• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social "Time to Tip the Scales!" - Robin Social Thread

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Why not #TacticianTuesday or #TacticianThursday?

Id (Monday). Perfect. XD

I've been thinking the same thing, actually. After this is all said and done, we could set up a "Tacticians' Guild" in Skype.

And it's only fitting that everyone in the Robin thread has supports with each other, right? >_>
Ha ha, wow...I can't believe I missed "Tactician" of all things for Thursday. #TipperTuesday is more appropriate for Marth, and we already have him :p

And definitely agree with you as far as the "Tactician's Guild" Skype group goes.

Hong

The Strongest
How about #UnimaginativeMonday. Am I doing this joke right? Just pairing a hash tag, character quip and day of the week like the rest of SmashBoards? :p
This debate won't end until the reptilians take over.
I don't know. Grima and Naga are both kind of reptilian, aren't they? I'm pretty sure Robin and Chrom will still have appeal long beyond the existence of humanity, and they will be artistically altered to be more appealing to a reptilian audience.

Time to shed the scales! Robin slithers into battle!

D

Deleted member

How about #UnimaginativeMonday. Am I doing this joke right? Just pairing a hash tag, character quip and day of the week like the rest of SmashBoards? :p
Well I guess I retract my idea for #MyUnitMonday then.

NEVER MIND I guess...

Also:
I don't know. Grima and Naga are both kind of reptilian, aren't they? I'm pretty sure Robin and Chrom will still have appeal long beyond the existence of humanity, and they will be artistically altered to be more appealing to a reptilian audience.

Time to shed the scales! Robin slithers into battle!
I could just ship Robin with Ridley (because I run Ridley's Shipping Department)

Their son/daughter Morganley Mordley is sure to be accepted by all of Reptile Kind!

:awesome:

Last edited by a moderator:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
Well I guess I retract my idea for #MyUnitMonday then.

NEVER MIND I guess...

Also:

I could just ship Robin with Ridley (because I run Ridley's Shipping Department)

Their daughter Morganley Mordley is sure to be accepted by all of Reptile Kind!

...They have a daughter?

RIDLEY IS A GIRL!?!?

Hong

The Strongest
I apologize for that remark. Probably a bit rude and unnecessary.

Their son/daughter Morganley Mordley is sure to be accepted by all of Reptile Kind!

Not Moultley?
Get it? Lizards? Moulting?

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I remind you that Female Robin exists.

EDIT: Never mind, fixed that issue in my post.

But... Girlley is definitely a possibility.
No, see, Robin's son/daughter is always opposite gender. Therefore, if Robdley had a daughter, Robin would have to be a man, making Ridley a woman.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No, see, Robin's son/daughter is always opposite gender. Therefore, if Robdley had a daughter, Robin would have to be a man, making Ridley a woman.
That little fact slipped my mind when I wrote the original post up

So that's what I meant with "fixing the issue in my post." :p

Sorry for the confusion.

Drakonis

Shining Tactician
NNID
xDrakonisx
3DS FC
4124-4980-4428
My, my, what was with all the gloom on the last page that suddenly popped up? Don't get me wrong guys, I love this place, too. But even if Chrom is who will be announced monday, as long as Robin isn't outright denied as well, I'm fairly certain we won't be going anywhere soon.

At least I won't be. It would make Robin less likely. But I wouldn't stop supporting 'till all lights are out.

Hong

The Strongest
My reaction if we get Robin:

My reaction if we get Chrom:

My reaction if we get Lucina:

My reaction if we get Anna:

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I've said it before, but I'll be happy if Chrom is revealed on Monday.

So uh...if that happens, who's willing to lend me their shoulder so I can cry on it?

Please let it be Robin instead...

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
At this point, I can't complain even if it is Chrom. Actually, I technically can, but I won't.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

So uh...if that happens, who's willing to lend me their shoulder so I can cry on it?

So... You support both characters, but you're going to be noticeably upset if Chrom gets in over Robin?

DarkChaosGames

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ereaven
So... You support both characters, but you're going to be noticeably upset if Chrom gets in over Robin?
Well you can support both characters but be disappointed knowing the other has much more potential.

I'm not good for a lot, but I think I could do at least that much...

Minato Arisato

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinyBachuru
3DS FC
1392-5292-2267
I did say I like Robin more at some point in the past. Chrom's fine and all, but I think I'd be pretty bummed if either of them weren't in. Just to clarify.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Well you can support both characters but be disappointed knowing the other has much more potential.
Yeah, Chrom's actually not that bad a choice in his own right. It's just that Robin offers sooooo much more that it would suck that Chrom was playable over him almost entirely because he's on the box art.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I did say I like Robin more at some point in the past. Chrom's fine and all, but I think I'd be pretty bummed if either of them weren't in. Just to clarify.
It's ok to support both, i myself would have Chrom as my 2nd best option regardless, but of course Robin is my main man/woman.

Hong

The Strongest
Yay for Chrom positivity. :)

But I'm still going to laugh if Robin's trailer involves her killing Chrom.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yay for Chrom positivity. :)

But I'm still going to laugh if Robin's trailer involves her killing Chrom.
If Robin killing Chrom is how s/he's revealed, I'm going to lose it (laughing too much). Chrom would be disconfirmed right away because well...he's dead. No AT, just a regular trophy at best.

Of course I'm aware that Chrom's "death" was staged, but y'know...for this, if he actually died or something, that video is getting replayed so many times.

#SorryNotSorry

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
If Robin killing Chrom is how s/he's revealed, I'm going to lose it (laughing too much). Chrom would be disconfirmed right away because well...he's dead. No AT, just a regular trophy at best.

Of course I'm aware that Chrom's "death" was staged, but y'know...for this, if he actually died or something, that video is getting replayed so many times.

#SorryNotSorry
Zhrombie confirmed for Smash 4.

Hong

The Strongest
You know, you've said a few negative things about Chrom here before. :)
And I stand by everything I've said.

I like Toon Link, but I would never want him in Smash Bros now that we have an adult Link.

Chrom is even worse. It's a very ineffectual use of development time to add Chrom when you already have Marth and Ike. Even if I like the character and he has numerable fighting styles to utilize, it doesn't make him any more cost-efficient.
You split my sides.

Zhrombie confirmed for Smash Run enemy. He'll remind me of the ReDeads from LoZ.
Instead of clinging on to you, he'll freeze you in place and propose to you.:love::love::love:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Instead of clinging on to you, he'll freeze you in place and propose to you.:love::love::love:
Stop the madness, I can't take anymore :joyful:

Considering all the possibilities, now I'd really enjoy seeing Robin strike Chrom down in the trailer. So many gifs to make...

D

Deleted member

Stop the madness, I can't take anymore :joyful:

Considering all the possibilities, now I'd really enjoy seeing Robin strike Chrom down in the trailer. So many gifs to make...
I want to not only see this ^ but see it after Chrom tries to shake hands or pat Robin on the back when they take the other fighters out in the trailer (because face it, that kind of thing is more than likely given their relationship).

I can see it now, Chrom goes to congratulate/thank Robin who has her back turn, and she just turns and straight-up stabs him with some good old Thoron Magic or something like that.

Although I expect the whole exchange would be more on the humorous/light-hearted side given that it is Smash Bros. So I could see Robin knocking Chrom into the distance Team Rocket style.

Hong

The Strongest
To clarify:
I am not much of a steak person, but I'll eat it. If you were to spend $200 on a steak dinner for me, I'd be thankful, and enjoy it. But if you were to instead buy me $200 worth of candy, I'd love you for it.

Probably the kind of metaphor you'd find in a Gaius thread, but whatever.
I want to not only see this ^ but see it after Chrom tries to shake hands or pat Robin on the back when they take the other fighters out in the trailer (because face it, that kind of thing is more than likely given their relationship).

I can see it now, Chrom goes to congratulate/thank Robin who has her back turn, and she just turns and straight-up stabs him with some good old Thoron Magic or something like that.
Oh you,:laugh:

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Although I expect the whole exchange would be more on the humorous/light-hearted side given that it is Smash Bros. So I could see Robin knocking Chrom into the distance Team Rocket style.
I can't unsee Robin and Chrom doing the Team rocket motto with Morgan being Meowth right now.

Hong

The Strongest
A dark, forgotten god will put Robin in the game for you.

But as a trade-off, Robin can only join the fight as anything BUT a Tactician, Grandmaster, Dark Knight, Dark Flier or Dread Fighter (basically classes that do the same thing).

What class would you have Robin join the fray as?

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

But as a trade-off, Robin can only join the fight as anything BUT a Tactician, Grandmaster, Dark Knight, Dark Flier or Dread Fighter (basically classes that do the same thing).

Sage or Sorcerer. I want Robin to use magic.

Hokori

Great King of Evil

Swordmaster! Because two swords are better than one! :troll:

But really, Sage/Sorcerer for me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dark Mage/Sorcerer/Druid because Dark Magic is BEST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom