::4dedede::4bowser: are worst off than Robin is. Especially considering he might be mid tier at the highest.

And :4wiifit: is just as bad as he is but is seem as better

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
I have a new OTP. It needs artwork!
You mean RobinxKamui?

I did find some fanarts of those two together, though they weren't very romantic or very impressive. Or either.

They weren't very good for making big wallpapers either.:sadsheep:

It doesn't surprise me.
The FE otome community is head over heels for him, even with the incest involved.
Lots of fangirls like TsunTsun characters, which seems to be his case, though it looks he didn't rank that well on the pairing department
Also
Lot of people saying he is the one who acts more realistically and sensible of all siblings when it comes to Kamui, which...doesn't give me good vibes

I like that Joker Jacob ranking tho:awesome:
And Aqua is to be expected. Seems like even IS is shipping her with Kamui:roll:

Last edited:

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
You mean RobinxKamui?

I did find some fanarts of those two together, though they weren't very romantic or very impressive. Or either.

They weren't very good for making big wallpapers either.:sadsheep:
Well I would like art for that.

But I was thinking FemRobin with Isaac and FemKamui with Isaac.

Elezir

Well I would like art for that.

But I was thinking FemRobin with Isaac and FemKamui with Isaac.
Oh, that one would be even more harder.:urg:
I will be on lookout, but unless Isaac makes it to Smash (because then Smash fans will start to ship him with other character in it eventually), don't expect much.

The fact that canon already had him age a lot, married and a father makes things even more difficult.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Oh, that one would be even more harder.:urg:
I will be on lookout, but unless Isaac makes it to Smash (because then Smash fans will start to ship him with other character in it eventually), don't expect much.

The fact that canon already had him age a lot, married and a father makes things even more difficult.
True. True.

But if there's one thing I've learned about you shippers, it's that nothing is sacred. If someone wants to marry Isaac to FemRobin or FemKamui, they will kill off Jenna (and Mia and Sheba and Chrom and Xander and Lobster Lord (I don't think that's his actual name...) and <insert FE:A or FE:F character>) to make it so. It has been done. No body count is too high for the Shipper and their OTP.

Mudshippers can be a crazy bunch.

Personally, I just like the art for these certain ships that for some reason I like.

And I do think Isaac and Jenna are a cute couple. But I honestly wouldn't have cared if Isaac had ended up with Mia.

Last edited:

Elezir

True. True.

But if there's one thing I've learned about you shippers, it's that nothing is sacred. If someone wants to marry Isaac to FemRobin or FemKamui, they will kill off Jenna (and Mia and Sheba and Chrom and Xander and Lobster Lord (I don't think that's his actual name...) and <insert FE:A or FE:F character>) to make it so. It has been done. No body count is too high for the Shipper and their OTP.

Mudshippers can be a crazy bunch.

Personally, I just like the art for these certain ships that for some reason I like.

And I do think Isaac and Jenna are a cute couple. But I honestly wouldn't have cared if Isaac had ended up with Mia.
It's true, the problem is finding someone who's a fan enough of both Golden Sun and FE:A, who can draw and paint well, like shipping the two and feels like drawing the two.
Which is why him getting into Smash and leaving that to Smash shippers would have a better chance of happening, though you should expect the yaoi community to be more vocal on that matter, particulary because he's a bishie.

Now, if it does happen and Nintendo decides to use his Dark Dawn self as his official image I wouldn't put much faith in it anyway, because ossans kind of turn most people off either way lol.

On another note, you ask a comission for an artist (from devianrt, pixiv, tumblr etc) of whom you like other works, if they do.
You'd have to pay real money for that, tho.

Last edited:
Top Bottom